First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"And who the hell are you? and why should i do anything to help you when i've just watched you pretty much threatening Sage?" Vance responded, glaring at the man.

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage glared as the whole room freezes. " At least I have a Dick. " he said before he began walking away and opened the portal to his realm until he heard what Vance said and looked at him. ' Does he still care for me?' he asked himself.

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
"And who they hell are you? and why should i do anything to help you when i've just watched you pretty much threatening Sage?" Vance responded, glaring at the man.

@DizjayDeathPride
Lucifer flicked his hand and Vance was slammed into the ceiling then the ground. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!" He ran over to Vance and squatted over him. "Who the hell said you could ask questions?" Luci looked to Luna, poking Vance. "You need to control your boyfriend. Now."

djinnamon said:
Sage glared as the whole room freezes. " At least I have a Dick. " he said before he began walking away and opened the portal to his realm until he heard what Vance said and looked at him. ' Does he still care for me?' he asked himself.
@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

Luci turned to Sage and walked over. He twisted his hand, forcing Sage to face him. "Do you want to lose it?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer flicked his hand and Vance was slammed into the ceiling then the ground. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!" He ran over to Vance and squatted over him. "Who the hell said you could ask questions?" Luci looked to Luna, poking Vance. "You need to control your boyfriend. Now."

Luci turned to Sage and walked over. He twisted his hand, forcing Sage to face him. "Do you want to lose it?"

"Oi lucy loo, I suggest you let go of my boyfriend"
Vance threatened as he picked himself up off the floor "I will not be happy if you hurt him"

Hasn't be able to even examine the gauntlet that close in his arm, Earl falls through the portal, he was able to land properly on his feet and finds himself at the first floor of the guild after quickly glances around. He takes a quick glances on the gauntlet on his hands to make sure that they are still fine and intact. The mysterious looking gauntlet urge Earl's curiosity, after meeting the lady he stills ends up clueless on what is going on. The curiousity somehow can't get out of his mind. He started to examine it and turns it around in his hand while he looks around, looking for Grimm or someone that could clear things up for him. @Light

GingerBread said:

Vance threatened as he picked himself up off the floor "I will not be happy if you hurt him"
(I'm sorry in advance @djinnamon blame Vance we all know Lucifer ain't go no chill)

Lucifer's eye twitched as he crushed Sage's shoulder and looked back to Vance, ignoring Sage's pain. "Is that right. Well come at me big boy. I dare you." He turned his back to Vance and went back to Sage. "How about I break the second too? That sounds nice huh?"

Sage gasped and tried to get to Vance. He growled and turned to Lucifer with a furious glare. " I said I would never kill but I'll make a exception for you. " he said as he began to glow then his appearance changed in a flash of light.

latest

" Lucifer if you care for life I suggest you let me go. " he said in a power voice that sounded like a mix of a thousands of generals and kings.

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:

( We call Lucifer Lucy Loo too xD . At least Grimm does. )

djinnamon said:
Sage gasped and tried to get to Vance. He growled and turned to Lucifer with a furious glare. " I said I would never kill but I'll make a exception for you. " he said as he began to glow then his appearance changed in a flash of light.
latest

" Lucifer if you care for life I suggest you let me go. " he said in a power voice that sounded like a mix of a thousands of generals and kings.

@DizjayDeathPride
Lucifer put his hands to his cheeks, squishing his face like a guppy. "Oh I'm soooo scared not the bright lights anything but the bright lights!" And in a blur he punched Sage, sending him crashing through the walls of the guild. "I just want one thing and everyone stands in my way" Lucifer twitched forward and was gone, running after Sage as fast as light, grabbing his foot and arcing him, slamming him into the ground. "Show me what you got sex god"

Dreamtique said:
Hasn't be able to even examine the gauntlet that close in his arm, Earl falls through the portal, he was able to land properly on his feet and finds himself at the first floor of the guild after quickly glances around. He takes a quick glances on the gauntlet on his hands to make sure that they are still fine and intact. The mysterious looking gauntlet urge Earl's curiosity, after meeting the lady he stills ends up clueless on what is going on. The curiousity somehow can't get out of his mind. He started to examine it and turns it around in his hand while he looks around, looking for Grimm or someone that could clear things up for him. @Light
djinnamon said:
latest

