• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Marshall smiled when he noticed she was shy too. "It's ok if the cats got your tongue. It happens to me to. I'm not to good with talking but I should be ok after I warm up to people." He looked at Yin then back to her. "Dont worry she's harmless." He paused not really knowing what else to say. All that took a lot of energy out of him. He tried to think of other words but nothing came to mind. "Um so uh hows the weather been treating you?" He said clearly not knowing what to do.
Juniper still couldn't evade the conversation despite her efforts. She still didn't know what to do anymore so she simply stood there in awkward silence.

Tazmodo said:
Grace was standing where she was told to waiting. She observed the area and noticed Ruby wasn't here. She also saw a missing Castiel and wondered who else was still packing. When she saw Ruby and Castiel arrive via degenerate she waved over to the and walked her way there. "Hey it took you to ages. Did you get all the supplies you need?"
@Light[/URL] (no idea what is going on)
Daimao said:
Zeta wordlessly walks right into the degenerate's mouth, walking through the drool without hesitation. He immediately felt the dropping sensation, and suddenly he was.... Somewhere he had never been before. Hands stuffed into his pockets, Zeta looks around at his surroundings.
@CelticSol
Zeta and Amber were dropped off beside one another in the room. The degenerates that spit them out end up sliding off elsewhere.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
Hassan's body stiffened up as Zalena grabbed on to him and started shaking him for answers. He grabs her wrist and pulls her hands away from his collar. No touchy. He walked towards the kitchen and stood in the center of it. There's a recipe book right there on the counter. He points to it. Please don't try to burn this house down or kill me with your cooking. He goes and sits down on a black stool, watching Chef Zalena.

[/QUOTE]
"Okie dokie!" Zalena flashes him a smile, turning her head to the recipe book afterwards. She picks up the book and begins to flip through it, pursing her lips as she reads. Once she begins to read Zalena begins to make it at her own....really speedy pace. "So friend number seventy thousand, eight hundred and two. How are you feeling today? If you're feeling down I'm going to cheer you up."

"Yeah, We will work together." She pulled out her phone and chucked it at the wall. "I can't afford a phone bill anymore, My family is kinda poor." She said, pulling Squishy onto her lap. "This is Squishy." She said, pulling Casitel's hand to his head. As she did so she leaned in and whispered. "Your secret is safe with me." She maybe a little clumsy but she wasnt daft.

@GingerBread

Tazmodo said:
Grace smiled and shook his hand. "Hi my name is Grace. It's a pleasure to meet you too. Did you have any information regarding where we will be going,"
Light said:
Juniper still couldn't evade the conversation despite her efforts. She still didn't know what to do anymore so she simply stood there in awkward silence.
Ruby smiles at her two friends getting along with one another. "I have all the things I need. I want you two to meet my pet pig, Porkchops!" She lifts her pet pig for them both to touch if they wanted to.

Zeta and Amber were dropped off beside one another in the room. The degenerates that spit them out end up sliding off elsewhere.

"Okie dokie!" Zalena flashes him a smile, turning her head to the recipe book afterwards. She picks up the book and begins to flip through it, pursing her lips as she reads. Once she begins to read Zalena begins to make it at her own....really speedy pace. "So friend number seventy thousand, eight hundred and two. How are you feeling today? If you're feeling down I'm going to cheer you up."
"I think Ms. Valente said we were going to MoroccOH! MY! GOD!"

Ree's attention seems to snap from addressing Grace's question to the adorable sow presented to her, as all of her troubles and cares had been washed away by it's mere presence.

"It's so cute~❤! I've seen pictures of micro-pigs online but they don't compare to the real deal!"

Ree eagerly took to the pig's ears, and unbeknownst to either of the two other girls, so did her fiendish friends.

[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]
Ree's attention seems to snap from addressing Grace's question to the adorable sow presented to her, as all of her troubles and cares had been washed away by it's mere presence.

