• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Jasmine felt her symbol burning. When he got close the core absorb light and shot back at him with energy. It drained Jasmine as she sat up and the core went back into her body to recharge. "We should go." She said sheepishly.
A wall of light defensively rose to protect him and the saw disappeared. "Yeah.. I noticed. Very well. I have enough to theorize off of thank you kindly." He let them out of the realm and held her head again. "Do not share knowledge about your core. Its not hard to destroy. There are some of us that can do it with minimal effort okay? Good. Lets go"

And he disappeared, joining Morpheus just in time. "Inside? Seems so many have secrets within."

Dreamtique said:
"No!!! Stop!!!" Earl runs in front the man and tries to stop him.
"You don't understand...she is not like the others..."

"It is okay...really...leave her to me......" Earl looks at the man with a determined look.

"I am interested in what is "inside" her......" He turns around and looks at sloth.
@DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus looked conflicted but he didn't drop the weapon. "But... Then my collection will be incomplete... Can we like.. discover what's inside later? I'm sure Ryan will experiment on them all come oooooon" The man began to groan impatiently. His mark was seriously bothering him

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded. " Yes I do , I may feel sadness and pain but feeling happiness and all the positive emotions outweigh the bad. " he said as he freed more survivors without looking at Vance.
"And what if killing people made me happy? Is that a bad thing because you just said that positive emotions are good" Vance smiled, thinking he had caught Sage out "And what if someone can't feel emotions? what if it's not a choice? Would you said they're a bad person?

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shook his head, his chest burning with the symbol. "No can do sir. I need to hurry my new home and providers are calling. Seriously, I'm sorry you're smitten for slothy-poo she's so cute but I really really need to get going please don't stand in my way"
( ! ) His hand turned to a gun and he pointed it to Sloth, a beam charging inside. "I promise to make sure you're nice and polished don't even worry"

@Light
Dreamtique said:
"No!!! Stop!!!" Earl runs in front the man and tries to stop him.
"You don't understand...she is not like the others..."

"It is okay...really...leave her to me......" Earl looks at the man with a determined look.

"I am interested in what is "inside" her......" He turns around and looks at sloth. @DizjayDeathPride
"So you want to kill me? Even after I have you my powers to leave me alone." Her pegasus stands up to defend her. She was laying down in the grass with a saddened face.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus raised an eyebrow once he found her. "Lucifer huh? Fascinating. Ill keep that in mind. I'm here to kill you and collect your corpse. Shall we make this difficult or simple?"
"Do whatever the hell you want. I've lost... there's no point."

Embaga Elder] [B]That's it?[/B] He sounds like he hoped it would be something more exciting. [B]So you're related to the devil Lucifer mmkay.[/B] He takes a sip of his beer. [B]I have another question....who's the girl that told me in the training room. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"I don't know... but I'm done answering questions." With that, the link between them was cut off.

Lotusy said:
Malren almost flinched as he saw Kinziel nod with the same awkward tension. "Well, uh... I'm sorry. If it helped, I toom out Wrath peacefully. Without a fight at all. She should be safe, unless the other member try and hunt her." As an anxious reflex, he started clenching his hand, summoning a different weapon each time. It's strange. Just a few minutes ago, I could stare down Wrath herslef, but I can't even face Kinziel right now. He shook his head, and kept balling up his hand. Ah, it's nothing.
The weapon in his hand kept changing from a spear, to a staff, to a polished sword. Mal was about to flick the sword away when he caught a glimpse of himself in the metal. Wow. I've really changed. He tilted the blade ever so slightly, to look at Kinziel. And somehow, she has too. It's like she's not even here... wait a second. As this new detail caught his attention, Malren started to worry. "Uh, Kinziel? You're here, right? Not just some figment of my imagination?" In the moment, a terrible fear clenched his heart. I might have lost her a long time ago. The wind howled more than ever, and for once, Malren realized just how cold the air was.

Of course, the tension in the air was immediately broken as DR members started panicking, teleporting frantically to some place or another. Malren personally felt the pull, deciding to take action. "Nevermind. Hold on, Kinziel." He teleported, feeling the tug of the beacon as he went.

Sergio rolled his eyes as the knocking just go louder. "Ugh. Dear, just tell me what you want!" He shouted, looking through the hole in the door.

@Light

Edit: Damn, my post was a little too late. I'll edit it.
Kinziel stood there after he left, frozen due to the question he asked.

