• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stared curiously. "You can manipulate your age? Interesting..." Now she had caught his interest.

Decimus crossed his arms to Vance. "It appears you've gotten a better control on the darkness. Impressive." He walked out of the darkness to Vance and extended his hand. "Formally, now that all distractions are gone, I am Decimus Nogaletta."

"I was relaxing" Vance sat up slightly, shooting Decimus a glare "And i don't believe i ever gave any hint of interest to who you were"

Malren sighed as the girl seemed to stop, then morphed back into human form. He felt the Essence of Wrath pass over him, and the words, "one man army" kept flashing across his mind. Wow, he thought. Two sins in one day. And I didn't have to kill either of them! With her fighting spirit gone, Malren was sure that it was safe to finally approach her. "So, uh, we good here now?" Upon further inspections, Malren could see bits of Kinziel in this other girl. "Come on, you'll freeze to death out here. I would know, I did it once." He transformed into a bear, leaning down as in indication for Kavael to ride on his back.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stared curiously. "You can manipulate your age? Interesting..." Now she had caught his interest.

Decimus crossed his arms to Vance. "It appears you've gotten a better control on the darkness. Impressive." He walked out of the darkness to Vance and extended his hand. "Formally, now that all distractions are gone, I am Decimus Nogaletta."
Jasmine blushed again. "I can manipulate anything about my body. That's how Derek and I share a body." Derek didn't like this and tried to change the body back. He knew that he wasn't naturally the strongest just that Jasmine never fought back. He calmed down and sat back he couldn't afford her knowing. "So what do we do now?" She said twirling her hair with her fingers.

GingerBread said:
"I was relaxing" Vance sat up slightly, shooting Decimus a glare "And i don't believe i ever gave any hint of interest to who you were"
Decimus raised an eyebrow. "Very well. I offer to teach you a better control over the darkness if you so wish. You know the symbol if you need me."

Decimua turned and walked away,
"So how is this ranking system working? Grimm?"

Inaro teleports back into the training room drinking his beer waiting on his friend to reappear. As he's waiting he tries Ashlyn again. Ashlyn we gotta talk. I know you're there. @Light

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine blushed again. "I can manipulate anything about my body. That's how Derek and I share a body." Derek didn't like this and tried to change the body back. He knew that he wasn't naturally the strongest just that Jasmine never fought back. He calmed down and sat back he couldn't afford her knowing. "So what do we do now?" She said twirling her hair with her fingers.
Morpheus chuckled and walked to her, kissing her cheek. "I have a bit of business to take care of. Ill talk to you soon"

He disappeared and appeared on Ryan's shoulder. "Where are you headed young man?" Ryan told him his theories of the sins and Morpheus agreed. "Lets find my last two toys!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus raised an eyebrow. "Very well. I offer to teach you a better control over the darkness if you so wish. You know the symbol if you need me."
"First off what symbol? And second why would i need help from someone lesser than me" Vance asked as Decimus walked off, not really caring if he got a reply.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus chuckled and walked to her, kissing her cheek. "I have a bit of business to take care of. Ill talk to you soon"
He disappeared and appeared on Ryan's shoulder. "Where are you headed young man?" Ryan told him his theories of the sins and Morpheus agreed. "Lets find my last two toys!"
Jasmine sat down and tried to calm down. Derek took over and went to the room. He was slowly losing control and he didn't like that. "Hey Ashlyn if you can hear me then can you tell me if I earned any rank?"

Jackson was laying in his bed trying to use his light manipulation and dark manipulation. "Hey Grimm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me if I ranked up any?"

@Light

GingerBread said:
"First off what symbol? And second why would i need help from someone lesser than me" Vance asked as Decimus walked off, not really caring if he got a reply.
Decimus turned to him slowly, his eyes glowing a bright purple. "Lesser? Than you? Don't make me laugh"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus turned to him slowly, his eyes glowing a bright purple. "Lesser? Than you? Don't make me laugh"
"Why? Are you a fan of self deprecating humor?" Vance looked at Decimus with an uninterested look "Or are you into masochism?"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"Why? Are you a fan of self deprecating humor?" Vance looked at Decimus with an uninterested look "Or are you into masochism?"