"It's so cute~❤! I've seen pictures of micro-pigs online but they don't compare to the real deal!"

Ree eagerly took to the pig's ears, and unbeknownst to either of the two other girls, so did her fiendish friends.

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Ruby smiles at her two friends getting along with one another. "I have all the things I need. I want you two to meet my pet pig, Porkchops!" She lifts her pet pig for them both to touch if they wanted to.

When Grace saw the pig she squealed. Not out of joy or happiness but of pure fear. Ever sense she was little she had been terrified of pigs. She doesn't tell people because then she would have to tell why she was afraid and every time she did people laughed at her. She hid behind Ree. "Ruby I didn't know you had a pig." She said noticing how small it was. It only made matters worse and gave her a whole new type of pig to be terrified about. But this on could fit in small places so now no where was safe.

[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
When Grace saw the pig she squealed. Not out of joy or happiness but of pure fear. Ever sense she was little she had been terrified of pigs. She doesn't tell people because then she would have to tell why she was afraid and every time she did people laughed at her. She hid behind Ree. "Ruby I didn't know you had a pig." She said noticing how small it was. It only made matters worse and gave her a whole new type of pig to be terrified about. But this on could fit in small places so now no where was safe.
( Just quoting us is just fine )

Ruby laughs at Ree's reaction and hands her Porkchops to hold. That's when she heard Grace freak out about him. "Yeah I've had him for a while." She raises her eyebrow and tilts her head. "Uh...is something wrong?"

Tazmodo said:
Light said:
Ruby laughs at Ree's reaction and hands her Porkchops to hold. That's when she heard Grace freak out about him. "Yeah I've had him for a while." She raises her eyebrow and tilts her head. "Uh...is something wrong?"
Ree happily cradles the pig in her arms until Grace's visceral reaction causes her to nearly drop it onto the floor. In her scramble to reassert balance, she hoists the pig over her shoulder, bringing it face-to-face with the cowering girl behind her.

Light said:
"Yes it may very well be something more than just abduction. I wouldn't be able to guess but by the way things are going...nevermind. I had a bad idea. Anyways, you should go home and pack." A degenerate approaches Leo, performing the same action it did for Eppie. ( @CelticSol )
Leo after a brief moment of hesitation, climbs into the degenerates mouth. The transportation isn't all that different from Alistair's teleportation - well, he didn't have to climb into his mouth - so it wasn't all that disconcerting for Leo. He finds, however, when he's dropped back into his room, that his absence was noted - a very familiar, dark haired child, outfitted head to toe in black with half her face covered in a leather muzzle, stands in the middle of the chaos of his now trashed room. Every piece of furniture has been flipped, and the child has the entire dresser held upside down above her head, peering into the now emptied drawers.

Gold eyes snap to him as he clears his throat, and she gasps with glee as she tosses the entire dresser to the side - which smashes against the wall in a rather spectacular fashion. She lunges forward, latching onto his leg in a vice grip as she tries to speak unintelligibly through her muzzle. Leo, after shifting her head to get at the clasp for it, removes it from her head, and finds she's chattering away, "Master Leo! Oh, Simi was so worried! She could not find you anywhere - you were not in the dresser!" She looks up at him, sharp, shark-like teeth exposed in a broad smile.

XVA-JLXgKp023EmFzhF8owmaiNHeRY-avX4ceIBGomWh5kqHRINDiF9e0-Mf7-21vljNKJJ6bpxRuUPhTf-pQsWCgDPJv7nV2J-Kak60waIG5vsSIWIC7ZYsMV3Fycb5zzVj1qwS

Leo pats the hair of his bodyguard, half tempted to peel her off his body as he nervously looks around the room to his scattered belongings but also desperately wishes that she would let go of his thigh before she crushed his femur. "Ah, sorry. There - something happened. I don't really know how to explain it right now... can you please let go of my leg, Simi? You're going to snap it in half."

