• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Inheritance said:
"The second one sounds interesting...not in the way you said but...suppose we make a tournament for the strongest in the land? I scoured the legends-no way found to defeat Isabel. Any way to imprison her? She's too powerful it throws my plans out of whack. Because I know what I wish to do now..." He grinned, and held his completed blade up. "The people of this world have scorned me...not caring about this human side of mine. Ok, that's fine. Perhaps they like the devil side. They must like devils. So let's open the gates to hell!" @Light
"Uuuumm...that sounds very evil. Maybe I should do something about this." Grimm thinks for a while, debating on whether or not he should tell him no. "Aw, why not?! We can try using a masterball!"

Tazmodo said:
Reed nodded and teleported them to her castle. "Do you want me to leave?"
"I-I'm not sure...just stay until I need space." Adrianna takes a deep breath and looks up at the castle, remembering the times when she was younger and these front gates looked much taller. Now they look as barren as the castle truthfully is. "Would you mind me talking? It would help if I could talk about it..."

GingerBread said:
Colin
Colin was slightly shocked by what Reyla said. "Wh-What? D-Doctors are okay with not helping people? And they sometimes don't?" He didn't want to call Reyla a liar, but he also didn't believe that many of the doctors would be okay with not being able to help people, let alone not actually try. "I-I don't think most Doctors are like that. There might be one or two, b-but most of the doctors I've met have been nice. I-I think you just met one of the bad ones and I-I'm sorry for that"

@Light
"Well then if I just ran into the bad ones constantly then I must have terrible luck. I guess it's expected to give up after several attempts." Reyla purses her lips, staring at the grass with a sour expression.

metalcity said:
(not sure whats happening again...)
Abigail walked around a local town, confused by all the stuff that happened to her. She shook her head "I really don't care." She sighed as she tried to look for someone to talk to, try and lighten her bordem.
A man with purple mist flowing off of his body was walking around the streets, fixing things and offering people a hand with whatever they needed. He was also helping people recover emotionally and mentally from the hell they've just witnessed. That's when his eyes caught Abigail's. It was nothing but a cold glare, something good he would give to even an associate of Dragon's Roar.

"OF COURSE it is EVIL! I am having hell invade the mortal plane! And don't think of it as evil...nobody likes my human self. Ok, then I will give them the DEVILS!" He was fairly annoyed with people at this point. "Unless you can tell me otherwise?"

Colin

Colin felt awkward in the situation since he wasn't one hundred percent sure what to say to make her feel better."W-Well. Even though I'm technically not a doctor, Y-You can always come to me if you'd like; I-I can give you my number if you'd prefer to come to me for any checkups or any thing like that. I-I'm fairly sure I can heal anything anyway" Colin smiled at Reyla, hoping that what he said would cheer her up a bit at the least.

@Light

Light said:
"Uuuumm...that sounds very evil. Maybe I should do something about this." Grimm thinks for a while, debating on whether or not he should tell him no. "Aw, why not?! We can try using a masterball!"
"I-I'm not sure...just stay until I need space." Adrianna takes a deep breath and looks up at the castle, remembering the times when she was younger and these front gates looked much taller. Now they look as barren as the castle truthfully is. "Would you mind me talking? It would help if I could talk about it..."

"Well then if I just ran into the bad ones constantly then I must have terrible luck. I guess it's expected to give up after several attempts." Reyla purses her lips, staring at the grass with a sour expression.

A man with purple mist flowing off of his body was walking around the streets, fixing things and offering people a hand with whatever they needed. He was also helping people recover emotionally and mentally from the hell they've just witnessed. That's when his eyes caught Abigail's. It was nothing but a cold glare, something good he would give to even an associate of Dragon's Roar.
Reed nodded. "Yeah of course get it all out. I'm here whenever you need me. What do you need to say?"

Light said:
All the Grimm turtles devoured one another until there was only one left. "Get a job! We can work at a fast food market or something. It'll be great! We can also try to make you the strongest pitlord. You can fight other pit lords to earn that title."
Adrianna slowly allows her expression to ease up. "Good...now that we have nothing to do. I'd like to go home and mourn my siblings. If you wouldn't mind. It would mean a lot to me Reed."

"Why's that? Many doctors are not only okay with it but do it anyways." Reyla slightly scowls at the ground when she says this.

