• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Hassan

Hassan prepared himself for Austrianna's next move as best as he could, but instead of an attack, the lights came on and she showed herself. She pointed up to the clock and Hassan was surprised just how late it was. Damn. Who knew it was that late?? As Austrianna bows, Hassan just stood there hoping she wasn't expecting a bow in return. When she finished her now Hassan gave a slight awkward grin. Uhh yeah good fight, you're welcome and goodnight. He waved goodbye, placed the staff down, then turned towards the refrigerator. As Austrianna left Hassan walked to the frig, and made himself some fruit salad in a small bowl. He placed everything back not really cleaning up and left the kitchen with a bowl of fruit. 

Alyson/Hassan

Alyson's eyes widen as she heard Castiel speak. What was he about to do with her body, and is his aunt really a monarch?? She asked herself. She peeped her head slightly around the corner. She watched as Castiel placed his hand on Ruby's chest. Soon Ruby's body and essence was gone, then Castiel disappeared. She stepped out from around the corner, in complete shock. What just happened?!?! She said aloud expecting no answer since no one was around. She was confused and in shock. She walk closer to the spot he was in and stood there looking around. I can't believe this. I have to tell Hassan. She turned around and ran back towards the kitchen where she saw him leaving with a bowl of fruit. Hassan!!  She yelled out to him causing him to stop and look back. What nooowww Alyson?? He said in an annoyed tone. This caused Alyson to rethink about what she was going to do. Because of Hassan's tone she thought he was annoyed, and she didn't want to bother him anymore. She looks down at her feet and started touching her index fingers together. I...I just...just wanted to tell you that...that she sighs Nevermind. She said in a defeated tone. She slouches over and begins to walk off, walking past Hassan. Hassan looks at her and just shrugs. They both go the separate ways, going to their rooms to get ready for bed.

Alyson sat on her bed in an all white robe, with her knees to her chest. Festus...I don't know what to do?? I really missed mom and dad, and it doesn't seem like we're getting any closer to save them. Sometimes I think this is pointless. Alyson was talking aloud to her Dragon who wasn't there and who couldn't hear her since she's in this realm. She was just talking. When she finished, she laid her head down and slowly fell asleep. 

[SIZE= 14px]Hassan was in his room laying down on his bed shirtless with basketball shorts on. Baku was laying down next to him in his whelp form. He had jazz music playing as he laid there eating his fruit. He starts to think about what happened between him and Alyson and begins to feel bad. He sighs and grabs his phone and send her a text. -Hey Aly, Im sorry for before. Can you please tell me what you were about to tell me?- Sadly Alyson didn't reply because she was already asleep. Hassan soon started to drift into sleep himself with his jazz music playing. @Light[/SIZE] @GingerBread

Zalena

"Yeah, a body. I don't like the idea of killing which is why we're changing the way we do things starting at sunrise. Which is right around the corner! An ally of ours sent me an interesting text about a new way of changing the world. We have two squads search for our celestial items, another squad handle monarch tracking and information, and the last squad handles quests from citizens while spreading the name of Genesis through their travels. That way we can learn about our enemy, help the people while gaining their support, and build up our own arsenal. We'd like to end things with no violence if possible or without as much violence. What we're aiming for in the end is the people to realize that they can stand up to the monarchs. They're not gods even if they make themselves out to be. They're not destined to have mana, they just stole it. Hopefully the monarchs will step down or the people will throw them out of power and hand them over to us. If neither of them work then we'll have to take them out personally. Killing them should be the last option though." ( @Lotusy @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies )

Four Soul Whiskers

Cyris looks at Castiel's hand and extends her own. She takes his hand and shrugs her own slightly. "Slightly but it works, it still feels like a pity pick since it basically is. It's not our fault we're not an offensive weapon like all you boys want to get more powerful with." As Cyris finishes her sentence, Castiel could feel his soul connecting to theirs. Once they fully resonate, Castiel ends up back in the forest he was before in his dream. The same disheveled being with the reaper hoodie floats before him. Except this time Castiel could feel spiritual energy running through his body. His sleeve was rolled up so he could take notice of the new tattoo on his arm. ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

The Incubator didn't expect Emily to be back up on her feet this fast. She stands up and opens the door to see Emily looking back at her. "Oh? I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, Emily. Hopefully we can both get what we want out of this." The Incubator steps outside the room, past Emily, and down the stairs. She pulls out a pair of keys and unlocks the warehouse door. "Now then, shall we begin?" ( @GingerBread )

Sophe

Right when she started secretly thinking that this uprising might be possible, the girl ruined it for her. She ruined it, and triggered a disdain buried deep in Sophe. Sophe started walking towards the 'chosen one detector door' or whatever the fuck it was and started speaking with a blank face, the guanlet not worn retreating back under her cloak.

"Assuming all you've said is true."

Despite her calm face, her voice carried far with contained rage.

