• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Dell

Dell puts his hand up to Rj's temple once more and uploads even more information as well as a gauntlet concept for him to use. "Maybe this can come of assistance to you. I've uploaded my specs to your mind and gave you a gauntlet idea." He looks at the direction Ree was coming from and picks up on the guards communication channel. "Just to put things to the test now that we've resonated." The communication channel the guards are on stops functioning as it should and begins to release a sharp shrieking sound into their ears. Their visors failed to work which cut off their sight and all of the technology upon them shut down. Dell has Ree's phone turn on and give her directions to new meet up spot now that the guards were thrown off. He turns to Rj and touches his face, causing the helmet that would be Rj's primary source of using this celestial ability appear. In his helmet Rj was able to see the directions that were sent to Ree as well in an objective marker fashion, including a guide arrow. In the left of his screen, Dell's face appeared. "Follow these directions swiftly. You're being followed. Your ally has gotten the same directions and you exactly 5 seconds to slip into the crowd to execute this properly."

4187119b9379ad4a7e9a5906a9371e7a.jpg

( @Tazmodo @King Crimson ) 

Austrianna

Austrianna was about to go in for another attack but she realized that she had done enough. It seemed like she needed to train more and get used to her new bodies capabilities since she had a lot to grow into. She turns on the lights and becomes visible again. She points towards the clock since it was about time they all slept anyways. She gives Hassan a light bow and picks up her sword. After waving goodbye to him she walks out to her room for some rest. So far she needed to expand on her ability and possibly come up with techniques. Maybe she could self train to bring forth new things since she did seem to improvise well within that fight. Austrianna steps into what seemed to be her room, sets down her sword, changes clothes, and settles in to sleep. ( @Embaga Elder )

Valente

Valente walks down the hall with Andrew and turns the corner, nearly reaching the library. She begins to think about the book and a way she could summarize it properly for Andrew to get with ease. "Well it's a book about a very powerful being and a symbol. Using it I can heal myself and manage this realm. It can change the design of this place, banish others or allow certain people to have access. That's all I know so far since I haven't tested it much. I keep it in the library to stay hidden among books but I can trust you, you're very kind." ( @Inheritance )

Four Soul Whiskers

347dd77f5de044ff0c443d18931fd32a.jpg

"Well right now you're about to experience a lot of crazy stuff. Just remember to stay calm and talk peacefully, you don't want to upset these girls since you'll be relying on them heavily to get along with you." Tattoo marks begin to appear on Castiel's right arm. "Ah! It's already beginning to run smoothly. By the time you're done I'll be gone and you should be content. Cya." As she continued on talking the liquid began to make Castiel drowsy. It continued to do so until he collapsed and fell asleep. He ends up awakening in a small living room with four identical girls standing before him. They all stared at him curiously, expecting him to say something. ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

A yes, a simple yes was all she needed to start and complete the contract. The Incubator could already feel power surging through her and began to heal Emily within her unconscious state. Both herself and Emily fade away and appear within an abandoned factory on an old couch. The Incubator had already given Emily her power and made her own conditions on the contract, all she needed now was for Emily to wake up. Finding someone to make a contract with was as easy as walking down the street. All Emily has to do is grant her wish in return for power, at the small cost of her soul. ( @GingerBread )

RJ

Rj trusted Dell and acted just as he said. "So how did you manage to not be confined to a temple. I thought they were all held by that one girl Nel something. Why are you different?" He weaved through the crowd following the directions. He tried out the phone telepathy thing. "Ree it's me Rj as you know the spot changed people are following just trust what you see I'll explain more when we get out of here and if you have to leave without me I'll be fine." He closed in on the new point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dell

"Well I managed to not be confined since I can move myself around unlike other celestial items that have to wait for you chosen  ones to pick them up. I decided to look for you myself so Nelliel didn't have to explain anything. I'm pretty independent, I'm the master computer anyways. I know where the other celestial weapons are as well and who they're for. Right now it seems like...your leader Castiel is getting his hands on a celestial item right now. Now Rj...about your quest, I have several ideas on how we can make your results better with less team deaths." Dell has several documents with ideas appear and float around RJ as he walks so he can read it. "If you don't feel like reading it now just throw them in a save file within the helmet." ( @Tazmodo )

