• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Castiel

Castiel listened to RJ and Clark's words without saying anything back; A couple of seconds after they had both left, he stood up. "You know what? I-I.. I.." Castiel took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I.. I don't want to deal with this anymore; This little 'team' is just full of entitled assholes.. who think they're god's gift to the world... and I... I just cannot deal with it anymore. I don't want to deal with it anymore" He took a long deep breath.  "I wanted to be alone... To grieve for... for my s-sister... After having to see her being killed in front of me.. twice... But... But I'm not allowed.. Some assholes have to come up to me and tell me I should be doing more for the group... Because I'm not doing enough... B-Be... Because..." Castiel took a shuddery breath and wiped away the tears that were quickly forming in his eyes.  "Because I'm so much of a failure... I mean.. If I wasn't.. My sister wouldn't be dead.. Would she?"

He balled up his fists and exhaled heavily. "So.. You know what? Since everyone seems to think I'm such a bad leader.. So much so that they tell me what I could be doing... Or how it's my fault they didn't listen to me.."  Castiel was finding it harder and harder to maintain his composure, and again tried to wipe away his tears, in the hope that it would stop more from coming. "O-Or... Or how I should be doing so much more.. because I've done nothing so far... S-So.... So you know what? I.. I quit.. I'm done" Castiel started walking away, trying to find a way out of the realm that would require him to talk to no one.

@Light @Tazmodo

O U T  A N D  A B O U T

The Deity was already fine in the comforting darkness that was of the Void. He hardly left its depths, unless the Void willed him to. This was one of those times. He chooses to believe that he doesn't bother to fight against the persuasion rather than having no choice. But then again, he didn't care much about that either. 

He gazed up at the looming structure in little interest. Its features was hidden by the shadows of the starless night sky, so there wasn't much to look at there. 

Atleast they chose a period of the night where the chatter of the living had died to a peaceful silence, to send him to this unknown place. A faint and weak voice in his head gave him the information that he didn't exactly ask for -- Spain.

Before he could release a yawn, a feminine voice somewhere near to the side of him caused him to turn his head a fraction. From his glance, he spotted a young woman slightly shrouded in shadow. Her silver-white and green uniform seemed to illuminate the darkness. 

Zeke yawned.

"...Sorry. Don't think I know what you're trying to say there." He responded airily before refocusing his attention to the building in front of them. 'That one sounds to be on alert. Must be tiring to be so bothered about something like...an assassination? Wonder what that could be.'

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Valente

"Well there are an abundance of things I can and can't do but as long as I stay in this realm and help you all out then I don't need to worry about sustaining my life. Though if I fail to carry out my job I don't get the nutrients I need. It's like getting paid at a job." Valente points down a hallway for Ree to begin her search. "You should probably start looking around there. Unless you want to meet the three new people arriving here, I feel like they'll be interesting additions. They'll be right down the path outside the castle, I'd be careful of how you approach them all if I were you." Valente looks towards Suria whom is sitting on the grown and gives him a light frown. "You should probably try doing something productive like them." She points towards Kristen and Ree. "Sitting around is the reason why you have a weaker soul than the others. Matter of fact, why don't the two of you." She gestures towards Suria and Ree, "Greet the newcomers outside?"  ( @King Crimson @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena stumbles up to her feet and swiftly walks after Castiel, finding it odd being away from him when he needed comfort. He did say he would quit but she couldn't let that be the end of this, they both had a job to carry out as painful as it may be. Clark and RJ couldn't get in the way of this. "Castiel, wait!" Zalena plants her hand on his shoulder and at this moment a degenerate swallowed them both up. Since they walked so far away from the castle it assumed they wanted to go back to the mortal realm. It didn't plan the placement perfectly so they ended up being spit out in front of a large and heavily guarded castle. Before the black fog could clear off of them, a slightly familiar voice curled around them in a sick movement. "Oh? It looks like two children have appeared at my feet. Prank or not, the punishment is death. Name yourselves so I can execute you properly, we executioners of Hekate's bloodline do have class after all." Once the fog cleared both Zalena and Castiel were standing before the Asian monarch herself, Patricia Crossway. ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

By now the two of them were absolutely transported to the pocket dimension by a degenerate, planting them in front of the large castle. There seemed to be a third addition among them as well, Evie was directly beside Zeke and Demetria as well. Demetria was completely displeased with being shifted around so easily but she found no reason as to why she should be all too concerned. she'd find out why she was here eventually, she'd just have to wait and make due with the way things are right now. She turns to the two presumable adolescents beside her so she can speak to them clearly. "I assume you've been taken here against your will as well? Do you two have a name, I go by Demetria." She would just like to get the main question and formalities out of the way immediately so she could at least pinpoint where these two stood in comparison to her. If they weren't helpful in any way then she wouldn't be so concerned about keeping them around for their efforts against whatever may have summoned them. If they were worth her time then she'd at least hold up a temporary comrade relationship. ( @GingerBread @Vol

He had just blinked and the looming structure that had laid before him disappeared -- or more so, came closer. The Deity's brows raised in little fascination as he absorbed the sight of the large gates of such a grandeur building. He assumed that he had been teleported closer to the structure, since he definitely did not move an inch. 

But he wasn't alone. 

The young female clad in silver-white and green stood to the side of him and another seeemd to have joined them. 

Moonlight shone stronger here and it was easier to see his surroundings and he took the opporuntity to admire it.

Zeke heard the same feminine voice speak once more, and again, he wasn't entirely up for conversation -- but he knew  that this type of entity wouldn't stop until he gave her an answer. 

