First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
RJ looked at the Reaper and didn't bother with an injection. This thing was way out of his power range and Clark's shield would break from its strength. The only option was to run to the other. He grabbed Clark and any one else who was in the room and started running to the other. Clark made sire the other left when RJ shot the grappling hook from his gauntlet at the scythe to grab. When it latched on he pulled it from Suria's grip and to him he quick threw the scythe the other way as a distraction and ran after the others. He threw some explosives at the ceiling causin some of it to crash down and block off the path between the group and the reaper all he could hope for was that it spared them some time. He caught up to Clark as he was catching up to Demetia.

"What the fuck was that?" Clark said as he ran next to Demetia. "If you has something to harm him why did you just abandon us. I get he could kill you but singling yourself out especially now that he knows your the only threat will get you killed. There's no way you can out run it so stop being so fucking stubborn and stick with the group. Otherwise you will die and then us afterwards." He took a breathe and looked at her. "At least think before you blow off people's heads please and do you know where we are?"

Ree's nerves were already pretty frayed from the days' events, being unwillingly dragged into another near-death experience, when she so close to a much-needed rest. did nothing to help them.

Fortunately, the person responsible for her latest misfortune was sitting in front of her. 

"What's your problem!? You got us dragged into this mess and you don't even care! Who do you think you are!?"

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Demetria

Since Demetria was right next to the reaper she had to stop the ceiling from falling on her as well by having it levitate. Demetria points her gun at RJ and shoots with full intention to kill him. For one he was useless but now he caused the ceiling nearly crush her. She saw no point in keeping him around. To be honest she'd have a better chance at handling the reaper on her own, much to Clark's dismay. Having the group of people she didn't know why kept assuming she was allies with did nothing but drag her down. One nearly got her crushed, the other chained the reapers scythe to him, and they all seemed to get in the way of her shots. She'd have to shoot indiscriminately now and if they were in the way she would try to make sure the bullets pass through them to hit the reaper. The cyber reaper meant to attack Demetria using the electronics on RJ. It teleports using it and gets hot by the shot intended for RJ. The reaper floats out of RJ's electronics and moves to the side. Demetria begins firing from each gun with various pieces of crystal, seeming to damage the reaper. It was pushed back enough for it to make a temporary retreat and disappear. Demetria still doesn't say a word to the other kids and continues moving, not knowing why they expect her to protect them and stick along with them. They were strangers and she wasn't obligated to help them whatsoever, just like she's not obligated to be loyal to her own parents. Demetria looks around the temple she's in and begins using the ground to sense where certain rooms would take her. There seemed to be one all the way down the hall that caught her attention. Having already left them behind, Demetria moves to the room down the hall and shoots the doors down. ( @Tazmodo LokiofSP @King Crimson @GingerBread )

Evie

Evie was waiting by the second set of doors for Demetria, not caring to get involved with their problems. "God, finally. What took you so long? It was just a short walk down the hallway, but you seemed to want to take ages doing it? Maybe you should try making yourself more useful.. like those other people; They're the most useful people I've ever met in my life.. almost getting killed by something every 5 seconds takes a high amount of skill, I'm sure" When Demetria shot down the doors, Evie leisurely strolled through them, as if they weren't being hunted by something immensely powerful.. Well, Evie wasn't being hunted, everyone else was. 

@Tazmodo[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@GingerBread[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@LokiofSP[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@King Crimson @Light

Demetria

"There was trash in my way." Demetria walks into the room now that the reaper was leaving her alone for now. The room held four columns of stone, each having a crystal ball. These four columns were set in each corner so Demetria figured they'd have to manipulate them to some degree. "The cyber reaper won't stop until we're all dead, it's simply it's job. I say we attempt to solve whatever puzzle this may be before the others follow and further interrupt me." ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @King Crimson )

Evie

When Demetira said that they should solve a puzzle, Evie merely raised an eyebrow. "Yes, because I'd love to help you solve some sort of puzzle that's meaningless to me. I'm always so willing to help people who probably had a hand in my kidnapping. And while I'd absolutely love to help you with your menial tasks, I'm not going to. It's such a shame that you've got something trying to kill you, and you're going to have to do a puzzle all by yourself, I feel so bad for you right now" Evie lightly shrugged and leaned up against one of the columns in the room, idly checking her nails, showing no interest in the situation whatsoever. 