Sofia didn't know how to take this but if he was offering her a way home then she could at least do this much. "Alright...I can hang out with you. Only for a little bit though." She didn't think he'd be a fun person to hang out with which is why she limited the time.

"The first request I can do. The second request I cannot even if I wanted to, I don't have that power. Third...." The leader slides a key towards Cole. "Go to the Himalayas and the key should guide you from there."

"Yeah he's kind of like a robot. A very helpful robot actually! He can help us with certian types of information as well as inventions. If you have an idea, he can make it reality!"
Cole

Cole stuck out his hand for Sofia to take it. Tell me, what type of things you do for fun, besides lose eggs? He said jokingly. He hoped that this didn't anger her, he was just joking. But the mention of the eggs got him thinking about Shadow. What well happen now? He started thinking about take Shadow with him. Before he leaves to hangout he thought about checking up on Ryder, Shadow, and Tempest.

The portal closes then opens back up again changing it's destination.
Hey you don't mind if I check on my Hatchlings do you? I haven't seen them since this rift fiasco.

Clone

The clone grabbed the key and placed it in his pocket. Alright before I leave, who has the power to allow for the second request to come true?

Hakeem

Hakeem was interested in the robot Tink now. He has no idea for what type of gadget he wanted but he'll keep a mental map to this place so when he does he'll come back and have it made to reality.

Inheritance said:
"OF COURSE it is EVIL! I am having hell invade the mortal plane! And don't think of it as evil...nobody likes my human self. Ok, then I will give them the DEVILS!" He was fairly annoyed with people at this point. "Unless you can tell me otherwise?"
"Well as Death that may or may not tamper with the laws...if it doesn't I don't mind but if it does I'll have to kill you and the demons." Grimm shifts into his regular form and smiles. "Fun huh?"

GingerBread said:
Colin
Colin felt awkward in the situation since he wasn't one hundred percent sure what to say to make her feel better."W-Well. Even though I'm technically not a doctor, Y-You can always come to me if you'd like; I-I can give you my number if you'd prefer to come to me for any checkups or any thing like that. I-I'm fairly sure I can heal anything anyway" Colin smiled at Reyla, hoping that what he said would cheer her up a bit at the least.

@Light
"What do you mean heal anything?" Reyla wasn't going to give him her number without proof that he could 'heal anything' first. If not then this could be a way to hit on her.

Tazmodo said:
Reed nodded. "Yeah of course get it all out. I'm here whenever you need me. What do you need to say?"
"These castle doors...I remember the time Hilda and I used to play outside these gates. We would always dream of the day we made our own castles. The day we could just...be free and live. She died in the collapse of the guild. She was fighting someone there when it toppled down. She was only 16." Adrianna walks into the castle.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
Cole
Cole stuck out his hand for Sofia to take it. Tell me, what type of things you do for fun, besides lose eggs? He said jokingly. He hoped that this didn't anger her, he was just joking. But the mention of the eggs got him thinking about Shadow. What well happen now? He started thinking about take Shadow with him. Before he leaves to hangout he thought about checking up on Ryder, Shadow, and Tempest.

The portal closes then opens back up again changing it's destination.
Hey you don't mind if I check on my Hatchlings do you? I haven't seen them since this rift fiasco.

Clone

The clone grabbed the key and placed it in his pocket. Alright before I leave, who has the power to allow for the second request to come true?

Hakeem

Hakeem was interested in the robot Tink now. He has no idea for what type of gadget he wanted but he'll keep a mental map to this place so when he does he'll come back and have it made to reality.

[/QUOTE]
Sofia has a temper to her and when Cole brought up losing the eggs it came out. "I didn't lose them." She was clearly lying. "I don't care if you see your hatchlings. Whatever, I'll talk about what I like later."

Before the leader could say anything, he began to gag. His body erupted in flames and he began to painfully scream. It seemed like someone didn't want information getting out.

"We're almost near Tink!" Isabel looks at the tall buildinf before them and smiles. "Maya..here we come."

Colin

"I-I mean I can heal anything. I'm not really sure how to explain it better than that. I-I can really demonstrate without hurting myself or you, or finding someone who is h-hurt" Colin smiled sheepishly at Relay. "I-I can just give you my number and you can call me when you're hurt or need a checkup or something; Y-You don't have to give me yours and I'll come to you when or if you need me."