"You want to take the monarchs down with the least amount of violence possible because you realized you dislike killing after getting started on the unstoppable path? They're tyrants, they know what they're doing, and they know how far you went and what you did to punish one of them. Now that you've killed one of them, you decided your path! Didn't you think at least this far, leading a resistance group?! If you start the pacifist way now, more people will die than continuing the murders! Sick the people on them if they don't surrender, which you know they won't? Those people will do the same exact thing to them in the end, maybe even worse! Not only that, but they are common people, untrained and unskilled in warfare! If you refuse to carry out the duty personally, even more will die, and the monarchs will become afraid of their populaces encouraging more executions, and that will encourage the call for even more blood after the downfall of the monarchs! Think! What do you want to do, cause the downfall of the monarchs or protect the people? Are you forgetting the true purpose of chosen heroes, and blindly chasing a prophecy without care for the costs? If we really are chosen ones, then who do we do this for? I have no grudge against them or any true reason to fight, but look!" Sophe slammed her fist that had lost the gauntlet to the door, and it began to glow. And, well, be painted red from the hard punch.

"Why the hell would I fight if not for people? That's our purpose here, if this prophecy you oh so love is true! Don't forget it just because you're afraid to take and lose some lives after starting on a dark path!" Sophe turned around and faced Zalena, her smoldering blue eyes meeting Zalena's.

"If you are too blind, too selfish to see that, I am better off working on my own to protect the people than work with you."

@Lotusy @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies )

"Don't know what you punk kids were thinkin', usin' magic to bust in here, but neither of you are gettin' away! We got cameras pointed on ya at every corner!" one of the guards angrily spits, marching toward Ree with baton armed and ready.

As he winds up his arm, the guard adds, with a nasty sneer, "Funny thing, the big man on top requested that we bring you straight to him. You should be excited, not a lotta people get to meet the ruler of the free world these days..."

The officer lunges forward, weapon raised, but mid-flight, his vision becomes snowed with static, and his focus and balance sundered by a sudden screech piercing his eardrums.

As the stunned officer tumbles forward, Ree sidesteps out of his path, causing the guard to careen through the store window behind her, and landing face-first in a wedding cake that had been put on a pedestal for display.

With her pursuers now rolling on the floor in agony, Ree takes the opportunity to beat a hasty retreat down the corridor, leaving behind a mess of pained guardsmen, blaring store alarms and confused civilians, taking pictures of the humiliated, frosting-covered officer and the fleeing girl that he had failed to apprehend.

---

As Ree races away from the chaos behind her, she murmurs, with a mixture of incredulousness and relief, "Man, that was too close! Good thing you guys were able to pull through for me...What did you do to those guys, anyway?"

One of Ree's minions replies, with a disconcerting scratch of the head, "We...didn't do anything ma'am, don't got the mana for it."

"What?...But if you didn't do it, then who-"

Ree's train of thought is broken by the rumbling of her phone in her pocket. After scanning the area to ensure that there were guards nearby, Ree slinks into a small resting area, and finds that she had received a strange set of instructions, along with a voicemail from RJ. Upon further investigation, the destination on the map was right around the corner.

---

A moment after RJ arrives at the destination, Ree arrives at his flank, short on breath from running, and haggardly gasping between breaths, "Got...message...bags...really heavy...Go now?"

@Tazmodo  

Four Soul Whiskers 

"Hello, I'm Io." The girl in the short black skirt steps up first since the others didn't want to talk. The girl in the dress sat down with a smile, the girl with the red cap began to stare at him with fast curiosity, and the girl in the pajamas fell asleep. "We're the four soul whiskers and of course we've just resonated with you. You would call us a celestial item. We were made just for you Castiel and were to help you liberate the world. My name is Io, she's Cyris, she's Sigma, and that is Rhea." Io shakes his hand and grins. "Sooooo, would you like to know how we work? We might as well talk a bit since you're going to be asleep for the rest of the night." ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

"The reason why you're here is because I healed you and transported you. I gave you power now you must complete our contract, there is no leaving." The Incubator stands in front of her and gives her a deadpan expression. "It's not like anything else in your life matters Emily. You no longer possess a soul, at least not without fulfilling our contract." She raises a mirror for Emily to see that her reflection isn't in there. ( @GingerBread )

Dell & Zalena

"It can fold back into itself as a mask once you're done using it. I figured you'd like it that way since you wore that mask all the time. I am glad that you're in agreement with the plan. It seems like you're getting the hang of me already. Now to bide time until Zalena gets your message and Ree actually arrives." Dell has funny kitten videos appear on the screen before RJ. 

Zalena was heading off to bed as she got the text and voicemail. She wondered how he was able to get her contact information and what type of talk they would need to have tomorrow. "Well whatever it is, I should get some rest so I can focus on it fully tomorrow." ( @Tazmodo )

Valente

As Valente reached the library door and opened it to reveal quite the large variety of books, she laughed at his joke. "Yes it would only be the second guess, I'm not goddess. Though now that you know about it I'm going to need you to guard this book. Don't tell anyone else about this, okay?" Valente finds the book about the blood moon and flips it open until she finds a page with a red circle on it. Once she presses her hand on it she ends up healing and the castle begins to refresh. She sets the book back down slowly for Andrew to see. "That's where it is. If you notice that it's gone, let me know immediately. Thank you." With that, Valente walks outside of the library. ( @Inheritance )

RJ

Rj was laughing at the videos. "Is this how all clestial items are. This is awesome." He saw Ree coming up. "Sure thing. Lets get swallowed up." A degenerate swallowed them up and took them back outside the mansion. The sun was rising. "Fuck now there won't be anymore time for sleep. Hey Dell I'm sorry but we'll have to talk later I gotta go get showered and try to sleep." He turned of the item and it reverted to his normal mask and he lifted the mask. "Anyways with all the supplies we should be good for some time. After we put them inside I'm gonna go shower. Later." He walked inside with some of the supplies and took a shower. When he finish he grabbed some clean clothes and cleaned his things before going to sleep. He figured he would stay awake to avoid being more tired. His door was open and he was cleaning.