@DizjayDeathPride
DizjayDeathPride said:
(I'm sorry in advance @djinnamon blame Vance we all know Lucifer ain't go no chill)
Lucifer's eye twitched as he crushed Sage's shoulder and looked back to Vance, ignoring Sage's pain. "Is that right. Well come at me big boy. I dare you." He turned his back to Vance and went back to Sage. "How about I break the second too? That sounds nice huh?"
GingerBread said:

Earl ends up in the guild lobby with Sage, Vance, Luna, and Lucifer. All but Luna are ready to fight.

Luna looks at them all underneath her umbrella, simply watching. She told Vance not to get involved but oh well.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Vance's eye twitched as he saw the man break Sage's shoulder"So what i'm getting from this is that you're scared to fight me, so you have to pick on someone far weaker than yourself, so you have something to pleasure yourself to in your lonely nights" Vance found himself becoming angrier as he man attacked Sage. Vance sent hundreds of tendrils out of every shadow towards Lucy while simultaneously sending muffling himself and disappearing into the shadows

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light

Sage growled and a beam of light shoots Lucifer in the face, sending him into the air. Sage teleported above him and slammed his foot into Lucifer's face before backing up and shooting millions of ice shards at him. " Take that you immature brat. " he yelled at the man

@DizjayDeathPride

djinnamon said:
Sage growled and a beam of light shoots Lucifer in the face, sending him into the air. Sage teleported above him and slammed his foot into Lucifer's face before backing up and shooting millions of ice shards at him. " Take that you immature brat. " he yelled at the man
@DizjayDeathPride
GingerBread said:
Vance's eye twitched as he saw the man break Sage's shoulder"So what i'm getting from this is that you're scared to fight me, so you have to pick on someone far weaker than yourself, so you have something to pleasure yourself to in your lonely nights" Vance found himself becoming angrier as he man attacked Sage. Vance sent hundreds of tendrils out of every shadow towards Lucy while simultaneously sending muffling himself and disappearing into the shadows

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light
( ! ) Lucifer could sense the darkness and decided lesser of two evils and took the hit from Sage to get away from the darkness due to sheer forced movement. The moment his body connected back to the ground he was gone, having used his speed, and appeared behind Sage, whispering in his ear, "You know, for a pleasure deity? You're so... Hostile." His hand went into Sage's back and gripped his spine as he spoke. "Should I pull it out? Lets take a vote! If yes, scream in agony. If no... Eh" He began to burn the spine will Hellfire, squeezing it just enough to start to crack it

(Alright @Light I FINALLY had it all explained to me, what thread to go to, WHY I was posting in the wrong one all and all of that...I think I'm good to go for the most part, once again, if I mess up, just tell me)

Fola took another swig from his flask and shook at the horrible taste of the cheap liquor.

He'd run out of soup the first hour in, run out of hot chocolate the hour after, and the most devastating blow came when he had run out of tea the first thirty MINUTES in. To say he was cold would be an understatement, he had five layers of clothing on and he was still feeling the effects of the weather, he was beginning to question his sanity for even thinking coming out here was a good idea.

His thoughts grew sour in nature as he thought back to how he had heard about this place, he'd been wallowing in his depression back in a cheap New Jersey pub when his mother had given him one final text in hopes to reconnect with him, one final clue to give him hope. Now though he was starting to think his mother might hate him with the kind of place she'd sent him to.

He began to laugh darkly as he realized just how much it sounded to good to be true, 'I mean really? A fucking magical guild in the middle of fuck all nowhere? I should have known...'

He stopped going through the snow and huffed out. He needed to start heading back or else he might actually begin to risk his life...But yet still, he felt a small voice in the back of his head that begged him to stick out the cold and hold on. He figured five more minutes couldn't hurt...

