• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Erin and Flynn[/COLOR]

On the cold, icy plains of Greenland, two teenagers, both horribly underdressed, forged their way through the snow ground alongside a paved road. They were the Belrond kids, Erin and Flynn, who were once safely sheltered away in a secret forest community only a month ago. Now they were taking a stroll in near-Arctic conditions, headed to town after town in an almost hopeless chase after some sort of hint of their missing memories.

And one of them wasn’t liking it that much.

[COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]"Remind me[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]how we even got here, sis?" [/COLOR]The one lagging behind, Flynn, finally broke the rhythm of their hike. [COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]"We're in [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]Greenland[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)], for god's sake. How are we in Greenland?"[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]Erin, who was busy walking ahead, only threw a glare back at her brother before responding.[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]"Do you really need to ask again, Flynn? Hitchhiking, and stowing away on a cruise ship, that's all. Is it really that hard to believe that we're here?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]"You know what, I think that was the wrong question to ask," [/COLOR]Flynn grumbled, kicking the ice off whatever grass was buried under it as he trudged along.[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]"[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)]Why[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(106, 168, 79)] are we even here?"[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]This caused Erin to stop and whirl around, giving her brother some much needed rest as she glared at him.[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]"Because I'm [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]trying [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]to figure out what we're supposed to be doing. There's something we’ve forgotten, and now we're going to the ends of the earth to find it out. Does that sound good enough to you?"[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]Her response only drew more grumbling from Flynn. [COLOR= rgb(127, 177, 74)]"Did we really have to come to Greenland, though?”[/COLOR]

Something about that last comment sent Erin over the edge. [COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]“Yes, we did! Seriously, I feel like I’m the only one trying here. And you know why that is? It’s because I actually care about whatever memories we’re missing! Because-” [/COLOR]Before she could continue, the loud roar of a passing car stopped her mid-sentence. The short pause in the conversation allowed the siblings to make eye contact without any shouting, causing Erin to cool off a bit. [COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]“-Because I’m just tired of not having a purpose,”[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]she finished. [COLOR= rgb(82, 158, 116)]“We’re missing a big part of our lives, Flynn. I just want to get them back. Please, keep walking with me for now.”[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(75, 120, 56)] [/COLOR]The answer seemed to suffice for Flynn, who begrudgingly began walking again as the two continued their trek to the next town god-knows-how-far down the road.

(This is a combination of the bs post I was writing at first and an attempt to get them to Greenland. Hope it works well enough!)

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Alyson

When Castiel noticed her, she squealed and buried her head in her knees. Instead of looking at him she spoke to him just like how she was. Alyson!! She yelled into her knees, so her voice was still muffled a bit. She didn't mean to yell at him on purpose but it just came out like that. When he asked about something glowing on him, she slowly lifted her head and looked at his chest, which was indeed glowing. She looks up his face and nods her head. Yes, but why? She said quietly. @GingerBread @Light

Hassan

Hassan noticed how she made her way under his swing after using the momentum from him for her advantage. She attempted to kick him in his arm pit though with his free hand he reached across his body and placed his hand there catching the foot. He grinned, then squeezed her foot with his vaewolf strength just enough for it to hurt and not break nor sprain. He then tossed her foot away from him and gained some distance by backing up. He placed the staff down on the counter. While doing so he spotted a burger and grabbed it, proceeding to bite into it. Hmm good burger.  He said with his mouth full. @Light @The Imperial Flame

As Ree gets to work, loading down the cart with canned goods, preservatives, essential foods she remembered being mentioned in the various zombie apocalypse survival guides that she's read over the years, and whatever else strikes her fancy, she responds, "I don't have any powers...er-I don't think I do, at least. If I did, I have no idea where I got them from." 

Pointing a thumb towards her chest, indicating the legion within her, Ree explains, "These guys are the ones doing all of the work, I kind of just take them from point A to point B."