He shook his head to remove the hoodie that concealed most of his visage before speaking.

"Don't exactly know why I'm here, but I suppose you can assume so." The Deity replied, only side-glancing at her. 'The Void transported me here for a reason. That reason is unknown, and I can only think that I'll have to find out myself. So tiresome.'.

"Everything has a name -- I'm no different." 'And yours is Demetria. Demetria...dementia? Doubt she has such a condition. Funny name, though.'

He cracked his neck before taking a step towards the grand structure and touching it gently.

@Light @GingerBread

Castiel

Castiel wasn't expecting to be swallowed by a degenerate so quickly, and he wasn't expecting Zalena to chase after him and get dragged along with him. When he heard Patricia's voice, he looked up, feeling even more guilty about accidentally dragging Zalena along with him now. Castiel stood up and looked directly at Patricia. " I am Castiel Crossway.." Castiel wasn't sure what else to say to Patricia, since he doubted she'd just believe him right off. "My mother is Luna Crossway" He then looked over at Zalena, trying to think of way to introduce her to Patricia, without putting her in any danger. "And this is Zalena.. she's my.. um.." Castiel racked his brain for something to introduce Zalena as. "Girl- .....Friend..." Castiel looked back over at Patricia as he said this. 'Why the hell did I say that? She's probably going to kill Zalena because of that.. just like she did to that family... And I've probably embarrassed Zalena by saying that, and she's going to have to go along with the lie until we can get away from her... If she even believes me and doesn't kill us... God I'm an idiot; All I'm doing is messing up.. Is that all I can do?!' 

@Light

Evie

Evie looked over at Demetria with an unamused expression gracing her face, she didn't really know why she kidnapped and brought to some strange realm.. and she didn't know why some girl was asking her stupid questions. "Nope.. I came here completely voluntarily. It's such a nice place here, why wouldn't I want to be brought here, It seems like a lovely vacation spot" Evie rolled her eyes and sighed. "And I don't have a name, who has those anymore? I definitely don't have a name at all." Evie then looked over at Zeke. "Oh, do you not know why or how you're here either? That comes as such a surprise to me. I thought we all knew why we're here, and I thought we came here of our own free will as well, definitely not taken here without a choice at all"

@Light @Vol

Zeke seemed to be very fond of side-glancing others rather just looking straight at them. However the newcomer wasn't spared any, for all he needed was to hear her voice. He closed his eyes and sighed. Demetria was a more tolerable entity than this other one. He suddenly felt an unfamiliar heat rise within his chest. 

"It's very unfortunate for this one to be here. Their presence is ruining the night's peaceful atmosphere." The Deity murmured as he tucked the skeletal hand he had used to touch the gates into his hoodie's pocket. 'Atleast it has a use.  It'll be able to make up for my lack of conversation.'

@Light @GingerBread

Zalena Patricia

Zalena was very shocked by Castiel's statement and didn't know why he suddenly said this to a complete stranger. Zalena wasn't awake to witness the flashback shown to the others so she had no idea as to what kind of woman Patricia is. Though for Castiel to fully introduce himself when he didn't to her sister and go from said to this type of mood there had to be a reason why. She would press him for questions later but for now she decides on going along with whatever situation this may be. Zalena only noticed the fact that her hair was pink and she did have a light blush on her face after her train of thought. Zalena also had to question herself now later but at this moment she couldn't. Zalena slightly steps closer to Castiel and taps his fingertips with her own, suggesting that they hold hands. "Hiya! My name is Zalena and this is in fact my boyfriend!" Zalena  grabs Castiel by his chin, stands on her toes, and kisses him. At first it seemed like it was supposed to be a brief kiss but she ended up putting a bit more into it and allowed it to linger for a moment. Zalena slowly pulls away with conflicted eyes. She couldn't understand her current feelings and assumed she only felt the way she does because Mary died. If not, then there could potentially be much more in the mix. Patricia glances at the both of them and their act, eyes widening at it all. "Not only have I stumbled across my nephew, I've found his mistress as well. What a day, Augustine was overthrown as well. What other news shall come to me, the sight of my niece?" Patricia knew of Castiel and his mother through Hekate but never made any intention to interact with them. That is until now. "Well now that you're here for whatever reason may be, I suggest you join me on my trip to Europe. I'm going to discuss things with the Monarch of Europe." Patricia doesn't even wait for their answer and snaps her fingers, having her guards drag Castiel and Zalena into the car after Patricia enters. "We're headed to the airport so until we get there I have some questions." ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

Demetria continues walking forward to the doors and decides that for now they were unreliable since they couldn't follow basic requests. She didn't know of their name or their powers so she couldn't deem their worth whatsoever. Her eyes shift to Zeke as a side glance while she passes him by to address his previous comment. "You speaking wouldn't make it any better, you still haven't answered my question so your presence is just as tedious to deal with. If you want to admire stars then stay outside and refrain from getting in my way unless you have some form of personal ability to assist me. The same goes for the other." She tilts her head to Evie and pushes the doors to the castle open, walking inside will full knowledge on where most people are due to their souls. The first two she spots seem to be RJ and Clark. "I would assume you two know what's going on? I would hate to waste further time on more non resourceful people." At this point she had left both Evie and Zeke behind so she could forget about them. "My name is Demetria, and I'd like to know who summoned me, why, and how I can leave. I want no business with whatever you may have to offer." she gave both RJ and Clark a cold yet straightforward gaze. She wasn't joking around when it came to her having no time for whoever they may be especially after they give her the information she needs. She need not know their name past that point. Besides, they looked terribly incompetent as is. One wears a mask that would more than likely limit peripheral vision, sense of smell, and oxygen intake. While the other just appeared to be weak to her by his build and his soul energy. For now she'd be respectful as they may potentially deserve though. ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Vol )

RJ looked at the girl. "Look I don't give two shits who you are and if you don't want to be here I won't stop you from leaving. Valente probably summoned you to help fight the monarchs so go talk to her I'm not in the mood to speak to a stuck up bitch at the moment. If you find out any information feel free to let me in on it because no one else in the group us reliable so far. Leave or stay I don't care." He didn't know his way around but he didn't want another argument. 

