Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
*Dark Isabel looks at Jackie in her yoga pants. She goes to her secret stash of magazines she made front cover in. The bikini models, winter wear, casual clothes, lingerie, and one for make up as well. Alpha and Jackie were looking over her shoulder the entire time watching as well.*

my life rn:

me: hoe don't do it

muhammad (roommate): plays this fucking song [media]

[/media]
me: oh my god

Light said:
*Dark Isabel looks at Jackie in her yoga pants. She goes to her secret stash of magazines she made front cover in. The bikini models, winter wear, casual clothes, lingerie, and one for make up as well. Alpha and Jackie were looking over her shoulder the entire time watching as well.*
Jackie: literally doesn't even look

CelticSol said:
my life rn:
me: hoe don't do it

muhammad (roommate): plays this fucking song [media]

[/media]
me: oh my god

Jackie: literally doesn't even look
After that one fateful encounter with Witch Isabel would Jackie steer clear of Dragons Roar all together? If so I will use Witch as an enemy repelant.

She will also be singing that song.

Light said:
After that one fateful encounter with Witch Isabel would Jackie steer clear of Dragons Roar all together? If so I will use Witch as an enemy repelant.

She will also be singing that song.
nah son I've got plans

@Light if the trees lifted into the air, does that mean there is no longer anything beneath Alpha and Jackie?

Other than the ground.

Daimao said:
@Light if the trees lifted into the air, does that mean there is no longer anything beneath Alpha and Jackie?

Other than the ground.
Yeah. Npthing below them but the ground. But they're being lifted as well and they're extremely high in the air. Way above the trees.

That feel when you find pickles in the cupboard but you're weak so you CAN'T GET THE FUCKING JAR OPEN

update: I've gone to wikihow. I've gotten desperate

Update no. 2: victory is sweet

3923c2289e9a5f885c7fc2c1ae86e70d.jpg

Cadin shadow lord]I love how even though all this crazy stuff is going on Isaac's just sitting in some bushes chilling. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] needs to come and get him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back