• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Zalena

Zalena frowns at Castiel's reaction and steps forward. "I didn't mean for you to feel like a failure. You're not Castiel, I promise." Zalena sets her hands on his cheeks once more and pulls his head down so she could stare him in the eyes. "I just want to see you smile." Zalena shows off her own little smile for Castiel. "If that doesn't work then I can give you a really big hug and sing you a song or make funny jokes." Zalena scoots in and buries herself into Castiel's body since he was much bigger and far more sturdy than her. She wraps her arms around him and looks up so she could keep eye contact. "I think you'd look even more handsome than you do now, even though there is a dash of cute in you." Zalena begins to think on what color he should wear as well. "Do you think you'd look dashing in red?"

Austrianna

Austrianna looks around at everyone frantically trying to find an answer without making any effort to bring forth the solution. It slightly angered her but she didn't let it show. Since she barely used any of her powers she still had a lot of carnage mana running through her body. She concentrates on the cluster of luggage and has a platform of bone appear underneath four pieces of luggage at a time to lift them on to the dragon. After she lifts some of the luggage she begins to lift those who can't move on their own like Yin on to the dragon. Austrianna looks towards Suria and the twins. "Instead of asking questions and making speeches, why don't you try doing something? I think that would help the situation of we need to get our things on the dragon and get out instead of complaining about it." After saying this, Austrianna begins to get back to work. 

@CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai )

Yin frowned at what she witnessed, and couldn't really move the whole time. She felt bad for the Monarch, and really had no idea who she should be trusting. She closed her eyes and felt something weird bubble inside her... Rage? No. More like Madness, it frothed in her chest burning like hot lava. She began giggling like a manic and then quickly began crying. She wasnt cut out for this, she just was weak. She opened her eyes and all she saw around her were monsters where her allies should be. She sprinted away, from everything and anyone. Her reflexes on extreme edge she would have likely been able to dodge a bullet at that moment. Then she came across what she thought were horrific monsters but they turned out to be guards. The yelled at her to stop but she just closed her eyes and felt a jolt of electricity, the three guards were reduced to ash piles as She passed out. her hands red and raw, and she had a nosebleed. She was around 20 feet from the group.

@anyone (I need to think about where i want yin to go from here personality wise.)

the twins make thier platform dissappear and stands a nearby too Suria"No arguement there, me and my sister will get on after everyone else, if the dragon guy lets us on at all.Judecata says, while her sister loads the small harpoon launcher.

Suria

Suria looked at the woman, taking in what she had to say before turning  back towards the chaos. He watched, a question rising slowly to the top of his mind as he did...how the fuck were a bunch of emotionally unstable teenagers, with dead/passed out/freaking out friends and family supposed to get out of enemy territory with no leaders, no transportation, and thousands of pounds of luggage? To top all that of, Suria figured that, (As much as he disliked it) he was one of the most fit to lead at the moment, being seemingly the only person emotionally stable enough to form coherent thoughts about what the fuck to do...

He put a hand in his pocket, using his left hand to pinch the bridge of his nose and rub his eyes, "Fuck me..." He mumbled, before clapping and stepping forward before everyone, and raising his voice as high as he could, or as he could best describe it 'his mom's indoor voice', "Okay, so, hi...none of you know me, so I'll keep this short, we need to get the fuck out, and we only have about thirty minutes to do so. So here's what's gonna happen, everyone's gonna stop crying, get their dead family and suitcases, and ride away on the giant dragon we apparently have..." Not waiting for a response, he turned to Leo and yelled as loud as he possibly could "HEY DRAGON GUY, WE NEED A QUICK GET AWAY, THINK YOU COULD, OH I DON'T KNOW, HELP US OUT SOME OTHER WAY THAN YOU ARE NOW?!"

@CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai (Shorter post cuz my computers bout to restart in two mins....)

LEONIDAS

Leonidas, somehow, manages to look confused in his dragon form, the ridges resembling eye brows shifting into an expression of befuddlment. Did they not see me shift? The only reason I did it was to help us escape. How did they miss me turning into a dragon? 

Regardless, Leo blows out of a puff of air through his nose, then, after checking to make sure no one was standing underneath him, lowers himself the ground, spreading his wings wide and flattening them onto the ground, as well as lowering his head and neck to the earth for the others to climb on.

EPSILON

Once the dragon-boy lowers himself to the ground, Eppie readjusts her grip on Ruby and Castiel, then carefully walks along the wings to climb on. She settles by some ridges and spikes along what she assumes is his shoulder blades, laying Castiel down on his back, but leaving Ruby limp in her arms. Some part of her is disgusted - Eppie, that is a dead body, stop cradling it - but Eppie takes one look at Ruby's peaceful but lax face and wants to cry again. There are definite differences - Ruby's face is youthful and rounded - but the red eyes, the pale skin, the black hair... It reminds her off her mother. She knows it's stupid as fuck to push her familiar feelings onto some poor, dead girl, but there is enough resemblance for her to think of her mother, whom is, at the very least, in grave danger, or even dead. It makes her almost unwilling to remove her from her arms. If someone were to come to Epsilon and try to take the girl, she would relinquish without issue, but Eppie doesn't feel right just laying her on the ground.

The Supervisor

The woman from the portal and the flashback ends up walking out of a door, having seen a good portion of the fight. She had told these children to stay out of this and go home, now there seemed to be more injured, unconscious, and dead than capable. She looks at Augustine's body with a flat expression, feeling no remorse to her subordinate. He was beaten by children so he was a weak link in her ideals after all. If anything it was better off for her and her goal. There was only a few minutes until the guards completely surrounded the area. These children wouldn't be able to escape fast enough with the amount of tasks they'd have to go through, dragon or not. They were all completely unreliable and lacked the coordination to perform as a functioning team. They were simply all over the place and for those who knew actual teamwork this display was one to frown upon. The woman steps out of the shadows and faces all of the children. She looks towards Zalena briefly, she was the girl she addressed the last time after all. She gave her advice since the look she had on her face reminded the woman of someone she once knew. "You cannot escape in time. It's truthfully inevitable at the speed you'd all move at." She turns to the door she knows the guards will come through and looks back at the kids. "Get your stuff together and go. I can keep the guards looking in the wrong direction, I would hate to see even more children die." It didn't bother her when it came to letting them escape. They were just kiss, not adults so it wasn't exactly easy for her to make a conscious decision of capturing them to kill them. They were weak after all and they wouldn't hinder her goal so it didn't bother her anyways. The woman then turns around and leaves to give the kids and extra twenty minutes to escape. ( @CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai )

Zalena

Zalena giggles at Castiel's joke and shakes her head, knights in that attire aren't common but they don't wear armor either. "I think you're fine just the way you're dressed but...just in case I think you should follow me to my elder brothers room. He may have some clothes you came try on and luckily he's not here. He's a hot head and he's an adult so that wouldn't go to well." Zalena hears his next comment about him being stupid and holds his head up in both of her hands. "No, you're smart and that's something I like about you. You're not a failure. It is a language after all and if it bothers you that much I can teach you. Please smile for me, even if it might be fake. I want you to smile for me." Zalena stares Castiel in the eyes, giving him a small sad smile herself. "Then I can work to make sure that your smile is real but I can't do that if you frown, you'd make me feel to sad on the inside. So please...smile." ( @GingerBread )

LEONIDAS

Leonidas, somehow, manages to look confused in his dragon form, the ridges resembling eye brows shifting into an expression of befuddlment. Did they not see me shift? The only reason I did it was to help us escape. How did they miss me turning into a dragon? 

Regardless, Leo blows out of a puff of air through his nose, then, after checking to make sure no one was standing underneath him, lowers himself the ground, spreading his wings wide and flattening them onto the ground, as well as lowering his head and neck to the earth for the others to climb on.