Castiel

Castiel looked back over at Nelliel as she began telling him that he was about to experience some weird stuff, and that he should try to get along with some girls, which just confused him even more. When she said that it was beginning to run smoothly, Castiel started to look around, confused as to what she was talking about; He was wearing his hoodie, and only had his sleeves rolled up a bit, mostly obscuring the sight of the tattoos from him. "Wait.. what's working?! You still haven't told me what's going on.. Why would I be content?" Castiel felt himself start to get drowsy, and started becoming sure that he had just been drugged by the woman he had met, and that she was about to do something to him, that would make him 'content' and that she would be gone when it's done.

Castiel struggled to stay awake and tried to move away, but ended up collapsing and falling asleep anyway. When he woke up, he found himself in a small living room, which he took a quick look around, and in doing so, he noticed there were four girls in front of him. He moved his hand closer to his dagger, but not noticeably so; He wanted to give the girls the benefit of the doubt, assuming that they didn't have any malicious intentions. He smiled at the girls. "Hello.. I'm Castiel" He extended his hand out for the girls to shake, if they wanted to. "Is this your living room? Oh, and do you have any idea what happened to me?" Castiel asked, assuming that they found him somewhere, after Nelliel had left.

@Light 

Emily

Emily rubbed her head as she sat up on the old couch, only remembering brief flashes of what had just occurred. "That was one weird dream-" Emily looked around her surroundings, wondering how she got here. She then noticed the Incubator next to her, only remembering that she was the person who had walked up to her after she got hit by the Semi truck in her 'dream'. "You were in my dream... Who are you? And why am I even here? Wait.. Was that even a dream?! It must've been.. I was on a highway, there's no way we could've got from there to here" Emily shook her head as she dragged her hands down he face. "Anyway.. I need to go. I have important stuff to do" 

@Light

Dell

"Well I managed to not be confined since I can move myself around unlike other celestial items that have to wait for you chosen  ones to pick them up. I decided to look for you myself so Nelliel didn't have to explain anything. I'm pretty independent, I'm the master computer anyways. I know where the other celestial weapons are as well and who they're for. Right now it seems like...your leader Castiel is getting his hands on a celestial item right now. Now Rj...about your quest, I have several ideas on how we can make your results better with less team deaths." Dell has several documents with ideas appear and float around RJ as he walks so he can read it. "If you don't feel like reading it now just throw them in a save file within the helmet." ( @Tazmodo )

RJ

Rj saw the files. "I'll read when we get back to the mansion or whatever it's called." He made it to the spot and waited for Ree there. "So is the mask like this permanently or does it go back to its normal stated when I diactivate it. Also with the celestial weapons I don't know if we should just go straight for them it should be more you stumbling across them it feels like. If there isn't a journey then there might be no bond. But on the other hand we need the firepower. Moving as a group would be slow but individually would get us killed." Out of curiosity he went and opened on. "Ok so that actually helps a lot. Now all we need is to be returned." He connected himself to Selina phone. "Hey tomorrow I need to talk to you about some things for the group and the direction we're going in. I found a way to track all of our weapon. More like a friend did buy now we can I'll explain more later." This appeared as a texted and voicemail.

Andrew Blight

He continued to help her, considering how to phrase things. "So...you control the realm then? Would that make you a Goddess or just a powerful being who knows how to read?" A joking tone, trying to be friendly here-not that he cared about her,  he just need information.  @Light

Four Soul Whiskers 

"Hello, I'm Io." The girl in the short black skirt steps up first since the others didn't want to talk. The girl in the dress sat down with a smile, the girl with the red cap began to stare at him with fast curiosity, and the girl in the pajamas fell asleep. "We're the four soul whiskers and of course we've just resonated with you. You would call us a celestial item. We were made just for you Castiel and were to help you liberate the world. My name is Io, she's Cyris, she's Sigma, and that is Rhea." Io shakes his hand and grins. "Sooooo, would you like to know how we work? We might as well talk a bit since you're going to be asleep for the rest of the night." ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

