• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Christina & Alexandria

Christina takes notice of the boy and jumps up immediately with a triumphant smile. "Told you Alexandria! Infiltration would be easy, these kids seriously don't know how to put up defenses in their realm." Alexandria follows behind Christina, using her to hide herself. Christina gives Kristen a sly smile. "No the gigantic hole in the wall was made by us." Christina moves out of the way so Alexandria could be seen. Alexandria scoots behind Christina again once she was briefly exposed. She turns her attention back to Castiel. "We're fine...thank you for your concern. We have very durable bodies so that wasn't much." Christina begins to inhale deeply in his direction and was absolutely shocked at the scent she caught. "You...your father was Vance?! No actual way...Alice would love to see this. She was all buddy buddy with him. I on the other hand couldn't care all too much. Though knowing the fact that he had a son is interesting...he never seemed to be the type that was into relationships." 

Christina remembers her manners and extends her hand for Castiel to shake. The girl was too lost in her own thoughts, she didn't seem capable of handling Christina's nature. The other boy was too lax so she would end up annoyed with him later down the road. Castiel on the other hand seemed far too kind and was way too trusting of them, easy to tease and manipulate. "I'm so sorry, where were my manners. I was just thinking about the past. My name is Christina and this is Alexandria. We were told that we are now celestial items sent to assist you all in your journey. I'm going to be honest with you all right now. There are three more of us, one being the previous leader of a guild named Dragon's Roar." Christina was using this information to at least make some form of a connection. "I assume you kids awakened one of us by the name of Ashlyn from her temple yesterday. We haven't been around for about 20 years. We barely understand this world and we need a little bit of assistance adjusting to it since we're not exactly born celestial items. In trade for you helping us adapt to this world and get our bearings, we'll assist you in whatever you may need in your journey. Starting with better defenses here." ( @GingerBread @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena didn't know how to take the situation of a projectile crashing into their castle. She removes her lance from the ground and turns to Valente. "Valente, watch these kids and make sure that they're safe. I'll go check out what that was!" Zalena's wings spread out from her back and she takes flight, gliding into the hole Alexandria and Christina crashed through. 

Valente turns to the children attempting to escape, namely Sophe. "Are you afraid, child?" ( @That Guy Over There )

Castiel

Castiel didn't bother to respond to Suria, or Kristen, since he had no idea about the layout of the castle, and he was trying to figure out who the two new people who just crashed through a bunch of walls were. He stayed quiet as Christina talked, until she started sniffing in his direction, which made him feel slightly self concious since he knew he hadn't had a shower yet, since he hadn't had time with all the stuff that's been going on. But when Christina said that she knew his dad, Castiel was shocked, he'd never heard of this girl, but presumably his dad knew her. He wasn't sure how to take that news, since she also seemed to figure it out just by smelling him, which he found a bit odd. When she extended her hand, Castiel it and smiled at her, still at a loss for words. "You knew my dad? And he was friends with someone called Alice?" 

Before Castiel could ask more questions, Christina started speaking again, telling him that her and Alexandra were there to assist them.. and that there  were more of them around, and that one of them was the leader of a guild, called dragons roar, which Castiel had never heard of. "I've never heard of Dragon's roar.. I think someone suggest that as a name for our group before though..." He paused in thought for a second, before shrugging, figuring it wasn't important. "Anyway, I'm glad you guys are alright.. Christina and Alexandra, right?" He smiled at the both of them, he decided it probably wasn't best to talk to the Alexandra, since she seemed shy; He figured it would be best to talk to her later, when there wasn't so many people around, assuming she'd feel more at ease that way. Instead, he continued addressing Christina. "And, Um, yeah. Anything questions you guys have, I'd be happy to answer.. if I can that is. I'm Castiel by the way.. I'm one of the leader of this group; I probably should've introduced myself earlier, eh?" Castiel smiled awkwardly at Christina, before turning his attention to Alexandra, who was hiding behind Christina. "Are you alright.. Alexandra? If you guys would prefer, we could go somewhere quieter, away from everyone else to talk.. Or I could go get everyone else, if you guys want to talk to all of us.. It's up to you both" 

@Light @LokiofSP

Clark

Clark had woken up from the arrival of the new comers. He slowly got up still tired. "Who thought it would be smart to make such a loud ruckus when people are sleeping." He got dressed and headed out to them. He had no clue what was happening. "Hey assholes I was sleeping do you not know how to be quiet? Why are you here? Are you going to kill us?" He looked at the two and resisted the urge to crack a joke about the cat girl who could fly seeing as he could get himself killed.

RJ

Rj was about to pass out when the loudness occured. "What the fuck?" He ran to the noise and made it out while Clark was yelling. "Dude chill before they stop being friendly. They are friendly right Castiel?" He looked at there faces and saw they were not intending to hurt them. His eyes widened. "I know who they are." He ran up to the two. "Heeeeyyyy dad told me stories about you guys. Why is it only you two? Why are you here? Only you shold be strong enought to do that so it has to be you. I dont knis much about the girl whow was flying though just that you arenjoy nof joke. Whats up?"

Marshall

(bringing back Marshall)

Marshall had left when the group found out about Clare's death. Skylar was devistated and Grace had decided she was to young for this and that she would take care of her. He had called out to a degenerate and it brought him in before the sun had fully risen. He camped out in a tree and decided to talk to the others when they woke up. However he was woken from the two and fell out of the tree. "Oww. First day back and I fall from a tree." He got up and walked to the group listening to Castiel talk to the two and watching the other two come out. He decided to wait before talking to Castiel about him returning. "Hi" He looked at the two. "I'm Marshall."

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
In lieu of the mob of thankful teens that Ree had hoped to be greeted with as she made her entrance, Ree's arrival is instead met with a violent force, which knocks her off of her feet and sends her to the floor, with a crunch of ceramic emanating from somewhere within one her bags following shortly after.

Once she recovers from her shellshock, Ree disquietly mumbles to herself "Oh, what now!?"

Rising to a sitting position, Ree frantically checks inside of a small purple bag, and confirms her suspicions; the souvenir mug she had hoped to give to Kristen has perished, shattered to bits from the sudden impact.

With a small, defeated sigh, Ree mutters to herself, "I knew I should've gone for the hat..." before rising to her feet, dusting herself off, and joining the others at the scene of Christina and Alexandria's entrance.

When she hears mention of Ashlyn's name, Ree interjects, nervously asking Christina, "Umm, excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know where Ashlyn is right now, would you?"