EPSILON

Once the dragon-boy lowers himself to the ground, Eppie readjusts her grip on Ruby and Castiel, then carefully walks along the wings to climb on. She settles by some ridges and spikes along what she assumes is his shoulder blades, laying Castiel down on his back, but leaving Ruby limp in her arms. Some part of her is disgusted - Eppie, that is a dead body, stop cradling it - but Eppie takes one look at Ruby's peaceful but lax face and wants to cry again. There are definite differences - Ruby's face is youthful and rounded - but the red eyes, the pale skin, the black hair... It reminds her off her mother. She knows it's stupid as fuck to push her familiar feelings onto some poor, dead girl, but there is enough resemblance for her to think of her mother, whom is, at the very least, in grave danger, or even dead. It makes her almost unwilling to remove her from her arms. If someone were to come to Epsilon and try to take the girl, she would relinquish without issue, but Eppie doesn't feel right just laying her on the ground.

Racing ahead, and dragging RJ behind her, Ree passes by the strange, new arrival.

For a brief moment, Ree's confused, doe-eyed stare meets the supervisor's hard, steely gaze and as Ree passes by, her confusion turns to suspicion and finally hardens into newfound resolve.

Once they board, Ree frantically pants out, "Okay..three questions: One: Who's the dragon? Two: Can they stay as a dragon long enough for us to get out of here? Three: How are they going to get us out of here without getting shot down?"

@Light @CelticSol @Tazmodo @LokiofSP

Kristen

Kristen picked herself up, and slowly and as gently as she could lifted Zalena onto her back, trying to take as much time a possible so she could make sure her sister was comfortable. She climbed onto the dragon, letting her off her back and holding on tight to one of her shoulders, while grasping her hand limply with the other. She sniffled once and took a deep breath, "Ok, we're gonna be fine. We just gotta get out of here and then...then...what are we gonna do?" She realized that she had no idea what they were going to do. How were they gonna recuperate after the shit they just went through. She clenched her teeth, "What the hell are we doing?"

Faolan

Faolan looked confusedly at what was going on. Just a moment, he'd been on the bird, above the fight as he tried to see what was going on, the next, he was on the ground and everybody seemed so upset about something. There were some people who looked like they had been knocked out, but beyond that it wasn't that bad...at least he thought. It They didn't lose, he knew that, because they were able to safley land and get everyone aboard. But, everyone still acted like they lost...

Suria

Suria looks at Austrianna with a raised brow, his voice still monotone as usual, "I mean, that's what I was trying to do, but alright..." He puts his hands up and walks away, picking up a few pieces of luggage and putting it near the beginning of Leo's tail. he took his chain from his belt loop once more, getting ready to tie everything down, but his eyes locked on the corpse of Fredrick. He looked at it, unsure if he should do what he was thinking of, 'I mean, there's a chance they'd know we did this anyways, but... this might be in the top five of stupidest thoughts I've had all day, but fuck it...' He sighed and readjusted his hat once more as he walked towards the corpse of the Monarch and began to drag it towards the dragon.

He reached Leo once more and struggled to pick up the heavy man's corpse, small beads of sweat forming on his brow. Eventually, he managed to drape the body over Leo, then proceeded to use his chain to tie it down with the rest of the luggage. He then climbed aboard Leo, leaning on the luggage and making sure his chain held. He blinked a few times before yawning and stretching out, slowly falling asleep, only to be brought back out of it by Ree. He put his face in his hands while he answered, "One: No idea. Two: I hope they can. Three: No idea once again, but we have no better options at this point, worst comes to worst we can just keep somebody on deck with some injections or some shit..."

@CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai

Zalena

"You're not ruining it at all Castiel so don't say silly things like that. Just by you being here the dream already got better so you're welcome to come here at any time! Now before we continue any further I have to tell you something important. It might take your mind off of somethings so listen up." Zalena begins to explain things but the dream gets fuzzy since the dream was ending. It had something to do with time, space, and fate. Those three words were the only ones that came out clearly. Zalena wakes up and releases Castiel from the dream. Though when she becomes conscious it only lasts for a few moments. She could feel pain on her stomach region and her vision began to fade once more while she was being carried by her sister. Her neck loses strength and her head falls once more as she goes under again. ( @GingerBread )

Roxy

The orb that is Roxy floats to the center of the group since she's collected enough mana. She decides that maybe she should be able to trust them just a little bit since she can't uncover the mystery of why she's feeling attached to the place on her own and being lonely all the time isn't the greatest thing. Even if her senses tell her to stay away from other beings at all costs. She has a mental vision appear in all minds but Faolan and Skylar. Depicting a woman with white hair similar to that of Hekate, brown skin, and attention grabbing purple eyes. She was eating a delicate breakfast and drank tea while she watched a family of five hang before her. At their feet there was a pointed pyramid so if they wanted to stand to keep themselves from hanging they'd have to sacrifice piercing their feet. This was happening in the middle of her indoor garden, setting the tone to nothing but peaceful for her. They were robbed of the basic cloth material that made humans not feel ashamed or embarrassed when walking around in public. There was a single camera pointing at them, broadcasting this to all of Asia over any other channel since it was a mandatory and scheduled program. All those in Asia who didn't see it would be next. So far the family seemed to be hanging in there for fifteen minutes, allowing their feet to be pierced. 

There were nobles stanning around the woman who was eating and each of them began betting on who would outlast the other. The woman eating swallows her food and looks up at the mother. "You can either be set free with your husband and eldest child, yourself and your youngest child, or your two youngest children can live at the cost of you and your husbands life as well as your eldest child. You have eight seconds to make your decision before everyone but yourself dies." She had a bored expression since she tortures people publicly every day. She needed something new to do like causing a war or maybe adopting a child. Those are two things she hasn't done before. That's when a royal messenger appeared by her side with a scroll. This scroll had information on the celestial dragons wiping out Augustine's army and the Continental birds being spotted above his castle. There were no further details on the condition of Augustine but this was enough to bring this woman exactly what she needed. She stands up abruptly with a smile and waves her hand. "I have urgent matters that I must handle." The nobles step away from her once she waves her hand. The messenger steps forward with a seal and hands it to her with care. She looks at the letter and stamps the seal down, leaving the words. 'Monarch of Asia, Patricia Crossway.' Once she signs it with a seal she begins to walk away into the castle with a small smirk. "Looks like I have a continent to conquer, Africa will be a nice addition." 

Once the vision ends Austrianna looks around at the others. She was extremely bothered by what she saw and her survival instincts were screaming against it but she had to bring it up. "I don't want to be the one to say it but, I think we need to move to Asia next." 

@CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai )

Castiel

Castiel didn't have any time to dwell on what Zalena had just told him, as he was suddenly forced out of her dream and into some sort of vision. He was disgusted as he saw what the woman was doing to the family in front of her. 'Everyone one of these monarchs have no redeeming qualities..'  Castiel didn't really have much choice but to watch the rest of the scene in front of him. Though his attention was grabbed as he saw the name of the monarch. 'Wait.. That's mine and Ruby's.. last name..'  Castiel didn't have much time to dwell on it, when he was taken out of the vision and heard Austrianna start saying how they should go there next. Castiel though the ground he was on felt different; He assumed he'd been moved after passing out, but he still wanted to know where he was; He pulled out the Deity mana injection he still had in his pocket, since he had no reason to use it earlier, since the bird had given him mana before.

As his sight returned once more ,the first thing Castiel noticed was the dire state of everyone around him; Eppie, who he recognized as the girl who was cocky for no reason in the elevator to the rebel leader, was cradling his sister in her arms and looking at her lifeless still body with a sad look. 'I wish I'd done more to help you..' Castiel quickly moved his eyes away from that scene and pushed the entire thing to the back of his head, not wanting to think about it right now. His eye then scanned over the crowd and saw another dead girl, one that looked like she was one of the youngest in the group. Again, he moved his eyes away from her body and kept looking around their group, not wanting to focus long on anyone that was dead, trying not to think about any of it. His eyes then moved onto Zalena's burned body, and his eyes widened when he saw her like that.  'I was just in her dream.. I'm not anymore and she doesn't seem to be awake...'  Castiel took a shaky breath as he tore his gaze away from Zalena's body.