"The reason why you're here is because I healed you and transported you. I gave you power now you must complete our contract, there is no leaving." The Incubator stands in front of her and gives her a deadpan expression. "It's not like anything else in your life matters Emily. You no longer possess a soul, at least not without fulfilling our contract." She raises a mirror for Emily to see that her reflection isn't in there. ( @GingerBread )

Dell & Zalena

"It can fold back into itself as a mask once you're done using it. I figured you'd like it that way since you wore that mask all the time. I am glad that you're in agreement with the plan. It seems like you're getting the hang of me already. Now to bide time until Zalena gets your message and Ree actually arrives." Dell has funny kitten videos appear on the screen before RJ. 

Zalena was heading off to bed as she got the text and voicemail. She wondered how he was able to get her contact information and what type of talk they would need to have tomorrow. "Well whatever it is, I should get some rest so I can focus on it fully tomorrow." ( @Tazmodo )

Valente

As Valente reached the library door and opened it to reveal quite the large variety of books, she laughed at his joke. "Yes it would only be the second guess, I'm not goddess. Though now that you know about it I'm going to need you to guard this book. Don't tell anyone else about this, okay?" Valente finds the book about the blood moon and flips it open until she finds a page with a red circle on it. Once she presses her hand on it she ends up healing and the castle begins to refresh. She sets the book back down slowly for Andrew to see. "That's where it is. If you notice that it's gone, let me know immediately. Thank you." With that, Valente walks outside of the library. ( @Inheritance )

Castiel

Castiel shook his head as he moved his arm back down, letting it rest at his side. "No.. I don't want to know how you work; It's nothing against you guys, and although I appreciate the offer for help, I don't want to have to rely on anyone else for help, and I wouldn't want to make you guys waste more of your time, telling me about that stuff" Castiel smiled at Io and gave her an apologetic look. "And as nice as it was to meet you all, I think I just want to go back to what I was doing.." Castiel wasn't actually sure what he was going to do next, he guessed that he'd just figure out how what he did made him stronger. "I'm sorry about wasting all your guys time as well.. I'll be on my way" He looked around the room, trying to look for the way out. "Which way is the way out?" 

@Light

Emily

Emily looked at The Incubator with a clear expression of shock upon her face. "What do you mean I can't leave?!" She looked into the Mirror and was shocked even further that she couldn't see herself in it. "No.. That's just a stupid trick.. I bet that's not even a mirror." Emily took a step back before walking forwards, past The Incubator. "I do have stuff in my life that matters. I have promises that I have to keep, and no way am I letting you keep me trapped and unable to keep my promises" Emily stopped and started to look around for the exit. "Where's the way out? And where even are we? Are we close to Where I was before?" 

@Light

Four Soul Whiskers

Io frowns at Castiel's choice and shakes her head. "It's a shame, looks like we can't fully resonate after all. You can't leave to go anywhere for the night, we're all stuck here until you wake up. Once you do your body will reject the liquid you just drank and we'll be out of your way, permanently. If you'll excuse us we'll be going elsewhere within the house. You can stay here until you're awake." With that, the four girls walk out the room one after the other. ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator 

The Incubator shakes her head since they were nowhere near the continent they last were. "No, we're in Canada. Your promises no longer matter because your purpose in life has changed and so have your problems. You have a new promise to keep, in trade for life you have to fulfil my wish." The Incubator touches Emily's forehead and replays the memories. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel stayed quiet as Io, and the rest of the girls left the room. He felt a pang of guilt as he sat down, feeling like he'd hurt the girl's feelings by what he did. "I wonder what she meant when she said they'd all be out of my way permanently.. I didn't upset them, did I?" He shook his head, attempting to brush it off as nothing. "Though she didn't seem happy about my choice.. and they all did just leave the room" Castiel started drumming his fingers on his thigh as he continued to think about what just happened. "Io said that they were made just for me.. that was probably just an exaggeration though" He suddenly stood up and started pacing around the room, trying to just ignore what had just happened and put it out of his mind, though he found it difficult; He had nothing else to focus on, since he was stuck in this place until he woke back up.