@Tazmodo[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@GingerBread[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@LokiofSP[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@King Crimson @Light

Suria

Suria sighed after Demetria threatened to kill him, lingering behind the group for a few moments to comment, "I'm begging to feel slight resentment from her...probably just in my head though..." He shrugged, walking forward to enter the room with the others. He took one look at the puzzle and began to mock laugh at Demetria's request for help, "Oh man, that's a really funny. Yeah no, I'm not helping. I mean, I probably wouldn't have helped beforehand, but there's just something about someone pointing a gun at your head that really makes you not want to assist them..."

@Tazmodo @GingerBread @King Crimson @Light

Kristen

Kristen took one look at Austrianna, and, not knowing what was going on with Juniper, shook her head at her sisters attempts to wave her over with a frown. She mouthed something to the effect of, "No, I don't want to sit down, I'm in the middle of something." And crossed her arms instead of making any sorts of attempts over to Austrianna.

@Light

Following in behind Suria, Ree takes a slight breath as she scans the room.

"I've seen something like this before" she wistfully comments "...In a video game...Legend of Lonk, Pan-flute of Power"

Resting her chin on her thumb and forefinger, she analyzes one of the bejeweled columns, trying to look for clues on how to solve the puzzle before her.

Once her eyes rest on the crystal ball, her mind momentarily flits to Roxy.

Sure wish she was here, she would know what to do...

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP

Demetria

Demetria was about to respond to both Suria and Evie, deeming them as useless but Suria's presence seemed to cause a shift in the room. The four columns sink into the floor and the crystal balls glow while entering the floor as well. A bright white light envelops Suria, Ree, Demetria, and Evie since they were in the room. Everyone but Suria were standing together in a new area after being teleported once more.

75e54d3bf47c620375449ba2f2f40847.jpg

Down the hall held what seemed to be a glowing old brain sitting upon an alter. At this moment Demetria figured she'd have nothing better to do but approach the brain several feet away from them but a barrier seemed to not only block her, it shocked her as well. Behind them appeared the cyber reaper once more, revealing it's scythe that is now forming from pixels. In a cold and raspy tone the reaper points at the entire group of girls and speaks, "Nelliel." To the girls, if they looked at the center of a group there could be a very faint outline of a woman's body standing beside them. The cyber reaper raises it's scythe and floats forward, ready to execute his targets. ( @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Suria on the other hand was standing on water that was only eighth inches deep. At the bottom of the water sat a functioning clock that glowed purple. Before Suria stood a young blonde girl dangling a pocket watch from her hand.

Screenshot_20160525-071258.jpg

bcfb9037b47e737a3f26f2d498e70d11.jpg

"It's been a while since I've been this young but I guess it'll do for now. My name is Nelliel Quincy, we can become fully acquainted later. Right now your friends need you. This is the temple of reapers after all. Even though your soul energy is low you should be able to resonate with your intended celestial weapon, specially crafted for you. Since our time is short you'll have to ask Valente or even that Demetria girl about soul resonance later. For now you'll have to gain control over your celestial weapon, defeat the reaper, and collect the leftover message the piece of my brain holds. The last part will make sense to you once you're done here. Our time has been short but, good luck!" Nelliel tosses the watch she had in her hand into the air. The pocket watch takes the form of Roman, Suria's father. Suria has his own form of the pocket watch appear in his hand and the hands on it began to run wild. Suria was given basic knowledge on his his celestial weapon works and he'd have to stop the hands at random, hoping for the best. View attachment 109506

( @LokiofSP )

Suria

Suria looked at the girl before him with a very puzzled expression, mostly given how he'd just been dropped in front of a girl who started talking about a soul...something. He wanted to speak, but was cut off between the girl throwing a damn watch at him and another watch being thrown in the air. He took a moment to think over what she had said and process the information...defeat...the reaper? Is that what he was supposed to do? Did that mean he had to defeat himself or... what? His question was soon answered when another watch was thrown in the air and became...something that looked familiar. There was this feeling in his gut that twisted, and he felt sick. He then realized, he was looking at his dad...