@DizjayDeathPride
The ground lightly shook as Decimus stared at him. Purple mist steamed out of the cracks forming in the ground. "Lets see about that little boy."

( ! ) He extended his hand to Vance and the ground ripped open, the hands and screams of the Damned slamming around trying to grab Vance and pull him into Underworld

DizjayDeathPride said:
The ground lightly shook as Decimus stared at him. Purple mist steamed out of the cracks forming in the ground. "Lets see about that little boy."
( ! ) He extended his hand to Vance and the ground ripped open, the hands and screams of the Damned slamming around trying to grab Vance and pull him into Underworld
Vance noticed Decimus go to extend his hand and had stepped into the shadows before the ground had ripped open, as soon as it did Vance teleported to another shadow behind Decimus "Temper, temper" Vance taunted, smirking as he did

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance noticed Decimus go to extend his hand and had stepped into the shadows before the ground had ripped open, as soon as it did Vance teleported to another shadow behind Decimus "Temper, temper" Vance taunted, smirking as he did

@DizjayDeathPride
( ! ) Decimus looks over his shoulder to the man and a spike of darkness went straight for his eye, meanwhile the ground cracked behind him and hands reached up, grabbing for Vance

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Decimus looks over his shoulder to the man and a spike of darkness went straight for his eye, meanwhile the ground cracked behind him and hands reached up, grabbing for Vance
Vance created a wall of darkness in front of him to stop the spike heading for his eye, Vance then climbed up the wall and away from the hands, dropping safely down of the other side "So as much I know you want me to beat you up so you can get off, I have other more important things to do, like sleeping. So are you done? Cause if not you might end up boring me to death"

GingerBread said:
Vance created a wall of darkness in front of him to stop the spike heading for his eye, Vance then climbed up the wall and away from the hands, dropping safely down of the other side "So as much I know you want me to beat you up so you can get off, I have other more important things to do, like sleeping. So are you done? Cause if not you might end up boring me to death"
Decimus lightly smirked and the ground closed back up, the Damned going away and his eyes going back to normal. "Oh. Yes I am. Ill be keeping an eye on you." He disappeared in the darkness and joined Morpheus and Ryan. They caught him up on the missing 4 sins. The 3 made a plan and decided to scatter and finish that before dealing with their ranking. They used the symbol to connect to anyone who may know the location of the remaining sins

@Light

djinnamon said:
Sage looked at Grimm. " I wanted to find out about the rank ups. " he said
Tazmodo said:
Jasmine sat down and tried to calm down. Derek took over and went to the room. He was slowly losing control and he didn't like that. "Hey Ashlyn if you can hear me then can you tell me if I earned any rank?"
Jackson was laying in his bed trying to use his light manipulation and dark manipulation. "Hey Grimm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me if I ranked up any?"

@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Lotusy said:
Malren sighed as the girl seemed to stop, then morphed back into human form. He felt the Essence of Wrath pass over him, and the words, "one man army" kept flashing across his mind. Wow, he thought. Two sins in one day. And I didn't have to kill either of them! With her fighting spirit gone, Malren was sure that it was safe to finally approach her. "So, uh, we good here now?" Upon further inspections, Malren could see bits of Kinziel in this other girl. "Come on, you'll freeze to death out here. I would know, I did it once." He transformed into a bear, leaning down as in indication for Kavael to ride on his back.
@Light
GingerBread said:
Embaga Elder]Inaro teleports back into the training room drinking his beer waiting on his friend to reappear. As he's waiting he tries Ashlyn again. [B]Ashlyn we gotta talk. I know you're there. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
( @Cadin shadow lord )

Ashlyn sighs and decides its about time she responds. "Yes?"

All guild members who didn't do all too much in the fight but at least survived rank up to Chi. Guild members who participated and fought hard rank up to Tau. While guild members who received a power from a sin and killed one rank up to Pi.

( It's up to you to remember your rank from now on. Also depending on what you were to where you are now. That's how many power up and or limitation removals you have. So those who were at Omega going up to Tau have 5 power ups to choose from and or limitations to choose from. What you do with your options is your choice but you must let me know what you do with it through PM so I can keep track. Legitimacy checks. )

( @Lotusy )

Sergio could suddenly feel a calling to the front door when he touches the little fluff.

