Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
I swear to god if you bring that piece of shit into this RP, I will kick your ass so hard that you will launched into the fucking pacific
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he is able to cause that sort of reaction on Sol's part I guess his level of trolling is at LEAST Excalibur level (Sould Eater) xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]If he is able to cause that sort of reaction on Sol's part I guess his level of trolling is at LEAST Excalibur level (Sould Eater) xD

[/QUOTE]
Time for the 12 hour story telling session

Azure Sky]If he is able to cause that sort of reaction on Sol's part I guess his level of trolling is at LEAST Excalibur level (Sould Eater) xD [/QUOTE] Yall think I'm playing? I will kick [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] 's ass. He knows I will

Mr. Wong: "Story time!"

*Alpha goes on rampage and destroys world* "Fuck your stories!"

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]He'll be fine, physically at least. Not sure about his mind.

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Knock on wood. He'll do it
Daimao said:
Time for the 12 hour story telling session
Have any of you replied to me on the rp tabs?

I was waitin for Sol since she said she was going to sleep in her last post

Daimao said:
I was waitin for Sol since she said she was going to sleep in her last post
lmao, sorry guys. I haven't been conscious most of today. In total, I slept like 15 hours. i had to take care of babies today and it was fucking exhausting

Daimao said:
I know the pain
there were 3 of us and 13 of them. 13 FUCKING 2 YEAR OLDS AND ONE OF THEM STARED AT A WALL FOR AN HOUR

(we stacked shit on his head tho)

TheGodSnake said:
Guys sorry for my sudden AfK I'm in major s**t with my parents and they took all my tech, hopefully I'll be back within the week. Again, sorry
@CelticSol @Light
It's cool. Hopefully it turns out well in the end.

Gamma's hobbies are: Lava surfing, eating souls, lava scuba diving, eating souls, lava fishing, and eating souls.

Lmfao Alpha is built. Like a fucking tank.

*Mini blood mist hurricanes wear sweat bands and hang out in the gym. Benching more than both Alpha and Mist combined.*

Alpha is bara as FUCK @Daimao

Light said:
*Mini blood mist hurricanes wear sweat bands and hang out in the gym. Benching more than both Alpha and Mist combined.*
Jackie doesn't bench press anything, but she lookin hot as hell in yoga pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back