Clark looked at him and then to the girl. "Sorry about him rough day and he just needs to relax one of the two friends he has died in combat and he took it kind if rough. But I'm sure you don't care you were dragged into this so just follow the smell of douchebag and pompous asshole until you find the one with most group info but I doubt you get any more than being brought here to help. Your choice." @Light

Kristen

Kristen couldn't help but give out a small sigh of relief at Valente's answer, thanking her mother God that she had some sort of way to busy herself. She nodded at Valente's suggestion, beginning to walk backwards towards the stairs to attempt to find the room, "I think I'll do that, I'll just go uh, find the room first if that's alright. Be right back hopefully..." She took off towards the stairs, taking them two at a time. Once she reached the upstairs, the first thing she did was open the first door she saw in attempts to find a sparring room of some sort...

@Light

Suria

Suria turned his head slightly towards Valente while she spoke, and shrugged when she heard her talking of his soul and greeting newcomers, "I mean, not doing anything is sort of my MO; besides, there's a bright side about my soul being weak. Of it gets weak enough, I'll die and finally get attention from daddy dearest..." He turned away for a few moments completely intent on not complying with Valente, but he then realized just how bored he was, "...Screw it, guess I'm awake, might as well as try to leave a good impression on our house guests." 

Suria got to his feet and gestured for Ree to follow, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for Clark to finish speaking, he then tapped on Demetria's shoulder, waving at her, Zeke, Evie and Clark, "Hey! Hi, yeah, so it's me, the guy with little to no group info, but given that our group leaders are probably sitting around somewhere and attempting to deny obvious sexual tension, I figured I'd try to help out a bit I suppose. That and the horny lady behind me told me to get off my ass, and I really don't want to make her mad. After all, she's all ready pretty red in the face..." He pointed to Valente behind him, "Anyways, so what questions can I pretend to know the answers to for do you have?"

@Light @GingerBread @Vol

Demetria

From what RJ had said Demetria knew that she would have to speak with Valente to actually get all of the questions she needed. That boy RJ seemed to be what others call angry over the simple death of another. If they weren't strong enough to keep themselves alive they obviously aren't strong enough to support you. By that logic they couldn't possibly be considered a 'friend' or ally in her book. Coming back to tell RJ anything wouldn't happen, she saw no need in further interaction. Clark was also not helpful in this situation. All he did was comment on RJ and other people. She didn't ask for that, she only needed information out of him. Demetria was about to continue moving but she felt Suria tap her shoulder and listened to what he had to say. Finding both it and him just as time wasting as the others. All he did was comment on the thing she needed in only one brief sentence. The rest contained time wasting content. She never asked for any of that and figured all other people besides Valente would offer the same low amount of uselessness. One thing was for sure, all of these people were against her and her father. Not that she minded them being against her father, the act of taking down the throne is something against her agenda. If she could play her cards rights, there could be more than one out come to this situation. "Right, I must go see her then. You can't further assist me. Your role doesn't intertwine with my own." At this sentence Demetria begins walking away from the group towards the location of Valente. ( Yes you can walk in front of her to interact more @Tazmodo @LokiofSP )

Kristen

The room Kristen opens up was nothing more than a built in movie theatre. At the moment a video clip of Alice and Morgan fighting alongside one another against other sentient mana hosts in an arena was showing. Alice was sticking to her physical attributes with a carnage mana mix while Morgan stayed behind and supported Alice with incantations and raw witch mana. Together they seemed to have an unstoppable synergy flowing between them. If anyone got too close with the intention of using physical attacks upon Morgan, Alice always had carnage magic around her feet for protection. If Alice was being bombarded by magic then Morgan would have raw with mana devour it and transfer that power into Alice. In the background, sitting in the stands were none other than Kristen's older siblings that moved out. Red, Blue, and Emily were much younger in this video clip since they were around the age of 7. 

( @LokiofSP )

Valente

"Well there are an abundance of things I can and can't do but as long as I stay in this realm and help you all out then I don't need to worry about sustaining my life. Though if I fail to carry out my job I don't get the nutrients I need. It's like getting paid at a job." Valente points down a hallway for Ree to begin her search. "You should probably start looking around there. Unless you want to meet the three new people arriving here, I feel like they'll be interesting additions. They'll be right down the path outside the castle, I'd be careful of how you approach them all if I were you." Valente looks towards Suria whom is sitting on the grown and gives him a light frown. "You should probably try doing something productive like them." She points towards Kristen and Ree. "Sitting around is the reason why you have a weaker soul than the others. Matter of fact, why don't the two of you." She gestures towards Suria and Ree, "Greet the newcomers outside?"  ( @King Crimson @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena stumbles up to her feet and swiftly walks after Castiel, finding it odd being away from him when he needed comfort. He did say he would quit but she couldn't let that be the end of this, they both had a job to carry out as painful as it may be. Clark and RJ couldn't get in the way of this. "Castiel, wait!" Zalena plants her hand on his shoulder and at this moment a degenerate swallowed them both up. Since they walked so far away from the castle it assumed they wanted to go back to the mortal realm. It didn't plan the placement perfectly so they ended up being spit out in front of a large and heavily guarded castle. Before the black fog could clear off of them, a slightly familiar voice curled around them in a sick movement. "Oh? It looks like two children have appeared at my feet. Prank or not, the punishment is death. Name yourselves so I can execute you properly, we executioners of Hekate's bloodline do have class after all." Once the fog cleared both Zalena and Castiel were standing before the Asian monarch herself, Patricia Crossway. ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