She automatically releases him, jumping back, "Sorry, sorry," She is practically vibrating with excitement, but her twitching gradually slows, then stops, when she notices Leo's rather somber expression. He passes around her, sorting through some of the mess on the floor and grabbing clothing from the pile as he starts to pack his things away. He's internally checks off articles of clothing he might need when Simi drapes herself onto his back, "Leooooooooooo, why are you packing?"

"I found a lead on my father. I'm going to follow it."

Simi perks up, sliding off his back and tumbling to the floor beside him, then scrambles into a sitting position, "Oh, that's so exciting, Master Leo! We will find the Master together then."

Leo pauses, before he speaks slowly to her, shaking his head, "You can't come with me, Simi."

Simi deflates a bit, her excitement giving way for a firmer sense of duty, "But... Leo is not allowed to go anywhere with the Simi. The Mistress says so."

Leo groans, running his hands through his hair, "This isn't about what mom wants, Simi. Look..." He thinks about phrasing a second, trying for short and sweet, "I was... taken by an oracle. When I vanished. I'm part of a prophecy involving a bunch of other kids, and end game has to do with bringing down the Monarchs," Simi's expression becomes very serious as he mentions the Monarchs, her brows drawing together into a frown, "I have to do this. This is a lot bigger than we all realize, and if my father's been brought into it, then this could get ugly, really quickly. And I can't... I have to do this on my own."

Simi shakes her head, looking anxious and stressed, "Simi... Simi will get in big, big trouble if Leo leaves without her..." She shakes her head again, more vigorously, "Simi can't - she won't let Leo leave!"

He smiles, a bit sadly, "I know. And I'm sorry for this," He makes direct eye contact with her, using the most commanding tone he can muster, "Somnus, Simi. Ergo non vigilaveris donec perfecero."

Her eyes go wide in betrayal before they roll back in her head, the conditioning in Simi's mind and the enchantment on her body forcing her to comply, throwing her into unconsciousness. Leo catches her before she smashes her head onto the floor, and he lays her down gently. Now unhindered, he packs up everything he'll need quickly, making sure that he writes a note to absolve Simi of any guilt in his disappearance. Before he returns to the degenerate hiding in the shadow cast by his bed, he sends one last look to his friend, then to his room, before he steps into the degenerate's mouth and allows himself to be teleported back to the castle.

Latin Translations

Somnus, Simi. Ergo non vigilaveris donec perfecero = Sleep, Simi. Do not wake until I am gone.

Daimao said:
Zeta wordlessly walks right into the degenerate's mouth, walking through the drool without hesitation. He immediately felt the dropping sensation, and suddenly he was.... Somewhere he had never been before. Hands stuffed into his pockets, Zeta looks around at his surroundings.
Eppie reluctantly walks through the saliva, both disgusted and impressed at the sheer quantity of spit this degenerate has fucking drooled all over the goddamn floor, "Fucking nasty..." She steps into the degenerates mouth, closing her eyes as she's teleported, and is dropped back in front of the castle again. She shivers, trying to shake away the vertigo that the teleportation causes her, and walks forward, securing her backpack over her shoulder. "So..." She says as she comes up beside her brother, "Welcome to... wherever we are."

Light said:
[QUOTE="Caped Baldy]Ree happily cradles the pig in her arms until Grace's visceral reaction causes her to nearly drop it onto the floor. In her scramble to reassert balance, she hoists the pig over her shoulder, bringing it face-to-face with the cowering girl behind her.

[/QUOTE]
Grace was paralyzed in fear as she stared into Porkchops eyes. Her mouth cracked open and she muttered out a few hard to hear words. "No everything is fine he's cute." She slowly backed up to give her some breathing room.