Castiel started to think that maybe he should go and try to talk to the girls again, or at least try to find out what Io meant when she said that they'd be out of his way permanently, since he had a feeling that it didn't just mean that they'd just stay away from him. He kept trying to shake off the feeling, but eventually he caved in; He walked out of the room at a brisk pace. "Hey Io?!" Castiel started wondering around the house as he looked for Io, Cyris, Sigma, Rhea. He wanted to find them, partly because he didn't want to just sit on his own and be left to his thoughts as he waited to wake up, but mostly because he felt bad and kinda was curious about what Io meant.

@Light

[SIZE= 24px]Emily[/SIZE]

Emily narrowed her eyes as she stared at The Incubator. "Who are you to demand that I do something for you. You're lying about saving my-" Emily was interrupted as The Incubator forced the memories of her being hit by the truck to replay inside of her head. Once the memories had finished replaying, Emily took a couple of shaky steps back, towards the old couch. She sat down because she felt like her legs were going to buckle out from under her. She buried her head in her hands as she took a couple of shaky breaths; Having to relive essentially dying had shook her up quite a bit, since she could no longer deny that it was some sort of weird dream, because after being forced to relive it, she knew it was real. Emily looked up at The Incubator as she wiped away the beginning of tears. "Fine.. What.. What do you want from me?" 

@Light

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Flynn[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)] & Erin[/COLOR]

Though they were shocked from the initial experience of the black temple, both siblings scrambled to attention as Ashlyn suddenly turned her focus to them. Flynn shrunk away under her attention, but Erin stared back in wonder, fascinated by Ashlyn and her power right up until Christina appeared, with the new woman capturing her attention like the first. "Erin, get back-" Flynn hissed, though his sister only took a few steps back, still totally enthralled by the extraordinary meeting in front of them.

As the one named "Christina" finally confronted the one named "Ashlyn", Erin suddenly had to run through heaps of new information. Granted, she wasn't aware of this "Dragon's Roar" or their enemies like the AIs or the deadly sins, but it tickled some faint memories in her mind, as if she'd heard it in stories before. If only we could ask these women questions, she thought to herself. There's so much we could know, but we don't have the context! Alice, Carnage, Morgan... Dragon's Roar? Who are these people? As Christina's tirade reached its furious end, Erin almost zoned out from the sheer amount of details she'd just gleaned, turning glassy-eyed and unattentive.

Flynn, on the other hand, was wanting just about no part in this whole battle of words between the two women, though he refrained from speaking out of fear of drawing their attention. Unlike his sister, who poured over every word they said, Flynn tried his best to tune them out. The mentions of orbs, splits, monarchs, and Dragon's Roar all sounded interesting, but that was the exact reason why he hated them. It sounds like snippets from some greater tale with heroes, he mused, but I wouldn't ever want to deal with heroes. In the end, though, he wasn't so worried about doing anything rash himself, but his sister... well, he'd have to stop her before she tried. He didn't want to add a noble quest to their already fruitless hunt for their memories.

The finally, Christina was done. Flynn breathed a sigh of relief, and Erin still stayed motionless. For the two bystanders, it almost felt like the end of some guilty eavesdrop, the "what next" for two kids without any meaning behind what they just heard. As Christina began sending the siblings out, Erin finally snapped out of her trance, looking ready to fire off a couple thousand questions. "No, wait!" She tumbled forward, looking towards the two women with a sense of intensity that could scare anyone. "Please, there's-"

And then they were out in the cold again. "... There's so much I need to ask you..." Erin finished, trailing off to a defeated murmur. "Oh no. Y-you understood that all, right, Flynn?" She turned to Flynn, who only shook his head. "Not if you didn't, sis. And unless you know what to do, we're can't chase the clues we've gotten." To Flynn's surprised, it worked. Erin only took a seat in the now-snowless grass, letting out a final sigh of frustration.