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo

Last edited by a moderator:
In lieu of the mob of thankful teens that Ree had hoped to be greeted with as she made her entrance, Ree's arrival is instead met with a violent force, which knocks her off of her feet and sends her to the floor, with a crunch of ceramic emanating from somewhere within one her bags following shortly after.

Once she recovers from her shellshock, Ree disquietly mumbles to herself [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Oh, what now!?"[/COLOR]

Rising to a sitting position, Ree frantically checks inside of a small purple bag, and confirms her suspicions; the souvenir mug she had hoped to give to Kristen has perished, shattered to bits from the sudden impact.

With a small, defeated sigh, Ree mutters to herself, [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I knew I should've gone for the hat..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]before rising to her feet, dusting herself off, and joining the others at the scene of Christina and Alexandria's entrance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]When she hears mention of Ashlyn's name, Ree interjects, nervously asking Christina, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Umm, excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know where Ashlyn is right now, would you?"[/COLOR]

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)][SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Castiel didn't bother to respond to Suria, or Kristen, since he had no idea about the layout of the castle, and he was trying to figure out who the two new people who just crashed through a bunch of walls were. He stayed quiet as Christina talked, until she started sniffing in his direction, which made him feel slightly self concious since he knew he hadn't had a shower yet, since he hadn't had time with all the stuff that's been going on. But when Christina said that she knew his dad, Castiel was shocked, he'd never heard of this girl, but presumably his dad knew her. He wasn't sure how to take that news, since she also seemed to figure it out just by smelling him, which he found a bit odd. When she extended her hand, Castiel it and smiled at her, still at a loss for words. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"You knew my dad? And he was friends with someone called Alice?" [/COLOR]

Before Castiel could ask more questions, Christina started speaking again, telling him that her and Alexandra were there to assist them.. and that there  were more of them around, and that one of them was the leader of a guild, called dragons roar, which Castiel had never heard of. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"I've never heard of Dragon's roar.. I think someone suggest that as a name for our group before though..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]He paused in thought for a second, before shrugging, figuring it wasn't important. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Anyway, I'm glad you guys are alright.. Christina and Alexandra, right?" [/COLOR]He smiled at the both of them, he decided it probably wasn't best to talk to the Alexandra, since she seemed shy; He figured it would be best to talk to her later, when there wasn't so many people around, assuming she'd feel more at ease that way. Instead, he continued addressing Christina. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"And, Um, yeah. Anything questions you guys have, I'd be happy to answer.. if I can that is. I'm Castiel by the way.. I'm one of the leader of this group; I probably should've introduced myself earlier, eh?" [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Castiel smiled awkwardly at Christina, before turning his attention to Alexandra, who was hiding behind Christina. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Are you alright.. Alexandra? If you guys would prefer, we could go somewhere quieter, away from everyone else to talk.. Or I could go get everyone else, if you guys want to talk to all of us.. It's up to you both" [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]@Light @LokiofSP[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 20px]Christina & [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 20px][COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Alexandria[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Christina takes notice of the boy and jumps up immediately with a triumphant smile. "Told you Alexandria! Infiltration would be easy, these kids seriously don't know how to put up defenses in their realm." Alexandria follows behind Christina, using her to hide herself. Christina gives Kristen a sly smile. "No the gigantic hole in the wall was made by us." Christina moves out of the way so Alexandria could be seen. Alexandria scoots behind Christina again once she was briefly exposed. She turns her attention back to Castiel. "We're fine...thank you for your concern. We have very durable bodies so that wasn't much." Christina begins to inhale deeply in his direction and was absolutely shocked at the scent she caught. "You...your father was Vance?! No actual way...Alice would love to see this. She was all buddy buddy with him. I on the other hand couldn't care all too much. Though knowing the fact that he had a son is interesting...he never seemed to be the type that was into relationships." 

Christina remembers her manners and extends her hand for Castiel to shake. The girl was too lost in her own thoughts, she didn't seem capable of handling Christina's nature. The other boy was too lax so she would end up annoyed with him later down the road. Castiel on the other hand seemed far too kind and was way too trusting of them, easy to tease and manipulate. "I'm so sorry, where were my manners. I was just thinking about the past. My name is Christina and this is Alexandria. We were told that we are now celestial items sent to assist you all in your journey. I'm going to be honest with you all right now. There are three more of us, one being the previous leader of a guild named Dragon's Roar." Christina was using this information to at least make some form of a connection. "I assume you kids awakened one of us by the name of Ashlyn from her temple yesterday. We haven't been around for about 20 years. We barely understand this world and we need a little bit of assistance adjusting to it since we're not exactly born celestial items. In trade for you helping us adapt to this world and get our bearings, we'll assist you in whatever you may need in your journey. Starting with better defenses here." ( @GingerBread @LokiofSP )

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)][SIZE= 20px]Zalena[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Zalena didn't know how to take the situation of a projectile crashing into their castle. She removes her lance from the ground and turns to Valente. "Valente, watch these kids and make sure that they're safe. I'll go check out what that was!" Zalena's wings spread out from her back and she takes flight, gliding into the hole Alexandria and Christina crashed through. 

Valente turns to the children attempting to escape, namely Sophe. "Are you afraid, child?" ( @That Guy Over There )

[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)][SIZE= 24px]Hassan[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 24px]/[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Alyson[/COLOR][/SIZE]

All of a sudden, something flew past the group causing a gust of win to blast Hassan off his feet, and Vaku off his head. Vaku turning into his true Alpha form and opened his wings, gliding in the wind, landing some distance away from the group. Hassan quickly got to his feet and ran, using his vaewolf speed, to the crash sight. He grabbed Vaku along the way. Hassan appeared on the scene with Vaku in his arms. He placed Vaku down and he started growling at the new faces in front of them. Hassan spotted Castiel on the scene as well as Ree. He looks at the woman who has some features of a cat, and listens as she spoke. He arrived just in time to hear their names and everything after. He stood there listening, but turned his head slightly as he heard footsteps coming towards them and fast. The foot steps were familiar, very familiar. It was Alyson.