There was nothing at the door but the knocking turns into scratching and it becomes much more frequent with each second.

DizjayDeathPride said:
A wall of light defensively rose to protect him and the saw disappeared. "Yeah.. I noticed. Very well. I have enough to theorize off of thank you kindly." He let them out of the realm and held her head again. "Do not share knowledge about your core. Its not hard to destroy. There are some of us that can do it with minimal effort okay? Good. Lets go"
And he disappeared, joining Morpheus just in time. "Inside? Seems so many have secrets within."

Morpheus looked conflicted but he didn't drop the weapon. "But... Then my collection will be incomplete... Can we like.. discover what's inside later? I'm sure Ryan will experiment on them all come oooooon" The man began to groan impatiently. His mark was seriously bothering him
"She means no harm, and she is definitely not a threat, there is no need to treat her this way. Trust me."

"So...please......"

He peeks at sloth while speaking with the man. @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"And what if killing people made me happy? Is that a bad thing because you just said that positive emotions are good" Vance smiled, thinking he had caught Sage out "And what if someone can't feel emotions? what if it's not a choice? Would you said they're a bad person?
@djinnamon
Sage turned to him and folded his arms. " It may make that person happy but the relatives and friends of the people who get killed will not be. Also I would not say that person who lost their emotions are bad its the person who took them away that are bad. " He said

Dreamtique said:
"She means no harm, and she is definitely not a threat, there is no need to treat her this way. Trust me."
"So...please......"

He peeks at sloth while speaking with the man. @DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus clenched his jaw then stomped, letting the gun go. "Ugh fine! No I don't want to kill you. Sigh..." He spun and spawned his telepathic gun, shooting it at Sloth causing her no pain but a light recoil to her head. "No one kills you but me. Understand? I'm sure lover boy here will protect you. But in case things go bad, we're connected." He spawned a card and winked "Call me if you need me" And threw it to the ground, exploding, and the two left

Dreamtique said:
"So...please......"

He peeks at sloth while speaking with the man.
@DizjayDeathPride
Decimus nodded as darkness wrapped around her and killed her, taking her to the shadow realm. He finally disappeared and joined the two with Reed

@Tazmodo

"Hi we're new. Long story short, what the hell happened here? Why's it all... Boomy?"

djinnamon said:
Sage turned to him and folded his arms. " It may make that person happy but the relatives and friends of the people who get killed will not be. Also I would not say that person who lost their emotions are bad its the person who took them away that are bad. " He said
"And what if no one took their emotions away? what if just over time that they slowly lost any and all emotion" Vance asked, intrested to see how Sage would reply.

@djinnamon

Aww I guess she wasn't in the mood for talking. He teleports to the destroyed UN building and widen his eyes and whistles in shock. Wow....I guess someone wanted to make a point. He drunk guys beer as he split himself into 5. The 4 fakes went and search for survivors while the real just looked around drinking his beer.

" Well , I would feel sad for that person. " he said simply as he kept freeing people. " Do me a favour and help me please. " He asked Vance.

GingerBread said:
"And what if no one took their emotions away? what if just over time that they slowly lost any and all emotion" Vance asked, intrested to see how Sage would reply.

@djinnamon

Though it only took a second, the teleportation felt like it took ages for Malren. Colors flashed around him, spinning and changing like wind currents. It was bright, dizzying, and most of all, disorienting, and Mal quickly had to hurl after he finished the teleportation. After he finished, he looked up at the disaster he was called in to help with. A burning building, rubble, and smoke everywhere. Holy crap. What happened here? As the smoke and smell of death rushed past him, Malren could feel the terrible flashbacks pulling on him, especially the time when his home forest was burned. His vision spiraled in and out, from pitch-black to color, until he was fully taken.