Ruby

"Alright then, I guess this situation is settled." Ruby still seemed unsure even though she made that statement. "I can already feel a great friendship here, I hope we can make friends with others as well. Not that it'll be my first goal in mind." Ruby takes out her phone and begins to shift through her contacts, finding the add new contact option. "Hey you should give me your number so I can text you if anything. Same goes with Grace, we are friends after all." Ruby looks over to the side and notices Castiel talking to a rather pretty girl, she couldn't help but internally grin at the sight and comment on her own brothers ability to slide into a girls private messages so fast. She didn't know if her mother and father would be concerned or proud. Thinking of that almost made her break composure and laugh in front of Grace and Ree, which would warrant an explanation but it made her sad instead. She missed her parents and didn't know how long this adventure would take. She hoped they would be alright by the time they got there because she had confidence in being able to save them.

Porkchops began to squirm in Ree's arms, tickling her as he did so. It seemed like he was trying to get comfortable as well as smell Ree.

( @Caped Baldy @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Once Austrianna managed to finish packing for both Kristen, Faolan, and herself she made her way back to the castle. She hands the packed bags to both of her siblings and examines the area, looking around for Zalena who was obviously absent. For Zalena its never hard to find her...unless shes actually not there. Austrianna pinches the bridge of her nose, sighs, and shakes her head in defeat. She could never reign Zalena in when it came to meeting new people. She'd give her sister about a week and she could bet everything she has on the fact that Zalena has introduced herself to every person this group has to offer. Speaking of which, she had to at least try and get people to get along with her other siblings then she'd focus on herself. It would be best if they had friends but how could she find people who could correspond well with their personalities. To start off she would need to at least talk to one person herself to gain the ability to introduce them to others. The question was...who should she talk to.

( Open for interaction )

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:

Ruby

"Alright then, I guess this situation is settled." Ruby still seemed unsure even though she made that statement. "I can already feel a great friendship here, I hope we can make friends with others as well. Not that it'll be my first goal in mind." Ruby takes out her phone and begins to shift through her contacts, finding the add new contact option. "Hey you should give me your number so I can text you if anything. Same goes with Grace, we are friends after all." Ruby looks over to the side and notices Castiel talking to a rather pretty girl, she couldn't help but internally grin at the sight and comment on her own brothers ability to slide into a girls private messages so fast. She didn't know if her mother and father would be concerned or proud. Thinking of that almost made her break composure and laugh in front of Grace and Ree, which would warrant an explanation but it made her sad instead. She missed her parents and didn't know how long this adventure would take. She hoped they would be alright by the time they got there because she had confidence in being able to save them.

Porkchops began to squirm in Ree's arms, tickling her as he did so. It seemed like he was trying to get comfortable as well as smell Ree.

Austrianna

Once Austrianna managed to finish packing for both Kristen, Faolan, and herself she made her way back to the castle. She hands the packed bags to both of her siblings and examines the area, looking around for Zalena who was obviously absent. For Zalena its never hard to find her...unless shes actually not there. Austrianna pinches the bridge of her nose, sighs, and shakes her head in defeat. She could never reign Zalena in when it came to meeting new people. She'd give her sister about a week and she could bet everything she has on the fact that Zalena has introduced herself to every person this group has to offer. Speaking of which, she had to at least try and get people to get along with her other siblings then she'd focus on herself. It would be best if they had friends but how could she find people who could correspond well with their personalities. To start off she would need to at least talk to one person herself to gain the ability to introduce them to others. The question was...who should she talk to.

( Open for interaction )
Grace slowly inched her way to Ruby and saw the little face she makes when she gets sad. She pinched Ruby on the back of her right arm to snap her out if it. "Hey everything is going to be ok. We have a big group here I'm sure we'll find our parents and when we do we can tell them about our adventure." She smiled trying to keep porch op out of her line of of sight.

RJ had noticed the girl walking alone and took out a piece of paper. After a writing down a few words and some folds he threw a paper airplane at her feet. He was in a corner to the left of her right in her blind spot. The note inside the paper read "Other that way." And had an arrow pointing to where the group was. It landed perectly to show the direction. RJ went back to his silence he wasn't ready to deal with Clark's loud ass again.