Myra

Myra was quite shocked at Sophe's reaction, her own ideals the ones of violence were a far better choice; Zalena was too passive. 

"They'll never negotiate, your plans for peace are useless and will only end up with death and suffering for this prophecy. I know your heart is in a good place and what you want to do is right, it just won't work!" 

People like her are delusional, their visions of a peaceful ending come at too high of a price when violence could end it far sooner. Her left hand moved for the handle of her umbrella, using the new found grip to allow the weighted end to fall towards the ground; eventually finding a place for the tip of the umbrella against the stony surface. There was no need for her to touch the silly door, after all this could be some elaborate trick to force them into labor.

( @Light @That Guy Over There @Lotusy)

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel gave Cyris an apologetic look as she shook his hand, he was about to reply to her. Before he could however, he found himself in the forest with a reaper. Castiel stared at him for a few moments, before realising he'd seen him recently, in one of the dreams he had. He sighed as he sat down on the grass in the forest and looked up at the reaper. "Look man, I don't want to have to deal with this right now.. So if you want to kill me go ahead. I just want to wake back up and get on with my life for a while. After everything I've just have to deal with, I just want to put this off for a while; I don't feel like fighting. So go ahead, and kill me, or whatever it is you want to do" Castiel leaned against the tree behind him, waiting for the reaper to do whatever he was going to do.

@Light

Emily

Emily wanted to run away and just get away from The Incubator, but she forced herself not to, since she had made a promise to fulfill her contract with The Incubator, and she hadn't broke a promise yet, and she wasn't planning to. Emily walked out of the door of the warehouse and turned to face The Incubator. "Right. So, can you tell me how much I have to do? Like, how much do you know right now. On a scale of one to ten, one being nothing, ten being everything, how much do you know about Human stuff?" Emily leaned on the doorway as she waited for an answer from The Incubator, so she had some idea of where to start.

@Light

Zalena

Zalena took in every word Sophe had to say, giving every piece of her attention towards the girl. Once Sophe was done speaking, Zalena had learned so much about what she was doing wrong. The way she was going about this prophecy was all wrong. Which is why she had to change it, but not in the way Sophe would like. She would change it to the way she believes is right, in a way without killing the monarchs. The tips of Zalena's hair, eyes, and edges of her horns shift to the color of gold. "You're right, we have started a dark path. A dark path I can't atone for present or not for the event. Though what your suggesting is even worse! You're right in the sense that we shouldn't involve civilians and I wont. Though killing all the monarchs? We'd become just like them in the end. A force executing another to take over the current world. We can't just rid the world of the monarchs, we have to show people the better path while doing it. The only way to do this may involve personally involving ourselves in violence..but that doesn't mean we have to kill. After all...these monarchs have family too. I've seen them myself. Killing them would only continue the cycle of rebellion and would continue to put the people at risk, which is the opposite intention of this journey. If we can beat them and throw them out of power without murder, that would be more than enough. If we're destined heroes then we need to set the proper example. I will personally see to it that we can pull this off on a path of peace! I will make sure the next generation of children grow up with freedom, compassion, and motivation in their hearts unlike this generation's atmosphere. I will pull of what Dragon's Roar could not and surpass it! I swear upon my mother's name divine name, Celeste. That I will lead this world to glory!" Zalena summons her lance and stabs it into the ground, separating herself and Valente from the others. "It's either you stand with me, stand against me, or go back to a life without making a difference. Though if you do choose those last two, I want you to think back on this when you watch us succeed on peacefully liberating this world." ( @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @Lotusy )

Last edited by a moderator:

Myra

This was an inportant choice, one that could effect the enrire outcome of the world. Zalena though blinded by a impossible goal had a good heart, something Myra respected yet it was too passive! No matter what, things would be better off with war; that was her thoughts. A sigh escaped her lips, silver eyes turning to look at the others she'd been brought her with. 

"I'm not the only one who's going to leave, right?" 

Her brow cocked up a little, body shifting a small bit to face the others; both hands moving to rest upon the handle of her umbrella. As her hands rested upon it with a sturdy grip she bent over a bit, back hunching in a lazy manner. 

"You're coming right?" 

This question was directed towards Sophe, the woman who had many objections to this as well; she seemed like a sensible woman, Myra liked that. 

( @Light @That Guy Over There @Lotusy)

Sophe

"I do not believe you will be the only one to leave, no. However..." Sophe's eyes were still focused on Zalena's, never leaving the newly gold eyes even as she addressed the girl she had never heard the name of. "... If this is enough to shake you from a path presented and you continue without doing your own questioning, I doubt I'll leave with you - if we can find a way to leave in the first place." And now, as far as Sophe was concerned, she was done with the girl that she viewed as the complete opposite of Zalena, representing an even worse extreme - impulsive, consciously self-serving, and extremely nonchalant about other's lives as shone with her enthusiastic reaction to the dead body of a monarch.