@Light

GingerBread said:
Colin
"I-I mean I can heal anything. I'm not really sure how to explain it better than that. I-I can really demonstrate without hurting myself or you, or finding someone who is h-hurt" Colin smiled sheepishly at Relay. "I-I can just give you my number and you can call me when you're hurt or need a checkup or something; Y-You don't have to give me yours and I'll come to you when or if you need me."

@Light
Reyla knits her eyebrows and looks Colin up and down, searching for any sign of bad intentions. "No...it's fine. I'll give you my number too. Here." Reyla begins to write her number down on a piece of paper for Colin. "Let's see if you really can treat me. I hope this applies to my husband and children as well."

Last edited by a moderator:
Colin shook his head lightly when Reyla offered him her number. "Y-You don't have to give me your number. I-It's not like I can call you if your hurt" Colin chuckled slightly trying to make a small joke. He then took a small notebook out from his pocket along with a pen before jotting down his number and ripping out the page. He then handed the Page to Reyla with a smile. "O-Of course it applies to them. I wouldn't be a good doctor if I only helped certain people, w-would I?"

@Light

Light said:
"Well as Death that may or may not tamper with the laws...if it doesn't I don't mind but if it does I'll have to kill you and the demons." Grimm shifts into his regular form and smiles. "Fun huh?"
"What do you mean heal anything?" Reyla wasn't going to give him her number without proof that he could 'heal anything' first. If not then this could be a way to hit on her.

"These castle doors...I remember the time Hilda and I used to play outside these gates. We would always dream of the day we made our own castles. The day we could just...be free and live. She died in the collapse of the guild. She was fighting someone there when it toppled down. She was only 16." Adrianna walks into the castle.

Sofia has a temper to her and when Cole brought up losing the eggs it came out. "I didn't lose them." She was clearly lying. "I don't care if you see your hatchlings. Whatever, I'll talk about what I like later."

Before the leader could say anything, he began to gag. His body erupted in flames and he began to painfully scream. It seemed like someone didn't want information getting out.

"We're almost near Tink!" Isabel looks at the tall buildinf before them and smiles. "Maya..here we come."
Reed follows her in. "That's terrible. But one day you can keep your end of the promise and build one. And maybe build one in her name."

GingerBread said:
Colin shook his head lightly when Reyla offered him her number. "Y-You don't have to give me your number. I-It's not like I can call you if your hurt" Colin chuckled slightly trying to make a small joke. He then took a small notebook out from his pocket along with a pen before jotting down his number and ripping out the page. He then handed the Page to Reyla with a smile. "O-Of course it applies to them. I wouldn't be a good doctor if I only helped certain people, w-would I?"
@Light
"Thank you...Colin." Reyla had to adjust to his name for a moment there. "I'll be leaving soon with the kids, just to let you know. Do you have any plans for the day?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed follows her in. "That's terrible. But one day you can keep your end of the promise and build one. And maybe build one in her name."
"I don't think I can...no its not that. I don't want to do that, it won't feel right or the same." Adrianna walks into the art room, depicting paintings of dark and sad wonders. It was as if the painter could only see sorrow in their hearts. "Preston...I love his art as deeply as I loved him. He was the nether counterpart to my aether. We were really close even though he didn't talk much. I don't know what happened to him though...chances are he's been killed too."

Colin

"I-It's alright" Colin smiled at Reyla. When she asked if he had anything planned for the day, he shrugged. "N-Not really. I-I don't really have anything to do today" Colin glanced around to check on Wade quickly before turning back around to face Reyla again. "I was just going to go home and relax or something. W-Why do you ask?"

@Light

Light said:

Cole

Cole's neck jolted back, and his eyes slightly widened when Sofia went off. He was prepared and sure didn't think shebwas gone get mad at that. He placed his hands up as if surrendering. Wow...sorrry I won't be bringing that up again. He shakes his head while walking inside the portal.

When they exit it, they're exactly where they left them on the flying shark. Shadow, Ryder, and their horses should all be there while Tempest is already gone with Inaro. The sight of Shadow brought the thought of Crimson. He walks over towards Shadow and holds his fist out towards him. Cole was ready to relay what happened to Crimson to Shadow .

Clone

The clone kept a calm blank expression as the leader of Egypt died by flames. In his mind, this only lead to more questions in the future. I really hope I don't get blamed for this. He walks into a void portal, coming out at the Himalayas with warm clothing on.