Castiel turned his attention towards Austrianna and the rest of the group, who were still.. alive; He started preparing himself to talk to them all, not really in any sort of good mental state to address a group, though he pushed himself to, speaking in the most authoritative voice he could muster, though it was still laced with sadness. "No. We're not taking on anyone else.. at least not yet; We've.." Castiel took another shaky breath. "..Lost.. some people.." Castiel wiped the tears from his eyes with his sleeve. "And I don't think any of us are in any state to continue right now.. We only just won against..."  Castiel couldn't bring himself to say the name of the man who had took his sister's life. "We went in there without any sort of plan or coordination.. specifically two of you did that and forced others to follow suite to help you..." Castiel sent a slight glare over at RJ and Marshall. "..But other people paid the price for that mistake.." Castiel screwed his eyes shut as he once again went to wipe away the tears. "S-So... So this is how it's going to work now... All of you are going to listen to me, if you don't like that, you are welcome to leave the group.. B-Be... Because I'm not losing anyone else because you guys want to be the big Goddamn hero today and show off to everyone else, not caring who your decisions affect!" 

Castiel turned away from everyone and took a shaky breath, trying to calm himself down. After a couple of seconds, he turned back towards everyone. "So.. if anyone disagrees, with anything I've said, you're welcome to leave the group.. Because right now, I'm going to have to tell the parents of.. The people we've lost, that their child is.. D-D.. Dead... And I'm going to have to... tell my own p-parents that news as well" Castiel felt the tears that he'd been desperately trying to hold back and prevent anyone from seeing, start to roll down his face.  "I-I.. I think that's... everything.."

Castiel turned and walked over to Eppie, gently lifting Ruby out of her arms and cradling her in his own as he walked away and sat on his own, out of earshot of everyone. He just stared down at Ruby as tears fell from his face and landed on her still body. "I.. I'm sorry Ruby... I wish I'd done more..." Castiel wiped away the tears in his eyes again, though it seemed in vain as more kept on coming.

@Light @CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai 

Faolan

Faolan looked to Austrianna with a confused look after Castiel left, "What's going on Austrianna? Why do we have to go to Asia? What really happened down here? Everything is...okay, right?"

@Light

Suria

Suria had wanted to tell Austrianna off, but found himself pausing as instead Castiel said, well almost exactly what he wanted to say, except slightly less annoyingly. He watched as he walked off, and although he initially didn't want to move, he pushed himself off the dragon and pointed to Fredrick's body, "Nobody touch this..." He walked off, heading in the direction of Castiel. He paused once he was a few feet from him, unsure for a moment of what to do or say, 'Hey, sorry your sister is dead and shit, but I just had to say some things...' 

When he did finally speak, it was slow and deliberate, and he sat down so he was on semi-eye level with Castiel, "So, hey. Yeah, about what you said back there, I get most of it, I really, really do; going to Asia would be stupid and shit because most of us are fucked mentally or physically after what we just went through and shit. But uh...there's a bit of a problem. See, we're currently in Africa right? There used to be a monarch in Africa and we kind fucking murdered him just now, and even though we know said Monarch is dead, other people don't. So I was thinking right, what if we just hid out in some woods somewhere or some shit and burn the body, then we can lay low for a few days? That way there's no body, and we can just bury whatever dead bodies people are tired of dragging around and-are you still listening? It's alright if you aren't, but I tend to ramble and shit and I wanna make sure I'm not talking to myself..."

@GingerBread 

Racing ahead, and dragging RJ behind her, Ree passes by the strange, new arrival.

For a brief moment, Ree's confused, doe-eyed stare meets the supervisor's hard, steely gaze and as Ree passes by, her confusion turns to suspicion and finally hardens into newfound resolve.

Once they board, Ree frantically pants out, "Okay..three questions: One: Who's the dragon? Two: Can they stay as a dragon long enough for us to get out of here? Three: How are they going to get us out of here without getting shot down?"

@Light @CelticSol @Tazmodo @LokiofSP

Kristen

Kristen picked herself up, and slowly and as gently as she could lifted Zalena onto her back, trying to take as much time a possible so she could make sure her sister was comfortable. She climbed onto the dragon, letting her off her back and holding on tight to one of her shoulders, while grasping her hand limply with the other. She sniffled once and took a deep breath, "Ok, we're gonna be fine. We just gotta get out of here and then...then...what are we gonna do?" She realized that she had no idea what they were going to do. How were they gonna recuperate after the shit they just went through. She clenched her teeth, "What the hell are we doing?"

Faolan

Faolan looked confusedly at what was going on. Just a moment, he'd been on the bird, above the fight as he tried to see what was going on, the next, he was on the ground and everybody seemed so upset about something. There were some people who looked like they had been knocked out, but beyond that it wasn't that bad...at least he thought. It They didn't lose, he knew that, because they were able to safley land and get everyone aboard. But, everyone still acted like they lost...

Suria

Suria looks at Austrianna with a raised brow, his voice still monotone as usual, "I mean, that's what I was trying to do, but alright..." He puts his hands up and walks away, picking up a few pieces of luggage and putting it near the beginning of Leo's tail. he took his chain from his belt loop once more, getting ready to tie everything down, but his eyes locked on the corpse of Fredrick. He looked at it, unsure if he should do what he was thinking of, 'I mean, there's a chance they'd know we did this anyways, but... this might be in the top five of stupidest thoughts I've had all day, but fuck it...' He sighed and readjusted his hat once more as he walked towards the corpse of the Monarch and began to drag it towards the dragon.

He reached Leo once more and struggled to pick up the heavy man's corpse, small beads of sweat forming on his brow. Eventually, he managed to drape the body over Leo, then proceeded to use his chain to tie it down with the rest of the luggage. He then climbed aboard Leo, leaning on the luggage and making sure his chain held. He blinked a few times before yawning and stretching out, slowly falling asleep, only to be brought back out of it by Ree. He put his face in his hands while he answered, "One: No idea. Two: I hope they can. Three: No idea once again, but we have no better options at this point, worst comes to worst we can just keep somebody on deck with some injections or some shit..."

@CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai

LEONIDAS

Leo hears Ree's question, and Suria's rather uninformative answer, and sighs. How did everyone miss that? He thinks, before sighing, turning his head as much as he can, which lands his snout about five feet from Ree. It's a bit more difficult to speak in this form than his mother made it seem - his mother's breed of dragon was one of the oldest forms of wyvern, and with that came a few things lacking; namely, the ability to speak human language. His breed was typically massive in size, built hulking and tall, but they lacked the flexibility in their mouths to speak human tongues properly and comfortably - the only language Leo can speak with ease is useless outside of his family  - and additionally, have a secondary set of vocal cords for animalistic sounds and contextual tone, namely growls, snarling, and roars, and letting people know the inflection and context to his words, which was useful when other dragons were around, but only made it difficult for humans to decipher what he was saying. And that's not even touching how much deeper his voice is from his added size.

Long story short? When Leo tried to speak in his dragon form, it sounded like a garbled mess of broken, growled English.

Still, he tries anyway; he doesn't want people to feel unsafe during the ride, and says, as clearly as he can, "Leo. One of the group. You are safe." He knows he butchered any sound that involves him closing his lips over his sharp teeth, but hopes and prays that Ree can understand his words.

He then turns to Austrianna, then says, his words holding a strange inflection that, if Austrianna knew anything about dragon speech, would indicate a question, "Location?"

Castiel

Castiel didn't have any time to dwell on what Zalena had just told him, as he was suddenly forced out of her dream and into some sort of vision. He was disgusted as he saw what the woman was doing to the family in front of her. 'Everyone one of these monarchs have no redeeming qualities..'  Castiel didn't really have much choice but to watch the rest of the scene in front of him. Though his attention was grabbed as he saw the name of the monarch. 'Wait.. That's mine and Ruby's.. last name..'  Castiel didn't have much time to dwell on it, when he was taken out of the vision and heard Austrianna start saying how they should go there next. Castiel though the ground he was on felt different; He assumed he'd been moved after passing out, but he still wanted to know where he was; He pulled out the Deity mana injection he still had in his pocket, since he had no reason to use it earlier, since the bird had given him mana before.