-------------

[SIZE= 14px]Due to Alyson, the kitchen was almost completely clean. She had her sleeves rolled up and her hair tied back in a ponytail, with [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]a bit of sweat on her forward, but not a lot. She was wiping down a counter when she heard the crash. She jumped and yelped due to the sudden crash. She dropped everything she was doing and ran towards the noise. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Is this an attack? I hope everyone is okay. [/COLOR]She thought to herself as she ran towards the crash scene. When she arrived she was surprised to see a hole in a wall and two brand new faces. The new faces threw her off, and she tripped over her own feet causing her to hit the floor. She lifts her heard looking up at Hassan who was looking down at her. She slowly got up from the ground, with her sights now on the two girls. She stood behind Hassan, hiding herself a bit. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]who are they? [/COLOR]She asked Hassan softly. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Christina and Alexandria. They're similar to Ashlyn., and they're here to help only with we help them.  [/COLOR]He responded. Alyson peeked over his shoulder looking at  Christina and Alex. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Help them with what?? [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Adjusting to life. They've been gone for 20yrs just like Ashlyn. Oh and to top it off, they're celestial items. And don't ask me what that is, because I don't fucking now. [/COLOR]Alyson looks at Hassan then towards the girls. She slowly lifts her hand and waves. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]I'm..I'm Alyson.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Christina & Alexandria

Christina smiles at Clark even though she knew she was going to deliver heavy sass, something she was used to giving out. "The only thing that will get you killed is your attitude, is being rude the only thing you're capable of doing?" Christina sends her evil smile towards Rj next. "We have a name. You don't have to ask him if we're friendly, we're sitting right here."

After releasing her wave of salt, she begins to speak to those who had some form of respect. "Hello Marshal, my name is Christina and this is Alexandria. She's very shy and uncomfortable at the moment so giving her some space would be ideal. I hope we can get along!" 

Christina turns to Ree and hums to herself, she really didn't want to meet up with Ashlyn. In fact she wanted nothing to do with her until they had to fuse so she wouldn't mind lying at all. Fuck Ashlyn. "To be honest with you, I don't. The last time I saw her was in my temple when she revived me. Finding her won't be too hard but for now we need to focus on reviving the others. Why, is she important to you?" 

Christina's attention was taken by Alyson and her shy nature, perfect for Alexandria. This could help her interact more after all. She briefly turns back to Ree. "Keep that answer on your mind, excuse me." She turns her head to Alexandria and murmurs. "Look Alex, she's shy just like you. She's like a little you since her name starts with Al as well. Just take a look!" Alexandria begins to peak from behind Christina, becoming tempted to take a look. She holds eye contact with Alyson briefly and steps out for just a moment. With a soft voice and bashful eyes darting to the ground occasionally, Alexandria waves. "H-Hi." With only one word, she dives back behind Christina. Even though she wasn't hiding very well at all, she figured if she couldn't see them they couldn't see her. "I-I did it." Her last statement was also loud enough for others to hear.

Christina smiles at Alexandria's sudden development and turns to Castiel. "Yes I did know your father and yes he did know someone by the name of Alice. I mean, he dated Sage for a while. Sage...that man was an odd deity. Anyways, I know only some of your parents. To be completely honest of you they weren't very fond of me or Alexandria at all." Christina gazes at Alyson when she mentions knowing their parents. An expression of regret it seems. She shakes it off and turns back to Castiel. "Thank you for the introduction Castiel. We appreciate it! Now don't worry about Dragons Roar...at least for now. It would be helpful if you could gather all of your allies here. I have information to share and I'm not the type to repeat it twice no matter how important it may be. Keep that in mind for the future." 

Christina turns back to Ree since she was expecting an answer to her question. "While he collects the others, why don't we get back to what we were discussing before I rudely moved on?"

Christina & Alexandria

Christina smiles at Clark even though she knew she was going to deliver heavy sass, something she was used to giving out. "The only thing that will get you killed is your attitude, is being rude the only thing you're capable of doing?" Christina sends her evil smile towards Rj next. "We have a name. You don't have to ask him if we're friendly, we're sitting right here."

After releasing her wave of salt, she begins to speak to those who had some form of respect. "Hello Marshal, my name is Christina and this is Alexandria. She's very shy and uncomfortable at the moment so giving her some space would be ideal. I hope we can get along!" 

Christina turns to Ree and hums to herself, she really didn't want to meet up with Ashlyn. In fact she wanted nothing to do with her until they had to fuse so she wouldn't mind lying at all. Fuck Ashlyn. "To be honest with you, I don't. The last time I saw her was in my temple when she revived me. Finding her won't be too hard but for now we need to focus on reviving the others. Why, is she important to you?" 

Christina's attention was taken by Alyson and her shy nature, perfect for Alexandria. This could help her interact more after all. She briefly turns back to Ree. "Keep that answer on your mind, excuse me." She turns her head to Alexandria and murmurs. "Look Alex, she's shy just like you. She's like a little you since her name starts with Al as well. Just take a look!" Alexandria begins to peak from behind Christina, becoming tempted to take a look. She holds eye contact with Alyson briefly and steps out for just a moment. With a soft voice and bashful eyes darting to the ground occasionally, Alexandria waves. "H-Hi." With only one word, she dives back behind Christina. Even though she wasn't hiding very well at all, she figured if she couldn't see them they couldn't see her. "I-I did it." Her last statement was also loud enough for others to hear.

Christina smiles at Alexandria's sudden development and turns to Castiel. "Yes I did know your father and yes he did know someone by the name of Alice. I mean, he dated Sage for a while. Sage...that man was an odd deity. Anyways, I know only some of your parents. To be completely honest of you they weren't very fond of me or Alexandria at all." Christina gazes at Alyson when she mentions knowing their parents. An expression of regret it seems. She shakes it off and turns back to Castiel. "Thank you for the introduction Castiel. We appreciate it! Now don't worry about Dragons Roar...at least for now. It would be helpful if you could gather all of your allies here. I have information to share and I'm not the type to repeat it twice no matter how important it may be. Keep that in mind for the future." 

Christina turns back to Ree since she was expecting an answer to her question. "While he collects the others, why don't we get back to what we were discussing before I rudely moved on?"

Clark

Clark didn't realize his tone. "My bad. I just talk like that and I haven't had a good sleep in a while so I'm a bit cranky. It's cool meeting you though. But if you're here I can only fear the worst. I wish the witch girl were here I liked the stories about her. But I'm going to assume that I'm not important in amy business being held here so I'll let our leader talk and see what we do. I'm going to go get breakfast if either of you want some just ask." He said as he waved walking back into the house and came back with some granola bars for those who were out there. "The other might take some time they are kinda slow."

RJ

RJ glared at Clark walking away. "Sorry about him I don't know where he gets the attitude from but it's not my mom or dad I can promise that. So how do we fortify our dimension  or whatever you called it because I don't think any of us have a power like that. Or the supplies to use that much. But I'm just gonna shut up and let the leaders talk." He sat down his mask was on but he didn't notice. He must have forgotten about it while he was doing upgrades last night to his gauntlet. 