By now the two of them were absolutely transported to the pocket dimension by a degenerate, planting them in front of the large castle. There seemed to be a third addition among them as well, Evie was directly beside Zeke and Demetria as well. Demetria was completely displeased with being shifted around so easily but she found no reason as to why she should be all too concerned. she'd find out why she was here eventually, she'd just have to wait and make due with the way things are right now. She turns to the two presumable adolescents beside her so she can speak to them clearly. "I assume you've been taken here against your will as well? Do you two have a name, I go by Demetria." She would just like to get the main question and formalities out of the way immediately so she could at least pinpoint where these two stood in comparison to her. If they weren't helpful in any way then she wouldn't be so concerned about keeping them around for their efforts against whatever may have summoned them. If they were worth her time then she'd at least hold up a temporary comrade relationship. ( @GingerBread @Vol

Kristen

Kristen couldn't help but give out a small sigh of relief at Valente's answer, thanking her mother God that she had some sort of way to busy herself. She nodded at Valente's suggestion, beginning to walk backwards towards the stairs to attempt to find the room, "I think I'll do that, I'll just go uh, find the room first if that's alright. Be right back hopefully..." She took off towards the stairs, taking them two at a time. Once she reached the upstairs, the first thing she did was open the first door she saw in attempts to find a sparring room of some sort...

@Light

Suria

Suria turned his head slightly towards Valente while she spoke, and shrugged when she heard her talking of his soul and greeting newcomers, "I mean, not doing anything is sort of my MO; besides, there's a bright side about my soul being weak. Of it gets weak enough, I'll die and finally get attention from daddy dearest..." He turned away for a few moments completely intent on not complying with Valente, but he then realized just how bored he was, "...Screw it, guess I'm awake, might as well as try to leave a good impression on our house guests." 

Suria got to his feet and gestured for Ree to follow, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for Clark to finish speaking, he then tapped on Demetria's shoulder, waving at her, Zeke, Evie and Clark, "Hey! Hi, yeah, so it's me, the guy with little to no group info, but given that our group leaders are probably sitting around somewhere and attempting to deny obvious sexual tension, I figured I'd try to help out a bit I suppose. That and the horny lady behind me told me to get off my ass, and I really don't want to make her mad. After all, she's all ready pretty red in the face..." He pointed to Valente behind him, "Anyways, so what questions can I pretend to know the answers to for do you have?"

@Light @GingerBread @Vol

Falling in behind Suria, Ree mumbles"Sure hope we get some people that could help bring the team together..."

The moment Demetria bursts through the door and opens her mouth, Ree's short-lived aspirations for a solution to their dysfunctional team become dust in the wind.

"W-Well..maybe she's not so bad once you get to know her...Which is exactly why I'm gonna go ahead and leave her to you okay?Bye!"

With a noticeably hastened stride in her step and a pat on the back, Ree makes her way outside to greet the other two arrivals.

As she passes by Demetria , one demon nervously comments, "L-Looks intimidatin'..."

Another responds, "Y'sure she's not one of da ones we're s'possed ta kill?"

"Yeugh..she smells like godliness..Oughta keep an eye on that one..."

"Well you're gonna have to get comfortable, we'll be seeing a lot more of her from now on..."

Unbeknownst to Ree, her spirit would appear very odd to Demetria; one soul of considerable strength, filled with a strange cancer of smaller, darker souls lurking within.

@Light

---

Approaching the other two arrivals, Ree gives a small, friendly wave.

"Uhh...hey, I'm not sure if you heard the other guy, but you're going to want to talk to the woman over there, her name's Valente and she should be able to fill you in on everything."

Pointing in Valente's direction, Ree then shifts her finger over to Suria

"That's Suria, he was the one yelling earlier..."

Ree then points out and lists off the other members of the group to the duo, filling them in with what little information of her comrades that she knows before finally introducing herself.

"...And I'm Rebecca, but most people call me "Ree" for short, nice to meet you!"

In a display of hospitality, Ree extends her hand for a handshake

@Vol @GingerBread

Suria

Suria mockingly put a hand over his heart, "Oh no, your comments deeply hurt me. It'll take years of therapy to get over this one moment..." He turned around once more to speak to Zeke and Evie, but turned around once more to see Demetria, "By the way, just so you know, if you're here for any sorta 'Ima kill the Monarchs' sorta thing, our roles are (unfortunately) gonna intertwine allot. So maybe it would be better for you to get used to seeing this pretty face allot more...I mean, it'll usually have it's eyes closed, but still..." He turned back around, facing Evie and Zeke again, "So...either of you have anything to say? Please don't have anything to say, I have like, ten things I could be not doing instead..."