As his sight returned once more ,the first thing Castiel noticed was the dire state of everyone around him; Eppie, who he recognized as the girl who was cocky for no reason in the elevator to the rebel leader, was cradling his sister in her arms and looking at her lifeless still body with a sad look. 'I wish I'd done more to help you..' Castiel quickly moved his eyes away from that scene and pushed the entire thing to the back of his head, not wanting to think about it right now. His eye then scanned over the crowd and saw another dead girl, one that looked like she was one of the youngest in the group. Again, he moved his eyes away from her body and kept looking around their group, not wanting to focus long on anyone that was dead, trying not to think about any of it. His eyes then moved onto Zalena's burned body, and his eyes widened when he saw her like that.  'I was just in her dream.. I'm not anymore and she doesn't seem to be awake...'  Castiel took a shaky breath as he tore his gaze away from Zalena's body.

Castiel turned his attention towards Austrianna and the rest of the group, who were still.. alive; He started preparing himself to talk to them all, not really in any sort of good mental state to address a group, though he pushed himself to, speaking in the most authoritative voice he could muster, though it was still laced with sadness. "No. We're not taking on anyone else.. at least not yet; We've.." Castiel took another shaky breath. "..Lost.. some people.." Castiel wiped the tears from his eyes with his sleeve. "And I don't think any of us are in any state to continue right now.. We only just won against..."  Castiel couldn't bring himself to say the name of the man who had took his sister's life. "We went in there without any sort of plan or coordination.. specifically two of you did that and forced others to follow suite to help you..." Castiel sent a slight glare over at RJ and Marshall. "..But other people paid the price for that mistake.." Castiel screwed his eyes shut as he once again went to wipe away the tears. "S-So... So this is how it's going to work now... All of you are going to listen to me, if you don't like that, you are welcome to leave the group.. B-Be... Because I'm not losing anyone else because you guys want to be the big Goddamn hero today and show off to everyone else, not caring who your decisions affect!" 

Castiel turned away from everyone and took a shaky breath, trying to calm himself down. After a couple of seconds, he turned back towards everyone. "So.. if anyone disagrees, with anything I've said, you're welcome to leave the group.. Because right now, I'm going to have to tell the parents of.. The people we've lost, that their child is.. D-D.. Dead... And I'm going to have to... tell my own p-parents that news as well" Castiel felt the tears that he'd been desperately trying to hold back and prevent anyone from seeing, start to roll down his face.  "I-I.. I think that's... everything.."

Castiel turned and walked over to Eppie, gently lifting Ruby out of her arms and cradling her in his own as he walked away and sat on his own, out of earshot of everyone. He just stared down at Ruby as tears fell from his face and landed on her still body. "I.. I'm sorry Ruby... I wish I'd done more..." Castiel wiped away the tears in his eyes again, though it seemed in vain as more kept on coming.

@Light @CelticSol @GingerBread @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Magical Squid Senpai 

EPSILON

Eppie listens to the speech one of the boys make - their leader? - without comment, and despite the 'leave the group if you disagree with me' message, Eppie, surprisingly, doesn't feel any urge to walk away. When he walks over to her and Ruby with an absolutely devastated expression, Eppie realizes that this boy, from his expression and his speech, must be Ruby's brother. With less hesitation than she figured she would have, she stands to help him bring Ruby into his arms, giving him a empathetic expression before she sits back down, leaning her head back. She's can't image what this boy must be going through right now; she can't even fathom what it would be like to lose Zeta. Sure, he had zero empathy and the personality of a car tire, but he was her brother, her twin, and it was horrifying to even try to think of what it would be like to live without him. 

Eppie covers her eyes with one of her hands, trying to hold back the surge of emotions - confusion, mourning, rage - over everything that's happened to them. She can almost hear the words of the psychologist from juvy walking her through one of those coping strategies for her anger, and idly starts drawing the formation of a square on her thigh - inhaling for one line, holding her breath for the next line, exhaling for the line after that, holding her breath for the last line - in an endless cycle in an attempt to maintain composure.

Zalena

"You're not ruining it at all Castiel so don't say silly things like that. Just by you being here the dream already got better so you're welcome to come here at any time! Now before we continue any further I have to tell you something important. It might take your mind off of somethings so listen up." Zalena begins to explain things but the dream gets fuzzy since the dream was ending. It had something to do with time, space, and fate. Those three words were the only ones that came out clearly. Zalena wakes up and releases Castiel from the dream. Though when she becomes conscious it only lasts for a few moments. She could feel pain on her stomach region and her vision began to fade once more while she was being carried by her sister. Her neck loses strength and her head falls once more as she goes under again. ( @GingerBread )

Roxy

The orb that is Roxy floats to the center of the group since she's collected enough mana. She decides that maybe she should be able to trust them just a little bit since she can't uncover the mystery of why she's feeling attached to the place on her own and being lonely all the time isn't the greatest thing. Even if her senses tell her to stay away from other beings at all costs. She has a mental vision appear in all minds but Faolan and Skylar. Depicting a woman with white hair similar to that of Hekate, brown skin, and attention grabbing purple eyes. She was eating a delicate breakfast and drank tea while she watched a family of five hang before her. At their feet there was a pointed pyramid so if they wanted to stand to keep themselves from hanging they'd have to sacrifice piercing their feet. This was happening in the middle of her indoor garden, setting the tone to nothing but peaceful for her. They were robbed of the basic cloth material that made humans not feel ashamed or embarrassed when walking around in public. There was a single camera pointing at them, broadcasting this to all of Asia over any other channel since it was a mandatory and scheduled program. All those in Asia who didn't see it would be next. So far the family seemed to be hanging in there for fifteen minutes, allowing their feet to be pierced. 

There were nobles stanning around the woman who was eating and each of them began betting on who would outlast the other. The woman eating swallows her food and looks up at the mother. "You can either be set free with your husband and eldest child, yourself and your youngest child, or your two youngest children can live at the cost of you and your husbands life as well as your eldest child. You have eight seconds to make your decision before everyone but yourself dies." She had a bored expression since she tortures people publicly every day. She needed something new to do like causing a war or maybe adopting a child. Those are two things she hasn't done before. That's when a royal messenger appeared by her side with a scroll. This scroll had information on the celestial dragons wiping out Augustine's army and the Continental birds being spotted above his castle. There were no further details on the condition of Augustine but this was enough to bring this woman exactly what she needed. She stands up abruptly with a smile and waves her hand. "I have urgent matters that I must handle." The nobles step away from her once she waves her hand. The messenger steps forward with a seal and hands it to her with care. She looks at the letter and stamps the seal down, leaving the words. 'Monarch of Asia, Patricia Crossway.' Once she signs it with a seal she begins to walk away into the castle with a small smirk. "Looks like I have a continent to conquer, Africa will be a nice addition." 

Once the vision ends Austrianna looks around at the others. She was extremely bothered by what she saw and her survival instincts were screaming against it but she had to bring it up. "I don't want to be the one to say it but, I think we need to move to Asia next." 

Castiel

LEONIDAS

Leo hears Ree's question, and Suria's rather uninformative answer, and sighs. How did everyone miss that? He thinks, before sighing, turning his head as much as he can, which lands his snout about five feet from Ree. It's a bit more difficult to speak in this form than his mother made it seem - his mother's breed of dragon was one of the oldest forms of wyvern, and with that came a few things lacking; namely, the ability to speak human language. His breed was typically massive in size, built hulking and tall, but they lacked the flexibility in their mouths to speak human tongues properly and comfortably - the only language Leo can speak with ease is useless outside of his family  - and additionally, have a secondary set of vocal cords for animalistic sounds and contextual tone, namely growls, snarling, and roars, and letting people know the inflection and context to his words, which was useful when other dragons were around, but only made it difficult for humans to decipher what he was saying. And that's not even touching how much deeper his voice is from his added size.

Long story short? When Leo tried to speak in his dragon form, it sounded like a garbled mess of broken, growled English.