[SIZE= 20px]Marshall[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px][/SIZE]Marshall waved to Alexandria. "I can right down the information of you want that way we don't have to waste any more of your time. I'm sure you have other sisters who need to be brought back. I was only ever told of one and I feel if I met her she would be ashamed of how useless I might be. I'm not to strong and I here she was intense. I hope I don't anger you with what I just said." He took off his bag and put down his bow and arrows. It had become his primary weapon but he wanted to learn more with swordsmanship.

Castiel

Castiel had no idea who Sage was, but also felt like now probably wasn't the best time to ask about his father's life before he had him and Ruby. He also wondered why their parents supposedly didn't like Christina and Alexandria, since they both seemed nice, even if Alexandria was a bit shy; He knew his dad didn't always get along with people well, but he didn't think he'd hate them so much, as well as these other people they were mentioning, that he'd never ever mention them to him, not even in passing. 'Wait.. What if Christina is lying about all this? She could just know of my dad and about me, and be making up everything else she's saying about him.. maybe in an attempt to gain my trust?' Castiel smiled at Christina and Alexandria before turning around and walking away.

He started making his way towards the all the bedrooms, figuring that since it was only just morning, that it would be a good place to look for everyone else in the group. As he walked over there, Castiel thought more about Christina and why she knew, or was pretending to know stuff about his dad. 'I.. I don't think I actually know anything about dad's past.. all he's told me, is that he used to be an assassin.. Christina didn't mention that about him.. but that doesn't mean that she's lying, does it?' Castiel stopped walking as he found himself in the hallway with all of their bedrooms. '...It would make sense as to why I was dragged into this whole... thing'  Castiel decided that he'd just put it to the back of his mind, and continue to trust Christina, since she hadn't said anything that he knew was a lie yet. With that decided, he moved onto the rooms, banging loudly on each of the doors, trying to wake anyone up, that wasn't already awake. 

@Light (Idk who I'm looking for right now, help pls xD)

Yin pulled open her door as Castiel smacked her in the face. "Ow!" She Looked confused and slightly scared at the unintentional beating she just received. "WHO? oh its you." She said her head tilted down and blushing slightly.

@GingerBread

Castiel

Castiel quickly got into a routine of banging on a bedroom door before moving on to the next one, assuming everyone would come and see who was banging on their door. So when he got to Yin's door, he didn't even notice her open the door as he went to knock, causing him to hit her in the face, though he managed to stop himself before he hit her multiple times, since he quickly noticed when what he was hitting didn't feel like a door, as well as the fact that Yin shouted as he hit her. "Are you okay?! I'm sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention" Castiel awkwardly rubbed the back of his head as he gave Yin an apologetic look. "Anyway.. We've got some new people who are here to help us, apparently. One of them, She's called Christina, says she has something to tell us all; I'm just trying to get everyone right now" 

@The Imperial Flame

Zalena

As Zalena flew through the holes she began to gather information from the interaction before her. She didn't step in but was there. She flies back out to the others outside the castle. "So turns out it's not attackers, just celestial beings who are sisters with the founder of Dragons Roar, who's also now a celestial being. They intend to join us and assist us in our goal. There's no threat, you're all safe. Hectic things like this seem to happen all the time. Turns out there are others just like them that need to be revived. Someone mentioned one of them being a witch, I think that was Clark." Zalena approaches both Erin and Flynn. "First things first guys! Now that you two have joined us you have to meet the others, making new friends is always amazing! Besides, the two sisters would like to meet you too." Zalena shifts her attention to Sophe briefly. "Are you sure you want to leave? We would all really like for you to stay. If you have problems then it wouldn't be easy to carry all of this out on your own. At least speak up about it to the others and see if they agree. I may be leader but I can't force my full ideals on them. They have to choose what opinion they'd like to follow themselves. Just give it a few days or so, then decide if you really want to leave." ( @Lotusy @That Guy Over There )

( Will post for Christina soon )

"Oh! Um, It's fine, you can only answer one person at a time, right?" Ree starts, slightly taken aback by Christina's forwardness.

Clearing her throat, earning herself a brief moment to collect her thoughts, Ree explains, "Well...I don't actually know anything about her, but I'm kind of the one that woke Ashlyn up and got this whole ball rolling, and according to some weird lady, that means that she's supposed help me save the world and get my parents back, but instead she ran away from me and now I'm in completely over my head, and I know things are probably going to get a lot worse for me before they get any better and I'd just like for something good to happen to me for once and- "

Ree suddenly stops, catching herself mid-rant and takes another deep breath to calm herself, then, looking into Christina's eyes with a mixture of desperation and hope, restates herself,  "Look...I don't know what's really going on anymore. I don't want any power. I don't want to fight anyone. I just want my parents and my regular life back, and Ashlyn is apparently my best bet at saving them. So yes, she's really important to me. Are you sure you don't know anything that could help me?"

@Light

Sophe

"No... I'm not afraid, just surprised. I don't think anyone expected that, and it caught me with my back turned too." Valente calling out made Sophe realize that her body language was speaking her feelings, something she thought she had gotten rid of. Her mind and body came back under her conscious control, but she didn't do anything like wipe the few beads of sweat on her forehead away. That would make it obvious that she was afraid, and her pride says that she wasn't.

Then Zalena returned, and Sophe felt slightly shocked by some of the things she said. "Honestly, to think this 'normal' is a bit..." She sighed with exasperation and amusement mixed, a smile on her face. "I wouldn't mind staying and trying to see if I can get any companions, but..." She thought for a moment, and decided to leave that thought of hers unsaid. "Well, quite frankly, I didn't expect anything but being kicked out after what I just said. Most people aren't tolerant of being questioned like that." Zalena... You really are a strong leader, and have a good heart... But, with this goal of yours, even if it is not the ultimate ending you and your followers suffer to realize your ideals, on this field of battle those ideals will be your end... If only I...

... To think being around Abdel for only a year and a half would change me so much, showing and feeling this much emotion. Culture shock, or whatever the term for it is, sure is an interesting thing. "So, what should I do? I'm here, not knowing anything - at least tell me to come with you to see these 'celestial weapons' or where the damn bathrooms are." 

Firan

Firan knelt on her knees, humming to herself as her hands nimbly grabbed the flowers that lay in the field. A bit behind her lay a dirt road, something that would lead either back to der Schwarzwald or a nearby town she recently found herself living in.