...Suria's eyes narrowed, and he stopped the watch instinctively and looked down at what time it had landed on: 11 o'clock. He felt the pocket watch begin to change in his hands, elongating until it fit near perfectly in his hands, taking the shape of a scythe. He took his chain from his belt loop and wrapped it loosely around his fist before charging at the Reaper before him with a yell! For the first time in what felt like forever, he didn't talk about how stupid the situation was, didn't laze about, he took the situation at hand very seriously, and with ALLOT of aggression.

ee792982a66fefb19d61cdb199ddb0a0.jpg

The first thing he did was swing wildly three times at Roman as soon as he'd gotten in range, upon the third swing however, a blue blast of arcane energy was released from the scythe, and Suria was blown back from the force of the blast, landing on his ass. He threw his chain to the side and began to run back in once more, mentally making the chain wrap around the scythe as it began to drag through the water, slowly building up momentum. He began to yell, fist raised as he approached what he thought was Roman, "God dammit! I hate you so much!" He then proceeded to attempt to punch the Reaper, before ducking as his chain completed it's swing, and cut where Roman stood, releasing another blast of arcane as it did so. He then caught the scythe sloppily, and began breathing heavily at the physical exertion. He looked Roman in what he could only assume were eyes, and a few tears built up. He wasn't even sure if this Roman was real, but god dammit it helped just to get it off his chest, "Why the fuck are you here now?! Why here out of all places?! God fucking dammit, why didn't you do this ten years ago, huh?! Just- just fucking say something God dammit!" He trembled slightly, showing more expression and care about the one situation that might have been fake, than about even watching people die...

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Evie

Evie sighed as she was once again teleported to another location, that wasn't back at home like she wanted to be. When the reaper appeared in front of them and raised it's scythe, Evie turned and looked over at Demetria. "Well as much as I've enjoyed this, and as helpful as you've been, you know, helping me find a way to get back, which I'm sure you've been doing. I'm going to not take anymore of your time, and try to find my own way out." Evie turned on her heel and started to walk down the corridor, not caring about the being behind her, that was trying to kill them. "I hope I'll see you again soon; This has been so much fun after all"

@Light @King Crimson

Castiel

Castiel took his head out of his hands and stared down at the ground while he let out choked sobs. 'I'm wish I wasn't such a failure... I wish I could've saved Ruby's life.. I just want to do something useful for once.. Even now, I'm sitting on the toilet sobbing alone... while Zalena is out there, talking to someone who recently executed a family for no reason, pretending to be my girlfriend, because of my stupid mistakes'  He buried his head back in his hands, silently cursing himself for still continuing to mess things up. Castiel tried to take long deep breaths, but was interrupted by his sobs; He screwed his eyes shut and kept trying to calm himself down.

'In... and out... In.... and.. out.... In... and... out'  Castiel slowly stood up as he managed to get his breathing under control, walking over to the sink and placing his hands under the running water, before splashing it onto his face. Castiel felt slightly better, now that he'd actually had a chance to just.. cry.. and not have to worry about, some crazy asshole monarch trying to kill him after he'd kill his sister.. or having to worry about being berated by people for crying over his sister dying.. or feeling like he was guilting people into trying to help him.

Castiel turned to face the restroom door, ready to leave and face Patrica and Zalena again. He took another deep breath, and pushed open the door, exhaling as he did. He walked out and glanced over at Zalena, his eyes red and puffy from crying, he forced a sad smile onto his face before letting it drop as he quickly looked away. He sat down next to Zalena and Patrica, but stayed silent and looked at the ground, not wanting to interrupt their conversation, figuring he'd talk to them afterwards, whenever they landed.

@Light

Roman

The pocket watch Roman looks down at the trembling sight that is Suria as it staggers back due to the attacks it suffered. Roman raises his hand and summons his scythe as well so it could attempt to counter Suria. Roman taps the water with the tip of the scythe and has a trail of fire move towards Suria. This trail of fire moves around him in a circle and begins to rise. Once high enough the fire begins to drop down towards Suria. The angrier Suria grew the faster the clock at the bottom of the water began to move and the faster Roman began to heal. ( @LokiofSP )

Zalena Patricia

Zalena smiles at Castiel when he sits down beside them, deciding to add him into the conversation. "Hiya!" It seemed like Zalena was playing excited once again even though she was still torn apart on the inside about Mary. "Patricia and I were just talking about our future together! It'll be super lovey dovey and we'll have two twins together! One will be named Amelia and the other is your choice to name." She looks into his eyes with her excited own, her hair slowly turning blue and pink since she was trying to think on other things. Her smile was almost as bright, contrasting to the temperature of her skin. She holds her palm out for Castiel to set his hand in hers. 