Still, he tries anyway; he doesn't want people to feel unsafe during the ride, and says, as clearly as he can, "Leo. One of the group. You are safe." He knows he butchered any sound that involves him closing his lips over his sharp teeth, but hopes and prays that Ree can understand his words.

He then turns to Austrianna, then says, his words holding a strange inflection that, if Austrianna knew anything about dragon speech, would indicate a question, "Location?"

EPSILON

Eppie listens to the speech one of the boys make - their leader? - without comment, and despite the 'leave the group if you disagree with me' message, Eppie, surprisingly, doesn't feel any urge to walk away. When he walks over to her and Ruby with an absolutely devastated expression, Eppie realizes that this boy, from his expression and his speech, must be Ruby's brother. With less hesitation than she figured she would have, she stands to help him bring Ruby into his arms, giving him a empathetic expression before she sits back down, leaning her head back. She's can't image what this boy must be going through right now; she can't even fathom what it would be like to lose Zeta. Sure, he had zero empathy and the personality of a car tire, but he was her brother, her twin, and it was horrifying to even try to think of what it would be like to live without him. 

Eppie covers her eyes with one of her hands, trying to hold back the surge of emotions - confusion, mourning, rage - over everything that's happened to them. She can almost hear the words of the psychologist from juvy walking her through one of those coping strategies for her anger, and idly starts drawing the formation of a square on her thigh - inhaling for one line, holding her breath for the next line, exhaling for the line after that, holding her breath for the last line - in an endless cycle in an attempt to maintain composure.

As soon as the vision fades, Ree snatches Roxy out of the air and concernedly blurts, "Roxy!? I thought I told you to get out of here?"

Realizing that what she said might come off as harsh, Ree timidly adds "Er...uh,.not that I'm not happy to see you again or anything..In fact, I actually had some things I wanted to ask you about later."

Tucking Roxy's body beneath her arm, Ree turns her attention to Castiel and Ruby, head so abuzz with questions, doubts and worries that she hadn't realized that the dragon was addressing her.

Feigning attention as she tried to subtly tiptoe away, Ree hurriedly and absent-mindedly responds, "Oh! Uh..Good to know! Thanks for the help!" before turning away with a friendly wave.

---

Ree walks to Castiel's side, releases Roxy and languidly plops down next to him.

After fishing an injection out from her bag, Ree injects it into her arm, once again filling her body with mana and allowing her forceful presence to be fondly felt by those of the demonic persuasion.

If anyone were paying attention, they would be treated to the curious sight of Ree's stomach growing a large mouth and, bulging, yellowish eyes.

The mouth yawns open, revealing a set of thin, tightly-packed, rectangular teeth that seemed too numerous to count.

Ree reaches into it's depths and fishes out a small, familiar and slightly damp piglet, which Ree then cradles in her arms.

Suddenly breaking the silence between them, Ree abruptly states "We need to talk..if that's okay with you."

@GingerBread @CelticSol @Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

"I'm listening" Castiel took a breath and wiped the tears from his eyes before he looked up at Suria. "I don't really want to talk.. right now. So I'm going to keep what I say short.. Don't think I'm just rude.. I-I.. I just don't think I can talk for long." He took a deep breath, fighting back tears and trying to steady his voice, so he wouldn't appear weak. "Going to the woods seems like a bad idea, though hiding out somewhere for a while doesn't sound like a bad idea; Keeping the dead body of a monarch with us isn't a great idea, so just get rid of it. And you're right, w-we shouldn't go to Asia; most of us are in no mood to do any-" 

Castiel looked over at Ree as she sat down next to him, saying that they needed to talk. "We don't need to talk-" Castiel looked over at Ree and saw a small pig in her arms. "Is that P-Porkchops?" Castiel kept his eyes on Porkchops for a couple of seconds, before looking up at Ree. "I-I.. I can talk to you in a couple of seconds.. even though I just want to be left alone right now. But.." He looked over at Suria, trying to remember his name. "Sorry, I don't know your name.." Castiel then looked back at Ree, going back to addressing her. "Anyway, I'm talking to him right now.. But I will talk to you in a second, alright?"

@LokiofSP @King Crimson

Suria

Suria shook his head at Castiel, "I mean, alright. I'm just saying that if we took the Monarch's body, we could just burn it or some shit. People don't know we killed the guy, so I thought if we could keep it that way, that'd be great..." He paused as he watched Ree approach, raising a brow as he felt a sort of tingle as she approached, his brow raising even more as he watched her stomach, but he kept mostly silent. He turned back to Castiel as he responded to the girl, looking at the dead body in his hands and feeling slightly guilty once again, but the feeling quickly faded as he drummed his fingers on the ground. Suria did look to Ree for a moment, his lips slightly pushed out, looking at her as if to tell her, 'So, I'm just gonna talk again, stay or something if you want to...'

He spoke to Castiel once more, "My name is Suria. Look, I can maybe understand the whole not going to the woods thing, but think about all the uses of a Monarch corpse: using to a a pinata to relieve stress, using it as a sex doll or whatever the fuck people in this group are into, selling it for money, or hell, the best option, burning it so we don't leave behind any evidence..." He shrugged, "Look, I really don't care about this, I'll just go back to sleeping and generally having a grand time while everyone else stresses out over nothing, but I was told to try to help, and this is all I'm willing to do. Whatever you say, I'm done for the rest of the day after this..." He brushed off his hands and leaned back once more, his eyes containing the same usual boredom with every event going on.

@GingerBread @King Crimson

Castiel

"I'm listening" Castiel took a breath and wiped the tears from his eyes before he looked up at Suria. "I don't really want to talk.. right now. So I'm going to keep what I say short.. Don't think I'm just rude.. I-I.. I just don't think I can talk for long." He took a deep breath, fighting back tears and trying to steady his voice, so he wouldn't appear weak. "Going to the woods seems like a bad idea, though hiding out somewhere for a while doesn't sound like a bad idea; Keeping the dead body of a monarch with us isn't a great idea, so just get rid of it. And you're right, w-we shouldn't go to Asia; most of us are in no mood to do any-" 

Castiel looked over at Ree as she sat down next to him, saying that they needed to talk. "We don't need to talk-" Castiel looked over at Ree and saw a small pig in her arms. "Is that P-Porkchops?" Castiel kept his eyes on Porkchops for a couple of seconds, before looking up at Ree. "I-I.. I can talk to you in a couple of seconds.. even though I just want to be left alone right now. But.." He looked over at Suria, trying to remember his name. "Sorry, I don't know your name.." Castiel then looked back at Ree, going back to addressing her. "Anyway, I'm talking to him right now.. But I will talk to you in a second, alright?"

@LokiofSP @King Crimson

Suria

Suria shook his head at Castiel, "I mean, alright. I'm just saying that if we took the Monarch's body, we could just burn it or some shit. People don't know we killed the guy, so I thought if we could keep it that way, that'd be great..." He paused as he watched Ree approach, raising a brow as he felt a sort of tingle as she approached, his brow raising even more as he watched her stomach, but he kept mostly silent. He turned back to Castiel as he responded to the girl, looking at the dead body in his hands and feeling slightly guilty once again, but the feeling quickly faded as he drummed his fingers on the ground. Suria did look to Ree for a moment, his lips slightly pushed out, looking at her as if to tell her, 'So, I'm just gonna talk again, stay or something if you want to...'

He spoke to Castiel once more, "My name is Suria. Look, I can maybe understand the whole not going to the woods thing, but think about all the uses of a Monarch corpse: using to a a pinata to relieve stress, using it as a sex doll or whatever the fuck people in this group are into, selling it for money, or hell, the best option, burning it so we don't leave behind any evidence..." He shrugged, "Look, I really don't care about this, I'll just go back to sleeping and generally having a grand time while everyone else stresses out over nothing, but I was told to try to help, and this is all I'm willing to do. Whatever you say, I'm done for the rest of the day after this..." He brushed off his hands and leaned back once more, his eyes containing the same usual boredom with every event going on.