"Diese Blumen sind sehr schön, so bin ich mir sicher, dass Amy sie lieben wird..." She muttered this to herself, smiling as she thought of the little girl's brightened face. Firan had become friends with the little girl and through her found a new place to stay, so whenever she had free time she would do things to cheer up an always grumpy Amy like picking flowers or making things by hand. Her eyes that carefully observed the bouquet in progress had blue contacts in them, an attempt to cover up her ancestry on the effort of her brother. Luckily it had worked so far, and Firan paid her rent for living with Amy's family by doing work in their bakery. 

( @Lotusy @Light )

[SIZE= 18px]Erin[/SIZE]

Although the impact came as a surprise, it only really threw Erin off for a couple of seconds. For one, her adrenaline had alredy been pumping from earlier, and Zalena came back quickly enough to settle her fears of being in danger again. Plus, Zalena brought more interesting news than just "being safe". Friends, huh? It's been... well, I actually don't know how long its been since I've had friends. At that moment, Erin realized something - she didn't remember making friends, and worse, she didn't remember how to make friends. It didn't sound so hard - people did it all the time, after all, but for the one month she could recall, Erin only stayed in Flynn's company. Well, it can't be that hard. I mean, Zalena's been really nice. Maybe everyone else here is like her. Though she felt a bit of nervous energy, Erin started steeling her nerves, waving off Flynn in an offhanded manner when he decided to wander off. "Alright, let's do this," she muttered, heading off in the direction Zalena just returned from.

Once she reached Christina and Alexandria's site of impact, Erin found herself at the back of a small group of teenagers, some of whom were talking to the two women. Although she was surprised to see a sorta-familiar face (Christina), Erin kept quiet, not really wanting to introduce herself since everyone was already interested with the women from the crash.

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Flynn[/COLOR]

Flynn was just relieved once Zalena told them they hadn't been attacked. As ready as he was to join his sister and the new group to save the world, he wasn't that ready yet. Besides being shocked from the initial impact, however, Flynn was much more surprised with Sophe's change of heart. It confused him that the once strongly-opposed girl had decided to stick around, enough to arouse some suspicion. Perhaps Valente or Zalena had done some magic trick or two on their brains - considering the current trend of magic portals and flying, Flynn wouldn't have been surprised. If it wasn't for Erin, Flynn would have questioned them right after the thought, but he decided not to. She's been the only constant in my life for the past month. I'll trust that my judgement was my own. Still, he ended up feeling a bit unsettled. "Hey, sis. I think I'm, uh, gonna make some friends now," he said to Erin before heading off with just that weak excuse.

He wasn't planning on making any friends. Already, Flynn pushed himself way past his comfort zone by joining a monarch-fighting group, and he felt like that was enough work for the day. Meeting new people? Too much work. Making friends with them? That's even worse. Flynn wasn't in the mood form a sense of camaraderie with any of these people at the moment. It was one thing to put yourself in a position to fail, but it was absolutely something else to fail and let down a bunch of other people, too. Maybe he'd try after a bit of rest, so he'd at least seem like some sort of decent person...

Just when he thought he was about to find a place to recuperate before he had to meet anyone, Flynn's wandering brought him far enough in the castle to watch some kid hit a girl as she was coming out of her room. Okay, that's a big red flag. I'm not... From the place he'd just left, Flynn could hear footsteps and more enthusiastic chatter, the result of Christina and Alexandria's arrival. There were definitely more people back there, and perhaps Flynn hadn't seen them. The thought of having walked by a group of strangers like a mindless zombie, specifically ones he was supposed to befriend, was a bit embarrassing. Well, so much for first impressions. You know, I'm on a bit of a not-cautious spree today. I've already bombed my chances of living by joining these guys. I shouldn't even care. "Hey," he called down the hallway, not close enough to figure out that the whole situation was an accident. "Is there something wrong here?"

@GingerBread @The Imperial Flame  (Thanks for taking Flynn, man. Need to split the kids up so I can actually work on each of them haha) @Light @That Girl Over There 

Christina & Alexandria 

"Well the only place I can think of finding her is either her temple or the old guild building but I doubt she would go there right now." Christina stood by what she said in her mind. Fuck Ashlyn. Even if this child needed Ashlyn to gain some form of normalcy in her life, Christina wanted no part in being around the deity at the moment. It didn't really matter if Christina lied anyways since they'd be operating without Ashlyn. Ree would get her normal life anyways. "I'll look into things for you and let you know if I find anything. She's not the hardest person to find anyways. It's nice meeting you though, even if I don't know your name. You're an honest girl, Ashlyn will like that."  

She he turns her attention to Rj to address his concerns, they were valid ones after all. "Well in my opinion I suggest going to the town of the blood moon. I think they know some realm related things in terms of defenses." She knew fully well they did. She just couldn't come off as fully competent in her knowledge. "I know where it is now unless they moved. Speaking of moving, you haven't done that much this entire conversation." Christina turns her head to Alexandria behind her. "That boy might have asked you a question, maybe you should answer it." Christina begins to notice Erin and now that she was close to her she managed to catch her scent. Reminding her of someone she knew. "Ah...hello. What is your name?" 

Alexandria peeks out from behind Christina and looks at Marshall. Only to deflect her sight to the floor. "I think you're talking a-about Alice. Alice was pretty intense....she's nice though." ( @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Lotusy )

Zalena

Zalena grins at Sophe and her request to use the bathroom, finding it to be a nice change of pace. "Well I can show you the bathroom, kitchen, and the celestial items. I hope you don't mind a tour. Well after you use the bathroom and meet the celestial weapons of course!" Zalena laughs at her own error and waves for Sophe to follow her inside the castle. Once the castle doors open, Sophe could feel her soul ignite with energy, filling her with power. Zalena begins to walk into the grand entrance room to the castle and looks towards a large door on the left. She walks towards this door and opens it, walking down the hall that would hold the girls bathroom. ( @That Guy Over There )

"Heheh, thank you. My name's Ree, and you aren't so bad yourself, Christina!"  Ree happily replies, before turning to leave Christina to her business with her fellow members.

Once out of earshot, one of Ree's minions disdainfully comments, "That godling...she's flesh had the sweet taste of a liar!"

"It's fine." Ree replies, "...I figured she wasn't going to give us a clear answer anyways." 

"Tha knew!? And why does tha not take action? Such acts of deceit impede tha master's wishes, no?"

"Yeah...It does." Ree indifferently replies, "...But at this point, I think I've gotten used to it."

With a bit more of a raised spirit, Ree adds, "And besides, I'm starving! Let's go bust out that cake!" 