( @Juju )

A small but talking dog appears in front of Arwyn. "Hello!"

( @DizjayDeathPride )

The location of the remaining sins were sent to them. All but Sloth and Wrath, they would have to play hide and seek for that.

Light said:
( @Cadin shadow lord )

All guild members who didn't do all too much in the fight but at least survived rank up to Chi. Guild members who participated and fought hard rank up to Tau. While guild members who received a power from a sin and killed one rank up to Pi.

( It's up to you to remember your rank from now on. Also depending on what you were to where you are now. That's how many power up and or limitation removals you have. So those who were at Omega going up to Tau have 5 power ups to choose from and or limitations to choose from. What you do with your options is your choice but you must let me know what you do with it through PM so I can keep track. Legitimacy checks. )

( @Lotusy )

Sergio could suddenly feel a calling to the front door when he touches the little fluff.

( @Juju )

( @DizjayDeathPride )

The location of the remaining sins were sent to them. All but Sloth and Wrath, they would have to play hide and seek for that.
Jackson rose to Pi due to him killing lust. Jasmine went up to chi.

Reed was Beta so it didn't matter.

Jackson jumped out of bed. "Where the quest board or missions thing?" He used his symbol hoping to find something. He walked around looking for it.

Derek grew worried after thinking about the Jasmine situation. He needed to prove he was stronger that way he could survive. He got up and looked for some kind of mission to do.

@Light

@ anyone who wants a interaction

Light said:
( @Cadin shadow lord )

( @Lotusy )

( @Juju )

( @DizjayDeathPride )

The three could feel themselves turn to Pi and nodded.

"I home I'm an apple pie... Alrighty tighty! I'll hunt Sloth. Decimus hunt wrath. Ryan will pick up the last two and throw them in the light realm with the others. Have fun with that"

The team stood in their triangular formation then disappeared, going their 3 different ways

Ryan first went to where Pride was. Then to Gluttony. The bottom of an ocean no less. He had to heal her body before dropping it off too. Since that was so simple he quickly returned back and had another question he figured only Grimm would know the answer to.

"So. You have a ranking system. There has to be a top. And a way to make it to the top. How do we make it to the highest point? Alpha I'm guessing."

With her essence gone it was a bit harder to follow and find Wrath but he had a dull sense of direction to her and walked after it

Morpheus walked and followed the direction sloth had went when she left. She couldn't have gotten too far he assumed

Earl teleports back to the guild, the sins are here. He is exhausted but he can't just stand and watch.

In the total havoc, something caught his attention. A sin that is flying away......

Sloth......

Ignoring all of the havoc happening around, Earl slowly approaches Sloth, uncontrollably.

Something "in" her just happen to caught his attention......

He starts to chase after her while she is flying away.

"Hey! You!" He starts to shout at her to try to catch her attention while chasing after her. He runs as fast as he could to keep track with her.

@Light (whether I fail to keep track or success, you decide )

Malren only shrugged as the girl refused to get one, plodding away as a bear down towards the guild base. When he was halfway down, the rankups started flashing in his mind, and he chose them accordingly. Pi, huh? Well, I certainly have quite the rank now. He continued his rush down the hill, then waved when he saw Kinziel. He guessed there was some good and bad news for the ex-sin of Pride after their victory. As soon as he got close enough to speak and turned back to human, things got awkward. "So... um, did you feel it? All the sins that are..."

Sergio heard a call at his front door after he picked up the fluff. With the fluff in hand, he walked over. "Hello? Who is it?"

@Light

Arwyn looked around for whoever had greeted her and was surprised to find a small dog looking up expectantly at her. "A talking dog? How strange." she said before kneeling down so that she would be somewhat level with the dog. "It is not everyday one meets a talking animal. Or maybe you arn't a dog at all?" she said while looking down at the creature.

@Light

Tazmodo said:
Jackson jumped out of bed. "Where the quest board or missions thing?" He used his symbol hoping to find something. He walked around looking for it.
Derek grew worried after thinking about the Jasmine situation. He needed to prove he was stronger that way he could survive. He got up and looked for some kind of mission to do.

@Light

@ anyone who wants a interaction
Sage left his room and in search of something to do and bumped into Jackson. " Oh sorry about the bump. " he said as he looked up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back