First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Thanks for the advice, but I'll stick around to help find survivors." Issac then began searching around with his super speed to find people as fast as possible then calls out. "There's two people trapped under a big piece of rubble about 20 feet to the left, and one other trapped 15 feet to the left of those two."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan nodded and went into his powered form. The arrow split into 3 and he shot them into the air. They arched around and landed on each rubble pile, doing the attack. When they exploded Ryan's form faded away. He was a bit winded but absorbed the sunlight to regain a bit more. "This is getting tiresome. I might just do one big thing and deal with consequences later." He let the bow disappear and started stretching. "Anymore?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan nodded and went into his powered form. The arrow split into 3 and he shot them into the air. They arched around and landed on each rubble pile, doing the attack. When they exploded Ryan's form faded away. He was a bit winded but absorbed the sunlight to regain a bit more. "This is getting tiresome. I might just do one big thing and deal with consequences later." He let the bow disappear and started stretching. "Anymore?"
Isaac circled the rubble a few more times, spotting 3 people all in the same location and calls out "Just 3 more, 30 feet to the right, under the same piece of rubble."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac circled the rubble a few more times, spotting 3 people all in the same location and calls out "Just 3 more, 30 feet to the right, under the same piece of rubble."

[/QUOTE]
Darkness engulfed the entire piece of rock and it disappeared. Decimus appeared, walking over. A blue kitten laid on his head and the emotionless man joined the group. "Quit killing yourself Ryan. I'm not particularly in the mood to save you from the Underworld." The cat on his head stood and raised a paw to Ryan, meowing in agreement.

Decimus looked between Malren and Issac. "I am Decimus. I see you've met Ryan. The animal is Morpheus. Our glorious and superior leader of awesomeness and justice." The cat on his head nodded pride fully while the man spoke. It sounded scripted and completely sarcastic

djinnamon said:
Sage raised a eyebrow. " Someone seems angry. Lets make a deal . " he said
Vance continued glaring at Sage I don't want to have to kill him if i don't have to, i wouldn't gain anything out of it anyways, so let's see what the 'deal' is Vance thought before lowering his dagger slightly "What deal?"

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Darkness engulfed the entire piece of rock and it disappeared. Decimus appeared, walking over. A blue kitten laid on his head and the emotionless man joined the group. "Quit killing yourself Ryan. I'm not particularly in the mood to save you from the Underworld." The cat on his head stood and raised a paw to Ryan, meowing in agreement.
Decimus looked between Malren and Issac. "I am Decimus. I see you've met Ryan. The animal is Morpheus. Our glorious and superior leader of awesomeness and justice." The cat on his head nodded pride fully while the man spoke. It sounded scripted and completely sarcastic
"Well nice to meet you two, but um is Morpheus always a cat or can he change shape or something?"

" Let me sleep with you and the posters disappear. " he said

GingerBread said:
Vance continued glaring at Sage I don't want to have to kill him if i don't have to, i wouldn't gain anything out of it anyways, so let's see what the 'deal' is Vance thought before lowering his dagger slightly "What deal?"
@djinnamon

"Nice to meet you, Decimus." Malren could practically feel the sarcasm dripping from the new man's words. He rolled his eyes along with the other man, then turned back into a bear and started digging again. After freeing two grown men from the rubble, he walked over to Isaac and Ryan, handing each one of them one of the survivors. "There. Don't kill yourselves, I'm pretty sure that one weighs over 300." He dusted off his paws and returned to normal. "So what now?"

@Cadin shadow lord @DizjayDeathPride

djinnamon said:
" Let me sleep with you and the posters disappear. " he said
"Are you really that desperate?" Vance asked as he put his dagger back in it's sheath "I could just kill you and achieve the same effect couldn't i?" Vance placed his hand on his dagger, ready to get it out if he needed or wanted to.

@djinnamon

Sage shook his head. " No , I'm just incredibly bored and tired and in the mood to cuddle something. " he said casually as he cocked and placed a hand on his hip.

GingerBread said:
"Are you really that desperate?" Vance asked as he put his dagger back in it's sheath "I could just kill you and achieve the same effect couldn't i?" Vance placed his hand on his dagger, ready to get it out if he needed or wanted to.