@Light

Myra

The snow covered the ground like a blanket, her feet leaving imprints as she walked along. Myra didn't know Greenland well, only as much as she's ever read about in her home; the volumes of lore that she held within her home containing little on geography. In her hand was an umbrella, one that held a small layer of it's own almost seeming to match the hat that rested upon her silver hair. 

For the most part it was quiet, the small town she'd chosen to visit being one of many curiosities yet oh so...homey. All the architecture was so familiar, most buildings after all follow a simple pattern; with the exception of a few things. These simple creations continued to pop up one after another as she wandered down what seemed an endless street, only seeming to stop at an irregular building. This wasn't a strange thing, after all churches were fairly common! It was just the color that set her off, an all black church just screamed evil. 

That wasn't the only thing that was strange however, upon approach human looking figures came into her vision; silver like orbs attempting to scan their important features. Within seconds however two others appeared, peaking her interest enough for the stupidly curious cat like herself to approach. 

"What was that...?" 

Sophe

"It's good that you know English, Abdel. Learning Arabic is proving an impossible task I have to give up on..." Sophe said this to the well-dressed middle eastern merchant in front of her, sitting up from the simple wooden chair in preparation to leave. A few large bundles of fabric products lay on and beside the wood table between them, and a brown bag was slung over Sophe's shoulder.

"Don't be ridiculous; I should be the one glad that I know English, with all the quality handmade goods you provide. It's a miracle you manage it, too, missing that left arm. And let's not get started on the business advise I've received from you... Women certainly can be dependable miracle workers, you and my wife are proof. I hope my son finds a good woman like you, and recognizes her value." Abdel gave Sophe a wide smile, his accent hardly hindering his speech. His eyes seemed a bit sad to watch her go, but what had been happening for a year and a half wouldn't quickly change without good reason.

"Mm." Sophe nodded at the compliment she received every time she came to sell, her own awkward and stiff way of honest thanks that Abdel had come to appreciate.

"Allah be with you!"

Valente Zalena

As Myra, Flynn, and Erin confronted once another in the relentless environment of Greenland, a large degenerate burst out of the ground to swallow them whole. They end up falling down a dark pit until a black know fog envelops them and has them safely appear upon their feet before a castle. Valente stands in front of them with a smile, as if expecting them. 

As Sophe walked away with God's blessing, a degenerate sprung out of the ground to swallow her whole. She ends up going through the same experience as the three and stands beside them in front of Valente and the castle. "Hello children, my name is Valente. You may be very confused as to why you were brought here and where this place exactly is. The reason why you were gathered here is because you four are apart of a prophecy. A prophecy about liberating this world from the tyrannical monarchs. You four along with many others around your age are to band together and carry out this task." Valente turns to Zalena, the girl standing right beside her. Zalena had woken up just to introduce herself to the new people in the group. 

"My name is Zalena and I'm one of the leaders for this group! I hope you don't mind how weird this all sounds and hopefully we'll aLloyd be super best friends!" Zalena seemed excited to see new faces and sprung towards them. She extends her hand for any one of them to shake. "I know this all suuupper crazy but it's true. You four and I are what others would call...chosen ones. Don't you think your lives are just a little too...not normal and boring? Anyways, your help would be greatly appreciated. Any questions you have will be answered by me! Oops, silly me! I forgot to say this first." Zalena takes a deep breath. "Don't freak out, you're safe."