@Vol @GingerBread @Light @King Crimson

Kristen

Kristen had began to turn around and leave when she had seen the room was not, in fact, a sparring room, but in fact, a theater. If not for the (admittedly) cool looking fight playing out on the screen, she would have left immediately. Hell, she was still ready to leave until she noticed Red, Blue and Emily in the background. She had squinted in confusion about who they were originally, but once she noticed she gasped, "No fucking way!" and rushed to sit down. She wanted to laugh at just how young they all looked, Emily especially looked so...different. Almost cute, in a way (a word she found odd to associate with her much older sister). Although she didn't catch many glimpses of them, when she did, she kept on wondering just why they were there, and more importantly, how the footage had ended up in the castle... She began to get up to leave, deciding to come back to the room later and check it out when she could talk to the rest of her siblings. She carefully closed the door behind her, and opened the next door she found...

@Light (You can, of course, interrupt this post at whatever moment you see fit...)

Demetria Valente

Demetria didn't even listen to a word Suria said at this point and continued walking towards her newfound goal. She noticed Ree and her souls out of the corner of her eye but that was about the most attention she gave the girl. Demetria stands in front of Valente, raises her left hand, and has her gun appear in it. She points the singular gun at Valente and begins talking as if it meant nothing. The fact that she seamlessly equip a legendary weapon without being seen inject herself previously was ludicrous. "I am Demetria Rosaline Twinleaf, daughter of Adrian Cress. I would like to know why I was summoned here and how I can return. Though with what I've heard from others or seems like you're after the monarchs, which would constitute as myself as well. Not that I desire defending Adrian, I do need my coronation ensured. After you give me the information I need I'll be killing you." Demetria still looked at Valente with a regular expression as she openly said she'd execute Valente where she stood after she had the information she needed. Her gun was aimed directly at her head, ready to blow it's entirety off. ( @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Tazmodo )

Kristen

Once Kristen opens the second door she stumbled across a library filled with books. On the table before her was a book about a ghost town in England. This town used to be a cult run small town that praised the moon and received its blessings. Though around the time the monarchy settled in the moon was no longer receptive to their prayers and only became a new conscious entity upon the arrival of the blood moon. Due to dedication the town converted it's ways of praise to the moon by waiting for their beloved blood moon twice a year. One wish was granted for every person, no matter who they are. Illnesses were cured and the town prospered. That was until the famous oracle of her time, Nelliel Quincy stepped into the realm in which the blood moon makes contact with normal beings. Many different accounts were taken from their encounter, each having their own story. Though the most credible account was from the same author who wrote on the Welsh war, seeming to have some information on the location of the monarch war strategies. The authors goes by the name of William James Deconty. The book he wrote about Nelliel's encounter with the benevolent blood moon came out with zero copies like most of his work since they travel through unbiased word of mouth. There was an introduction to the history of the town and it's people but all 486 pages of it had in red bold. One each page there was different smudges so people could only piece certian letters together so far. [SIZE= 72px]l [/SIZE][SIZE= 72px]e ood o fo it i no fed o or rgren as eigs. [/SIZE]After the release of this book all activity in the town of the blood moon within England came to a halt. In actuality the population of its people disappeared overnight. To clear up whatever the author wrote Nelliel was asked to speak up about her encounter with the blood moon but she refused to speak on the subject constantly until the day she was executed. Since then there has been no activity surrounding the blood moon and what Nelliel saw whatsoever.( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

Castiel was shocked as Zalena kissed him, though once the kiss ended and the shock passed, he just felt guilty, feeling like he had forced her into doing that by introducing her as his girlfriend.. but he was glad that it seemed to work and patricia wasn't going to execute her or anything. He looked over at Patrica as he was dragged into the car, "As much as I'd like to spend time with you.. I-I.. I'm kind of busy.. A lot of stuff happened in the last.. couple of hours" Castiel still wanted to just curl up in a corner and cry, but was doing his best not to show it.. since he was kind of scared to show emotion in front of someone who so easily executes an entire family for no reason. "S-So... So if you don't mind.. I think me and Zalena will go.. besides, I'm not really dressed properly to talk to a.. monarch, am I?" Castiel moved towards the car door to leave.

@Light

Evie

Evie glanced down at Ree's outstretched hand, a bored expression still gracing her face as she looked up at Suria and Ree. "Of course I have no questions about this; Why would I want to know why I was taken out of my home? Who would want to know anything like that? So I'm terribly sorry since you both seem so eager to answer my questions, and I would hate to go directly to the person with all the answers. But, alas, I guess I will have to go to the most useful person here, I would love to stay and chat with you both though.. I'm sure it would've been so much fun" Without waiting on a response, Evie walked straight past Suria and Ree and towards the Castle and Valente.

Evie didn't really care where she was, or why she was here, she was wanted to leave because this was just way too exciting for her. As she entered the Castle, she noticed the girl from earlier, Demetria, pointing a gun at some other woman she hadn't seen before. "Yeah, just tell someone that the moment they do something useful for you, you'll kill them, I'm sure they'll be so willing to give you what you want so you can kill them, I mean, who would try to extend the situation. And I'm positive they wouldn't think of giving you false information, now that you've threatened to kill them" Evie smirked at Demetria as she stood behind her. "But, don't worry too much, I'm sure you're doing a great job.." Evie fished a pebble with a strange rune on it, out of her pocket and held it in the palm of her hand before closing her hand around it for a few seconds as she silently enchanted it, as she was leisurely strolling over to the side of Demetria. She quickly moved her hand to place the runed pebble onto Demteria's gun, where it would stick onto it, though the rune would be facing Demetria and was now glowing ever so slightly. "But, as confident in your methods as I am, I would really like to attempt it myself. So you're going to have to stop trying to murder the only competent person in this place.. over than myself of course. But, I guess if you really don't want answers, you can carry on.. but then you wouldn't be in such a good spot." Evie briefly smirked at Demetria, before going back to a uncaring and bored expression.