@GingerBread @King Crimson

Ree looks up at Suria and then back to Castiel and then back to Suria.

A large blush graces her face as she splutters out, "O-Oh! Sorry! I didn't know I was interrupting something! J-Just pretend i'm not even here!"

A moment later, a small, inhuman voice emanating from somewhere within Ree shouts out "You must be real tired after doin' nothin the whole fight, ya spoiledsome twiddlin' layabout!!" 

In response, Ree flatly states "...And them. You should just ignore anything they say..."

A small pair of thin hands emerges from Ree's shoulder, holding a small wallet, which Ree takes and casually returns back to Castiel.

"...Or do."

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

Castiel

Castiel gave Ree a confused look, as she blushed at the idea of her interrupting a conversation. Brushing it aside, he turned to Suria, focusing on responding to him first.  "I really don't think it's worth it.. I'm sure we left quite a bit of blood over there... So it'd look more suspicious if there's no bodies around" Castiel really didn't want to discus what to do with the corpse of the man that murdered his sister, truth be told, he didn't even want to be near the man's body. "Just.. Do what you want with it Suria.. Just get rid of it soon. Alright?" He sighed and ran his hands over his face and then through his hair. "And if we need somewhere to go.. I guess we could go to my family's farm... It's in greece.. I know it's a little bit out the way from where we want to head.. But, if we're going to lay low for a while.. I'd rather go there than anywhere else.." Castiel's gaze lowered towards Ruby's body as he screwed his eyes shut. "Plus.. That'd be a good place to.. Bury... my sister..." 

Castiel took a deep breath, trying his hardest to not show much, if any emotion in front of everyone. "I'm fine not going there, but.... I'll leave it up to you guys. And I know you want to be done for today, Believe me.. I do too; I wish today never happened.. Anyway, could you go and pitch the ideas of where to go, to everyone.. Let them vote on it.." Castiel looked back up at Suria, forcing himself to smile at him. "I'd appreciate it; I don't really feel like doing anymore public speaking today" He looked back down at Ruby's body,slowly closing his eyes and sighing sadly.

Castiel then looked back up and over at Ree, remembering that she had wanted to talk to him. "Hey Ree.. Could you keep whatever those things are, under a bit more control? Thanks." Castiel took back his wallet from Ree, though he was sure he had left it in his luggage and was confused about how, or why Ree's demons had gone through his stuff, just to take his wallet from it. "Anyway.. You wanted to talk about something with me, didn't you?"

@LokiofSP @King Crimson

Castiel

Castiel gave Ree a confused look, as she blushed at the idea of her interrupting a conversation. Brushing it aside, he turned to Suria, focusing on responding to him first.  "I really don't think it's worth it.. I'm sure we left quite a bit of blood over there... So it'd look more suspicious if there's no bodies around" Castiel really didn't want to discus what to do with the corpse of the man that murdered his sister, truth be told, he didn't even want to be near the man's body. "Just.. Do what you want with it Suria.. Just get rid of it soon. Alright?" He sighed and ran his hands over his face and then through his hair. "And if we need somewhere to go.. I guess we could go to my family's farm... It's in greece.. I know it's a little bit out the way from where we want to head.. But, if we're going to lay low for a while.. I'd rather go there than anywhere else.." Castiel's gaze lowered towards Ruby's body as he screwed his eyes shut. "Plus.. That'd be a good place to.. Bury... my sister..." 

Castiel took a deep breath, trying his hardest to not show much, if any emotion in front of everyone. "I'm fine not going there, but.... I'll leave it up to you guys. And I know you want to be done for today, Believe me.. I do too; I wish today never happened.. Anyway, could you go and pitch the ideas of where to go, to everyone.. Let them vote on it.." Castiel looked back up at Suria, forcing himself to smile at him. "I'd appreciate it; I don't really feel like doing anymore public speaking today" He looked back down at Ruby's body,slowly closing his eyes and sighing sadly.

Castiel then looked back up and over at Ree, remembering that she had wanted to talk to him. "Hey Ree.. Could you keep whatever those things are, under a bit more control? Thanks." Castiel took back his wallet from Ree, though he was sure he had left it in his luggage and was confused about how, or why Ree's demons had gone through his stuff, just to take his wallet from it. "Anyway.. You wanted to talk about something with me, didn't you?"

@LokiofSP @King Crimson

Ree rolls her eyes at Castiel's suggestion, wearily chuckling, "Believe me, I've tried. I don't know how many times I've told them not to pick other people's pockets-"

"We didn't pick-a-pock, ma'am, honest! We found it in 'is bag! Y'never said nothin 'bout rummagin' through bags!" the offending imp protests.

"Really? I could've sworn I did..." Ree briefly ponders, before sternly commanding "New Rule: No going through other peoples' bags, cases, pockets or purses without my permission, got it?"

"Does that include-"

Before the monster has a chance to finish it's inquiry, Ree abruptly answers "Yes. It does."

Finished with laying down the law, Ree flashes Castiel a hopeful smile and comments "There, now your stuff should stay safe...until they find a loophole."

As soon as it appeared, the smile drops, replaced by a sudden apprehension and a deafeningly awkward silence.

Ree casts her gaze to the pig being caressed in her lap and despondently sighs.

"I wanted to talk to you about Ruby, but to be honest, I think I'm about as ready to talk about it as you are."

Suria shrugged at Castiel's request, "Alright, fine, I'll do it. If you need me to do something later, ask somebody else to do it for me..." He stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets and turning around, begining to walk back to the group, but he paused for just one moment, turning to face Castiel once more, "Oh by the way, Castiel. I know we don't know each other much, but for what it's worth, it really fucking blows that your sister is gone..." He then pivoted on his heel, leaving Rea and Castiel to their devices...

Suria walked back to the group, briefly thinking about untying Fredrick, but deciding it was to much effort. He scrambled atop the dragon, walking up to Austrianna, "Hey, Anime Protagonist #426 asked me to tell you he wanted to go back to his family farm in Greece. Something about it being secure and not far off from Asia. He said put it up to a group vote, but I don't have the energy to do that myself, so you can take care of that part..." He then leaned up against the luggage once more, pulling his hat over his eyes and snoring softly a few seconds later...

@GingerBread @King Crimson @Light

Castiel

Castiel looked over at Suria as he said he'd do what he'd asked of him. "Thanks Suria.. and yeah.. It... It really does" Castiel cast his gaze to the ground, glancing at Ruby's body as he did. He listened to Ree talk to her demon- monster things, only looking up when she addressed him again. "Just tell them they can't do anything without your permission, unless it will help save your life or something..." Castiel shrugged as he tried to avoid the topic of Ruby's death, not wanting to think about it, or at least not until he could talk about it without wanting to cry. "Well.. I'll be honest, I don't want to think about it, let alone talk about any of it..." Castiel took a shaky breath, looking back at the ground. "But.. What did you want to say? I mean... I'd prefer not to talk about it... But.." Castiel shrugged and wiped his eyes, wanting to make sure there weren't any tears in them.

@King Crimson @LokiofSP

Castiel

Castiel looked over at Suria as he said he'd do what he'd asked of him. "Thanks Suria.. and yeah.. It... It really does" Castiel cast his gaze to the ground, glancing at Ruby's body as he did. He listened to Ree talk to her demon- monster things, only looking up when she addressed him again. "Just tell them they can't do anything without your permission, unless it will help save your life or something..." Castiel shrugged as he tried to avoid the topic of Ruby's death, not wanting to think about it, or at least not until he could talk about it without wanting to cry. "Well.. I'll be honest, I don't want to think about it, let alone talk about any of it..." Castiel took a shaky breath, looking back at the ground. "But.. What did you want to say? I mean... I'd prefer not to talk about it... But.." Castiel shrugged and wiped his eyes, wanting to make sure there weren't any tears in them.

@King Crimson @LokiofSP

"Already tried that too. According to them, they are taking something that will save my life, in advance."

"Prevention is the second best defense against disaster...next to hyper-violence, of course!" a small squeaky voice replies.

