• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Gazelle floated down in front of him. "Whatcha dooin." She says with a smile.
He raised an eyebrow and stood for her. "Currently? Nothing. Recently?" He turned back to the various sized holes in the ground and the foggy dirt cloud. "Training." He turned back to the girl and extended his hand. "I'm Decimus. And you are?"

Morpheus overhears the conversation and literally pushed Decimus to the side, extending his hand. "Ill answer that. Simply stunning. The true existence of beauty. My name is Morpheus. What gift from the gods of a name has been bestowed to you? Is it as breath taking as your eyes?"

Decimus rolled his eyes. "Ignore him. As we were?"

Lotusy said:
Malren let out a huff as the man hit him, throwing him a meter to the right. "Geez! Just listen to me! Why do you even want to kill me?" As he stood, facing the man, the tourists around Mt. Olympus started to gather and watch. "I'm not even trying to attack back!"
@Light
( ! ) Itami blows the tourists away and rushes towards Malren, throwing his scythe behind Malren. Itami uses replacement magic to switch himself with a rock underneath his scythe. Catching it as he covers it in death flame, dragging the blade across his back, causing Malren's soul to catch fire.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He raised an eyebrow and stood for her. "Currently? Nothing. Recently?" He turned back to the various sized holes in the ground and the foggy dirt cloud. "Training." He turned back to the girl and extended his hand. "I'm Decimus. And you are?"

Morpheus overhears the conversation and literally pushed Decimus to the side, extending his hand. "Ill answer that. Simply stunning. The true existence of beauty. My name is Morpheus. What gift from the gods of a name has been bestowed to you? Is it as breath taking as your eyes?"

Decimus rolled his eyes. "Ignore him. As we were?"
Morpheus was blown to the side. "I was talking to Decimus." She shook Decimus hand. "I'm Gazelle."

Sage looked everywhere but Vance's eyes as a blush came onto face. He was even more sad now , he really wanted a kid btt he knew he couldn't force Vance. He sighed sadly but he nodded. " Ok. " he said in a weak voice but tried to pretend he was ok.

@GingerBread

Inaro watched the beast as he entered

his clothes. He shakes his head and threw his hands in the air. Great I got yet another partner. If you're going to be with my Ima call you Beast. Plain and simple. He starts walking in the forest.@Light.

Tazmodo said:
Morpheus was blown to the side. "I was talking to Decimus." She shook Decimus hand. "I'm Gazelle."
Morpheus blew away sobbing, his eyes vertical black squiggly lines. He floated through the air like paper, landing back on the ground talking to himself "Whered I go wrong..."

Decimus gave a slight smile and shook, taking his hand back. "What brings you here Gazelle? Were we too loud?"

Vance wrapped his arms around Sage and pulled him into a hug "It's nothing against you, I do want to make you happy, but if we got a child that wasn't ours in any biological way, then i wouldn't get involved and it would be the same as if you had a child by yourself" Vance explained, trying to make Sage feel better but also trying to get him to see why it wouldn't work and be worse in the long run if they adopted.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus blew away sobbing, his eyes vertical black squiggly lines. He floated through the air like paper, landing back on the ground talking to himself "Whered I go wrong..."

Decimus gave a slight smile and shook, taking his hand back. "What brings you here Gazelle? Were we too loud?"
Gazelle smiled. "Nothing just extremely bored and looking for my younger brother before he gets into trouble."

Blaze had sneezed and crashed into the ground next to Morpheus. "Ow that hurt." He turned to the guy. "You saw nothing right?"

Light said:
( ! ) Itami blows the tourists away and rushes towards Malren, throwing his scythe behind Malren. Itami uses replacement magic to switch himself with a rock underneath his scythe. Catching it as he covers it in death flame, dragging the blade across his back, causing Malren's soul to catch fire.
Malren panicked as the man set him on fire. The man was obviously not paying attention to anything Malren said, and was painfully cruel to blow back all the tourists. Since there wasn't any water around, Malren slammed himself to the ground with a enough force to shake a building, stomping out the fire. "LISTEN TO ME!!!" He said, summoning Kinziel's turret and sending a pulse, stunning the man. Malren leaped back for a second. "Don't just fucking kill me without a reason!"

Sage nodded , feeling a little better as he hugged Vance back. " Ok , I understand. I'm still sad but I understand. " he said

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Tazmodo said:
Gazelle smiled. "Nothing just extremely bored and looking for my younger brother before he gets into trouble."
Blaze had sneezed and crashed into the ground next to Morpheus. "Ow that hurt." He turned to the guy. "You saw nothing right?"
Decimus nodded, closing his eyes. "Oh don't I know the feeling. Well no one has passed through here in awhile"

Morpheus brushed himself off and shook his head. "Beyond your lack of nostril control, no"

Vance smiled, happy Sage wasn't as sad as he was a second ago "So what do you want to do? We'll do whatever you want to do" Vance said, trying to cheer Sage up more.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus nodded, closing his eyes. "Oh don't I know the feeling. Well no one has passed through here in awhile"

Morpheus brushed himself off and shook his head. "Beyond your lack of nostril control, no"
Gazelle sighed. "He kind of likes to get into fights and is hard to handle. Anyways do you have any brothers?" She said curiosily.

Blaze sighed. "Then yeah you saw. Well that's embarrassing. I'm hiding from my sister though she always wants to keep me under wraps and stuff but that's no fun."