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Lucifer could sense the darkness and decided lesser of two evils and took the hit from Sage to get away from the darkness due to sheer forced movement. The moment his body connected back to the ground he was gone, having used his speed, and appeared behind Sage, whispering in his ear, "You know, for a pleasure deity? You're so... Hostile." His hand went into Sage's back and gripped his spine as he spoke. "Should I pull it out? Lets take a vote! If yes, scream in agony. If no... Eh" He began to burn the spine will Hellfire, squeezing it just enough to start to crack it
( @djinnamon @GingerBread )

Luna sits down in a chair and wait a patiently while she spins her umbrella. "Well?" She looks at Vance. "Are you going to get rid of the big and bad Lucifer or just stand there. I'm quite terrified." Luna seemed extremely bored.

Once Lucifer grips on to Sage's spine, Ashlyn appears and uses telekinesis to make Lucifer let go and puts distance between the two. "I'm here! Stop it grandfather!"

LokiofSP said:
(Alright @Light I FINALLY had it all explained to me, what thread to go to, WHY I was posting in the wrong one all and all of that...I think I'm good to go for the most part, once again, if I mess up, just tell me)
Fola took another swig from his flask and shook at the horrible taste of the cheap liquor.

He'd run out of soup the first hour in, run out of hot chocolate the hour after, and the most devastating blow came when he had run out of tea the first thirty MINUTES in. To say he was cold would be an understatement, he had five layers of clothing on and he was still feeling the effects of the weather, he was beginning to question his sanity for even thinking coming out here was a good idea.

His thoughts grew sour in nature as he thought back to how he had heard about this place, he'd been wallowing in his depression back in a cheap New Jersey pub when his mother had given him one final text in hopes to reconnect with him, one final clue to give him hope. Now though he was starting to think his mother might hate him with the kind of place she'd sent him to.

He began to laugh darkly as he realized just how much it sounded to good to be true, 'I mean really? A fucking magical guild in the middle of fuck all nowhere? I should have known...'

He stopped going through the snow and huffed out. He needed to start heading back or else he might actually begin to risk his life...But yet still, he felt a small voice in the back of his head that begged him to stick out the cold and hold on. He figured five more minutes couldn't hurt...
In the far distance Fola could see an explosion where the guild would be due to the fighting between Vance, Sage, and Lucifer.

Sage growled and glanced. " Some people like a hostile bottoms it makesbmore fun to dominate them. " he said before hand went into his back and he gasped. He bit his lip to keep from screaming. " You fucking bitch. " he barely got out before long large ice shards burst from the ground and stab into Lucifer's back , head and wrists forcing the man to let go before Ashlyn arrived.

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Sage glanced at Ashlyn before turning to Lucifer. " I'm pretty sure he wants to hurt you Ashlyn so I suggest you go , it wouldn't be good if the deities lost their leader now would it. " he asked the girl without looking at her.

@Light

Light said:
( @djinnamon @GingerBread )
Luna sits down in a chair and wait a patiently while she spins her umbrella. "Well?" She looks at Vance. "Are you going to get rid of the big and bad Lucifer or just stand there. I'm quite terrified." Luna seemed extremely bored.

Once Lucifer grips on to Sage's spine, Ashlyn appears and uses telekinesis to make Lucifer let go and puts distance between the two. "I'm here! Stop it grandfather!"
djinnamon said:
Sage growled and glanced. " Some people like a hostile bottoms it makesbmore fun to dominate them. " he said before hand went into his back and he gasped. He bit his lip to keep from screaming. " You fucking bitch. " he barely got out before long large ice shards burst from the ground and stab into Lucifer's back , head and wrists forcing the man to let go before Ashlyn arrived.
@Light @DizjayDeathPride
"THATS ALL I WANTED!" He swung his arm to the side, using his own telekinesis like power to slam Sage to the ground. "Jesus fucking Christ Damn but noooooo everyone wants to fight the old man. Jeeeez." He rolled his eyes and Sage was flung around in motion to his eyes, dragging him across the ground. "All I do is ask kind hearted questions but Iiiiim the bad guy!" He threw his hands up and Sage was thrown into the ceiling. He was fully doing this just to prove a point, not actually kill him. He flung his hand back and forth as he spoke, flinging Sage like a rag doll. "I try to talk and talk and talk and they want to fight and fight and fight. Honesty?" He threw his hands back and flung Sage into the opposite wall, letting him go from the power finally. "I just want to go about my business. Lets go dear"