@Tazmodo

Austrianna

When Hassan touched Austrianna electricity began to enter his body and slowly stun him. With each touch during this fight, the electrical parasite within him would grow stronger and completely paralyze him. Austrianna lands on her feet and raises her hands. She thrusts her hands back down, balling them in a fist. Once she does her hands spark up and are covered in electricity. The lights began to flicker on and off within the kitchen. Austrianna takes fast steps towards Hassan in a zigzag motion, her feet spark up with blue electricity each step. The electricity ends up making her go faster with each step, making her zigzag erratic. She stops on her left foot on Hassan's left and jumps. She throws her right leg out with a spin and aims an electrified kick at his jaw. ( @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame )

Valente

Valente was limping throughout the halls once Andrew passed by. She was slowly healing since she was shot in the right thigh by Demetria but it still wasn't much. Once she spots Andrew she swallows the pain and prepares to call out. "A-Andrew. I require assistance...please. I've been shot and if you can just take me to the library it would help me greatly." ( @Inheritance )

Ashlyn

While the two siblings were speaking about finding a purpose in their life, the snow and brush around them were being blown away, as if a helicopter were above them. Ashlyn began to descend from above without knowing they were there and floats above the ground. She seemed angered and a chaotic aura was brimming around her. She raises her hand and causes the ground to quake. A black temple rises from the ground and she floats in afterwards. Leaving a glow within the black tunnel walls as she sped down them. ( @Lotusy )

Andrew Blight

He turned very slowly and glared at the limping girl. Who was this? He couldn't remember who she was...she knew his name. He didn't know where the library was, but obviously she knew something, so he would speak to her until she proved useless. "Of course. My apologies but I don't know where that is. I'd be happy to guide you though." @Light

[COLOR= rgb(127, 177, 74)]Flynn[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]and Erin[/COLOR]

The twin's grudging silence was soon interrupted by the strange repulsion of all the snow around their feet by some sudden force. Both looked up, only to be awestruck by the descent of the very angry, very dangerous -looking woman from the sky. Erin quickly dug her fingers in order to summon an animal should they be threatened, and Flynn raised his fists, but it seemed like the woman didn't care much about their presence. Or maybe she was too busy constructing the giant black temple that exploded out of the ground, sending the sibling back-first onto the ground. Sitting up, they both exchanged a glance of bewilderment.

"What the hell?"

Neither of them attempted to answer that question, since both of them were preoccupied with another thought. "We are not going in there, sis," Flynn said, cutting in before his sister could even mention it. In response, Erin glared back at him. "Flynn. You're telling me that we've been searching for a month with no success, and we're suddenly not supposed to take this giant clue!?" She forced herself up, looking determined enough to force open those gates even if they were locked. "Look. I have the map right now. You can wander this horrid wasteland of a country all you want, but this... thing is supernatural. It's our best bet at figuring something out." With that, she jogged over to the temple and reached out to the doors, while Flynn began following her, grumbling all the way.

@Light

Castiel

Castiel was taken aback when Alyson seemed to be frightened by him talking to her. Though he decided it was probably for the best to not say anything about it. When she confirmed that she could also see the glowing, Castiel realised that he couldn't just deny it and pretend he was hallucinating it. He looked down at his glowing chest, and his eyes widened as he had a realization. In my dream, Ruby said about this... But if that dream was real.. then the other one must be as well Castiel looked up at Alyson as he stood up from his chair. "No reason, Alyson, don't worry about it." Castiel forced a smile onto his face as he looked over at Alyson. But he let his smile drop as he looked over at Ruby's body, realising what the whole dream meant and what he was expected to do. He started walking over towards his sister's body, stopping and looking up over at Alyson as he stood next to it. "You should probably go to bed.. I'm sure we'll have a busy day tomorrow" Castiel was trying to get Alyson to leave, before he.. absorbed his sisters body, or at least part of it. "Better that we're all well rested for tomorrow, eh?" Castiel forced himself to smile at her yet again, before letting his smile fade as he looked back towards his sisters corpse.

@Light @Embaga Elder

Cilan

Once Cilan had been taken the kids had crossed the line with him. He was ready to defend himself even if they were young but didn't intend to kill them. For now he just had to bide time. "Information? You just kidnapped me and expect me to give you information? Are you out of your minds? I have patients to take care of! Stop this and let me go!" He kept moving his hands around and biting his inner cheek and tongue in his mouth.  ( @Tazmodo )

Clare

Clare looked at the ground. "I'm sure many of the doctor's at that hospital are well equipped to handle thing without you for a little while. I don't want to hurt you or them or anyone. I don't want anyone to die. I don't want your life to be ended because we need it to be. I just want to be able to go home and be with my parents and sister and have a normal life again. I want my little sister who only wants to be a little kid again. Who doesn't want to see her friends die. Who is afraid of every step she makes because it could be anyone last. I don't have a choice here and I'm sorry it has to be thus way but if I don't get this information I never will." At this point she was standing over the table. She sat back down and took a deep breath. "What if it were your kid or wife or brotheror sister or even your parents. Just taken from you. Out of no where. We were normal kids not to long ago but now. We have seen death pain and disaster. If you were in my shows you would do all that you can to save them right? I know we've gone to far but this is the length we must go to to save the ones we love. And with that at stake there is no such thing as to far."