@Light [COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@King Crimson[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@LokiofSP

Clark didn't trust the girl and neither did RJ. They followed her and it turned out they were right. They didn't want to just start fighting the girl and risk Valentes life. RJ took one if Clark injections and gave it to him. When Clark used it he put a barrier inside the chamber of the gun so when it fired the bullet would be stuck and the gun would blow up. This took a incredible amount if focus so RJ was stuck with protecting Clark as he sat there. The barrier made no physical notification it was there and if she wasn't looking for it it wouldn't be sensed. RJ had an injection ready for if the plan went south and they needed to fight. He just hoped that what supplies he had would be enough.

Zalena Patricia

Zalena reaches out for Castiel and pulls him back into his seat, wrapping her arm around his and resting her head on his shoulder. "We're not busy, he's just a bit nervous is all. Please excuse him." Castiel didn't notice but Patricia had been glaring at him when he was turning down her offer. Zalena made sure to apologise for Castiel and it seemed to slightly work. Patricia nods her head for the driver to take them to the airport and the car starts moving. "Understood then. How did you come across this girl, Castiel? She seems to be a reasonable girl. Her parents must be of some high class, are your parents nobles?" ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

( ! ) Demetria is spiritually bound to her gun so being unable to sense a shift in it was impossible. Demetria swings her arm back to throw the gun at Clark while she pulls the trigger. She has the stones delay in firing though. By the time they started moving the gun was already in Clark and Rj's face and the barrel was pointing directly at them. If he took away the barrier inside the barrel then the scatter shot of stone would come out with a force more powerful than a shotgun, bringing immediate death to both RJ and Clark. If he kept the barrier inside and allowed the gun to explode upon them both then they'd have a better chance of survival with the high risk of severe burns and damage to their body. This had to be a aplit second decision. Demetria has her second gun appear in her right hand points it at Valente. A little bit of petals peel off of Demetria's clothes and give off those aroma in Evie's direction. This aroma makes one who inhales it calm down as if they were asleep while conscious. Demetria shoots Valente in the leg with a single seed and once it does enter her skin, vines begin to grow above and underneath her skin. "Those are poisonous vines, they can kill in up to 2 minutes. Tell me what I want to know truthfully because if I even suspect a lie I'll continue to spray you with them. If you tell the truth I'll remove them and cripple you instead of killing you so won't have the power to inform these children on taking down the monarchy. Don't waste both of our time, you wouldn't want your secret to be exposed once the 2 minute mark passes by." ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel glared briefly at Zalena as she pulled him back into the car. He started tapping his fingers on his wrist, trying to focus on something and not break down crying for at least a couple more minutes. "We met.. while we were both out.. and we started talking.. Nothing too special" Castiel figured it would be for the best if he didn't mention they were 'destined' to take down all the monarchs, and that was the reason him and Zalena met in the first place. "B-But.. I'd really like to go.. I don't like planes much.. And I really have to go use the toilet..." Castiel wiped at his eyes before casting his gaze down at the floor of the car.

@Light

Evie

Evie was slightly confused when she found that she couldn't move, but she just shrugged it off, finding it to be of no concern to her. "Yeah, keep threatening the person who can help, or even slightly tell you what's going on right now; That's definitely the best course of action."  Evie looked over towards Demetria's gun that she had pointed at Clark and RJ, seeing her rune stone was still on it. "And you've done something to me, the one person who was giving you some advice.. though you look like you're handling the situation perfectly already.. I mean, you've got all the information you wanted so far, haven't you? This situation is going fantastic for you isn't it? I can tell that you definitely have a brain and that you definitely use it" Evie rolled her eyes at Demetria's complete and utter stupidity towards the situation she had put herself in. "By the way, you should look out for Water" As soon as Evie said the word water, a giant jet of water came shooting out of the rune pebble on Demetria's gun, pushing it away to the side.

@Light @Tazmodo

Zalena Patricia

"I assume my elder sister that I've heard so much about would have at least been able to teach you how to hold your bladder. You can hold yourself until we use the planes bathroom, then I can just put you to sleep during the plane trip." Patricia eases back into her seat and takes notice of Castiel wiping his eyes and looking towards the ground, raising an eyebrow at this. Zalena sets her hand on Castiel's back, realizing that he was about to break down from earlier and Patricia had no intention of letting them go. "Sorry he's just really uncomfortable right now. He's been separated from the rest of his family so suddenly finding one of his own must be...hard for him to swallow. It's okay Castiel, let it out." Zalena continues to rub circles around Castiel's back while Patricia slowly nods her head. Indeed it would be emotionally staggering to be within her presence, family or not. ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

Demetria was no longer focusing on Clark, Rj, and Evie. They were of no more importance to her since Valente was beginning to speak up. Her second gun shatters once it's pushed away by the water and disappears. Valente knew her options and the consequences for both sides, which is why she decided on telling Demetria whatever she knew with the risk of being crippled afterwards rather than waiting 2 minutes for whatever secret she had in store to be exposed to the kids. "You can leave by straying far away enough from the castle. I've summoned you here to join the others in fighting and taking down the monarchs...as well as the others who are ranked above them." Valente hadn't mentioned the ones ranked above the monarchs before to the kids but right now she was forced to be honest about that part now rather than later. "There were eight monarchs but now there are seven monarchs you all must take down. You've already taken care of one of the seven since the eighth is already gone." Demetria raises an eyebrow at this since the mention of the eighth monarch was of high interest to not only herself but the other monarchs. They didn't know where she disappeared to but this woman seemingly has a way to contact her. If Demetria had this information then it would but her on some form of leverage over the legitimate child. Demetria had to know this piece and any further parts of information alone. A large rose appears around both of them and closes its petals around them. The rose burrows back into the ground to take them both toward a basement room to continue the interrogation that went from a few basic questions to hide a big secret to exposing others. The affect on Evie had passed away by now. ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