"...Anyways..." Ree takes a deep breath and steels her nerves.

With a strong solemnity, she continues "...When Ruby woke up she told me to tell you "Her soul didn't go to the right place." I don't really know what that means, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it." 

Ree then turns her head to the floating crystal ball and asks "Where are souls supposed to go? Where else can they go?"

Castiel

"Well, you better think of something soon, because they better not endanger anyone else, just for your sake" Castiel raised an eyebrow when Ree told him what Ruby had said before she died again, and then proceeded to ask a floating orb beside her where souls could end up after death. "Don't ask me then. But souls can end up in, quite a few places; You've got the commonly known ones, like heaven and hell.. but you also have others, like the abyssal realm, and the one my mom rules over, the Astral plane." Castiel took another shaky breath as he glanced at the ground, and ruby's body, for a second or two, before looking back up at Ree. "So.. I doubt Ruby would e-end up... End up anywhere bad.. I mean, death takes his job.. Lightheartedly, though he's still pretty serious about it... And he's got reapers working for him or something like that... My, um.. My dad knew him and told me a bit about him.. So take it with a grain of salt, I guess" Castiel shrugged and looked back down at the ground as he took yet another shaky breath; He tried to avoid looking at Ruby's body as he did, though he kept his gaze firmly focused on the ground in front of him.  "So.. I don't think she'd end up in the wrong place..."

@King Crimson

Castiel

"Well, you better think of something soon, because they better not endanger anyone else, just for your sake" Castiel raised an eyebrow when Ree told him what Ruby had said before she died again, and then proceeded to ask a floating orb beside her where souls could end up after death. "Don't ask me then. But souls can end up in, quite a few places; You've got the commonly known ones, like heaven and hell.. but you also have others, like the abyssal realm, and the one my mom rules over, the Astral plane." Castiel took another shaky breath as he glanced at the ground, and ruby's body, for a second or two, before looking back up at Ree. "So.. I doubt Ruby would e-end up... End up anywhere bad.. I mean, death takes his job.. Lightheartedly, though he's still pretty serious about it... And he's got reapers working for him or something like that... My, um.. My dad knew him and told me a bit about him.. So take it with a grain of salt, I guess" Castiel shrugged and looked back down at the ground as he took yet another shaky breath; He tried to avoid looking at Ruby's body as he did, though he kept his gaze firmly focused on the ground in front of him.  "So.. I don't think she'd end up in the wrong place..."

@King Crimson

Ree was looking at Castiel as if he had suddenly grown a second head and then dumbfoundedly responds, "I...thought you guys were farmers?"

She then quietly huffs "Man..It's like I'm the only one here who's parents aren't gods or wizards or something...I'm kinda starting to feel left out."

Regaining her focus, Ree thoughtfully places her hand on her chin inquires "...But..If she did somehow end up in the wrong place, do you think that maybe something happened? Maybe one of those reaper guys made some kind of mistake?"

A brief flash of realization surges through her mind

"Come to think of it...didn't it seem kind of 'weird' how she died? She seemed pretty okay after she woke up,hell, she almost had enough energy to stand...And then all of a sudden; out like a light. Something about it just seems...sketchy...y'know?"

Austrianna

Austrianna knew they didn't have that much time to take a vote since they should have at least been in the air already before they decided on an actual destination rather than just sitting in the garden. She overheard Castiel mention Greece and decides that the location he mentioned would be good enough. In the best way she possibly can, she prepares to communicate with Leo. "Greece, we're going to Greece." She pulls out her phone, holds it to his eye, shows him a map of a world pointing towards Greece. Austrianna moves back to Faolan and takes his hand, giving him a small smile. "There's nothing wrong, don't worry." Austrianna wanted to check on Zalena but showing Faolan what happened to her wouldn't be the best of ideas. Instead she moves over to Juniper and sits beside her, taking one of her hands within her free hand. ( @LokiofSP @CelticSol )

Juniper

In her mind there was nothing but voices circling and ringing about. These voices were those of her previous personalities, her three aspects, and two new beings. These two new voices weren't aimlessly speaking like the others but seemed to be speaking directly to her, whoever she was. Mumbles were all she could make out from these two specific voices floating around in her mind. "Call out....all......oul." It seemed like these voices were repeating the same sentence over and over again but the words were cut out here and there. The most she got out of them was the clear words of call out before the dark world around her was eliminated by the sight of the...sky? Why was she looking into the sky? She had no real idea on the answer to that question but she also had an odd sensation around her left hand. When she looks to the side to find out why all she could see were two people sitting beside her. She...recognized them? As her siblings but had zero memory about them both. With that being said Juniper moves back from them slowly and raises an eyebrow. "I-I'm sorry but...who are you and where am I?" Her voice was gentle but on the brink of being afraid. Without thinking about it she was looking towards Faolan for an answer. ( @LokiofSP )

Roxy

"Well like he said souls can be taken to many different places by reapers. The order from good to bad goes like this; Heaven, Elysium, Spirit Realm, Purgatory, Phantom Realm, Astral Plane, Underworld, Torture Realm, Hell, and the Abyssal Realm. She had to go to one of those many places since going elsewhere is impossible. If she did then my claim on nigh-omniscience would be false since I at least know about this. If that's all then I think it's about time I took my leave and continued my own journey. It's been nice Ree, thank you for the help! Goodbye to you as well, Castiel!" Roxy began floating back slowly because she was waiting for Ree to say something back. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread

Castiel

"We are farmers... But my mom is a titan goddess.."  Castiel shrugged, not really considering it important information. "I don't think they make mistakes... I think they just do what they're told or something.. Because they have strict rules or something... I don't know though; I'm not a expert on this stuff" When Ree started talking about how Ruby died, Castiel's eyes drifted down to Ruby's corpse. He placed his head in his hands, taking a shaky breath, trying not to think about the fact that Ruby could be in hell.. or an even worse place.. all because he wasn't able to save her.  "I-I... I'd rather not talk.. or even think.. about that R-Ree" Castiel didn't look up at Ree and kept his head in his hands as he spoke to her. "S-Sorry.. I just... I just can't think about that stuff right now.." Castiel pressed his hands harder into his face momentarily as he felt tears start to brim in his eyes.

@Light @King Crimson

Castiel

"We are farmers... But my mom is a titan goddess.."  Castiel shrugged, not really considering it important information. "I don't think they make mistakes... I think they just do what they're told or something.. Because they have strict rules or something... I don't know though; I'm not a expert on this stuff" When Ree started talking about how Ruby died, Castiel's eyes drifted down to Ruby's corpse. He placed his head in his hands, taking a shaky breath, trying not to think about the fact that Ruby could be in hell.. or an even worse place.. all because he wasn't able to save her.  "I-I... I'd rather not talk.. or even think.. about that R-Ree" Castiel didn't look up at Ree and kept his head in his hands as he spoke to her. "S-Sorry.. I just... I just can't think about that stuff right now.." Castiel pressed his hands harder into his face as he felt tears in his eyes.