Ruby

Ruby hisses and pulls away from the pinch swiftly, looking back at Grace with light agitation. "Hey! That kind of hurt, I am so getting you back for this later. You can tell you parents about my revenge that you definitely wont forget!" Ruby smiles afterwards at Grace's words. "Thank you though." Ruby looks around at the crowd, gaining a devious smile from doing so. "Hey...Grace do you see anyone you like?" It was an obvious joke since Grace didn't take uch interest in dating and couldn't even if she wanted to. ( @Caped Baldy @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna begins an internal debate with herself but ends up deciding on talking to RJ instead, it could prove to be insightful. Every person had his or her own charm. She approaches him with the paper airplane completely intact, handing it back to him. She nods her head to gesture saying hello to him. She assumed he knew her name already from the time she introduced herself. She tilts her head to him and raises an eyebrow briefly, hoping he'd pick up on her pointing towards him without actually pointing at him. This was her basically shifting the focus of attention to him and by doing this he'd probably introduce himself. ( @Tazmodo )

GingerBread said:
Mary gladly took the quiver from Alyson, still smiling up at her. "Of course! You don't have to be my friend, but if you were that'd be great! I think we'd be the best friends ever, don't you?" Mary's smiled only got bigger as Alyson held her hand, taking that as a sign that she was okay with being her friend. "Yup! Let's go" She started walking forwards quickly, her hand still in Alyson's, slightly dragging Alyson along with her, not realising that she was.
Alyson had no choice but to be dragged by her new "friend". Umm? Ma- She couldn't seem to bring herself to tell her to stop. She almost tripped several times as Mary pulled along. She started to regret this decision. She trudged forward catching up with Mary now walking side by side.

Light said:
As Hassan sat down Vaku hopped off his head growing into his full size. He licked Hassan's hand just like always. Hassan looked down at Vaku and smiled genuinely nothing like before. Hassan rubbed the top of Vaku's head, then turned towards Zalena and his smile fades. I'm fine, just hungry, and angry. Though I'm pretty sure a lot of the other teens are angry. Are you going to cheer them up as well? If so come to me last. He notices how quick she's making the food and shakes his head. It's gonna be terrible. He grabs a poptart ready to taste the horrible quickly made food.

Zalena & Valente

"Done!" Zalena finishes the food and grabs Hassan by the hand, guiding the food and his things into the degenerates mouth as well. They both appear in the castle room with everyone else and once they do Valente smiles and claps her hands together. She was trying to get the attention of the others.

"Alright, now that you're all here you need to decide on two leaders and a group name. Once you've finished...you'll be on your way to Morocco." Valente approaches each child and starts handing out two thousand dollars, accidentally giving Castiel three thousand. She also searches through a pile of trinkets behind the chair she had and pulls out a brief case. "This case holds at least three vials of each type of mana, including energy. This is the most I have to offer. Hopefully you can use it wisely.

( @Caped Baldy @GingerBread @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame )

Light said:

Ruby

Austrianna

( Open for interaction )
Tazmodo said:
Grace was paralyzed in fear as she stared into Porkchops eyes. Her mouth cracked open and she muttered out a few hard to hear words. "No everything is fine he's cute." She slowly backed up to give her some breathing room.
Light said:
Ruby