As Ree gets to work, loading down the cart with canned goods, preservatives, essential foods she remembered being mentioned in the various zombie apocalypse survival guides that she's read over the years, and whatever else strikes her fancy, she responds, "I don't have any powers...er-I don't think I do, at least. If I did, I have no idea where I got them from." 

Pointing a thumb towards her chest, indicating the legion within her, Ree explains, "These guys are the ones doing all of the work, I kind of just take them from point A to point B."

@Tazmodo

RJ

RJ grabbed anything else that looked good. "I've never actually seen what you do so I have no clue what powers you hold. Is something inside of you? I've heard of things like that in games and books but never in real life. What's it like?"

Alyson

Even though Castiel told Alyson not to worry about it, she couldn't help but continue to worry. All she did in response was nod, while looking at his glowing chest. She looks over at Ruby's body which was guarded my degenerates. She was able to make out a small glow coming from it. Alyson rubbed her eyes thinking she was seeing things, but it was still there. She watched as Castiel walked over towards it. She wondered what he was about to do. When he suggested for her to go to sleep, she nods again and stands up from her throne. She's trying to convince herself that this is all in her head and she's just tired. So she didn't argue when she was told to go to sleep. She yawned and rubbed her eyes and left the throne room, or made it look like she did. Part of her wanted to believe it was all in her head while the other part wanted to know what was going on. So she hid around the corner and kept quiet. She used her earring and smell to do most of the snooping, trying to refrain from peeking around the corner. 

[SIZE= 14px]@GingerBread @Light[/SIZE]

Hassan

After recovering from that slight stun, Hassan took a mental note that direct contact with her is  a no go. He watched as she began to close the distance between them fairly quickly. She was moving in a zigzag pattern trying to throw him off, and the lights flickering weren't helping either. So Hassan closed his eyes and relied upon his other senses. He felt her presence on his left but also something coming in from his right. Either a punch or a kick but it was aimed for his jaw. With his vaewolf speed he leaned back dodged the kick. At the same time with his left hand he grabbed the pan of burgers he knew was by him and slung it at Austrianna's position with both speed and force causing the burgers on the pan to fly off and end up everywhere. @Light @The Imperial Flame

Castiel

Castiel saw Alyson leave the room, and assumed that she had gone off to bed. He didn't bother to make sure that she actually did, instead he turned his attention back towards Ruby's corpse, feeling a dull ache in his chest, the pain from losing her, still fresh in his mind; He wanted to just lock himself away from the world and cry until he felt better, but he felt like he couldn't, he felt like he had to pretend that everything was okay, so that he wouldn't be seen as a wimp, or someone that shouldn't be leading the group. He took a deep unsteady breath as he slowly lowered himself to the floor, kneeling down next to his sister's body. He gently pushed all the degenerates away from her body, not wanting them to get in the way. He reached his hand out towards the glowing light on her chest, almost instinctively, even though he had no idea what he was meant to do to absorb the lock, and gain power from it.

But before Castiel's hand made contact with her body, he sharply pulled it back towards him and let it fall limp at his side. He lowered his head and looked towards the ground as he felt the beginning of tears start to form in his eyes. "I'm sorry Ruby.. I know I couldn't protect you.. and now I'm about to.. loot, no, desecrate your corpse" Castiel reached out and held Ruby's hand in his own as the tears in his eyes started to make his vision blurry. "It feels weird to hold your hand and not be dragged anywhere... You were always dragging me away to do something.. I always ended up enjoying it though.. even if I was the one who got in trouble" Castiel chuckled and smiled as he brought his other hand up to his face to wipe the tears from his eyes. "I like to think you enjoyed the time we spent together as much as I did... I also like to think I am- was a good brother.. but hey, that's for you to decide.. isn't it?" Castiel gently lowered Ruby's hand back to the ground before slowly moving his hand from Ruby's, seeming as if he didn't want to let go. He moved his hand over to Ruby's heart once again, and just let it hover over the glowing spot for a couple of seconds. "I'm not sure what's going to happen when I do this Ruby... And I wish I didn't have to. But I'm not strong enough... I failed to protect you" Castiel didn't bother to wipe away the tears that had now started rolling down his face. "But.. I promise I will save mum and dad.. But I need to be stronger. Our aunt, I only just found out about her actually, she's one of the monarch. Anyway, she told me I could do this to get stronger, and I need to, sis.. I'm sure you understand.." Castiel lowered his hand onto Ruby's chest, on the spot that it was glowing, while he brought his other hand up to the glowing spot on his own chest; He wasn't sure what he was meant to actually do, so he hoped that what he was doing was right.