Smoke. Ashes. Burning lungs, trees, and bodies. Young Malren shot up, looking around the tree when he resided. None of his mentor druids were there, and fire was slowly creeping up the sides of his tree. Springing down, Malren covered his mouth with one arm, grabbing a vine with the other one. What he witnessed next was carnage. Total carnage. Forest animals and their protector druids alike were being burned, cut, and shot down, as men in camouflaged gear assaulted his village. The vine snapped, and Malren was down on the battlefield with them. Bullets and blade, claws and fur whirled around him in a sickening symphony of violence. A the hilt of a blade knocked him down, and he looked up fearfully to find a soldier with a blade at his throat. One of his mentors, Rais, glanced back at him, mouthing, "Run," before transforming into a bear and attacking his assailant. Malren watched him get cut down, then continued running. The forest light, the smoke, the violence, it was just too much, too overwhelming, and-

Malren's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a soft cry for help. He rounded the corner, only to find a small child caught in some of the rubble. The child turned his head to look at Malren, and his clear eyes gave the druid a sense of deja vu. That... that was kinda like me. Desperate to save the child, he turned into a bear, but it only made the child cry. "What? Oh." Malren shifted back to human form, slowly putting up his hands in a non-threatening pose. "Sshh... it's ok." He instead summoned a crowbar, using it to pry the rubble off the child, who ran free and mostly uninjured. With a sigh, Malren sat down, then sent out a mental call to the guild members. "Hello? Anyone have a plan for this chaos?"

@Light @CelticSol (Sorry, I'm not sure who to tag. :P )

Sergio sighs, looking down at the fluffball. "Any explanation for this? No. Well, this is against my better judgement, but here goes." He opened the door, looking around for anyone outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
" Well , I would feel sad for that person. " he said simply as he kept freeing people. " Do me a favour and help me please. " He asked Vance.
"Help how? Unless you want me to put these people out of their misery, there's not a lot i can do" Vance shrugged, although he could probably lift the rubble with his new powers, he didn't really want to help.

@djinnamon

Sage sighed and turned his attractiveness up full force before turning to Vance and smiling cutely. " Please help me free them. " he asked , his voice smooth as silk.

GingerBread said:
"Help how? Unless you want me to put these people out of their misery, there's not a lot i can do" Vance shrugged, although he could probably lift the rubble with his new powers, he didn't really want to help.

@djinnamon

Earl looks at sloth and starts to walk towards her.

"You. Tell me why, why don't you just go around and do what you are supposed to do when you still can. "

"Aren't you suppose to inflict pain, bring chaos... and do what a sin is supposed to do?"

He looks at the innocent looking girl lying down in front of him, sloth. He is still puzzled that he can't sense any malicious intention from this girl and even something that caught his attention......

@Light

Vance saw the smile Sage was giving him, most normal people would've melted at the sight of him, But Vance wasn't normal or like most people, he still felt like he should help him though He's done something to either himself or me...... But i can't prove that Vance thought "Fine, i guess i can try out the new powers i got at least" Vance used the shadows cast by the rubble to create tendrils that lifted up the rubble that some people were still trapped under "Happy now?"

@djinnamon

Lotusy said:
Though it only took a second, the teleportation felt like it took ages for Malren. Colors flashed around him, spinning and changing like wind currents. It was bright, dizzying, and most of all, disorienting, and Mal quickly had to hurl after he finished the teleportation. After he finished, he looked up at the disaster he was called in to help with. A burning building, rubble, and smoke everywhere. Holy crap. What happened here? As the smoke and smell of death rushed past him, Malren could feel the terrible flashbacks pulling on him, especially the time when his home forest was burned. His vision spiraled in and out, from pitch-black to color, until he was fully taken.
Smoke. Ashes. Burning lungs, trees, and bodies. Young Malren shot up, looking around the tree when he resided. None of his mentor druids were there, and fire was slowly creeping up the sides of his tree. Springing down, Malren covered his mouth with one arm, grabbing a vine with the other one. What he witnessed next was carnage. Total carnage. Forest animals and their protector druids alike were being burned, cut, and shot down, as men in camouflaged gear assaulted his village. The vine snapped, and Malren was down on the battlefield with them. Bullets and blade, claws and fur whirled around him in a sickening symphony of violence. A the hilt of a blade knocked him down, and he looked up fearfully to find a soldier with a blade at his throat. One of his mentors, Rais, glanced back at him, mouthing, "Run," before transforming into a bear and attacking his assailant. Malren watched him get cut down, then continued running. The forest light, the smoke, the violence, it was just too much, too overwhelming, and-

Malren's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a soft cry for help. He rounded the corner, only to find a small child caught in some of the rubble. The child turned his head to look at Malren, and his clear eyes gave Malren a sense of deja vu. That... that was kinda like me. Desperate to save the child, he turned into a bear, but it only made the child cry. "What? Oh." Malren shifted back to human form, slowly putting up his hands in a non-threatening pose. "Sshh... it's ok." He instead summoned a crowbar, using it to pry the rubble off the child, who ran free and mostly uninjured. With a sigh, Malren sat down, then sent out a mental call to the guild members. "Hello? Anyone have a plan for this chaos?"