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle sighed. "He kind of likes to get into fights and is hard to handle. Anyways do you have any brothers?" She said curiosily.
Blaze sighed. "Then yeah you saw. Well that's embarrassing. I'm hiding from my sister though she always wants to keep me under wraps and stuff but that's no fun."
Decimus shook his head. "Technically yes. Morpheus and Ryan. My team mates. But by blood, no. Come on. Let's find your brother." He looked over to Ryan who was completely lost in thought. "That one is Ryan by the way. But he's very far gone right now." Ryan raised his hand a waved but continued to think. "Anyways. Shall we?"

Morpheus put his hand on the man's shoulder. "Oh buddy. I completely understand. Let's escape before she find you. So.... Tell me about this sister"

Lotusy said:
Malren panicked as the man set him on fire. The man was obviously not paying attention to anything Malren said, and was painfully cruel to blow back all the tourists. Since there wasn't any water around, Malren slammed himself to the ground with a enough force to shake a building, stomping out the fire. "LISTEN TO ME!!!" He said, summoning Kinziel's turret and sending a pulse, stunning the man. Malren leaped back for a second. "Don't just fucking kill me without a reason!"
( ! ) Itami seemed extremely pissed off with the stunning. Suddenly Malren could feel pulses of pain bursting about his body from a force he couldn't see. Itami's reapers were using pain pulses on Malren. Itami erupts in life flame and gets over the stunning factor, breathing heavily for some reason. He disappears and Malren could see everything move at a blur and feel a gush of frosty air. Itami had grabbed him and ran up the mountain, jumping off the peak into the air. Next thing Malren could feel was harsh terrain at his back, since Itami descended all the down the mountain using him as a shield. Itami was gone once again.

djinnamon said:
Sage shrugged. " Let's go to the par.....nvm. " he said realising that was a bad place to go.
@GingerBread
Vance frowned "Do you want to go ask Ashlyn or whoever if there is a way we can rank up? I feel as if while we been here kissing and stuff people have been ranking up and if they get to a higher rank than me they might start to think they're as good as me" Vance said trying to do something that was productive and would help get Sage's mind off of the whole children thing.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus shook his head. "Technically yes. Morpheus and Ryan. My team mates. But by blood, no. Come on. Let's find your brother." He looked over to Ryan who was completely lost in thought. "That one is Ryan by the way. But he's very far gone right now." Ryan raised his hand a waved but continued to think. "Anyways. Shall we?"

Morpheus put his hand on the man's shoulder. "Oh buddy. I completely understand. Let's escape before she find you. So.... Tell me about this sister"
Gazelle walked with him. "Hmm he seems pretty harmless."

Blaze jumped up. "She's the boy type because she's the strongest. She doesn't want us to be fighting but it's to much fun. Anyways let's go."

Sage nodded and smiled at Vance. He actually wanted to fight some things so he was definitely ready to rank up. He grabbed Vance's hand as he began to walk and search for Ashlyn.

@Light @GingerBread

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle walked with him. "Hmm he seems pretty harmless."
Blaze jumped up. "She's the boy type because she's the strongest. She doesn't want us to be fighting but it's to much fun. Anyways let's go."
Decimus chuckled, floating on darkness instead of walking. "Harmless is... Far from accurate. Trust me. If it's anyone to be afraid of in Legion it's him." Decimus spoke almost as if he admired the boy. "But you. Describe your brother so we can hunt him"

Morpheus twirled his hand, summoning the walking stick, intentionally leaning heavily on it, wincing in pain, trying to get attention.

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded and smiled at Vance. He actually wanted to fight some things so he was definitely ready to rank up. He grabbed Vance's hand as he began to walk and search for Ashlyn.
@Light @GingerBread
Ashlyn wasn't in the area since she was fighting Jackie.

djinnamon said:
@Light @GingerBread
Light said:
Ashlyn wasn't in the area since she was fighting Jackie.
Vance didn't really want to just walk around and hope he ran into Ashlyn "Hello? Ashlyn? You got anything we can do to rank up?" Vance called out not really expecting to get an answer, as he assumed he wasn't on the best terms with Ashlyn currently.

@Light @djinnamon (I'm going to go to sleep now )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus chuckled, floating on darkness instead of walking. "Harmless is... Far from accurate. Trust me. If it's anyone to be afraid of in Legion it's him." Decimus spoke almost as if he admired the boy. "But you. Describe your brother so we can hunt him"

Morpheus twirled his hand, summoning the walking stick, intentionally leaning heavily on it, wincing in pain, trying to get attention.
Gazelle was still floating on her cloud. "Huh sounds pretty cool. Anyways if you see fire. It's him."

Blaze summoned a wolf made of flames the size of a SUV. He sat on the wolf and looked at him. "If it's to hard for you to walk you can hope on. He won't hurt you these flames are harmless when I want them to be."

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle was still floating on her cloud. "Huh sounds pretty cool. Anyways if you see fire. It's him."
Blaze summoned a wolf made of flames the size of a SUV. He sat on the wolf and looked at him. "If it's to hard for you to walk you can hope on. He won't hurt you these flames are harmless when I want them to be."
Decimus nodded to himself. "Humor me. Where exactly did you blast my leader off to? Might as well find him too"

"No no. Dont mind me..." Morpheus over dramatically winced in pain with every step. "Ill be okay down here...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back