Vance found himself getting angrier and angrier as he watched from the shadows. "Lucy Loo you shouldn't be so hostile, things like this can come to bite you in the ass one day, and that day will be sooner than you think" Vance spoke from the Shadows as he constantly moved around, making it near impossible to pinpoint where he was

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @djinnamon

Sage fell to the floor but got up slowly and glared at Lucifer. " You sir are the bad guy , so don't go acting like a tricking victim. " he said folding his arms and huffing and a portal appeared. " Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't throw into my realm then torture you.

@DizjayDeathPride (Sage is a glutton for punishment , maybe he is a masochist)

Light said:
"Go away!" A blast of hellflame bursts from the shrine at Malren. "I don't care if you come in peace! Stay away from this mountain!" Holy fire blasts out next, summoning both angels and demons. They all stare Malren down.
"Geez!" Malren rolled his eyes, before setting down the teapot. As all the angels and demons arrived, Malren suddenly got a huge spike in power. Oh, yea. Inverse ninja law of the One-man army. When faced with a disproportionate enemy, strength increases to match them all. He just stared back at the angels and demons, calm for once in his life. "Yea, yea, whatever. I brought tea!" Though he wasn't quite dexterous, being a lion, he managed to get out the two cups and pouted tea into them. "C'mon!"

djinnamon said:
Sage glanced at Ashlyn before turning to Lucifer. " I'm pretty sure he wants to hurt you Ashlyn so I suggest you go , it wouldn't be good if the deities lost their leader now would it. " he asked the girl without looking at her.
@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
"THATS ALL I WANTED!" He swung his arm to the side, using his own telekinesis like power to slam Sage to the ground. "Jesus fucking Christ Damn but noooooo everyone wants to fight the old man. Jeeeez." He rolled his eyes and Sage was flung around in motion to his eyes, dragging him across the ground. "All I do is ask kind hearted questions but Iiiiim the bad guy!" He threw his hands up and Sage was thrown into the ceiling. He was fully doing this just to prove a point, not actually kill him. He flung his hand back and forth as he spoke, flinging Sage like a rag doll. "I try to talk and talk and talk and they want to fight and fight and fight. Honesty?" He threw his hands back and flung Sage into the opposite wall, letting him go from the power finally. "I just want to go about my business. Lets go dear"
GingerBread said:
Vance found himself getting angrier and angrier as he watched from the shadows. "Lucy Loo you shouldn't be so hostile, things like this can come to bite you in the ass one day, and that day will be sooner than you think" Vance spoke from the Shadows as he constantly moved around, making it near impossible to pinpoint where he was

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @djinnamon
"Its fine... besides it's better he hurts me than you guys. I'm supposed to stop harm like this from happening. I'm sorry." Ashlyn floats over to Lucifer, her eyes scanning him. "Vance, it's okay. Leave it alone." She floats directly in front of Lucifer, she'd go with him as long as he wouldn't harm the others.

Lotusy said:
"Geez!" Malren rolled his eyes, before setting down the teapot. As all the angels and demons arrived, Malren suddenly got a huge spike in power. Oh, yea. Inverse ninja law of the One-man army. When faced with a disproportionate enemy, strength increases to match them all. He just stared back at the angels and demons, calm for once in his life. "Yea, yea, whatever. I brought tea!" Though he wasn't quite dexterous, being a lion, he managed to get out the two cups and pouted tea into them. "C'mon!"
Itami groans and walks out the shrine in a rush. He summons 100 pain readers with the addition of the ones that are already there. He simply picks up Malren by his mane and rushes towards the guild at high speeds but not too fast since Malren's body isn't used to such speed. He seemed like he was in a hurry though.

Fola stopped dead in his tracks for a moment. He rubbed his eyes and felt energy run deep inside him, "Wait...Could it...No freaking way..." He ran, ran until he came up to the fight, but seeing no reason to get involved, he ducked down behind the first cover he could find. His heart pounded as a smile grew, knowing that he might have actually found it...

@Light @djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back