Patricia takes note of Castiel's appearance but decides not to question it since Zalena didn't. "Yes, tell me about your intentions with your twin daughters. I would love to hear more." ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

The cyber reaper was headed right towards Evie since she was moving away from the barrier. Demetria figures that they were all here for a reason since Suria, who she seemed useless ended triggering something and only the girls ended up here. The cyber reaper fades away and jumps out of Ree's phone, revealing enough of its upper body so it could strike Evie down. Demetria raises her gun and fires a concentrated shot at it, causing it fade away once more. For now she'd have to defend both Ree and Evie since they lacked celestial weapons of their own. Though she doubts that her celestial weapon can take this famous executioner down, especially since it fades away and heals after every shot.

The cyber reaper appears before the group and swings it's scythe, causing a cresent of electricity, pixels, and metal to fly towards the group. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel kept his hands in his pockets as he gave Zalena a confused look, wondering why she was saying they were planning to have children together, acting like they'd spoken about it many times before and going this far with what should've been a simple lie. Castiel shook it off and looked over at Patricia, wanting to answer her question and get it over with so he could go back to being silent.  "I-I.. I've honestly got no idea... I've never talked about this with Zalena before.. We've never discussed having kids together either.." Castiel hoped that Zalena hadn't said anything that would contradict what he had just said. "I don't.. really talk about this stuff with Zalena that often..."

@Light

Evie

Evie wasn't phased by the reaper trying to attack her, and when it appears in front of her again, she just side steps out of the way of the crescent blast. "Oh, I was so scared of that attack.. I thought for sure it was going to hit me; It was almost unavoidable" Evie sighed and continued walking away, not caring about Ree's and Demetria's safety or the fact that a reaper was trying to kill them.

@Light @King Crimson

As the electric maelstrom heads towards them, for some odd reason, Ree's mind wandered. 

She thought about her parents, about her old old house, in her old neighborhood. She thought of waking up in the morning to the smell of a delicious family breakfast during summer, when she was free to spend the day with her family as she liked. She thought about her old school, and her old life. She thought about her old friends and how she far away she was from them, how she would never see them again. 

And then, she found herself thinking of Ruby.

It was then, staring at Ree to realize something, something that made her blood boil and made the beasts churn and squirm within her.

A small mass of demons appears beneath Ree's foot and with a combined shove; sends Ree flying over the projectile and sailing over the Reaper's head, landing directly behind the metal harbinger.

Speaking directly to the reaper, Ree angrily asks 

"You know where they are, don't you?" 

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Suria

(!) Suria grit his teeth once he felt the heat of the fire on the back of his neck, realizing he was surrounded by the flame. He felt the scythe begin to change in his hands one more, he slammed down  on the side of the pocket watch once more, the hands stopping in the range of 7 o'clock before going crazy once more! He sunk into the water and didn't reappear, it stayed that way for a few seconds before he once again hit the side of the watch, once more, this time it stopped in the 8 o'clock range, when a field suddenly appeared around him and Roman, going eight feet in every direction! Both of them slowed down significantly, giving Suria the chance to make sure what he was about to do would work. He had his chain slither on the ground, approaching Roman in attempts to tie down his leg, at the same time however, Suria was keeping his eyes on the clock that was still going crazy. He took a few moments to get the timing roughly down before once again clicking down on the pocket watch, the hands once again landing on 11 o'clock as time suddenly moved quickly once more! Suria's chain wrapped around Roman's leg as Suria attempted to bring down his scythe right down the middle of the man in front of him!

@Light

Zalena Patricia

Patricia looks towards Zalena with a raised eyebrow now that Castiel has said his piece on the subject, finding things to be odd. "So what you've told me have been only your thoughts? I don't think that's how relationships work. Are you two sure you're an item, he doesn't seem too into you." Zalena flinches at the last comment and slowly pulls her hand away, suddenly feeling the rush of ice she had flowing throughout her body once more. Now that reality crashed down upon her again she began to think about Mary once more since her distraction was gone. "I-I can assure you we're in a relationship, Castiel  can fill you in on that on his own for now. I need to go to the bathroom for a bit." Zalena gets up and flashes them another smile while her hair began to turn black and purple. With just a few skips, Zalena had disappeared into the bathroom. Patricia turns her head to Castiel now and relaxes into her chair. "I can't help but feel like I'm being lied to. First you don't see like you're really into the relationship and now she's upset. Unless you have intentions on breaking up with her then I know of an easy way to dispose of baggage." ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