Hakeem

Surprisingly Hakeem was actually happy that he gets to see Maya again. So happy he started chatting, unaware that he might regret it. Maaya, Maaya, Maaya, Maaya! @Light

GingerBread said:
Colin
"I-It's alright" Colin smiled at Reyla. When she asked if he had anything planned for the day, he shrugged. "N-Not really. I-I don't really have anything to do today" Colin glanced around to check on Wade quickly before turning back around to face Reyla again. "I was just going to go home and relax or something. W-Why do you ask?"

@Light
"If you're intending to help us then you should come over for dinner and meet my husband. Meeting my younger sister would be nice too since she's in need as well."

@Light[/URL]
Shadow extends his hand to fist bump Cole. Once he gets the information on what happened to Crimson, Shadow stops pulsing with energy. Both he and his horse shrink down to a sad black little flame. Sofia calms down and looks extremely concerned, she was feeling bad now too because of it. "What did you do?"

Once the clone of Cole arrives at the Himalayas, there was a calling towards a cave at the top of a far mountain.

Isabel walks into the building with the kids and looks around at the factory-like scenery. "Now I need to look for Tink....Hmmm. What would get his attention?" Isabel looks at the children she's carrying and smiles, setting them down afterwards. "Go wild!" She gives them a bright and beautiful smile while spreading her arms outwards. Emily smiles and runs around picking things up and playing with them along with Red and Blue.

Colin

"S-Sure. A-As long as it's not a bother or anything."
Colin smiled at Reyla, slightly wondering what she meant when she said her sister was in need. He assumed she meant medical assistance but since she was just talking about inviting him around for dinner and that she didn't mention her when she asked if his medical help would apply to her husband and kids, he wasn't one hundred percent sure. "Do you live close to here then?"

@Light

Victoria Rose

Victoria woke up but all she could see was darkness. She panicked, but calmed down. "Grimm? Can you hear me?" She curled into a ball, her head on her knees.Where am I?

@Light

Light said:
"Thank you...Colin." Reyla had to adjust to his name for a moment there. "I'll be leaving soon with the kids, just to let you know. Do you have any plans for the day?"
"I don't think I can...no its not that. I don't want to do that, it won't feel right or the same." Adrianna walks into the art room, depicting paintings of dark and sad wonders. It was as if the painter could only see sorrow in their hearts. "Preston...I love his art as deeply as I loved him. He was the nether counterpart to my aether. We were really close even though he didn't talk much. I don't know what happened to him though...chances are he's been killed too."
Reed thought about Preston but nothing came up. "I don't know either. I didn't know they were all killed until you found out. His artwork was good though. It's a shame that's it's just sitting here though."

GingerBread said:
Colin

"S-Sure. A-As long as it's not a bother or anything."
Colin smiled at Reyla, slightly wondering what she meant when she said her sister was in need. He assumed she meant medical assistance but since she was just talking about inviting him around for dinner and that she didn't mention her when she asked if his medical help would apply to her husband and kids, he wasn't one hundred percent sure. "Do you live close to here then?"

@Light
"Yes I live two blocks down in the blue two story house." Reyla points in its direction. "I'm leaving in 8 minutes but dinner starts in two hours."

@Light[/URL][/border]
Grimm appears on her head in a mini form. "I can always hear you! You're in the darkness realm!" He jumps off of her head and lands on her knee. "What's up?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed thought about Preston but nothing came up. "I don't know either. I didn't know they were all killed until you found out. His artwork was good though. It's a shame that's it's just sitting here though."
"Yeah..." Adrianna begins to walk up the castle stairs, sliding her hand on the marble railing. "What feeling does this castle give you?"

Colin

"S-So would you like me to come over now? Or in a little bit?" Colin asked, not wanting to intrude in any way. "I-I don't want to be a bother" Colin smiled at Reyla and then started watching Wade and her children playing together.

@Light

Light said:
"Yes I live two blocks down in the blue two story house." Reyla points in its direction. "I'm leaving in 8 minutes but dinner starts in two hours."
Grimm appears on her head in a mini form. "I can always hear you! You're in the darkness realm!" He jumps off of her head and lands on her knee. "What's up?"

"Yeah..." Adrianna begins to walk up the castle stairs, sliding her hand on the marble railing. "What feeling does this castle give you?"
Reed looked up the walls then to her. He had a sad expression. "It feels empty and cold. It's like it's missing a key component and without it it's just........ there sitting, aging, dieing." He looked at her. "How are you holding up?" He was worried for her.