@Light 

Castiel

Castiel looked over at the new guy who showed up; The guy seemed to show up just in time to see him hit Yin, but didn't seem to hear his apology to her, if the fact that he was asking what was going on, was any indication. "No. Nothing's wrong here. Yin just opened the door as I was about to knock on it. I wasn't paying that much attention to what I was doing either" Castiel looked back over to Yin, making sure she was okay, which he just ended up assuming she was anyway, since he couldn't see any immediate bruises or anything. Castiel then looked back over at the boy. "So.. are you one of the new people then?" He asked, attempting to move the topic of conversation away from the fact that he had accidentally hit Yin. "I'm Castiel by the way" He extended his hand for Flynn to shake.

@Lotusy @The Imperial Flame

Christina & Alexandria 

"Well the only place I can think of finding her is either her temple or the old guild building but I doubt she would go there right now." Christina stood by what she said in her mind. Fuck Ashlyn. Even if this child needed Ashlyn to gain some form of normalcy in her life, Christina wanted no part in being around the deity at the moment. It didn't really matter if Christina lied anyways since they'd be operating without Ashlyn. Ree would get her normal life anyways. "I'll look into things for you and let you know if I find anything. She's not the hardest person to find anyways. It's nice meeting you though, even if I don't know your name. You're an honest girl, Ashlyn will like that."  

She he turns her attention to Rj to address his concerns, they were valid ones after all. "Well in my opinion I suggest going to the town of the blood moon. I think they know some realm related things in terms of defenses." She knew fully well they did. She just couldn't come off as fully competent in her knowledge. "I know where it is now unless they moved. Speaking of moving, you haven't done that much this entire conversation." Christina turns her head to Alexandria behind her. "That boy might have asked you a question, maybe you should answer it." Christina begins to notice Erin and now that she was close to her she managed to catch her scent. Reminding her of someone she knew. "Ah...hello. What is your name?" 

Alexandria peeks out from behind Christina and looks at Marshall. Only to deflect her sight to the floor. "I think you're talking a-about Alice. Alice was pretty intense....she's nice though." ( @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Lotusy )

Zalena

Zalena grins at Sophe and her request to use the bathroom, finding it to be a nice change of pace. "Well I can show you the bathroom, kitchen, and the celestial items. I hope you don't mind a tour. Well after you use the bathroom and meet the celestial weapons of course!" Zalena laughs at her own error and waves for Sophe to follow her inside the castle. Once the castle doors open, Sophe could feel her soul ignite with energy, filling her with power. Zalena begins to walk into the grand entrance room to the castle and looks towards a large door on the left. She walks towards this door and opens it, walking down the hall that would hold the girls bathroom. ( @That Guy Over There )

Marshall

Marshall scratched his head. "Yeah my dad wouldn't bother with her if she wasn't but never mind him. If we need some defenses for this place I don't mind going if you could tell me how to get there. I don't know much about any of this all I do is use a bow with some energy but if that helps out the team then that's what I'll do. Also how do I get there?" He realized this might be a bit much for Alexandria and sat down. "Sorry about that. Wait do you guy want to go inside and relax it's kind of rude not to invite you in when your our guests and are trying to help is out." @Light

[SIZE= 16px]Flynn[/SIZE]

At least I didn't intrude on something I shouldn't have, Flynn thought to himself.  Castiel's explanation and the ridiculous situation made Flynn chuckle a bit. It was one of the only times he'd even done so in the past month, with all the stress from traveling to places like Greenland and his near stroke-inducing encounters with the black temple and this new group not really giving him any sort of relief. "Yea, I'm new. I actually got here just a while ago," he said, regaining his composure and shaking Castiel's hand. "Nice to meet you, Castiel. I'm Flynn." As he broke contact, Flynn couldn't help but look over Castiel one more time before realizing that he was the same guy who had suddenly appeared and walked away in front of the castle earlier. The very same one, huh?  Suddenly, Flynn didn't feel so out of place. Of course, he still wanted to curl away into a ball and wither away without dying terribly to the monarchs, but if everything and everyone was weird, he quessed it couldn't me so bad. Oh, and that reminds me. "So, Castiel. I don't know if you saw earlier, but I've met with Zalena - she's like the leader, right? We got the basic plan of 'We'll be killing some guys', but what do you guys actually do? Is it dangerous?"

@GingerBread

[SIZE= 16px]Erin[/SIZE]

It seemed like the back-and-forths between Chrstina, Alexandria, and the teens were dying down, so Erin began shuffling forward in the small group, not making any eye contact with the others yet. First impressions... it's all about first impressions. And mine have to be perfect. At that moment, Erin wondered how Flynn was doing, noticing that he'd left her already. He's probably fine, she reassured herself. If he doesn't care about this quest, I doubt he cares about what people will think of him. Of course, that means I'll just have to make good impresssions for the both of us..

Once she was called out by Christina, Erin's eyes shot back up, surprised that she'd been noticed this early. It was, of course, the woman from the temple. I guess she would have seen me sooner or later, she thought. "I'm... Erin. Erin Belrond," she started, before summoning her usual composure. "I'm sorry, but I'm a bit new here. Um, I believe we just met earlier, but what's your name? Also, is this-" she gestured to the hole they left in the wall, "-something that happens often?"

@Light

Castiel

"It's nice to meet you too, Flynn" Castiel smiled at Flynn, but his smile quickly faded as Flynn said about killing the monarchs. 'Zalena told them we'd be killing people? I though me and her agreed that we wouldn't.. I guess she just told me that to shut me up..' Castiel quickly shook himself out of his thoughts. "Me and Zalena are both the leaders, actually.. and we're not going to kill anyone" Castiel's face seemed to take on a more serious expression as he spoke to Flynn. Castiel took a deep breath and relaxed a little, figuring he shouldn't be so hard on the new guy, just because he was clarifying what he was told by Zalena. "We... We mostly go around the world, slowly trying to take out the monarchs as we go. We tend to try to talk with the people living there, most people tend to dislike the monarchs; Sometimes they can help us out, though begrudgingly. Like a rebel group we met when we were taking down the African monarch. But.. yeah.." Castiel's facial features changed to resemble a mournful look, filled with regret. He cast his gaze down towards the ground as he exhaled heavily. "It is dangerous.. We've actually already lost two people.. My sister was one of them." He took a deep breath as he looked back up at Flynn; He tried to force a neutral look upon his face so that he wouldn't appear weak. "But, I'm going to do my best, to make sure that no one else dies.. even if it ends up costing me my life."