"Now, Zalena, I just want you to answer me a few things, and listen to whatever my stubborn self may spew." Sophe stepped forward, but not in a threatening manner - all of her restrained anger from just a few seconds ago had dissipated, and instead every action she took had a mellow feeling. "First, I want you to answer me this: are you the only leader of this group capable of making these decisions?" She held up her hand (no specification needed because she only has her right arm) to gesture that she didn't want an answer yet. "Second, have you discussed about what you've heard and how you came to this decision with everyone in your group through some method I don't know of, or are you beginning on the path of the tyrants you aim to collapse? Third, do you intend to have more of your people die for the sake of enemy lives, when the enemies are guaranteed to resist with 100% all seven times, will probably be stronger than you, and have no qualms killing you? Finally, fourth..." Sophe could only sigh in exasperation, because she could already picture the faces of those people that are disgusting yet family - extremely distant family going back to the foundation of life.

"... Are you and your group's members ready, Zalena, to hold back the freed hordes that will demand the very retribution you wish not to carry out? If they won't be doing it because a family member or friend was doomed by one of the monarchs, they'll be shouting for it just to be louder than the next guy. Humanity, it's a nasty thing Zalena. The only thing protecting the monarchs right now is power and terror. What terror is a small rebel group that was so weak they could only kill one of the eight monarchs? It's great that you wish to break the cycle of revenge, but this is not the right setup. Even if you make the monarchs the target of all the hatred of humanity, they are separate people each responsible for different things, and by the time the hate would surface against them their threat would be extinguished - some hate would have already moved to the next thing."

Sophe looked over at the brother and sister that hadn't done anything in a while, breaking her stare for the first time. "Even if my mind is set on my way and leaving, which I can assure you I am still open to anything, they deserve to know. They have barely expressed any definite and serious opinions, after all, and they deserve to know what you and your group will be doing."

@Lotusy @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies 

I'm sorry Lotusy, we've been going without you and I feel bad...)

The Soul Whisker & Zalena

As the sun began to rose the soul whisker floats even closer to Castiel. It begins to reach out for him but the sunlight intruding the dream burns away at it's skin. It begins to shriek his name as it burns even more under the rays of sunlight. In a matter of seconds, Castiel is ejected from the dream and appears beside Zalena outside the castle since he was also ejected from the Lunar Plane. Before Zalena could completely respond to these questions. She did flinch at Castiel's sudden appearance. Once she got used to the fact that people do randomly disappear and appear elsewhere she decides on addressing the question. "Well no, there are two leaders. Castiel and I lead the group but with a new plan I intend to have squads and a leader for each one." Zalena gestures towards the boy on the floor beside them. "I have yet to discuss new plans with everyone and see how they feel, mostly about splitting into squads. One of them already know so that's one down I'd guess. I wont force squads on them if the group doesn't feel comfortable with it. No I don't intend to have our allies die since I'm planning to take some time to build up our own strength first. I'm creating two squads to search for our celestial weapons which is our main firepower. Another group handle tracking monarchs and handling information on them. With one last group handling citizen requested tasks to gain the favor of the people. The end goal is to be on the side of the people with enough knowledge on the enemy. We'd also have our specific weapons and team synergy by then." Zalena thinks as deeply as she can on the last question, it was a hard one indeed. "I'm hoping the quest squad can handle buffering the hatred and conflicts within the world through spreading the rumor of a force of good helping people. Even if that doesn't work, there are many people within this group with many different ideas and possible solutions to that question. Like I said, we're all chosen ones so my voice and opinion isn't the only one that matters. That would be no different from a monarch now would it?" Zalena gives off a small chuckle at that. "She is right, you two have been awfully silent." ( @GingerBread @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @Lotusy )

Castiel

Castiel opened his eyes as he was ejected from the dream he was forced to be in. He noticed that he was next to Zalena, and nowhere near where he actually started the whole chain of events that he had been dragged into. He moved to push himself up, off the ground, and as he did, he noticed he still had the tattoo from his 'dream'. Deciding to come back to that later, Castiel started to focus on what Zalena was saying to.. four people he was sure he'd never seen before. And as he listened to her talk, he realised that she had made multiple plans about what they should be doing. 'Well I'm glad I was involved in deciding these things.. What am I talking about? I wouldn't've been any use it in. And Zalena says she needs my help to lead the group.. she's got it all under control.... Wait. Was she lying to me about needing me here? She obviously doesn't, she's been doing fine without me.. and then there was that whole succubus thing, where she seemed to ignore me straight after..'  Castiel wasn't sure what was really going on, but he decided that he wasn't needed there, and started walking back into the castle.

As he walked into the Castle, he continued his thoughts. 'And she hasn't really spoken to me in a while, even then she just brushed me off.. I know she probably had more important things to deal with.. but.. that doesn't explain before. And the only reason I ended up coming back, was because she said she needed me to, and that she liked me... She wouldn't've... No. She wouldn't've just pretended to like me, just so she could get me to come back, right?' Castiel had no idea of the layout of the castle and therefore, was just wandering aimlessly through the halls, just like the night before. 'No... Why would she want me to come back anyway? Is it just because she wants to use me to get rid of the monarchs? She did say she was a princess.. she wouldn't be.. Using us to get rid of the monarchs, so that she and her family can just take over all of the continents, right?' 