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage shook his head. " No , I'm just incredibly bored and tired and in the mood to cuddle something. " he said casually as he cocked and placed a hand on his hip.
Vance squeezed the bridge of his nose and let out an exasperated sigh "You're not going to let me say no, are you?" Vance asked, already sure of the answer I can't be asked to kill this guy, I'd probably have my rank taken away from me or something if i did anyways Vance thought as he looked back at Sage "Fine, come on then" Vance said as he started walking towards his room.

@djinnamon

Sage followed by skipping with a large smile on his face. His hair bouncing with each bounce until they reach Vance's room.

GingerBread said:
Vance squeezed the bridge of his nose and let out an exasperated sigh "You're not going to let me say no, are you?" Vance asked, already sure of the answer I can't be asked to kill this guy, I'd probably have my rank taken away from me or something if i did anyways Vance thought as he looked back at Sage "Fine, come on then" Vance said as he started walking towards his room.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan walked and filled the group. "Id say we find anyone else still here? Or a message. Maybe someone will show us the next step."
@Lotusy @Cadin shadow lord
"I say we look for clues, if they used magic to bomb the building maybe one of our guild members could trace it. Or we could go looking for anyone here like you suggested."

djinnamon said:
Sage followed by skipping with a large smile on his face. His hair bouncing with each bounce until they reach Vance's room.
Vance was starting to regret his decision as he saw Sage skipping with a smile on his face It's just this one time, you'll be asleep during it, and then you can tell him to piss off and never have to interact with him again Vance thought as he opened the door to his room before taking off his clothes and climbing into bed, facing the wall before pulling the covers over himself.

@djinnamon

Sage froze and back up against a wall. " Why do you have your clothes off. " he asked

GingerBread said:
Vance was starting to regret his decision as he saw Sage skipping with a smile on his face It's just this one time, you'll be asleep during it, and then you can tell him to piss off and never have to interact with him again Vance thought as he opened the door to his room before taking off his clothes and climbing into bed, facing the wall before pulling the covers over himself.
@djinnamon

Malren shook his head. "I don't see anyone able to trace yet. Best option would probably be to wait." He watched as Ryan suddenly decided to teleport away. "Huh, strange. Kinda mean too. Still a mess out here." A glance to Isaac made up his mind. "How about we go help the free survivors? You know, talk to people. I'm sure they're pretty shocked right now."

@Cadin shadow lord

djinnamon said:
Sage froze and back up against a wall. " Why do you have your clothes off. " he asked
"Because i'm not going to sleep in my clothes am I?" Vance replied, slightly annoyed. Vance sat up to look at Sage "I'm not completely naked, but if it bothers you that much you can sleep on top of the covers or you can leave"

@djinnamon

Lotusy said:
Malren shook his head. "I don't see anyone able to trace yet. Best option would probably be to wait." He watched as Ryan suddenly decided to teleport away. "Huh, strange. Kinda mean too. Still a mess out here." A glance to Isaac made up his mind. "How about we go help the free survivors? You know, talk to people. I'm sure they're pretty shocked right now."
@Cadin shadow lord
Morpheus snapped and pointed to malren. "I see why Ryan likes you. I like that idea. Lets talk! Who doesn't love conversation in times of stress. And with luck someone will have appeared and destroyed it from the inside"

Sage rolled his eyes and pulled off his pants and shirt , leaving him in his undershirt and underwear before jumping in the bed and getting under the covers and yawning. " Good night. " he mumbled before he fell asleep.

GingerBread said:
"Because i'm not going to sleep in my clothes am I?" Vance replied, slightly annoyed. Vance sat up to look at Sage "I'm not completely naked, but if it bothers you that much you can sleep on top of the covers or you can leave"

@djinnamon

Lotusy said:
@Cadin shadow lord
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus snapped and pointed to malren. "I see why Ryan likes you. I like that idea. Lets talk! Who doesn't love conversation in times of stress. And with luck someone will have appeared and destroyed it from the inside"
"Sounds like a plan. Let's get started."

djinnamon said:
Sage rolled his eyes and pulled off his pants and shirt , leaving him in his undershirt and underwear before jumping in the bed and getting under the covers and yawning. " Good night. " he mumbled before he fell asleep.
Vance rolled his eyes before shuffling slightly away from Sage, making sure he was facing away from Sage If he tries to do something like this again, I'll make sure he goes 'Missing' Vance thought before yawning slightly as he drifted off to sleep.
@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back