Castiel

Castiel buried his head into his hands and shakily exhaled, still trying not to cry. "I-I.. I'm Fine.. I-I-" Castiel failed to hold it back any longer and broke down in sobs, which only served to make him feel worse, since he was trying to avoid crying in front of anyone, especially Zalena and Patricia; He felt like a complete and utter failure, RJ and Clark had made him feel worse by agreeing with him that he was a failure and that it was his fault that everything went to crap. "I-I.. I.." Castiel tried to say something but couldn't stop sobbing for long enough, which made him feel even more worthless, since he couldn't even manage to get a simple sentence out because he was sobbing so much. Castiel scooted away from Zalena, wanting to be by himself and feeling like he shouldn't be even slightly relying on other people to help him get other his own problems.. It was his fault his sister was dead and he should have to deal with that alone..

@Light

RJ almost injected himself to protect him and his brother but luckily the were saved. He heard what they had said about the higher ups and would ask about it after things have calmed down but before they could fhe rose came up. "Fuck" he threw a tracker at Valente hoping it would make it to get on time but sadly it closed before it did. "Thank you." He said to Evie then sat down. "God fucking damn it she couldn't even have the decency to tell us everything before we go and die for her. Before Ruby died for her." He choked up a bit and stood up. "Ok we have no way of finding her now and I doubt we'll find her in time." He thought for a second then remembered the little delinquentshe thought they were called. "Umm I don't know where to find those little guys who always bring us here. I guess I can called out for one unless if you have a better way." He said to the girl. @Light @GingerBread

Suria

Suria watched the situation with Valente and Demetria without getting involved, only speaking to Zeke and Evie once she and Valente had been (seemingly) swallowed up by a flower, "Well, I can safely assume that your friend is the second worst house guest I've ever seen, right behind my mom..." He looked at the two over and over again before shrugging and sitting down once more, closing his eyes, "Anyways, you guys might want to start practicing whatever speech you'll tell the others. I'm not gonna do anything, because I don't really care much, but when people find out that some lady you came with basically kidnapped our castle maid, they'll be REALLY mad, and they're already pissed..."

@GingerBread @Vol @Light @Tazmodo

Kristen

Kristen flipped through the book. She raised a brow at the first page and it's, er...coloring choice, but a quick look through the rest of the book revealed that it didn't change throughout. She put the book in her back pocket for later, frowning as she began to exit the room, "This place is way fucking weirder than we signed up for, would've been nice to get some sort of warning about what was in these damn rooms..." She exited the room once more, pausing before she went to the next room. She thought maybe it would be best to mark the room somehow, and took out her house keys, scraping an 'L' for library on the wood as best she could. Once she finished she moved to the theater and marked that with an 'M' before heading to the next door.

@Light

Zalena Patricia

Zalena didn't want to chase after Castiel more than she already has, seeing that it would bother him further. In some time they managed to reach the private jet and they were escorted into their own seats. The plane took off and once they were stable Patricia gestured for Castiel to use the bathroom. Zalena was concerned about him but couldn't leave the current conversation she was in with Patricia. It mostly had something to do with their future plans as a couple. ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

( ! ) Moments later both Demetria and Valente came back out of the ground using the same rose transportation. She turns to Valente who was now released from the thorns displaying a shameful frown. "I'd like for you to use the sha-...degenerates to take me back." Once she says this, Demetria gets what she asked for. A degenerate ends up swallowing her to transport her out of the castle but since Suria, Evie, Ree, Clark, and RJ were standing beside her it stretched it's mouth out to devour them as well. The degenerate spits them out in front of a temple that seemed to have an odd sensation flowing out of it. 

d87028d5d05ef855c2084f71aaf52f3f.jpg

Demetria looks around at her surroundings, figuring that they'd have to make do with wherever they've been sent to. This place had a strange spiritual aura spilling out of it anyways so it wouldn't hurt to investigate it while figuring out how she'd get home. With the people she stood with, as uncooperative as she seems Evie seemed to be the most capable from Demetria's knowledge. Behind them, digital cubes seemed to appear and form into a being. The world famous Cyber Reaper. It was said to be the unstoppable executioner that was currently charged with guarding the temple that held the remains of Nelliel Quincy. It gazed at them with the same eyes it stared at Nelliel herself with before she was executed. 

0ac840477430bd6ca7d589634431bd09.jpg

Demetria herself was familiar with this being but made no movement towards it. She could only assume that trespassing upon its guard spot even as the monarchs daughter would lead to aggression. Just as she suspected, the cyber reaper turned into cubes of light and flowed beside Suria, reforming only the left side of its upper body to make a swing at his head with its scythe. Demetria could react fast enough to perform a riposte but Suria was already deemed as useless in her book. The only people she would think about assisting for her own personal gain in the future would be Evie and Clark. Demetria raises her guns and simply shoots the doors down. Slowly walking inside of the building, forgetting about Suria. 