Ruby hisses and pulls away from the pinch swiftly, looking back at Grace with light agitation. "Hey! That kind of hurt, I am so getting you back for this later. You can tell you parents about my revenge that you definitely wont forget!" Ruby smiles afterwards at Grace's words. "Thank you though." Ruby looks around at the crowd, gaining a devious smile from doing so. "Hey...Grace do you see anyone you like?" It was an obvious joke since Grace didn't take uch interest in dating and couldn't even if she wanted to. ( @Caped Baldy @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna begins an internal debate with herself but ends up deciding on talking to RJ instead, it could prove to be insightful. Every person had his or her own charm. She approaches him with the paper airplane completely intact, handing it back to him. She nods her head to gesture saying hello to him. She assumed he knew her name already from the time she introduced herself. She tilts her head to him and raises an eyebrow briefly, hoping he'd pick up on her pointing towards him without actually pointing at him. This was her basically shifting the focus of attention to him and by doing this he'd probably introduce himself. ( @Tazmodo )
Light said:

Zalena & Valente

"Done!" Zalena finishes the food and grabs Hassan by the hand, guiding the food and his things into the degenerates mouth as well. They both appear in the castle room with everyone else and once they do Valente smiles and claps her hands together. She was trying to get the attention of the others.

"Alright, now that you're all here you need to decide on two leaders and a group name. Once you've finished...you'll be on your way to Morocco." Valente approaches each child and starts handing out two thousand dollars, accidentally giving Castiel three thousand. She also searches through a pile of trinkets behind the chair she had and pulls out a brief case. "This case holds at least three vials of each type of mana, including energy. This is the most I have to offer. Hopefully you can use it wisely.

( @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @LokiofSP @Daimao @Inheritance @Caped Baldy @GingerBread @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame )
Ree merrily chuckled as the pig squirmed and wriggled in her grasp while she trailed behind Ruby and Grace. So enraptured was she with the pig's cuteness, that she didn't participate in Ruby and Grace's conversation. At Valente's signal, the spell is broken and Ree silently hands the pig back to its rightful owner so that she can listen to her instruction.

At the sight of the assorted vials of mana, Ree takes an apprehensive swallow. Her previous experiences with mana come to surface in her memory along with the havoc that transpired because of its effects. Zeal, on the other hand, looks elated at the sight of so much power before them

"Mana? Excellent! With mana available, the legion will be able to corporealize and assist you, M'lady!"

In a low, hushed murmur, Ree responds:

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of...Well that and..."

Ree nervously raises her hand to get Valente's attention

"Um, Ms. Valente? We're not going to have to k-kill anyone or anything like that while we're on this journey, r-right?"

Yin smiled, as she looked at the group. "Do you have a map of Morroco?" Yin said, her hands at work, rearranging her pack. She stood, looking at her hands. They were slim, and vieny. As she wrapped them around her staff she reached into her mind, and called out to Carnage. She would need him for this, even if she had to kill someone. No one messes with her family.

( @Caped Baldy @GingerBread @Lotusy @Light )

Castiel

"Yeah, most likely. I don't use my phone, I did just use to call my mom and avoid calls from my dad, but I can't really do that anymore" Castiel chuckled slightly before lightly shaking his head, while also pulling his hand away from whatever Yin was making him touch. When Yin whispered in his ear, He looked up and around to face Yin, with a confused expression plastered on his face. "What secret? I mean, I have secrets. I haven't told you guys anything about me, I think only two people here, not including my sister, knows my name. So..um, you know"

"Thanks"
Castiel said as he was handed a large amount of something, which he assumed was money based off of the way it felt. He took his wallet out of his back pocket and put the money into it, before putting his wallet into his bag. Once he'd done that, he stood up and looked forwards, assuming everyone was in front of him, or at least a large majority was since he was at one of the ends of the room, luckily for him, he actually was facing most if not all of the people in the room.