@Light @CelticSol (Sorry, I'm not sure who to tag. :P )

Sergio sighs, looking down at the fluffball. "Any explanation for this? No. Well, this is against my better judgement, but here goes." He opened the door, looking around for anyone outside.
Morpheus replied quickly. Well now this is interesting. So that's how it feels when someone speaks in your mind first. Fascinating. Hellooooo other member! My name is Morpheus Galizur. My partners here are Decimus Nogaletta and Ryan Taylor. We have recently decided to change our name to Legion due to current circumstances. Im rambling I'm sorry. What is your name? And we could go boom boom to everything around, peal it apart 1 by 1, or simply ignore it. Personally im a fan or destroying everything. Seem reasonable? Does thar answer your question?

Sage smirked and kissed Vance's cheek. " Yes , thank you very much. " He said before he went back to freeing people. Lance he had finished he plopped down on his ads and panted.

GingerBread said:
Vance saw the smile Sage was giving him, most normal people would've melted at the sight of him, But Vance wasn't normal or like most people, he still felt like he should help him though He's done something to either himself or me...... But i can't prove that Vance thought "Fine, i guess i can try out the new powers i got at least" Vance used the shadows cast by the rubble to create tendrils that lifted up the rubble that some people were still trapped under "Happy now?"

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage smirked and kissed Vance's cheek. " Yes , thank you very much. " He said before he went back to freeing people. once he had finished he plopped down on his ass and panted.
Vance was confused when Sage kissed him What was that about? i thought he didn't like me because i killed people and then i help him do one thing and he kisses me Vance thought, confused by why Sage would do that. Once Sage had sat down Vance walked over to him "What's your name?"

@djinnamon

Sage looked up at him. " Sage , what is yours. " he asked

GingerBread said:
Vance was confused when Sage kissed him What was that about? i thought he didn't like me because i killed people and then i help him do one thing and he kisses me Vance thought, confused by why Sage would do that. Once Sage had sat down Vance walked over to him "What's your name?"

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage looked up at him. " Sage , what is yours. " he asked
"Vance" He said, giving Sage a small smile So his name is Sage, that's a stupid name, fits his personality i guess Vance thought as he sat down on a piece of rubble adjacent to Sage.

@djinnamon

Sage blushed slightly at the smile. He looked around not knowing what to do. " You have any ideas for what to do now. " he asked.

GingerBread said:
"Vance" He said, giving Sage a small smile So his name is Sage, that's a stupid name, fits his personality i guess Vance thought as he sat down on a piece of rubble adjacent to Sage.

@djinnamon

@Light[/URL]
"I know I have a bigger purpose... that's why. There isn't enough good to counter the evil in the world. That's why we sins were created. To define what is bad and show the example of what is good. What's the point in showing what's bad if there is no good to counter it."

Lotusy said:
Outside the door was nothing, but there were sounds down the pathway. He just had to step through the door frame.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
Aww I guess she wasn't in the mood for talking. He teleports to the destroyed UN building and widen his eyes and whistles in shock. Wow....I guess someone wanted to make a point. He drunk guys beer as he split himself into 5. The 4 fakes went and search for survivors while the real just looked around drinking his beer.

[/QUOTE]
There was a female in the distance watching Inaro, since he was the last one she had to inspect and scan.

djinnamon said:
Sage blushed slightly at the smile. He looked around not knowing what to do. " You have any ideas for what to do now. " he asked.
He's blushing because i smiled at him? He just kissed me but me smiling makes him blush? Vance thought, slightly confused "Well i'm going to go back to what i was doing before all this happened" Vance said as he slapped his hands onto his thighs before standing up.

@djinnamon

Sage nodded. " Can I come with you , I'm bored as hell. " he said in almost a whiny manner as he stood up. He needed something to do and here was a golden opportunity.

GingerBread said:
He's blushing because i smiled at him? He just kissed me but me smiling makes him blush? Vance thought, slightly confused "Well i'm going to go back to what i was doing before all this happened" Vance said as he slapped his hands onto his thighs before standing up.

@djinnamon

Inaro feels like his being watched he drinks his beer as the fakes starts fussing back with the original. Inaro then teleports behind the girl. If you take a picture it'll last longer. @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back