Castiel slumped up against the wall besides him, trying to process all of the thoughts that were going through his head; He didn't want to believe that what he was thinking was true, but he had to admit, that it made sense, she had been brushing him off quite a lot lately, right after they had both confessed their feelings to each other.. though he still had no idea if they were going out or not, Zalena hadn't actually made that clear to him. The main reason that he didn't want to believe that what he was thinking was true, was because he felt like he had no one right now, apart from Zalena, and even now that was seeming like it was just a lie, which only made him feel lower than low; That the only person who seemed to like being around him, was completely faking it to get him to do stuff for her. But he knew that with all the evidence it was more than likely true, and it made sense, since she had been the only one to actually spend time with him so far, or really say anything nice about or towards him; Everyone else in the group seemed to either be indifferent towards him, or just personally attack him.. either way, they never seemed to listen to him.

With a defeated sigh, Castiel began to slide down the wall, until he was in a sitting position. 'None of that's true, right? Well it's not like I can ask her anyway.. she'd probably just deny it.. why wouldn't she? She'd probably also want me to doubt myself'  Castiel wrapped his arms around his knees as he brought them up to his chest. He started looking around for something to distract him from his thoughts; Even if they were real, he didn't want to think about them right now. As his eyes scanned over his arm, he noticed a part of a tattoo poking out from underneath his slightly rolled up sleeve. He rolled up his sleeve even more and looked at the full tattoo. "I guess that whole dream wasn't just a dream.." Castiel though for a moment about trying to talk to Io, Cyris, Sigma and Rhea, but brushed it off as a bad idea. "I'm pretty sure they don't like me either..  That girl, I think her name was.. Cyris? She seemed to hate me.. Just another thing I've messed up.. I'm just on a roll, aren't I?" Castiel asked to no one as he rolled back down his sleeve, not wanting to see the tattoo and be reminded of yet more people that didn't like him, and another one of his failures.

@Light @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @Lotusy You guys aren't really involved in most of this post.. But I felt I should tag you anyway :) )

Myra

"Are we actually allowed to leave here?"

It seemed like a silly question but it was quite necessary, the edge of this castle they've been transported to seeming almost to drop into a vast nothingness; perfect for people who wish for nothing but silence of course. Her relaxed body became far more tensed up at the sight of another being transported to them, though returned to the same state upon his departure. It looked as though her spine pierced through her skin, bone sticking out even through the seams of her elegant gown. (It's not her actual bone sticking out, she's just skinny.) Myra turned her gaze towards the two who've surprisingly stayed silent through this entire fiasco, even with her growing fascination with the body of the burned monarch, most people would stay and question the hell out of her; just as Sophe did, even though it wasn't exactly a question.

Even with that growing curiosity about the two she'd soon get over it, body choosing to straighten as her hands bring the umbrella back under her arm, allowing for her to carry the umbrella with ease. Turning away from the people she'd been transported into the strange palace with she began her walk into the place, using her free arm to wave goodbye to each of the sorry souls who'd be stuck with the succubus; such a cheery yet delusional person.

"Now to find some place to last out the endless torment, perhaps this place has a library!"

They could hear her mutter those words to herself as she wandered off, the loud click of her shoes against the stone floors being the only thing she left behind. 

( @Light @That Guy Over There @Lotusy and I suppose @GingerBread

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Erin[/COLOR]

Erin couldn't believe how these people, Flynn included, could just turn down a prophecy to save the world. Or rather she couldn't fathom why they'd suddenly developed a distaste for Zalena's proposal, instead of indifference. As Erin listened to Sophe's firey rebuke, she could understand where she was coming from - she just didn't understand why they were ready to fight Zalena's plan with the temper they did. I guess... their motivation is all in the wrong place. Flynn and I - She looked over to Flynn, only then remembering that he hadn't agreed with her. Well, I have memories to find, and apparently a family, too. There's no way I can just give up on a chance like that. Once Sophe and Zalena inquired about the sibling's silence, Erin let out something that sounded like a mixture of a sigh and a chuckle. "Oh - uh - have I? I'm sorry, it's all been a bit overwhelming." Finally ready to speak, she removed herself from Zalena with a light laugh. "Really, you... three," she started, not forgetting Flynn was one of the "doubting" number. "I understand why you're so skeptical, since you've laid it out to me. I mean, I get that. I know how my brother thinks, and he's probably agreeing with you right now." 

"However, you talk about the hate we'll create, miss," she continued, addressing Sophe in particular. "But do you know what the first thing I thought of when I heard their proposal? Inspiration, not hate. I found myself inspired, inspired to work to help this world instead of digging into my hatred for the monarchs. And I think that's what Zalena's been wanting to do - and what i now want to do - inspire." Feeling herself gaining momentum, she decided to widen her audience to include the other two as well.  "You say they've only defeated one measly monarch, if at all, but I see that ad they can defeat the monarchs, and they can bring about some positive change. Some may say it's too positive or naïve, but honestly, what attitude is better than a positive one for inspiring people? Why not give a little trust for that chance! You know where I'm coming from - right, Flynn?"

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Flynn[/COLOR]

Flynn was quite impressed (and a little bit surprised) by Sophe's intensity once she started showing the flaws in Zalena's plan. It wasn't like he hated this so-called prophecy or even Zalena herself, but he was afraid of Erin wanting to participate, and therefore, forcibly getting himself involved, too. Besides, it was good to have someone voicing some rational thoughts around. Sophe had convinced Myra, the strange umbrella girl, and Flynn had only hope that she could turn Erin around from this prophecy group.