View attachment 143283

( @Lotusy @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There )

The Incubator

The Incubator looks at Emily's teary eyes with a bland expression. Her feelings mattered not to her anyways. "In trade for giving you power I would like to experience life. I want to know what it's truthfully like to be 'human'. I want to fully experience emotions, struggle, and as many things as I can to qualify as a person. With your new ability you are to help me experience this through your goal. From now on we work together since we're accomplices after all. Your ability consists of being able to regenerate even after 'death' five times a day. Basically you have five lives on you every 24 hours. For example." The Incubator swings her arm and completely separates Emily's head from her body without hesitation. Within five seconds magic seals appear and reconnect the body to her head. All Emily had to do was open her eyes. "You still feel pain and that now leaves you at four." ( @GingerBread )

Four Soul Whiskers

Once Castiel opens the door he finds himself within a white room with a door on the opposite end of it. Io and the other girls were just walking through the door and close it behind them. The door behind Castiel disappears once he stepped through it.  ( @GingerBread )

Myra

Questions she would never asked flushed through her mind, head turning to face the others she'd never recieved a reply from; waiting to see their quizzical faces. While that happened though she decided the remove her hat, bringing it down to her lips so she could blow the white coating off it's fine brim. All the while her hand held onto the umbrella, gravity doing the work of removing snow for her. 

Placing the hat that she had fitted back upon her head which took a few moments to settle in mind you she turned her attention to Zalena, umbrella finding a nice snug place under her arm. It took her a moment but eventually she extended her own arm, placing her hand in Zalena's before closing her fingers around the womans/man? [I wasn't paying attention.] 

( @Light @Lotusy @That Guy Over There)

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel was a bit confused as to why there was just a plain white room in the middle of this 'house', but he decided not to question it and just keep moving forwards. He didn't even noticed that the door behind him had disappeared, because he didn't bother to look behind him. He kept walking forwards over to the door on the other side, opening it and going through it, when he got close to it. "Can you guys stop so we can talk?"

@Light

Emily

Emily took shaky breath as she buried her head in her hands once again, not able to stop tears escaping her eyes, as she was forced to go through another near death experience once again. She had no idea what to say to The incubator, and she didn't really want to to speak to her, after she had just forced her to go through experiencing death, yet again, less than an hour after she first experienced death.

@Light

Sophe

Sophe's instincts kicked in the moment blackness engulfed her, that absolute blindness that wouldn't happen even in an area with no light happening being taken as a sign of being under attack. One of the black spiked gauntlets hidden under her tan desert cloak slipped onto her right hand, while the other hovered a bit behind her. The moment her feet hit the solid stone ground Sophe leaped back twice with all her force to give herself time to get into a combat ready position, right arm stretched a bit behind her and leg muscles taught like a bowstring. Instead of glaring at the person who was talking like a hothead would or listening to the dialogue and taking it to her heart, her blue eyes cautiously darted all over the area she had been brought to while scraping the words spouted for any opportunity at information. To her chagrin in those words there was less information, and more of an attitude; an attitude that expressed she and the others in the room were already a part of a fate that could not be moved by their own opinion.

"... My life is far from boring, and I'd appreciate for you to return me to it. I don't care what kind of 'noble' quest you'll have me go on, especially if it will end up opposing the monarchs. I don't enjoy suicide missions, nor do I enjoy things that put already pleasant things at risk. My life is one of those already pleasant things." Although profanities were what she felt like spilling, instead her lips gave a curt reply about her opinions on the insanity this was. Isn't this conscription? Not asking what people want to fight for, just enlisting them to hold a gun and exchange bullets with the 'enemy'? Such army principals are abandoned for a reason. That's something you pull out when you're on the verge of breaking, and she would never take the losing side unless that side could be redeemed.

@Light @Lotusy @IPreferTies )

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Flynn[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)] & Erin[/COLOR]

One second, Flynn and Erin had spotted some mystery figure in the distance, and in the next, they were suddenly swallowed whole by a black beast emerging from the ground. Though their first thought was that they were going back into the black temple from earlier, it didn't seem to be true. The darkness around them was much different... and the two finally touched solid ground, only to be greeted by a enormous castle definitely unlike the one they had just left minutes ago. Besides, instead of orbs and spirits, there were people  this time. The strange girl with the umbrella was present, as were three new strangers, with one looking just as bewildered as the two siblings.