@Light @Embaga Elder

Valente

Valente nods her head and getures down the hall. There was a right and left turn. "I need you to take me down the left hall. The library is down that hall. Thank you for your assistance. I shall reward you greatly for this deed." Degenerates began to crowd around her as she limped towards Andrew to use him as support. ( @Inheritance )

The Black Orb

Black+orb+my+current+wallpaper_3e5c71_3749856.jpg

As the siblings entered the temple, a black mist began to envelop them both and drag them into a black realm. In the center of it all, Ashlyn floats before the black orb. She reaches out for the orb and causes a pulse of dark energy to burst outwards. Ashlyn raises her hand to erect a barrier to protect herself from this dark energy. This barrier failed to extend towards the two siblings. As Ashlyn kept trying to grab the orb, spirits began to rise around the group and move towards both the siblings and Ashlyn. It seemed like whatever this orb was didnt want to be touched. ( @Lotusy )

Cilan

( ! ) Cilan didn't know what Clare was even talking about. She kept mentioning stolen parents and being desperate for answers. "Here's one answer I can prescribe to you, therapy." He uses the pent up pain he's been building up and releases it as energy. He changes form and dark fire covers his hands, melting the cuffs. Cilan stares down at Clare as he stands up, surrounding her in dark flame and having a piece of it hit her shirt. ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna has electricity sprout from the ends of her hair and blast the burgers away. Once she hits the floor she begins to slowly get used to her new body, powers, and position in battle as a valkyrie. She disappears from all senses and appears behind Hassan briefly to touch his back. Once she touches his back she fades away once more. ( @Embaga Elder )

Cilan

Once Cilan had been taken the kids had crossed the line with him. He was ready to defend himself even if they were young but didn't intend to kill them. For now he just had to bide time. "Information? You just kidnapped me and expect me to give you information? Are you out of your minds? I have patients to take care of! Stop this and let me go!" He kept moving his hands around and biting his inner cheek and tongue in his mouth.  ( @Tazmodo )

Clare

Clare immediately took off the shirt leaving her with a tank top. "Fine I'll find the monarchs another way." She ran out the only door of the small room and locked it. It was an old building no one was using. She pulled the fire alarm signaling that something went wrong. Sprinklers went off and she ran. Luckly he had only seen her. She ran out of the building and into the crowd of people outside now gathering around the building. Sirens from fire trucks could be heard in the background as she slipped into the crowd.

Andrew Blight

"Anything,  I need no reward" Of course he did-but as of now she seemed to know more then he did,  and he needed information. He walked to her,  and prepared to help her,  not touching her first, he didn't want to do anything those fucking creatures wouldn't like. @Light

"You didn't see me flying around back in Egypt?" Ree inquires, visibly surprised.

Puffing up her cheeks with an irate pout, she then disgruntingly grumbles, "Man...that's the last time I try to show off..." 

"And to answer your question; Demonic possession sounds cool and all...until you realize you're now eating for a few hundred... "

---

Once she carefully deposits a large cake atop the pile of foodstuffs within the cart, Ree finally comments, "There, I think we got enough food to last a while, plus a little extra something to help pick everyone up."

With a slight chuckle, Ree adds, "I think we're just about ready to start heading back home; this place is great and all, but I think it's starting to give me a little bit of sensory overload..."

@Tazmodo

"You didn't see me flying around back in Egypt?" Ree inquires, visibly surprised.

Puffing up her cheeks with an irate pout, she then disgruntingly grumbles, "Man...that's the last time I try to show off..." 

"And to answer your question; Demonic possession sounds cool and all...until you realize you're now eating for a few hundred... "

---

Once she carefully deposits a large cake atop the pile of foodstuffs within the cart, Ree finally comments, "There, I think we got enough food to last a while, plus a little extra something to help pick everyone up."

With a slight chuckle, Ree adds, "I think we're just about ready to start heading back home; this place is great and all, but I think it's starting to give me a little bit of sensory overload..."