@Light @King Crimson

Austrianna

Austrianna knew they didn't have that much time to take a vote since they should have at least been in the air already before they decided on an actual destination rather than just sitting in the garden. She overheard Castiel mention Greece and decides that the location he mentioned would be good enough. In the best way she possibly can, she prepares to communicate with Leo. "Greece, we're going to Greece." She pulls out her phone, holds it to his eye, shows him a map of a world pointing towards Greece. Austrianna moves back to Faolan and takes his hand, giving him a small smile. "There's nothing wrong, don't worry." Austrianna wanted to check on Zalena but showing Faolan what happened to her wouldn't be the best of ideas. Instead she moves over to Juniper and sits beside her, taking one of her hands within her free hand. ( @LokiofSP @CelticSol )

Juniper

In her mind there was nothing but voices circling and ringing about. These voices were those of her previous personalities, her three aspects, and two new beings. These two new voices weren't aimlessly speaking like the others but seemed to be speaking directly to her, whoever she was. Mumbles were all she could make out from these two specific voices floating around in her mind. "Call out....all......oul." It seemed like these voices were repeating the same sentence over and over again but the words were cut out here and there. The most she got out of them was the clear words of call out before the dark world around her was eliminated by the sight of the...sky? Why was she looking into the sky? She had no real idea on the answer to that question but she also had an odd sensation around her left hand. When she looks to the side to find out why all she could see were two people sitting beside her. She...recognized them? As her siblings but had zero memory about them both. With that being said Juniper moves back from them slowly and raises an eyebrow. "I-I'm sorry but...who are you and where am I?" Her voice was gentle but on the brink of being afraid. Without thinking about it she was looking towards Faolan for an answer. ( @LokiofSP )

Roxy

"Well like he said souls can be taken to many different places by reapers. The order from good to bad goes like this; Heaven, Elysium, Spirit Realm, Purgatory, Phantom Realm, Astral Plane, Underworld, Torture Realm, Hell, and the Abyssal Realm. She had to go to one of those many places since going elsewhere is impossible. If she did then my claim on nigh-omniscience would be false since I at least know about this. If that's all then I think it's about time I took my leave and continued my own journey. It's been nice Ree, thank you for the help! Goodbye to you as well, Castiel!" Roxy began floating back slowly because she was waiting for Ree to say something back. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread

A comforting hand lands on Castiel's shoulder. And for a brief moment, through the hazy cloud blurring his vision, the dark-haired girl cradling a small sow in her arms had an uncanny resemblance to the girl lying still in his lap.

With a remorseful sigh, and an ashamed scratch of the head, Ree murmurs "It's okay. I'm sorry I brought all of this up so soon, It's just...I can't stop thinking about it and the more I think about it, the less sense it all makes."

With that, Ree gives Porkchops one last scratch behind the ears and gently deposits the small pig by Castiel's leg, then gives him a small, supportive pat on the back.

"...But whatever happened then, we're gonna make it right, I promise."

---

Ree then stands and heads over to Roxy, and while she did wish to ask her some questions of a more personal matter, now was definitely not the time.

"Roxy! Before you leave, are we ever going to see each other again?"

@Light @GingerBread

Faolan

Faolan looked up to Austrianna for a moment, a breif flash of uncertainty flashed across his face, but it disappeared a moment later when he looked up at his sister, thinking he had no reason to disbelieve her. So he instead followed his sister, sitting down as he prepared to twiddle his thumbs until they reached their next destination. It was then he heard something from behind him, causing him to turn his head just time to hear,  "I-I'm sorry but...who are you and where am I?" 

Faolan inhaled sharply, turning back around and crossing his arms. She was doing it AGAIN, and at one of the worst times she possibly could. Faolan wondered just why his sister had decided that now, when they were traveling around the world trying to find their parents,when everyone was acting weird, why it was now that she attempted the joke. He sighed, thinking that maybe, just maybe she was trying to lighten the mood, which did not make the joke any funnier. Still, on some level he thought it was nice she was trying. So he spoke to her softly, still not facing Juniper, "That's still not funny you know..."

@Light

Castiel

Castiel didn't look up, or even take his head out of his hands, as Ree spoke to him and tried to comfort him; He didn't really like expressing emotions, because he was always told not to show any sort of weakness that people could use to exploit you. "I-I...I'm fine" Once Ree had left to talk to Roxy, Castiel wiped his eyes and took his hands away from his face, though he still kept his gaze on the floor. He noticed Porkchops by his leg and slowly and carefully picked him up, cradling the small pig in one arm, while he held up Ruby's body with his other arm, not wanting to have her lay in an uncomfortable looking posision on his lap.. Even if it didn't matter since she was dead.

@Light @King Crimson

Roxy

[SIZE= 14px]Roxy stops floating for a moment to think on Ree's question, deciding against telling her the possible truth. For now she'd just keep it positive until proven wrong. "We more than likely will meet each other again some other time. Just look out for me, you're not that hard to spot anyways." Roxy begins to float back at a faster pace. "Goodbye for now Ruby!" Roxy floats off into the sky, heading towards the library she feels so drawn to. She felt bad about lying but didn't want to add anymore bad news. Though as she was floating off, she saw a new vision in her head. This vision made her turn around so she could warn Ree immediately. She was already too far away to be in Ree's eyesight or shouting distance. Though before she could even begin moving in Ree's direction, she was split perfectly in half and lost her glow. Silently and mostly out of sight, Roxy fellike to the ground sliced in half, and shattered. ( @King Crimson )[/SIZE]

Juniper

Juniper keeps her eyes on the young boy to refrain from being scared. She gives him a confused look and tilts her head. "I...I-I'm not joking. I don't understand what's going on. You're my...brother right?" Juniper holds her hand on her head due to a small wave of pain. "My head hurts..." She hisses in pain for a brief moment and takes shaky breaths. Austrianna decides to speak up and gives Juniper a small smile. "My name is Austrianna, your Elder sister. This is your youngest brother Faolan. You have two other sisters here with us as well. Right now you're on an adventure with other kids around your age. Your name is Juniper Victorianna Cipher, 5th princess of Destonia. The daughter of Isabella Celeste Cipher and Fola Cuspóir Cipher. You just had some...memory loss. I'll help you along with somethings but for now I need you to just remember that." 

Juniper didn't know what to do since she was just told to accept all of this information. She knew that they were her siblings but didn't have any memory of the things they've done together. This information was all she had and Austrianna didn't seem like she was lying. For now Austrianna could be trusted so Juniper didn't back away. "A-Alright but I still have questions....."

Zalena

Zalena's eyes slowly opened once more so she could see her surroundings once again. She felt nothing but pain all over her stomach instantly and she couldn't tell as to where she was. The last thing she remembered besides the dream was wrapping her wings around Mary. That's right...Mary was the one she was protecting. She had to see if she was okay since she did make the effort to save her. Mary was the first friend she made here and she is pretty resilient so her survival is not only crucial to Zalena but highly believable. Zalena thought she more than likely got the worst out of it. "...Ma....ry?" Her voice was faint and raspy but it didn't stop Zalena from trying to talk as well as sit up. "Ma....ry? Ma..ry? Mary?" Her vision was still a bit blurry but she was looking side to side, searching for Mary with her hands as well. ( @OpenInteraction )

RJ had returned to the group but didn't say much. He sat there thinking about what he was going to do now. He needed to go train but he wasn't in the mood at the moment. He had the mask on but he was staring up at the sky.  A screen inside the mask was syncing up with his gauntlet and making sure everything was running smoothly. He was just laying there when woke up. He looked to her and sat up. "Mary is gone she died in the battle. Her and Ruby. I don't know if anyone else did though. Sorry if the information makes you sad." His voices was void of emotion and he didn't quite look at her. His gaze was distant and slightly to the right of her. He stood up. "You probably want to be alone to grieve or with a friend so I'll give you some space I guess." He blindly walked away not paying attention to where he was going and walked off the edge of the building letting himself fall before realizing it. "Shit" he aimed his arm at the neighboring building and shot a hook out of his gauntlet. It was one of the new features it made to improve itself. He arched and swung in through a window. He hadn't been injured but he noticed he was numb. "Great' he mumbled to himself. he retracted the hook and shot it back at the building he was at and went back and sat down. He was calm as he laid back down staring at the sun. @Light 

Clark was bored. The fight wasn't amusing. The two dead kids meant nothing to him.  Everyone was either depressed or doing something. He didn't know these people and it bothered him. He was supposed to trust his life with and die for some strangers? That pissed him off. Why do these people expect so much when no one has even had the decency to ask for his damn name. He was a support character and he was being treated like one. All they will care about is being healed and protected and once they're done with him they won't care. One day he'll save the whole team just to be killed and have no one protect him when he needed it. This made him more mad if he was gonna do this he needed allies that would protect him and if that meant befriending these people then so be it. He saw two girls he believe to be named Juniper and Austriana. "So umm have you guys seen my siblings? My brother was fighting and my sister disappeared a while ago she might be dead. Wait what's wrong?" He was confused but knew something was up. @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back