Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
Absolutely! There isn't exactly a limit to how many characters you can have. The rule is that you can have as many characters as you can handle and keep active.
Awesome, I just wanted to verify

Dnaleri017 said:
That would be lovely to know, thank you!
Well both Guild rank up tests are a survive a night type of scenario. Once you rank up you have the ability to boost one of your abilities. So its like a sudden power up. In Dragons Roar here are how the ranks go.

Member, Second class, Grand Mage, Elite, S-class. Then you have the right hand knights or personal gaurds to the 5 split personalities for Isabel which requires a power and personality compatibility test. Each of her personalities carry one of her traits. Demon Dragon Deity Witch and Cat Shape Shifter. Those right hand people are about the strongest in the guild. You only get to apply to be one once you're S-class and if you pass you get a blessing from whomever personality you work under.

For Excidium the ranks go like. Member, Second Class, Blood bringer, The Forbidden, S-Class. Then you have only two being Mists right hand people.

Since the forest around Excidium has a sky filled with Mist's blood mist hurricanes. It's a survive a night under a sky filled with rutheless storms type of test.

I'm getting imagery of Jackie holding a three headed dog the size of a chihuahua while going down a bloody water slip through a forest.

( @CelticSol @Daimao )

Maxwelle said:
@Light Ah, thank you ^^
Just have your character follow the others out the door and chose a slide to go on.

Light said:
I'm getting imagery of Jackie holding a three headed dog the size of a chihuahua while going down a bloody water slip through a forest.
( @CelticSol @Daimao )

Just have your character follow the others out the door and chose a slide to go on.
Better yet, she's doing it with a complete poker face.

I feel like it might take a while for everybody to wash the blood out of their clothes...

Daimao said:
I feel like it might take a while for everybody to wash the blood out of their clothes...
*Isabel accidentally ends up in the Excidium test and gets blood all over her clothes* omg these are fucking GUCCI

@Light

CelticSol said:
*Isabel accidentally ends up in the Excidium test and gets blood all over her clothes* omg these are fucking GUCCI
@Light
*Origin Isabel adores her bloody clothes while thinking back to when she used to be a model. Also praying that Gar got rid of that copy of the magazine she was in that he keeps.* @TheGodSnake

*Dark shamelessly stares at Arcadia's ass.* @CelticSol

*Royal feels like she isn't attractive because Isaac obviously showed more interest in the rank up test than the girl flirting with him.* @Cadin shadow lord

*Witch just talks to Jackie whom is asleep but painted her eyelids to make it look like her eyes were open. Since Jackie would rather have nightmares than listen to Witch talk anymore.* @CelticSol

*Apex Isabella watches Alpha through binoculars as she licks her lips.* @Daimao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back