@Tazmodo

RJ 

RJ looked at the cake. Even though it wasn't needed he didn't mind. We needed to have a little fun. It's been so dark and gloomy. "OK wait I gotta go make a quick stop. Meet me by the clothing store I'll be there in five minutes." He ran off leaving with a small portion of the money. He went down a few streets and stopped. He gave a guy the rest of the money. The guy was wearing a black hoodie and jeans but RJ didn't care. He knew the guy from a little trip he took 3 years ago with his father. He grabbed a case filled with 20 mana shots and 15 energy ones. He went back to where he told Ree to meet him and looked around for her. It took six minutes.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Flynn & Erin[/COLOR]

As Flynn and Erin were pulled into the dark mist, neither of them yelled or expressed much discomfort as they were too busy taking in sensory overflow (of all the dark shit) being fed to them. "This is the last time I'm ever following you anywhere," Flynn muttered angrily as the two were deposited in the dark realm. "Yea, yea, I'm gonna hear that for a while. MOVE!" Erin, seeing the pulse of dark energy before Flynn, tackled her brother behind Ashlyn's barrier and dangerously close to this mystery woman. Once the spirits appeared too, both teens backed away from them at the same time, with a mixture of shock and amazement. Ghosts, dark energy, and a crazy-powerful looking lady? You could practically see the excitement in Erin's eyes, and Flynn's dread. "Hey, miss!" Erin called out, causing her brother to groan and back away from Ashlyn. "Excuse me, but what's going on here?"

@Light

The Lunar Plane

As Castiel planted his hand on Ruby's chest the lock within Ruby's body began to fade away and appear within his heart. Once the lock completely fades out of Ruby's chest it seemed like she was now resting peacefully. Castiel's entire body began to glow and in a matter of seconds he ends up in the lunar plane.  The moon was high above him glowing brightly in the night sky, surrounded by bright stars. The floor was just a still layer of water. Sky scraping pillars of moon rock were scattered around the area. Everything was still and silent, except for the sound of his own beating heart. Castiel himself felt more divine and began to glow with the same aura as the moon. Before him the water began to ripple and have a chalice rise up from it upon an eye level pillar. Castiel could feel a tap on the shoulder and behind him stood Nelliel Quincy with a smile upon her face. "Hey there, I assume you haven't heard of me before. A few of your comrades have heard or seen me before. My name is Nelliel Quincy and I'm here to guide you through what's to come with that." She points directly at the chalice. "Have you heard of a celestial item?" ( @GingerBread )

Cilan

When Clare ran out the building she ended up running through the flames Cilan threw up all around her, causing it to engulf her and slowly burn her alive. Cilan didn't know what was going on with this situation but he intended to find out. First by finding the monarch he works under, requesting an audience, and getting well deserved answers. Cilan himself turns into dark fire and flies back towards the hospital. Once he enters, he clocks out and heads towards his car, preparing to leave for the monarch. ( @Tazmodo )

Valente

Valente looks around at the degenerates in the way of Andrew helping her and pushes them away. "It's alright, they wont harm you. They're not very functional in the first place. The library has a book that will heal me, besides I need to refresh this castle using the book anyways." Valente moves over to Andrew to support her down the hall. The degenerates simply slide away from the two. "It's a book that has great influence upon this realm." ( @Inheritance )

Christina & Ashlyn

6d710c3474debfb4f69543bb266065fe.jpg       AfuroTerumicute.jpg

As the kids make their presence known behind Ashlyn, the orb began to become unstable since Christina was beginning to awaken. Ashlyn had to keep control and focus on the orb but the kids threw her off. She turns around swiftly and thinks on how she forgot to close the entrance to the temple. "Get behind the barrier, don't move, don't speak, and don't touch any-" In the middle of her sentence she was cut off by a sudden explosion from the orb. The barrier begins to shatter and the spirits were vaporized, causing Ashlyn to turn back to the orb and reinforce their defenses. "I can't believe you two came here! Where are your parents?! 20 years ago children wouldn't do things like this, they'd just be making...I don't know...thanks Obama memes! You two are in so much trouble once I'm done convincing her t-"

"Done convincing her to do what?" Dark energy was still hitting the shield but it seemed like a voice came out of the center of the black gas. The dark energy begins to retreat back to this voice and enters the body of a woman standing before them. "Ashlyn, you know I don't do favors even if you did release me from the or.......orb....why was I in an orb? I should be whole...we should be whole. Why are we split and why do I feel weaker than before?" 