Obama settled down in the airplane, exhaling deeply. "All in a days work," he muttered, flicking the oil from behind his ear. "What about you, Joe - WHOAWHOAWHOA!!!" As Maya bolted past him and straight for the controls, Obama reached out to stop her, but it was too late. After pressing the buttons, the bomber made some awful creaking sounds and one interesting whinny before exploding in a ball of fire, launching the three occupants and the unfortunate pilot into the air. Obama only had enough time to grab a jetpack before slinging it on and snatching up Joe. "Little girl!" He yelled breathlessly. "Time to drop! Are you ready?"

@GingerBread

@Light[/URL][/CENTER]
"Sure!" Grimm has them both end up in Turkey. "We're free! Now what should we do now?" He grows in size and has their clothes turn into suits.

GingerBread said:
Colin
"S-So would you like me to come over now? Or in a little bit?" Colin asked, not wanting to intrude in any way. "I-I don't want to be a bother" Colin smiled at Reyla and then started watching Wade and her children playing together.

@Light
"Come over in a little bit, you'll be fine." Reyla begins to pack up her things, getting ready to call her kids back. "It was nice to meet you." She extends her hand for another handshake.

Tazmodo said:
Reed looked up the walls then to her. He had a sad expression. "It feels empty and cold. It's like it's missing a key component and without it it's just........ there sitting, aging, dieing." He looked at her. "How are you holding up?" He was worried for her.
"Not well...even though I don't look like it." Adrianna finishes walking up the stairs and turns to the door on the left. "This was my room..."

• Colin

"Y-Yeah. It was nice to meet you too" Colin smiled at Reyla as he shook her hand. "I-I'll probably be coming like 10 minutes early. If I haven't, would you mind giving me a call? Just in case things suddenly get hectic and I end up forgetting"

@Light

Light said:
Shadow extends his hand to fist bump Cole. Once he gets the information on what happened to Crimson, Shadow stops pulsing with energy. Both he and his horse shrink down to a sad black little flame. Sofia calms down and looks extremely concerned, she was feeling bad now too because of it. "What did you do?"
Once the clone of Cole arrives at the Himalayas, there was a calling towards a cave at the top of a far mountain.

Isabel walks into the building with the kids and looks around at the factory-like scenery. "Now I need to look for Tink....Hmmm. What would get his attention?" Isabel looks at the children she's carrying and smiles, setting them down afterwards. "Go wild!" She gives them a bright and beautiful smile while spreading her arms outwards. Emily smiles and runs around picking things up and playing with them along with Red and Blue.
Cole

Cole slowly puts his hand down when Shadow and his horse turned into a little black flame. I'm sorry shadow. He said weakly holding back his tears. He turned towards Sophia with watery eyes and a sadden face. I told him about the death of my brother Crimson. Shadow was Crimson's hatchling, and now that he's gone, he turned to a small black flame. He spoke at little stronger as if he's getting over it. He wipes his eyes getting rid of the water and forces a smile. Alright let's go do something fun. What do you like to do??

Clone

The clone looked around for anything helpful until he felt a calling leading towards a cave. He followed the calling while traveling on a platform made out of void energy. Once he arrived he landed outside the cave and walks inside, illuminating the cave with a bright purple light.

Hakeem

Hakeem smiles and runs around looking for something to break or play with. He stopped at the sight of a big machine. He summoned Zeus's lightning bolt, Hermes sandals, and his crown, putting it on his head while glaring at the machine. Hakeem's imagination started to run a muck. In his mind the machine was a machine beast that needed to be slayed. He points the bolt at it. You have ravaged my lands for far too long Machine Beast. I, King Hakeem, will end you here and now!! He spoke with pride and courage. He took his first step dashing forward towards the machine striking it with the lightning bolt. He kept running moving faster and faster, striking the machine from all sides.

In his mind the machine was weakening so he decided to use a finisher. He dashed back to his original spot and Ai's gem started glowing.
It is time to end you. He paused for dramatic effect. Once and for all. He blast the machine with a burst of water then fires lightning from the bolt. The attack created a bright lightning blue light. As the attack ends the light dies out. In is mind the machine beast was slayed, he banished the lightning bolt and sandals away, but leaves the crown. He smiles and puts his hands behind his head, walking away to find something else to do without looking back. Hehe all in a days work. @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back