Unfortunately, she didn't. Flynn collapsed inwardly as his sister started sticking up for Zalena... and soon braced himself for the eventual "right, Flynn?" that came his way. He sighed. I guess it had to come to this. "Not really, Erin. Have you even thought of the repercussions of what's you're going to do - both of you, that is," he said, acknowledging Zalena too. "Sure, it seems like a hit job on eight or seven people, but what happens next? There's no doubt - there has to be layers and layers of corrupt bureaucracy, other groups waiting to take a monarch's place - and who says we won't end up as some sort of petty rebel terror group in the end, just out to assassinate the surface of corrupt leaders?" Flynn felt some of the month's stress begin to pour out in his speech, mingling with his current frustration. Erin's too trusting, he mused. She's just looking for glory, enticed by adventure, just wants to drag me along for the chase. I mean, she's just so selfish, but... 

All of a sudden, Flynn tensed up at the spontaneous appearance of Castiel, the interruption breaking his chain of thought before he continued. "Look. We don't even know if we'll be doing good for the world. It's reckless, careless, irresponsible-" He stopped as he looked at Erin one more time, remembering his last thought from earlier. She's selfish, yes, but... she's still my sister. One more heavy sigh escaped from Flynn. "-it's irresponsible, but I guess we need to do it, right?" He asked, making Erin's uneasy face light up again. "Yea, let's go inspire some people, sis." He spared a look to the two ready to leave, then back to Erin and Zalena. One side was probably right, but the other side... he was probably going follow to the end of whatever journey they would take. "Alright. I guess I'm a 'chosen one' now. What's next, Zalena?"

@Light @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @GingerBread

(Sorry for the the real "final" tone I gave my characters - I'm just trying to get all their opinions out of the way so we can move to the next day)

Aurora spun the fan in her hand, its blades slicing through the air. She landed lightly next to Zalena, after she jumped from the lamp post. "I am with Senorita Golden Horns." 

@light 

large.jpg.5c7c6a7768ce184536bfd5379431122b.jpg

Hassan/Alyson

When Hassan awoke, he looked at his phone and saw a text from Alyson. It explained everything she saw, and heard except the part about Castiel's auntie. She figured it would be best if she talk to him first instead of putting his information out there, especially something as big as that. After reading Hassan doesn't reply and starts getting ready. When Hassan finishes, he leaves his room wearing a long black sleeve shirt with grey jeans, black and grey timberland boots, and his pistols holstered on his shoulders. He walked the halls, with Vaku in his whelp form on his head, and was just about to past Alyson's room when she left it. She was wearing a red sweater tucked in her black skirt with black leather boots. The cousins made eye contact with each other and didn't say a word. Even though Hassan apologized, she still felt at fault. She was going to continue on her way to the throne room, but Hassan grabbed and hugged her. He didn't say anything, but the hug was enough for Alyson. She smiled and hugged him back. Soon the hug ended and the two continued their way. They walked back to the throne room where they didn't really see anyone, besides Castiel as he walked through the castle. Hassan nor Alyson said anything and just let him go on his way. Alyson wanted to talk to him about last night, but she doesn't think its the right time yet. Hassan spots some people outside the castle doors talking to who it seems like Zalena. He started to wonder if they were new. Hassan looks over at Alyson. I'm go check it out, you can either wait here, or go talk to our leader, with the big secret. Hassan walks off, leaving the Castiel heading towards Zalena and the others. YO Z!! He yelled from afar, in an even tone. Who's the new kids on the block?? He said pointing towards them, keeping his expression emotionless, and his eyes dull. 

Alyson thought about her cousin's offer to either wait her or talk to Castiel. Waiting was too boring and approaching Castiel, is too hard. She lacked the confidence. So instead, she decided to eat some breakfast. She towards the kitchen, and along the way she starts sing a lullaby in Spanish. She enters the kitchen and her mouth drops at the mess that was left in the kitchen. She couldn't believe her sight at things. There were burgers everywhere, cut up fruit slices left out, pots and pans were left dirty in the sink. She was completely baffled. She starts to remember the last few people she saw in the kitchen; Hassan, Yin, and Austrianna. She wasn't going to clean up their mess. She leaves the kitchen in search for the females, to try and persuade them to clean up, but knowing herself, she knew it probably wasn't gone turn out the way she wanted. So she turns around and walks back into the kitchen and looks at the mess yet again. Madre me da fuerza. (mother give me strength-google translate)She said in Spanish, before she started to clean up the kitchen.

Alyson's outfit

imageproxy (1)_Ink_LI.jpg

@Light @GingerBread @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Lotusy 

Finding herself safe and sound at the foot of Valente's castle, Ree breathes a deep sigh of well-earned relief and follows RJ inside.

Once she bursts into the castle foyer, Ree holds up her multitude of shopping bags, and happily announces, "Hey gang, We're back from our supply run! Come and get your free stuff! "

@Light @GingerBread @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Lotusy @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @The Imperial Flame (And anyone else who I forgot to mention)

Christina & Alexandria

6d710c3474debfb4f69543bb266065fe.jpgIMG_20150926_182013.jpg

Christina walks through the snow, not even hesitating to marvel at Alexandria within her golden orb form. Christina removes the golden orb from the snow and tosses it up into the air. In a matter of seconds, the orb begins to glow and expand into a humanoid form. While releasing golden energy, Alexandria began to take form. Christina blocks her eyes since the brilliants rays were a bit too much. As Alexandria touches the ground, she immediately disappears at the sight of Christina. 