Ashlyn puts down her barrier and decides to handle the children later, right now she had to explain things to Christina. "We cut ourselves in half an split that separate half. Turns out 20 years have passed and Isabel wants us to group up with some group of children to liberate the world. Earth has been..conquered by 7 people called monarchs. While I'm not in agreement of joining up with some kids I do think that we should free Morgan, Alice, and Alexandria to liberate Earth ourselves. That shouldn't be a job for children, it's dangerous." 

Christina was following the story, nodding her head slowly until Ashlyn brought up saving Alice. That was when she was in complete disagreement. "Right, save the world again. I thought that was your thing, not mine. I help myself....and you three occasionally. I'll help you free Morgan and Alexandria but I refuse to take any part in saving Alice. I wont help you save the world anyways, we're not heroes Ashlyn and neither are you. Do you really think Morgan will help this world? You know how she truly feels about Earth, this will not fly well with her. She's too lazy anyways so getting her out of her temple after an orb nap is impossible. Alexandria is too shy and she despises humanity we all do to an extent, including you even if you try to hide it. This is a problem for this generation and I can't believe you're trying to pull the same card you did with Dragon's Roar." 

Ashlyn began to grow angry, allowing her power to slowly flow out of her body. "Be quiet, you know nothing so stop running your mouth. I don't want to get angry with you right now so lets just go and free the others, stop arguing." Ashlyn turns around and begins to float away to the realm's exit. 

Christina glares at Ashlyn and folds her arms over her chest. "If I don't? What will you do, demote me? Oh right, I'm not in your guild so you can't do that. You can't force me to do what you want like you did with Dragon's Roar. Every time there's a problem you have them handle it. Where were you? Did you think that they'd get tired of it and you? You thought giving them rank ups and boosts in power would make up for the fact that they had to give up a large portion of their lives and time to help people who didn't give a rats ass about them in return? When there was even a little bit of doubt in the guild guess what happened? They disbanded you and treated you all like criminals. These people went up against Lucifer. While you were out with him eating at a cafe. They fought against the seven deadly sins while you were elsewhere. They battled against an entire AI army while you were inside the guild building. While we were getting hunted due to our own past guess what you did. Instead of saying, hey splits lets team up. You had them play body guard and risk their own asses for people they probably didn't like, me for example. Then you had them chase down orbs to help us, which should have been our problem. I thought you had them there to help the world, not have them do favors for you."

"I know I've done some fucked up things in my life to others but I admit it and don't pretend like I'm a hero. While you...you think you're a fucking saint don't you? Alexandria knows she's a murderer and wont even let that go. I know I'm not the kindest and have used the secrets of others to get the leg up in life. Alice knows that she's caused destruction she can never fix and did things for Carnage she can never forget. Morgan has seen a lot of things that I couldn't even imagine and made difficult choices. You've killed and you've done despicable shit too. Yet we all atone for it differently. Alice raises and gives children who don't have a shred of compassion in their life, love. She raises them on her own and tries her best. Morgan may be lazy but she constantly creates spells to help witch-kind. She's given up having a life for the sake of research for many others sake by herself. Alexandria stays away from others and keeps her powers on lock down, only using it for travel and helping others. She doesn't make herself know when she does it though since she know she doesn't deserve praise due to what she has done. I created a safe haven for the restless undead to view the precious memories of their past lives, by myself. Have you noticed the pattern? We all try to make up for our sins on our own in our own way. While you just used others to make yourself feel secure. All you did was get them to do good in your place for little in return and that is the secret behind Dragon's Roar. I know you don't actually care, you just want to make yourself look good. Why do you think you make yourself known yet do nothing to help your guild members on the front lines when they were dying out there. Now you intend to do the same shit with the other splits. It just doesn't end, you intend to continue on like this. Don't you, you bitch? You say you care about those kids but why didn't you get those two kids out over recruiting me?"