Once the woman, Valente, greeted them, Erin didn't really know how to feel. Though she was still shocked from her experience in Christina's castle, Valente's mention of "prophecies" really struck a chord in Erin, lighting her face up in a mixture of confusion and elation. "A... a prophecy?" She asked, as Zalena gave a cheerful greeting the the four newcomers. At that moment, with a cheerful new leader and a prophecy to fulfill, Erin felt like she could follow these strange women to the ends of the earth if they wanted her to. There were so many possibilities, so many opportunities to explore, and even better, they could broaden their search for their memories - so, without hesitation, Erin rushed forward and grabbed onto Zalena's free hand. "You have no idea how much this means to me," she said, her voice quivering like she was about to start shouting for joy. "When do we start?"

Of course, Flynn didn't share his sister's excitement. Just when he thought they could avoid the whole big-picture noble quest-type adventure, they went and found themselves a very dangerous sounding noble quest-type adventure, complete with rebellion against the monarchs and everything. Besides the missing proof that these people could carry good intentions and fight the monarchs, Flynn just didn't want to fulfill this prophecy. It had "important work" written all over it, with the warning label of "You could definitely screw this up" right under it. That definitely wasn't something he wanted to get involved with. Before he had to speak up, however, the other stranger voiced her concerns, giving Flynn the reassurance that his mindset was the correct one. "Yea. Hold up sis, she's right." Though Erin had already attached herself to this new leader, Flynn couldn't help but give her and Valente a doubtful glance. "Besides, how do we know this group plans on doing good? Pardon my suspicions, but we've just been kidnapped and told we were in a prophecy. How can we believe you?"

@Light @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies

Valente Zalena

Zalena shakes both Myra and Erin's hands with a large smile. "It's nice to meet both of you and it's nice to become your friend!" Zalena turns to Flynn and Sophe with an even bigger smile. "I understand your concern but I promise you all that you're apart of a prophecy. The reason why we need you is because we need all the chosen ones to come together so we can fully defeat the monarchs. We've already defeated the African monarch, Frederick Augustine." Zalena touches the castle's main door and it begins to glow. "If you are a chosen one the door will glow if you've touched it. She's not a chosen one." Zalena points towards Valente. 

Valente takes this as her cue and touches the door, watching as it doesn't glow. She decides to speak up next. "I know this is hard to take in but the monarchs are out of control. Public executions for entertainment, abusing power, and even robbing the world of mana. The loss of mana is not a natural phenomenon, they stole it from us to keep control over us. Their parents have been taken by the monarchs for I reason I don't know of. Which is another reason why they fight with the guidance of this prophecy. Including your parents as well." Valente points at Flynn and Erin. "You were all brought here for a reason, beyond my power. You are all destined to be the saviors of this realm. I know this is very hard to believe but please, believe us. We even have information on a few of the monarchs and their whereabouts. All we need now is to find your destined celestial items and you to complete this prophecy." ( @That Guy Over There @Lotusy @IPreferTies )  

Four Soul Whiskers

As Castiel walked through the second door the only girl left was Cyris. She stood there with a small smile and a chair behind her. She sits down on the wooden chair in the empty white room and sighs. "So you've decided to chase after us right after rejecting us? Have you changed your mind or are you just rubbing the rejection in? We get it, you don't want us to be your celestial weapon. Just leave us to look forward to obliteration with our dignity at least." ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

The Incubator walks away from Emily, leaving her in the area of the warehouse for some time to think. "Think on that and once you've calmed down you better come to me with a plan. I didn't give you 5 lives for absolutely no reason. You have a purpose in life now." The Incubator walks up the stairs to the warehouse and into a room. ( @GingerBread )

Sophe

"... You defeated one of the monarchs?" Something incorrigible had been said, and it shook Sophe. "How? When? Where's the proof? Surely, I would have heard - I was in the middle east for a year and a half now, and the other monarchs would have scrambled to claim more land. Yet I didn't hear anything through the trade networks I kept in touch with." Sophe, like every person who was taking on the world as a self-supporting adult, knew the monarchs were out of control. She also knew she held no power compared to them, and while her story so far is certainly impressive, that's it. That's where the line is drawn. Impressive. Not legendary, like the Dragons Roar guild she heard whispers of in the past year and a half.