Christina sighs and shakes her head, she had completely forgot about Alexandria's shy nature. She couldn't keep up with her so she had to bait the nephalem. "Alex...I'm not here to pick on you but I'm not here to fuse either. It seems like 20 years have passed since the last time we were around. The world has been conquered by 7 lousy monarchs. Dragon's Roar is still shut down and Ashlyn is trying to bring her old guild back...through us. Turns out there are these chosen kids we're supposed to assist in helping this world. We're their celestial items or something along those lines. I'd rather stick with them than her anyways and I'm not letting her lead us the same way she lead Dragon's Roar. I know you don't want to help humanity and I'm fine with that. I don't want to either, this isn't our generation nor is this our fight. Though I do need your help to revive the other two like Morgan...and Alice." Christina internally barfs at the thought of helping Alice. "Can you come out? We should at least meet these kids. Two siblings I encountered earlier helped me slip spirits into their private realm to spy. If you can carry me there with your speed we can watch them from afar. Unless you want to meet them yourself. They are the children of the previous Dragon's Roar guild after all." Christina finishes off with a small smirk. 

Alexandria appears in front of Christina swiftly, looking down at the floor. "Okay...if you say so. I believe you Christi. I don't mind watching them as long as we don't get too involved...they might not like us. We were never the most likeable...they only wanted Morgan and Alice around." Alexandria was beginning to go on a tangent of self loathing again. "Nevermind...we should collect Morgan and Alice first. Maybe they can introduce us since introducing ourselves will be a turn off. Maybe those two can actually help them while we stay on our own and stick to our own agenda...just like old times."

Christina approaches Alexandria and sets her hands on her cheeks, causing Alexandria to release a shriek. "Don't back out! You and I both don't care about humanity. The only true reason why I want to help these kids is because I'm petty as hell. I don't want Ashlyn to get her way. It's either you stay here and say that you're hated without giving it a shot or you come with me and make me happy. While possibly making friends because now that you mention it our likability hasn't been very high our entire lives, lets be honest. Are you with me?"

Alexandria begins mumbling to herself and shakes her head, unable to voice her true opinion of a no.

Christina sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Alpha has two kids there."

Alexandria pipes up at this declaration. "He does? I-I want to see what they're like." Alexandria spreads all of her wings and grabs Christina, immediately flying out of the realm.

'Baited.' Was all Christina could say in her mind. "I'll warn you about this. We've been cut in half and then split from our main body. This means our powers are as well. Mana is scarce nowadays too. The only power I seem to be able to use is summoning a max of three lesser spirits. What about you?"

As Alexandria flies at a the speed of an airplane through the morning skies of Canada, she tests out whatever power she may have left. "I can only heal. Also I can't fly too fast with you....sorry."

"Healing? Seriously?! Oh this is such a bother...we really need Morgan to help us solve this problem. I mean...who's better to than the queen of witches herself, she is an expert on mana and magic after all. Don't tell her I said that." Christina holds on tightly to Alexandria. "Unless her abilities were cut down as well but I doubt it, she's capable. Also I appreciate you flying slowly, I would like to keep my skin after all."

Alexandria stares at Christina for a while since she wasn't teasing her as she usually would. Alexandria smiles and nods her head, taking the gratitude to heart. "Right!"  

Sophe

Sophe started getting uncomfortable when more and more people showed up, as ever since that night crowds never exactly appealed to her. "Zalena, I do not agree with your final conclusion. I hope that you have taken the right path should you succeed, and I hope that you do not suffer on the path you choose, but I intend to go and bring about peace in my own way. I have no intention to lay back idly as you make decisions that mess with my life. If you would be so kind, would you tell me how to leave?" Sophe couldn't hide the disappointment in her voice as she resigned herself to a side, beginning to walk towards a location Zalena had pointed out earlier. 

@Light @GingerBread @IPreferTies @Lotusy @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson

CRASH LANDING

As Castiel began to question the celestial being within his tattoo, it began to glow. "We don't hate you, we just think that you don't appreciate us. So we try to stay out of your way." This voice belonged to Cyris. "Anyways you have two incoming women, prepare yourself for heavy impact. They're moving at 667 mph into this realm, I don't think they understand the term of slow. Io, pull him into the reverse world. He's directly in the way of their impact path, he'll be ripped apart." Without a second of delay, Castiel falls into the wall he's sitting against. Everything around him was black or the opposite color it usually was and his feet were touching the floor...that was now the ceiling. He can see the regular world directly underneath him. As well as the spot two formerly unmatched beings would end up in. 

"Hey...Christi." Alexandria had finally rallied up the strength to speak up. She wanted to comment on how fast they were going but she felt to anxious and awkward to. "Nevermind." 

Christina points forward as her spirits open up a portal to the private realm the kids are in. "That's it, get in swiftly." Christina had completely forgot about the fact that they should slow down. She assumed that her spirits would open a portal pointing towards the skies but she was absolutely wrong. The moment they went through, the portal behind them closed and so did their available free space to fly. They blasted right past Zalena, Erin, Flynn, Sophe, and Valente with only a tree toppling gust of wind left behind to greet them. 