Christina points at the siblings behind Ashlyn. "I assume you didn't make sure those kids we had to help were all sent home either. No you just came here to build up your force to save the world with and gather glory. You didn't even check on the deity realm, did you?" Christina scoffs and shakes her head. "You know what? I will release Alice and the others and stop them from joining you. You will not involve us in shit like this again. If we do want to save the world later down the road, fuck helping you we'll just assist those kids. They're probably better leaders than you anyways and it makes more sense to fortify their group anyways.  They might actually give at least more of a rats ass if a comrade dies than you did. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting the hell out of here and away from your controlling ass. You two will be leaving and going home as well." Spirits grab the siblings and drag them into the portal, ejecting them out of the temple. The spirits fade away but float within the children's area in case something happened to them. Christina on the other hand slips into the Phantom Realm to manage it after 20 years, leaving Ashlyn floating there alone. ( @Lotusy )

Castiel

Even though Castiel was hoping that what he was doing would work, he was still surprised when it actually did. He smiled as he appeared in the lunar plane, feeling old memories come back to him, where he used to hang out here as a child with his sister. He looked up at the moon up in the sky, before glancing back down at the water underneath his feet. Castiel took his time and looked around the realm. He was savoring every moment of him being there, because it felt like he hadn't been in the Lunar plane for years, though he was sure it hadn't actually been that long. He felt more.. empowered, and he noticed he was glowing with the same sort of glow as the moon in the sky had. "I guess it worked... That's good.. I wonder how much stronger I am now.."

Before Castiel could ponder his thought any further, he noticed the water start to Ripple before a chalice atop a pillar started to rise up out of the water. Castiel was about to move closer towards the Chalice, when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder; He spun around as he placed his hand on the hilt of his dagger, ready to attack whomever was in the realm with him, since he wasn't expecting anyone else to be there. When he saw Nelliel smiling at him, he didn't take his hand off of his dagger; When she said that she was there to guide him though something, he took his hand off of his dagger, though he still kept up his guard. "How did you get into this realm? And no.. I've never heard of a celestial item.. what is it?"

@Light

Emily

Emily dropped the sign she was holding and started sprinting away from the busy city square. She was being chased by multiple heavily armored and heavily armed policemen; She was protesting the Asian monarch and her cruel methods of ruling the continent. She pushed herself to go as fast as she could, not wanting to get caught by the armed officers behind her. As she got near a busy highway, she noticed more officers running towards her from ahead of her, and with the Officers now running towards her from in front and behind her, she realised she had nowhere to run. She noticed that some of the officers in front of her started to raise their guns, and without thinking she turned and ran into the Highway, hoping that she'd safely make it across. "Please let me mak-" Before she was able to finish her sentance, she was hit head on by a Semi-Truck, sending her forwards a few feet as she rolled across the road as the Semi drove on, running over, and breaking her arm and leg, leaving her bleeding out and on the verge of dying.

@Light

Nelliel Quincy

e5e02870e4f182797cac6e7b1d792117.jpg

"To be honest I'm only in here because you're one of the chosen ones and because I'm here to help you. Your teammate Suria has a celestial item called the Twelve Tiers of Death. A celestial item connects to your spiritual energy and is specifically made by me for your group. They're on another level when it comes to magical material and they should help you greatly against the monarchs. Each celestial weapons isn't meant to be completely viable alone but strong alongside others. There are support types, offensive, control types, recon types, and more. This celestial item." She gestures to the chalice. "Is called the Four Soul Whiskers. Once you pair up with it you'll see how they work. Go on, drink it!" ( @GingerBread )

The Incubator

As Emily was bleeding out the officers began to stand outside of the range of the highway. The Incubator was within eyesight of the scene and figured this girl would have an actual reason why she was running away from private guards. She had motive and was probably desperate to live, making her the perfect candidate. She walks past the guards with little to no regard of what they may say. She walks on to the highway which causes many pulled over people to be shocked. Many had pulled over and recorded Emily dying but the Incubator was the only one to approach her. She plants her hand on Emily's forehead and uses telepathy to speak to her. "Do you wish to live?" ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel looked over at the Chalice. "This doesn't exactly sound.. safe? How do I know you didn't drug the drink or something? I mean, this is pretty shifty.." He walked over, closer to the chalice and picked it up with one hand, peering in at the liquid inside of it. "So.. If I drink this, I'll get stronger?" Castiel hesitantly brought the chalice up to his lips but quickly moved it away before drinking anything from it. "Wait.. How is drinking something going to help me get stronger? Actually, I just took a key out of my sisters heart... I don't think this is too far out of the question.. I don't have a choice anyway.. I need to get stronger" He brought the chalice up to his lips and slowly started to drink from it, Once he'd emptied the chalice of the liquid, he moved it away from his lips and placed it back onto the pillar. He then turned back around to Nelliel. "So.. what happens now?" 