Demetria still had the crescent moving towards her and knew shooting it wouldn't push it out of the way. Demetria has a small wall of mud rise from the ground to nullify the electric attack coming her way. The cyber reaper turns into pixels once more and fades away, failing to return for an awkward amount of seconds. At the eighth second all three of the girls phone actually burst  with electricity flailing about. Demetria's entire right leg goes numb due to the direct contact and she drops to her knee. The cyber reaper appears once more in-between the girls and releases a painfully shrill wave of sound followed by a pulse of electricity. For now the cyber reaper seemed to be toying with them, due to labeling them as easy targets. ( @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Roman

The scythe split him in half completely and the clock on the floor stopped moving and glowing for a brief moment. In a matter of seconds the clock begins moving once more at an extremely fast rate and Roman was once again recreated. Once Roman was fully healed the clock hands move at a regular pace underneath the water. Roman appears behind Suria and hooks his scythe around the boys neck. A blast of flame comes out of Roman's cloak and pushes him back so the water would turn into steam and Roman would successfully slice Suria's head off. The fire didn't seem to touch the clock at the bottom of the water. ( @LokiofSP )

Ree shields her ears in a desperate attempt to protect herself from the onslaught of sound and dives for the ground to avoid the incoming surge of electricity.

Lying prone, she shouts to herself, " "GREET THE NEW PEOPLE", SHE SAID!! "IT'LL BE FINE", SHE SAID!! I SHOULD'VE JUST CHOSEN MANSION EXPLORING!!"

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Castiel

Castiel screwed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth as he silently cursed himself for messing up, yet again. He sighed and looked up at Patricia, slightly annoyed at her implication of Zalena being baggage, but more annoyed at himself for giving her reason to assume that. "Zalena isn't baggage, so don't even imply that.. Please" Castiel added as an afterthought, to try to avoid annoying Patrica too much. "We are in.. a relationship.. I've- We've, lost some people close to us.. It was sudden.. a-and we're trying to deal with it... both in our own way" Castiel wiped at his eyes and looked back towards the ground. "I'm trying to deal with it on my own... without dragging her, or anyone else into my problems... now that I think about it.. I'm probably making things worse by doing that.. aren't I?" Castiel covered his face with his hands and sighed, before taking them away again. "Just..  we have talked about our.. future.. I just don't feel like talking much.. So I lied and pretended not to know about it.... But, This is most definitely... one hundred percent, a relationship"

@Light

Evie

Evie was idly flicking through her phone, when it suddenly burst out with electricity, causing her to throw it to the side, smashing it against the wall.  She turned towards the reaper, just in time to hear it screech, which caused her to promptly cover her ears with her hands, in a cool and collected manner. "Oh no, you might give me minor ear damage, I'm so scared" She didn't care if the reaper or anyone else heard her. Evie sighed, figuring she wasn't going to get anywhere with the reaper constantly stopping her from walking away, so she just sat down on the ground against one of the walls, leaning back on it with her eyes shut. "I'm just going to relax here, because I have absolute confidence you'll be able to get out of this situation... and we won't die horrific deaths" 

@Light @King Crimson

Demetria

Demetria raises her hand and has a diamond sphere form around the reaper. She begins to stand up slowly, noticing that her soul energy was dropping low. "I have it held up for now, you two can leave the room while you can. Unless you feel like staying. I see no point in all three of us getting killed, especially if I'm the only one fighting. I won't have to attain synergy with either of you." She begins to have the sphere crush the reaper. ( @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Patricia

The monarch nods her head as the pilot notifies them over the intercom that they'd be arriving shortly. The meeting was honestly right across the border of Asia and Europe so the plane trip wouldn't be long with the addition of a fast jet. "I see, I apologise for questioning you. I'll leave you and your relationship alone and move on to more pressing matters. What do you know about the family crest? You are the one who inherited it after all." Patricia had no idea that Luna hadn't mentioned a thing about Hekate and the crest to either of her children. ( @GingerBread )