@Lotusy @The Imperial Flame

The Supervisor

Deep within a cold white cafeteria with long tables large enough to fit groups of people, the supervisor enters through heavily guarded doors. Everything about this bland and intentionally depressing place was spiteful towards it's prisoners. They no longer had cuffs but and couldn't be stopped from walking around and towards the door. Though these doors were heavily guarded and prevent escape. The room itself cut down the power of the prisoners completely. These prisoners were the previous members of Dragon's Roar. The Supervisor continues to walk into the cafeteria accommodated by the smell of its terrible food. She knew most of these people wouldn't give her the light of day if she tried to speak to them all at the same time. Speaking to them one on one would be a better approach but they would withhold the information she needed. She looks towards the chefs behind the counters lazily slouching over the trays and food and tilts her head upward. "Leave, I must have a word with them privately." The chefs didn't hesitate to scatter away once she gave the order to. Going into the kitchen to pack up their stuff. The Supervisor begins to walk past every table with the Dragon's Roar members and scatter countless pictures of their children during several parts of their adventure on the ground. Once she scatters them at the floor of every table she stands at a center point where they can all see her in front of the tables. She waits for the reactions of the adults wearing  white jumpsuits. 

Pictures of the kids within Frederick's castle garden in Egypt, Ashlyn's temple, Ashlyn herself escaping from the temple in front of the kids, and lastly Castiel with Zalena in the monarch meeting. "This meeting between you all and I have nothing to do with whomever is in charge. I'm doing this of my own accord and ideals. These pictures obviously have been taken in between the time you were captured and now. Your children have taken it upon themselves to fight against my monarchs to free you all. Personally I would like them all to stop for their own safety. I have saved them once even twice but I doubt I'll be able to a third time due to the mess they're putting themselves into. They've already defeated the African monarch at the cost of two lives. I wont disclose which child died but to prevent any further casualties on their part. I have a proposal to make with you all that's in both of our interest. I hope you'll give me at least a chance and hear me out." ( @Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Embaga Elder )

[SIZE= 20px]Christina & Alexandria[/SIZE]

Christina literally just said she needed everyone here and Ree walking away defeats the entire purpose of her saying that. Christina looks towards Alexandria and gestures towards Ree's path of exit. Alexandria really didn't want to go fetch the young girl but she was the best for the job. She sighs and looks up to Christina with begging eyes, practically asking for Christina to find someone else to do it. Christina shakes her head and Alexandria grimaces in return. Alexandria didn't even seem to move and Ree was already back to where she was standing before, except her hair was a complete mess as if she just went through a roller coaster. Alexandria had flown over and grabbed Ree to plant her back where she previously stood. 

Christina smiles at Alexandria who only looks at the floor with a bitter frown, she had to step out of her terrible hiding spot even if she was too fast to be seen. She felt vulnerable in that half a split second. "S-Sorry." Was all she whispered and it was meant for Ree. Christina gives Erin a smile and finalizes her thoughts on the girl. She was the daughter of Malren, a person she had extremely mixed feelings about. "My name is Christina and this is Alexandria. I feel like we'll get to know each other a lot! Also I just got here so I wouldn't know if holes in the wall were normal." 

Alexandria decided that now was the best time to make her escape. While they would all be preoccupied she could sneak off somewhere and hide away. In that moment, Alexandria disappears and ends up behind Alyson for a moment since she was one of the farthest away from the center of the group. The moment Alyson noticed her she would fly away from even her as well. She just figured that Alyson would be the best hiding spot. Though the moment she gets close to Alyson their souls begin to ignite and resonate with one another. Alexandria could feel an immediate connection to Alyson and was terrified by it. She ends up flying off to the kitchen down the stairs and down a serious of halls in a second. Even if she left Alyson could still feel where Alexandria was. 

Christina noticed Alexandria's disappearance and released a frustrated sigh. She would have to play hide and seek for the nephalem later. She still had things to tend to at the moment. While she waits for the others to get there she would address Marshall's questions. "As for the location of that town. I'll fill you in later once everyone else gets here. I might as well have one of my spirits take a look at it right now, at least scout it's current progress since it's known for being heavily...cult related. We're already inside the castle aren't we?" Christina gestures to the rest of the castle around them and the holes in the hallway. ( @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @King Crimson @Lotusy )

ALPHA

Alpha, in Cerberus form as his powers were being nullified, shifted his eyes from the food in front of him to the Supervisor as she entered the room. "Maybe she's here to tell us they're going to stop feeding us shit," grumbled Gamma. At the sight of the pictures of the children, all three pairs of Alpha's eyes flared red. As the Supervisor talked, a low growl emanated from his trio of throats. "What," he growled angrily, "Is this proposal you speak of?"

The Supervisor

Deep within a cold white cafeteria with long tables large enough to fit groups of people, the supervisor enters through heavily guarded doors. Everything about this bland and intentionally depressing place was spiteful towards it's prisoners. They no longer had cuffs but and couldn't be stopped from walking around and towards the door. Though these doors were heavily guarded and prevent escape. The room itself cut down the power of the prisoners completely. These prisoners were the previous members of Dragon's Roar. The Supervisor continues to walk into the cafeteria accommodated by the smell of its terrible food. She knew most of these people wouldn't give her the light of day if she tried to speak to them all at the same time. Speaking to them one on one would be a better approach but they would withhold the information she needed. She looks towards the chefs behind the counters lazily slouching over the trays and food and tilts her head upward. "Leave, I must have a word with them privately." The chefs didn't hesitate to scatter away once she gave the order to. Going into the kitchen to pack up their stuff. The Supervisor begins to walk past every table with the Dragon's Roar members and scatter countless pictures of their children during several parts of their adventure on the ground. Once she scatters them at the floor of every table she stands at a center point where they can all see her in front of the tables. She waits for the reactions of the adults wearing  white jumpsuits. 

Pictures of the kids within Frederick's castle garden in Egypt, Ashlyn's temple, Ashlyn herself escaping from the temple in front of the kids, and lastly Castiel with Zalena in the monarch meeting. "This meeting between you all and I have nothing to do with whomever is in charge. I'm doing this of my own accord and ideals. These pictures obviously have been taken in between the time you were captured and now. Your children have taken it upon themselves to fight against my monarchs to free you all. Personally I would like them all to stop for their own safety. I have saved them once even twice but I doubt I'll be able to a third time due to the mess they're putting themselves into. They've already defeated the African monarch at the cost of two lives. I wont disclose which child died but to prevent any further casualties on their part. I have a proposal to make with you all that's in both of our interest. I hope you'll give me at least a chance and hear me out." ( @Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Embaga Elder )

[SIZE= 20px]Christina & Alexandria[/SIZE]

Christina literally just said she needed everyone here and Ree walking away defeats the entire purpose of her saying that. Christina looks towards Alexandria and gestures towards Ree's path of exit. Alexandria really didn't want to go fetch the young girl but she was the best for the job. She sighs and looks up to Christina with begging eyes, practically asking for Christina to find someone else to do it. Christina shakes her head and Alexandria grimaces in return. Alexandria didn't even seem to move and Ree was already back to where she was standing before, except her hair was a complete mess as if she just went through a roller coaster. Alexandria had flown over and grabbed Ree to plant her back where she previously stood. 