@Light

Emily

Emily could feel her vision fading as she started to breathe her last breath, she cursed everything that she had to go down by getting hit by a car, rather than being taken down while fighting for what she believed in; She didn't want to die without finishing what she had started, without taking all of the monarchs out of power and creating a more peaceful world for everyone to live in. So when The Incubator came over to her and spoke inside of her head, she almost jumped at the offer, even if she knew it was almost impossible for it to be real. She tried to answer her, but found it difficult to do anything in her current state. 'Yes.. I want to live' Emily hoped that just her thinking it would be enough as she started to fade out of consciousness permanently.

@Light 

Dell

5002e08f75bad409ee242dfc778e03e0.jpg

Once Rj stopped moving Dell began to approach him slowly from the side. He taps Rj on his arm where his gauntlet is, shutting it down. "Hey there, Rj. My name is Dell and I've traveled a long way to meet up with you. You've heard of a celestial item before right? Let's just say I'm one in the flesh to hurry and make a contract. I'm not one for sacred temples and the like since I can function on my own without Nelliel. So how about it, want to resonate?" A yes or no check button appears before Rj. It seemed like everyone around Rj and Dell seemed to not notice the boy and walk past him, obviously making him out to be a hologram. Even if he was a hologram, Rj seemed to be touched by him. "Oh wait...I can just explain things much easier like this." He touches Rj's temple and begins uploading all the information Rj needs on celestial weapons and himself instantly. "There, that should help you out significantly." ( @Tazmodo )

RJ 

Rj was surprised about everything that had just happened. He looked at his options. He obviously wanted to click yes but that no option peaked his curiosity.  "Damn I only wish there was a terms and conditions so I could totally not read them." He pressed the no option out of curiosityand a "Are you sure" popped up. He laughed and pressed no again. It was clearly the last chance as it said. "Your option of having a celestial weapon will be deleted are you sure?" This time the only rhing there was no you are not sure. He pressed it and went back to the first option and he pressed yes. "Awesome so how does this work and I can't help but noticed you turned off my gauntlet and that's like my only fire power I can carry even though it needs work. Like a lot. Like scrapping it and then changing the concept."

Andrew Blight

He couldn't lie to himself-that book sounded amazing. He wanted power, it seemed like she could give it to him. He had to be subtle though...he didn't want to come off too desperate or she would rip him for everything he had. It did trouble him that she knew how uncomfortable those stupid creatures made him feel, so he buried his power hungry thoughts with thoughts about being hungry or his distaste for the degenerates. "I see. You'll have to tell me about it, it sounds intriguing." Hopefully that didn't give away too much. He now supported her as they went down the hall. "I still don't know much about this place." Once again he hoped he didn't give away too much information...

Hassan

When Austrianna vanished, Hassan took a few cautious steps forward. He tried finding her, but to no avail she vanished from his senses as well. That is until he felt a sudden touch on his back. He quickly turned around and realized nobody was there. He turned back around, and continued walking and looking around. He spotted Yin's staff and grabbed yet again, since she wasn't using it. As he walked Hassan spun the staff. @Light

As the two leave the grocery store, they would find that much time has elapsed since their arrival.

The sun has began to set, painting the massive window walls vibrant shades of yellow and orange, the interior lights dim, creating the illusion of evening time and the streets seem to have become slightly less populated, as the crowds of sunday shoppers begin to recede back to their homes, making way for the incoming flood of risque and rebellious nightlife.

---

At RJ's strangely sudden departure, Ree indifferently shrugs her shoulders and lets out a small sigh. After counting up the remainder of her funds, Ree acknowledges with self-satisfaction that she should have just enough to buy herself a new phone, as well as an apology gift for Kristen.

After buying a new, disposable phone, along with a few cheap trinkets, nick-knacks and souvenirs, Ree begins making her way back to her and RJ's designated meeting spot.

Once she's within sight of the store, however, one of her demons begins to frantically tug on her cheek, trepidaciously exclaiming, "We hear danger nearby, master! you've been discovered!"

"Discovered!? What do you mean?" Ree stealthily whispers back, as she shrinks herself down and nervously scans the room for any signs of trouble. Sure enough, she finds it, in the form of a pair of lightly-armored security guards murmuring to each other, and communicating with their comrades over their intercom headsets.

NPCs.jpg

One of the guards looks toward Ree's direction, and by chance, the two make brief eye contact. 

Surprised, the guard signals his comrade, and points out Ree's position, and after deliberating with their superiors, begin to advance.

---

From RJ's flank, on the opposite end of the isle, three more guards appear, commanding their way through the crowd of pedestrians. They each have a baton in hand, and wear a uniform, stone-faced scowl.

@Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back