Suria

Suria had collapsed on the floor, resting his scythe in the crook of his arm as he breathed heavily. Sweat was on his brow, and he didn't seem to pay much, if any, attention to the water below him.The scythe once again became a pocket watch, and Suria took notice briefly of the clock underneath him, noticing it had stopped moving, "That's weird, could've sworn that shit was moving just a second ag- wait...why the fuck is it going so fast no-" Suria didn't get to finish his sentence as Roman appeared and rushed forward, putting his scythe to the boy's throat quickly! Suria's hand tightened into a fist out of reaction as his eyes widened, his thumb however, stopped the clock once again, this time at 10 o'clock. Suria suddenly found himself right behind Roman as the man took off, leaving steam behind him! Suria brought a hand to his throat and felt blood, realizing just how fucking lucky he was, the scythe had cut deep in just a split second, even a second longer and he wouldn't have had a head at the moment.

Suria stood up hastily, his heart beating loudly in his chest. While he WANTED to keep fighting, he'd just done more activity in the past few moments than he'd done in the past year, as such he was already tired as hell. He tasted an irony taste in his mouth, and hit his watch one more, his scythe appearing once more as he attempted to hold it up, only to drop it hard onto the ground, making it stick into the clock they were standing on, leaving a small crack. He looked at Roman expectedly, waiting for him to make his move before he did...

@Light

Roman

Once Suria cracks the clock on the floor and actual crack appears on Roman's body, causing power to leak out of the clock into Suria's pocket watch. Roman puts his hand over the crack in his chest and groans out in pain, faltering back as well. The clock under the water slowly lost it glow and began to slow down. ( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

"Thank you.." Castiel nodded as Patricia apologized for insulting his and Zalena's Imaginary relationship; He was partly shocked that his lie actually worked, but even more surprised that Patricia had apologised to him at all. 'Guess I judged her too quickly.. maybe she isn't a completely bad person... Still.. I probably shouldn't let my guard down, or let her know I've been lying to her..' Castiel looked up at Patricia when she mentioned a family crest, and how he'd inherited it. "I've.. Never heard of a family crest before.. let alone me inheriting it.."

@Light

Evie

Evie looked over at Demetria as she suggested that the leave and not get killed. "Why wouldn't I stay; I do so love risking my life for total strangers after all" Evie had turned around and started walking down the hallway before she had even finished her sentance. "So, see you later; I hope you have a fantastic time with the immortal killing machine.. It's such a shame I won't be able to join in.." 

@Light @King Crimson

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Judecata walks up too kristren after watching them mouth words too somone, and takes off her helmet, giving a light smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]"[/COLOR]i dont think anyone wants too right now, we are all still busy woth other things, not too mention we still have people too take down. But ill gladly play with you in CTF after its all over. Until then you should check out what what that person wants, its never nice too ignore people."

meanwhile [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]pedeapsă[/COLOR] is simply sitting down, taking a cigerette, ignoing whats going on around her, these recents events has been real stressfull on her and right now she would rather take a small, enjoyable break before contuning.

@LokiofSP

@anyone

Seeing that she was safe to stand, Ree rose from her prone position and started toward the hallway's exit, tempted to get as far away from the bionic reaper and the temple as she possibly could. 

After taking several steps behind Evie, however, Ree hesitates, feeling a sudden pang of guilt for leaving Demetria alone to fight with the mechanical beast.

For if Ree learned anything from fighting with Augustine; it's that being overconfident in your methods is a surefire way to have them fail, and to Ree, this girl seemed far too overconfident for her own good.

On the other hand, if Evie were to wander off on her own, she could be walking right into her doom.

And not to mention, Suria, RJ and Clark were nowhere to be seen and for all Ree knew, could be fighting something far worse than a cyber-reaper.

Making a snap decision, Ree grabs Evie by the arm and sternly commands "Wait."

Evie

When her arm was grabbed, Evie turned and glared at Ree as she yanked her arm out of her grip. "Oh yeah, I'll just wait so that the giant killing machine has a better chance to kill me. Actually, I won't. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm feel like I'm better off not listening to moronic suggestions" Evie brushed off her arm as she turned back around and started to walk off once again. "But, If I ever want to listen to some stupid idea and lose a few brain cells, I'll make sure to give you a call. But for now, this is goodbye. Have fun waiting around for that thing to kill you, I'm sure it will improve the life of you and everyone who knows you"

@Light @King Crimson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back