And they fell to the same opponent some prophecy that could be hogwash is trying to pit her up against now, according to Valente.

"I need proof. I can't believe this, because this doesn't line up with anything I know for fact." Pulling herself together and taking a deep breath, Sophe frowned and at least eased on her combat ready stance. "That glowing door thing could be a trick, so don't even try to use that as proof."

@Light @Lotusy @IPreferTies )

Valente Zalena

Zalena steps up to handle this situation since she knew the most of it. She did stick around with a monarch in the middle of their meeting briefly under disguise. "The monarchs don't care about Frederick. None of them actually liked him, all they want now is his land. The most they did was make sure the news didn't get out so they can keep up the illusion that they're unbeatable gods. We just beat Frederick yesterday anyways. They're still having meetings about that." Zalena frowns in actual disgust about what she's planning to say. "If you want proof, we have his burned body inside." Zalena points beyond the front doors since she didn't even want to look in the direction of the dead body she's gesturing to. The burned body was in a far corner of the entrance hall floor since that's where they last left it. ( @That Guy Over There @Lotusy @IPreferTies )

Myra

"A body...?" 

Myra had never seen one of those before, well at least not a dead body which is exactly tge reason her curiosity was so peaked! All while the others discuss monarchs she does what she can to get a small peak into the area where the women gestured, hoping for her orbs to catch even the smallest glimpse of whatever was left of Augustine's body. Once her efforts were failures Myra stopped trying to look, attention turning back to the cheerful woman. 

The whole prophecy thing was something she didn't exactly believe, after all who'd want somebody like her anyway? She talks to her own shadow some times, it's weird...

( @Light @That Guy Over There @Lotusy )

Castiel

"Whoa, wait. What? Obliteration?" Castiel looked down at the ground as he shook his head and sighed. He looked back up at Cyris. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? I don't know what the hell Celestial weapons are, or what they do. I still have no idea. And I assumed that you were just four girls promising to help me, which I don't want. I mean, I'm all for more people helping out, it's just that.."  Castiel sighed and placed his head in his hands, just trying to process the situation he was stuck in. "Look, I have no idea about any of this stuff, and to quite honest, I don't really care. I don't want four girls to hang around me, I don't want to have to rely on people. I just want to have more power.. I just want to be able to protect the people I care about" He slumped against the wall behind him, sliding down to a sitting position as he looked down at the ground. He didn't know what to do or say right now, he didn't have a clue what was going on; All he was told was that he had to accept these four girls or whatever, or they'd would be 'obliterated', and he didn't want to be responsible for anymore people's deaths.

He put his hands together and started tapping his finger on his other hand as he thought about what to say, because he was pretty sure that he had annoyed these girls and that they hated him, hell only one of them was actually here to talk to him and she seemed to just want him to leave anyway. And to top it all off, he was trapped in a place filled with just plain white rooms and nothing more. "Look, I don't know what I want to do. From what I'm gathered, it's either I accept you and you all.. do whatever around me. Or I don't, and you all die. So, really I have no choice. I don't want anyone else to die" Castiel stood up and took a step closer towards Cyris. "So.. if that's the case, then I'll 'resonate' with you, or whatever you guys called it. And then I'll look somewhere else for power, I guess." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he extended his hand towards Cyris. "Is that alright? Did I get everything right?"

@Light

Emily

Emily had no idea what to do, she was told to make some.. inhuman thing, that seemed to have no emotions at all, to feel human and experience all of those things. "I've been given an impossible task.. Though maybe I can do this.. not like I have choice either way" Emily sighed and stood up and looked up at the room that The Incubator walked into, and then at the exit to the warehouse. "Maybe if I can actually do what she wants from me, she'll help me take the monarchs from power.. probably not though" Emily shook her head, trying to think positively about things right now, she was in a different continent, as far as she knew she wasn't wanted in this place. She nodded to herself as she started to walk up the steps to the room The Incubator went into. "Alright, let's go. You want to learn what it's like to be human, right? Well I promise you, that I will do my best to have that happen"

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back