"So we need two leaders? Of course everyone is going to try to appoint themselves, right? Or at least someone they know"
Castiel said, trying to address everyone in the room. "So, I'm going to give you all the reasons I think I should be one of the leaders." Castiel didn't particularly want to be a leader, but he also hardly trusted anyone else and he doubted there would be any other posision he'd be good at, right now anyway. "For one, I don't have a problem with talking to people and I'm not hot headed like a couple of people here, I'm also quite calm, most of the time anyway. I'll also take whatever downsides may come with being a leader, I may end up as more of a target, since we'll be apparently going after a powerful group of people." Castiel shrugged, though he was starting to feel insecure about what he was saying, since he couldn't see anyone's faces to gauge their reactions. He coughed slightly and cleared his throat. "So, Um, yeah. It's up to you guys if you want me to be a leader or not. I can't force you to let me be a leader"

@Caped Baldy @djinnamon @Lotusy @Light

Mary

Mary looked behind her and at Alyson when she started talking, but didn't think anything was wrong and she was just catching up. Mary did slow down a bit as they got to the degenerate and walked through it's mouth and to the castel. When Mary was handed the two thousand dollars, she smiled at it, thinking about how many people she could potentially help with it. "This is all so cool, isn't it?" Mary said as she smiled up at Alsyon.

@Embaga Elder

Valente

"Good heavens no! I didn't expect you to nor condone it. You're all extremely young, you shouldn't think of having to resort to that nor should you be okay with it. You are not to kill on this journey! Now you need to make your decision on the two leaders and the group name." Valente hands the briefcase to Ree. She turns Yin and shakes her head. "No, I don't actually."

Once Yin calls out to Carnage she can mentally see herself inside of her burning house from her past. There was a glowing red orb of Carnage magic. "What do you want? You're wasting my time already! Speak!"

( @Caped Baldy @The Imperial Flame )

Zalena & Austrianna

Zalena raises her hand with a large smile, waving her hand in the air. "I think we should all be leaders!" She begins to stand on her toes while doing so. Austrianna was about to tell her that's not how it works but she couldn't help but smile at her sister. Austrianna decides to help the voting effort. "I'll vote for you." She was directing this towards Castiel.

( @GingerBread )

Grace put her supplies in her bag. She walked over to Castiel. "Now you see the problem with picking a leader is that everyone wants to be in charge. No one wants to take orders but if we all want to be leader then it will take to long to decide and we might pick the wrong person. I ask all of you before asking for votes to look at yourself and put yourself in a position where you carry all of these lives. Where you have to always remain level headed and calm. You can not allow emotion to cloud your judgment. The role of the leader is a burden and I only want those I can trust as leader but unfortunately I haven't met you all yet. But I trust Castiel so he has my vote for one of the leaders. But for my other vote I vote for myself and ask that you do the same. My entire life has been preparation to join Athena the goddess of wisdom. I do not let emotions cloud my better judgment but I do not turn my back on an ally either. Please who ever you choose choose wisely." She turned to Castiel. "Good luck."

Light said:
Ruby

Austrianna

RJ noticed what she was doing and waved. He got up and walked over to her. "Hi I'm Reed Jr but you can call me RJ. Who are you looking for?" He was clearly uncomfortable he wished he was in his room relaxing or at least somewhere he could. He had no interest in being the leader and had already packed his supplies. "Are you going to put yourself out there as well?"

Yin smiled, her eyes filled with fire. "We are going to find our parents, our only lead is Morocco. Are you willing to help me? And before you say it yes, I will kill anything ask me to." She looked around her, the flaming house falling around her. She snapped back to reality and heard all these people elect themselves leader. "Why have a leader now? Wait till someone proves they can lead, so far all I know is your names. So no matter who the leader is, I wont follow their lead until they show the qualities of a leader. The leader must know when to chose the greater good, such as self sacrifice. Are you who wish to be leader willing to die for our mission? If not you have no business being leader." She said, as she tried to think of a name. She felt a urge to say Two words. "Dragon's Roar"