Christina smiles at Alexandria who only looks at the floor with a bitter frown, she had to step out of her terrible hiding spot even if she was too fast to be seen. She felt vulnerable in that half a split second. "S-Sorry." Was all she whispered and it was meant for Ree. Christina gives Erin a smile and finalizes her thoughts on the girl. She was the daughter of Malren, a person she had extremely mixed feelings about. "My name is Christina and this is Alexandria. I feel like we'll get to know each other a lot! Also I just got here so I wouldn't know if holes in the wall were normal." 

Alexandria decided that now was the best time to make her escape. While they would all be preoccupied she could sneak off somewhere and hide away. In that moment, Alexandria disappears and ends up behind Alyson for a moment since she was one of the farthest away from the center of the group. The moment Alyson noticed her she would fly away from even her as well. She just figured that Alyson would be the best hiding spot. Though the moment she gets close to Alyson their souls begin to ignite and resonate with one another. Alexandria could feel an immediate connection to Alyson and was terrified by it. She ends up flying off to the kitchen down the stairs and down a serious of halls in a second. Even if she left Alyson could still feel where Alexandria was. 

Christina noticed Alexandria's disappearance and released a frustrated sigh. She would have to play hide and seek for the nephalem later. She still had things to tend to at the moment. While she waits for the others to get there she would address Marshall's questions. "As for the location of that town. I'll fill you in later once everyone else gets here. I might as well have one of my spirits take a look at it right now, at least scout it's current progress since it's known for being heavily...cult related. We're already inside the castle aren't we?" Christina gestures to the rest of the castle around them and the holes in the hallway. ( @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @King Crimson @Lotusy )

Reed and a bit of Jackson

RJ burst in laughter at her request. "What do you mean? I couldn't stop my little shits if I tried. I know damn well Theo or Jackson can't stop theirs and their more bullheaded then I am. I really appreciate you saving them though. They are young and inexperienced but this is what they need. To get tough and strong. We can't always be there to bandage their owies for them. My kids won't die. I promise you. Rj is a pussy who would run before he died and Clark couldn't give two shots about anyone enough to die for them. And Grace probably already left by now. She follows Athena. You think she'd care if we're locked up? I don't know about everyone else's kids but I feel personallyinsulted that you think they would stop. Shit half of us here would be to stubborn to stop on the principle alone. We were Dragon's Roar. Those kids there." He said pointing at the pictures. "Are our children." He went from his joking tone to a calm almost emotionless tone. "If they want to put their lives in the line to save us then it's only expected some will die. I'm prepared for my children to die. I'll be extremely grief stricken but I can promise you. You will fall. Just like the monarch of Africa did. The kids will grow in strength and possibly numbers just as we all have in the past. We might not like each other but I'm sure we can agree on that fact." He sat back on the bench. "But since your havent killed me yet I'll hear your out." Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "Marshall better not bitch out I raised him better then that. Our daughter however I just hope the best for."

Marshall 

Marshall felt a shudder go down his spine as if his father was calling him bitch. "Ok and I meant like if you wanted to go somewhere to sit or if your hungry that type of thing. I just have a feeling our people won't be here for a bit. I'm just trying to be a good host. But if you don't want to that fine by me."

Vance

Vance looked around the Cafeteria as the supervisor walked in, throwing photo's of some children, including his own on the table in front of him. He listened to the supervisor talk about some bullshit to them all; Before he could even get a word in, he heard some other people talking, about how their kids were great and how they'd be great and kick the supervisors ass. 'Yep, if they have the same overconfident attitude as you, I'm sure they won't get themselves killed'  Vance also heard them saying that they wanted to hear out the supervisor. Shaking his head, Vance looked up and over at all the old members of dragon's roar. "I've been away from you guys for twenty years, and you know what? I already fucking hate being back near you people. Anyway" Vance looked over at the Supervisor as he kicked his feet up onto the table. "I don't even give a shit about your 'offer' I mean, you've kidnapped us, the group of people that literally saved reality among other things, yet you haven't killed any of us.. So I figure, you want something from us, or for us to do something for you. So you're using our kids against us.. or, your using some shapeshifters to make it look like our children" Vance looked around at all the old members of dragon's roar around him. "I mean really, we've all had magical powers, and I'm sure we've all encountered a shapeshifter, but you expect us to just trust your word that those are our children"

Vance took his feet off of the table and leaned forwards slightly. "But even then, say it was my children. Why would I care? I think you didn't do your research on me, if you really think I care" Vance did actually care about the wellbeing of his children, but he wasn't about to let this woman know that. "They can do whatever the fuck they want, I don't care. So, if you wanted me to do something for you, you probably should've gone about it in a different way, like not kidnapping me, I think that would've worked better, oh and some food that isn't complete shit, oh, and everything else here could be better" Vance shrugged and looked back down at the table, being just about done with this whole conversation. "But somehow, I think if you've not done that from the start, you're not going to start doing it now"

@Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Light @Embaga Elder

Colin

Colin looked at the supervisor as she walked in, his eyes following her until she threw some photo's of some children, including Mary. Though Colin noticed that hardly any of the pictures actually had his daughter in them, so he just guessed that she was staying out of trouble; He figured that she had only gone along with everyone to help them out. Colin brought his hands up to his face as he let out a choked sob when the Supervisor mentioned that two of the children had died. He felt bad for Mary, having to watch someone die in front of her, or even having to know that one of her friends died; Colin wished he could be with her to help her though dealing with someone's death, because he knew exactly what it was like, since he'd been forced to watch Anna die in front of him before. Colin then had a terrible thought. 'What if Mary was the one who died?!' He didn't want to believe it was true, and he tried to tell himself that the Supervisor wouldn't ask him to help save the children, if his only Child had been killed. Colin started crying into his hands, because of the serge of emotions he had from everything that he had just found out, as well as the situation he had found himself in. He didn't reply to the supervisor, partly because he didn't want to while he was crying, but also because he didn't really want to.

@Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Light 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back