3de6a08ef30c96b405eb77092fa749d7.jpg

( @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP @King Crimson )

Kristen

At this time Kristen finally managed to open the right door to the shifting arena. What was once a sand arena turned into water with ships. As if this was a navy training arena now. The arena seemed to have many different choices of weapons and sets to accommodate many.

ca874e1a13dfc904b3f270bf63aa3708.jpg ( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

As they boarded the plane, castiel kept his gaze pinned to the ground, silently cursing as he saw his tears hitting the ground beneath him. When they took off, and he could use the restroom, Castiel got up and walked over to it, not because he needed to use it, but he figured it would look suspicious if he suddenly didn't have to go,  so he walked in and locked the door, before sitting down on the toilet seat and continued to sob into his hands. 'I'm... I dragged Zalena into a awful situation, and pretty much forced her to pretend to be going out with me.. I broke down in front of my aunt who I've never met, and in front of Zalena... and all of this is happening because I was a worthless leader who couldn't even save his own sister...'  Castiel pressed his hands harder into his face, wanting to try to gain back at least a small amount of composure.. though it failed and he just continued sobbing into his hands, silently wishing he was less of a failure.

@Light 

Evie

Evie hardly reacted as she was taken from the castle to another place.. against her will yet again. "Oh wonderful, I do so love getting kidnapped and taken to strange places. I'm so excited for wherever we'll end up next time" Evie rolled her eyes and noticed Suria about to be decapitated by a reaper. "Ooh, that looks like you're going to have a great time.. But I'm sure you'll be fine, that thing looks incredibly weak anyway.. I doubt it could harm you at all. And I'm sure it won't come after any of us once it's done with you.." Evie figured she should do something, just in case it did. She rummaged through her small satchel and pulled out two pebbles, enchanting one of them and giving the other to RJ. She then lobbed the enchanted rune pebble at the Cyber reaper and had it have a gout of flames come out.  "It definitely wasn't me.. It was them, but you should totally leave them alone and not go after them at all" Evie pointed towards Rj and Clark for a second before following after Demetria.

@Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Light

Suria

Suria had been attempting to fall asleep when he felt himself being transported for what felt like the 100th time this week. He sighed as he stood up, assuming it meant that he was with the entire group in Japan, or China or whatever Asian country they had to go to so they could fight the damn monarch. He stretched out his joints, opening his eyes to see cubes of light floating beside him. He raised a brow, following said lights with his eyes, only to see them form a giant fucking hand and scythe! He hit the ground as quickly as he possibly could, the scythe catching the top of his hat and carrying it away, throwing it to the other side of the room.

Suria looked up at the reaper and began to back away, breathing heavy slightly from the pure excitement of what had just transpired. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out the box of injections he'd hoped he could've gone the entire trip without using, he put mana into his arm and stood up. He began to walk backwards and talked to Demetria as he had his chain wrap around the base of the scythe before moving as fast as it could in attempts to yank the scythe out of the reaper's hands, "I wish I could say I'm surprised that you weren't gonna help, but I'm not. I mean, I really have no idea when I pissed you off, but maybe if you tell me your real feelings we could work things out..." He spoke sarcastically, making it to the door and making one final attempt at a yank on the scythe, "...I feel I deserve some kind of compensation, preferably the cool looking scythe."

@Tazmodo @GingerBread @King Crimson @Light

Kristen

Kristen's smile grew wide as she found something that far exceeded her expectations, "Fuck yes! Here I was thinking this would be less Danger Room and more Mega Mall Dojo! This is fucking kick ass..." She looked at the room in awe, quickly marking the door with an 'S'. She then bounded off, running down the stairs two at a time and getting in the middle of the room and clapping her hands. She spoke as loudly as she could to get people's attention, "Alright listen up, I got shit to say and I want to say it quickly! So I know you're all sad and scared and shit like that, but fuck that! I'm tired of being so sad, and mopey, and always being so god damn serious, so here's what we're gonna do! We're gonna go upstairs to a battle sim, we're gonna make teams, and then we're going to play some Capture the Flag! And no, none of you have a say in the matter..."

@CelticSol @Light @MTchaos1134 @Vol @Daimao @Embaga Elder

Demetria

( ! ) Demetria glances over her shoulder, keeping tabs on the cyber reaper and it's potential appearance. Since Suria was tugging on its scythe while standing next to her she had no choice but to actually pay attention to the cyber reaper. She summons her two guns and aims directly above the scythe. As expected it appears at its scythe to yank both it and Suria into the air. With very little concern for Suria's head she fires a heavy scatter shot of rock at the reaper. Once the reaper is hit by the celestial weapon it seems to take significant damage, enough to stagger it and make it fade away again. "Drop the scythe, or I'll kill you. You're drawing it towards me." Demetria points one of her guns at Suria's head while she continues to fire away at the reaper once it appears. She seemed to be fending it off just fine at the moment but the longer it was away from its sycthe the more persistent and aggressive it grew. At this moment Demetria's finger was growing tight on the trigger of the gun pointing at Suria's head. Demetria has rose petals burst off of her clothes and float around her for the sake of sensing the appearance of the cyber reaper since it lacked a soul. ( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna sincerely wanted her younger sister to do something productive but right now was a delicate time. Juniper had lost her memory, Faolan was confused, and Zalena had disappeared. Austrianna looks at Kristen and glances at Juniper with a frown. During these turn of events Austrianna was trying to calm Juniper and explain things piece by piece like their mother would. For now, Juniper seemed to be able to grasp what she's told her and make due with the little information she knows. Austrianna waves at Kristen to come over and greet her sister once more, it was crucial that Juniper was surrounded by family. ( @LokiofSP )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back