@Caped Baldy
@GingerBread @Lotusy @Light

Andrew Blight

Team leader? What an idea. Of course nobody would listen to him, his ideas were too complex for these morons to see. They couldn't see into the future, they couldn't understand sacrifice and reward. No...what he wanted now was a weak leader, one he could whisper into their minds and break them-as well as look better in front of the group... yet this Yin girl...she was smart. Smart enough to understand what needed to be done. He wasn't sure if he should be threatened or he should work with her. Either way, he would say nothing, but keep an eye on Yin. Of course he wouldn't talk to her now, but perhaps he could make some alliance with her. At the mention of Dragon's Roar, he looked up, far quicker and looking more alarmed then he really wanted to. His father had once mentioned it... not that he ever cared for it-in fact he rather loathed it. He looked down, trying to resume his more composed stature. @Light @The Imperial Flame @GingerBread

Austrianna

"Nobody, just looking for someone to speak with is all." Austrianna turns her head to Grace who simply voted for herself and shook her head. "No, I'm not. If they choose to vote for me unlikely as that is then they vote for me. My younger sister would be a better leader than me anyways. It can't be helped but I can't say I'm satisfied with the current people in the lead at this moment." She turns back to RJ, her eyes trying to examine his own. "So how are you?" ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena & Carnage

"Oh! Oh! Oh! My name is Zalena and we can totally be friends even though I kind of labeled you all as my friends already!" Zalena rushes up to Yin with incredible speed, extending her hand to shake it with a stupid grin. "I think Dragon's Roar is a very nice name, especially since my mom always used to tell me stories about it. I remember the story she told me of when she founded it in a fractured form. I can tell you all about it later if you want to hear it! I'm always willing to do self sacrificing for an adventures and friends, my big sister Maya was so great at them!~" Zalena was rambling on and on with her hand still extended for Yin to shake.

Carnage started to groan as Zalena continued to talk. "Please...you don't have to kill just make her shut up. Shake her damn hand already! I've had to deal with her for years and I can't take it anymore. Oh the agony...silence her you insolent fool!" Carnage seemed to be trying to cut off the mental connection they had just formed to escape.

( @Tazmodo @The Imperial Flame )

Light said:

Austrianna

"Nobody, just looking for someone to speak with is all." Austrianna turns her head to Grace who simply voted for herself and shook her head. "No, I'm not. If they choose to vote for me unlikely as that is then they vote for me. My younger sister would be a better leader than me anyways. It can't be helped but I can't say I'm satisfied with the current people in the lead at this moment." She turns back to RJ, her eyes trying to examine his own. "So how are you?" ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena & Carnage

"Oh! Oh! Oh! My name is Zalena and we can totally be friends even though I kind of labeled you all as my friends already!" Zalena rushes up to Yin with incredible speed, extending her hand to shake it with a stupid grin. "I think Dragon's Roar is a very nice name, especially since my mom always used to tell me stories about it. I remember the story she told me of when she founded it in a fractured form. I can tell you all about it later if you want to hear it! I'm always willing to do self sacrificing for an adventures and friends, my big sister Maya was so great at them!~" Zalena was rambling on and on with her hand still extended for Yin to shake.

Carnage started to groan as Zalena continued to talk. "Please...you don't have to kill just make her shut up. Shake her damn hand already! I've had to deal with her for years and I can't take it anymore. Oh the agony...silence her you insolent fool!" Carnage seemed to be trying to cut off the mental connection they had just formed to escape.

( @Tazmodo @The Imperial Flame )
RJ shrugged. "Castiel looks like a smart guy and tough but I don't know him personally and Athena takes everything seriously. You could tell he to keep watch and she wouldn't even blink. Literally. For an hour when we went camping she was told to watch me and my brother we had to give her eye drops afterward. I don't know much about you but you might be a good leader I'm not to keen on these people though especially the name Dragon's Roar. But these kids aren't their parents so I won't judge them based on that." He looked in her eyes through the mask. His eyes were covered by a blue screen. "Sorry about the mask it just makes me feel reassured. Also it means a lot to me so I try to keep it on as much as I can. But you look trust worthy." He slid the mask to the top of his head. "Man the air out here is so much better. Anyways how are you? It's only fair that I ask you as well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back