Alexandria wraps both herself and Christina in her wings since her body was much more durable than her astral companion. They slam right into the castle itself, entering it through force. They end up flying through several walls and halls, only to crash into the floor of the hall Castiel was previously in. They skid several feet until they come to a halt. The amount of damage they leave on the castle is nothing but incredible and the amount of quaking they've caused would wake up a rock from it' slumber, leaving everyone who was previously asleep before this with potential heart attacks from shock. Alexandria groans and releases Christina from her arms, having taken all of the damage. 

Christina rolls off of Alexandria, knowing that the nephalem could heal herself once she got over her daze. "Oh great, I told you that we had to be stealthy about this. If we're to meet their kids we can't scare them right off the bat. You just had to go fast, didn't you?" Christina sighs and rubs her head. "Now we wait for the curious children to arrive. Hopefully they're not hostile." 

Alexandria was about to speak up on the fact that Christina was the one who wanted them to move fast but she just couldn't muster up enough courage to sass talk her back. "I'm sorry..." Alexandria slowly stands up as she begins to heal herself. Wanting to hide herself in a wall due to the fear of everyone seeing her at once. 

( This is a message telling you to....I don't know. Wake up and group up. @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @King Crimson @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Inheritance @The Imperial Flame )

Andrew Blight

He twitched his eye as she just left. GUARD it?! Oh she was going tobpay for that. A book that controls the entire realm? Perfect. He went to it...and opened it. He sesrched it, anything that could give him personal power...he needed it. His father had instilled many things in him...one of them being to gain as much power as possible. This book healed the girl, perhaps it could give him power. If it time healed her, which it seemed to work with time and space, perhaps it could accelerate his training or even bring him the ower he may have in an alternate dimension... @Light

Sophe

Sophe was knocked off her feet, unable to realize what was going on since she had had her back turned. Separating her face from the rock ground after a good second, she got up quickly and looked around, sweating. Her instincts recognized that nobody present was capable of generating and exerting that amount of power even in the most dire situation, but that's as far as her information went - it could be all the monarchs attacking, for all she knew. She ignored everyone else, her instincts setting in a bit too much as she backed away from the huge impact zone. Have to get away from things you can't fight... Remember that wolf pack? Back then, there was no way to fight... This is the same... Have to get out, completely hopeless in a fight...

@Light @GingerBread @IPreferTies @Lotusy @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson

Castiel

Castiel's eyes widened as he fell through the wall, and into a... weird anti-zone of a realm. "That was really cool... and I don't not appreciate you guys it's just-" Castiel stopped talking mid sentance as he saw two girls crash through the hallways and land where he was sitting against the wall, at quite high speeds as well. "Holy.. Are they okay?! I'll have to finish what I was saying later, alright?" He looked around the 'reverse world' that he was in, trying to find a way out. He started walking towards where the two girls were, more focused on getting out than on the conversation they seemed to be having. Because Castiel wanted to leave the realm and he was walking forwards, he ended up exiting the 'Reverse world' that he was in.

Castiel slowly approached the two girls; He decided to be slightly cautious just in case they were hostile towards him. Though he figured that even if they were, they had just crashed through a few walls as well as crashing into the floor, and they probably not in any fit state to fight him. "Hey. Are you two okay? Do you need any help" Castiel shook his head. 'Of course they need help, they just crashed through walls' He wasn't really sure what to do to help, since he had no real medical knowledge, at least not to the extent that some of the others in the group had. Castiel figured that the best thing to do, was take them somewhere they could sit down and rest. He extended his hand towards the girl with the wings, since he was sure he saw her take the brunt of the crash. "I can take you guys somewhere you can sit down. If you want, that is; I know if I'd just crashed, I'd want to sit down"

@Light

Suria

Suria slowly opened his eyes, stretching out his body and sitting up slowly, sighing as he remembered where he was at the moment. He wished it was just a typical Saturday morning where he could take a bowl of Waffle Crisps back upstairs and binge on the newest season of whatever show he was watching at the moment, but he couldn't. Instead, he forced himself to stand up, dust himself off, and begin to make his way downstairs. Or at least he would have, had he not felt heard multiple crashes throughout the castle. Suria pinched the bridge of his nose briefly, "Welp, guess it's time to deal with our first daily dose of magical bullshit. I can already tell this is going to be a day..."

Suria made his way to the hall Castiel was in with a yawn, treating the giant holes in the wall as well as the arrival of the new women as if it was nothing. He walked past them all, stopping after a few steps and facing the co-leader of the group, "I just realized something, how are we supposed to eat here? Is there even a kitchen, or are we just supposed to starve? I can't believe this wasn't one of the first things we searched for...anyways, what's our hourly dose of bullshit this time fearless leader?"

@Light @GingerBread

Kristen

Kristen awoke to the slight shaking of the house and stood up almost immediately from her bed. She looked around in bewilderment before exiting the room she was in and jogging down to the lobby in a hurry, not even bothering to change out of her pajamas. Once she arrived in the hall, she found Castiel standing before a bunch of weird looking women she didn't know, next to a series of holes in walls, while everyone seemed to just be staring dumbly at the scene. Although Kristen joined them in said staring initally, she eventually attempted to speak as best a barley awake teen in a already tense situation could speak, "Who are- why is the wall- where?! Who?! What?! Why!? Why the fuck is there a gigantic hole in the wall!? Was that always there?"

@Light @GingerBread 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back