• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
Lust does due to the blade of shadow but since Jackson already has powers I erupts light, Lust's essence diminished uselessly.
( Wow.... you even put the words in bold too... )

Wrath's powers fade away and the armies stop. Her essence passes over to Malren, giving him one man army. Since she was being beaten due to the deaths of the other sins her invulnerable body went out and her powers were fading. So the combination of Malren and his actions beat all the fight she had left. The armies stop a literal minute before they hit the equator line.
Reed slowly stood back up. His face hurt. "Now that's done I need to go." He put his hood back on and looked for Newt.

Newt calmed down and laid on Ashlyn shoulder making sure she was warm.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Sage walked away without glancing at Jackson and entered the guild.
Jackson followed him. "Hey I'm sorry about that it had to be done. Out of all of them he was the most hell bent on killing us all. Except maybe Wrath."

Sage ignored him and went to his room before closing the door and plopping on to bed.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson followed him. "Hey I'm sorry about that it had to be done. Out of all of them he was the most hell bent on killing us all. Except maybe Wrath."

Tazmodo said:
Reed slowly stood back up. His face hurt. "Good all that's left is the one that wants peace. Let her go." Reed slowly walks to Sloth. "You can go now there is no need to fight you. Sorry for the trouble." He struggled to stand.
( Sloth left. )

As sage went into his room Inaro only shakes his head. Sap he says to himself making fun of Sage. He then remembers some things about Ashlyn. He concentrates on her. (Yo Ashlyn we need to talk.) he says not really sounding like he's asking. @Light

Sage sighed as he looked off into space. No matter what he ever said about killing he would never do it and he wanted to save Lust.

Decimus looked as her bodied dropped. "Id like you to leave her be. My friend would enjoy turning her into a toy." Decimus had darkness wrap around her body and take her to his own shadow realm.

Tazmodo said:
Newt whimpered and looked at Reed not knowing what to do. Reed's hood on the cloak fell down and was still
Jasmine scratched her head and Derek stayed silent. "Well I'm Jasmine but Derek should be coming back out he doesn't like the way I fight. I have an idea but I don't know if it'll work." Derek spike in her head. *Of course it won't no one would fall for that.* she looked down at her feet. "Sorry for taking you away you looked like you were in trouble and I was useless out there."
Morpheus' serious expression dropped. "Oh no! Thank you Mrs Jasmine. So where's Mr Derek exactly? And what's your plan?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus looked as her bodied dropped. "Id like you to leave her be. My friend would enjoy turning her into a toy." Decimus had darkness wrap around her body and take her to his own shadow realm.

Morpheus' serious expression dropped. "Oh no! Thank you Mrs Jasmine. So where's Mr Derek exactly? And what's your plan?"

Jasmine smiled. "Well Derek is me. He's been there sense day one. He's always been in my head and sometimes takes over and I change into his body. I don't really like it though he's the dominate one and only comes out when he wants to. I was going to turn into a unicorn and hope that she would let her guard down sense email she just wanted to go back to it and her cat." Jasmine sat down next to him. "Derek says it's a bad idea and I shouldn't do it. Of not he will take over and force me not to. But it doesn't matter anymore they are gone now."

Tazmodo said:
Reed slowly stood back up. His face hurt. "Now that's done I need to go." He put his hood back on and looked for Newt.
Newt calmed down and laid on Ashlyn shoulder making sure she was warm.
@Light

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine smiled. "Well Derek is me. He's been there sense day one. He's always been in my head and sometimes takes over and I change into his body. I don't really like it though he's the dominate one and only comes out when he wants to. I was going to turn into a unicorn and hope that she would let her guard down sense email she just wanted to go back to it and her cat." Jasmine sat down next to him. "Derek says it's a bad idea and I shouldn't do it. Of not he will take over and force me not to. But it doesn't matter anymore they are gone now."
Morpheus snapped. "Thats who I heard! Okay that makes sense." Copies of Morpheus rose up around the remaining dead sins and took them to Ryan to preserve. "Well... Okay I think we're all save? I worry...." He turned and looked at the sky. "Never are we safe." A small rain cloud formed over him. He looked down dramatically as Ryan walked over playing his violin slowly. Morpheus turned to Jasmine

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus snapped. "Thats who I heard! Okay that makes sense." Copies of Morpheus rose up around the remaining dead sins and took them to Ryan to preserve. "Well... Okay I think we're all save? I worry...." He turned and looked at the sky. "Never are we safe." A small rain cloud formed over him. He looked down dramatically as Ryan walked over playing his violin slowly. Morpheus turned to Jasmine
Jasmine scratched her head. "What are you doing? And how did you hear him?"

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine scratched her head. "What are you doing? And how did you hear him?"
The rain disappeared and Ryan shook his head, walking away.

"Telepathy. Long story. Anyways I was having a moment until soooooomeone decided to ruin it! Gah so selfish you are Mrs Jasmine." He walked over to her, extending his hand. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Morpheus Galizur. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The rain disappeared and Ryan shook his head, walking away.
"Telepathy. Long story. Anyways I was having a moment until soooooomeone decided to ruin it! Gah so selfish you are Mrs Jasmine." He walked over to her, extending his hand. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Morpheus Galizur. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Jasmine didn't know what he was doing and held out her hand as well. "Oh sorry about that I didn't mean too. It's a pleasure to meet you too." Derek was laughing in the back of her mind. *You idiot*

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine didn't know what he was doing and held out her hand as well. "Oh sorry about that I didn't mean too. It's a pleasure to meet you too." Derek was laughing in the back of her mind. *You idiot*
Morpheus took her hand and stepped to her. "The pleasure's all mine. Tell me, are you taken by another?"

djinnamon said:
Sage remembered about the rank ups and sat up quickly. " Grimm! " he called out.
@Light
Grimm appears in Sage's room once he calls. "Hhhheellooo. I was having a tea party with Luna!"

Tazmodo said:
Ashlyn smiles at Newt warming her up. She was in her room with Jackie in the deity realm. "You have to go home now Newt." Without warning he was transported back to Reed.

Sage looked at Grimm. " I wanted to find out about the rank ups. " he said

Light said:
Grimm appears in Sage's room once he calls. "Hhhheellooo. I was having a tea party with Luna!"
Ashlyn smiles at Newt warming her up. She was in her room with Jackie in the deity realm. "You have to go home now Newt." Without warning he was transported back to Reed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus took her hand and stepped to her. "The pleasure's all mine. Tell me, are you taken by another?"
Jasmine blushed. "No not really. Derek usually scares everyone away. Why do you ask?" Derek stirred in the back of her mind. *Don't you see where this is going. Stop being an idiot and open your eyes.*

Light said:
Newt appeared in Reed's arms. He couldn't brake the seals again to leave so he teleported to Europe. His job was done and stared at his left hand. The guild symbol was on it. He thought of the symbol on Ashlyns left hand. It was the only one left not counting Newts. Newts curled up in a ball on his chest as he laid looking at the sky. "I know I miss her too buddy."

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine blushed. "No not really. Derek usually scares everyone away. Why do you ask?" Derek stirred in the back of her mind. *Don't you see where this is going. Stop being an idiot and open your eyes.*
Newt appeared in Reed's arms. He couldn't brake the seals again to leave so he teleported to Europe. His job was done and stared at his left hand. The guild symbol was on it. He thought of the symbol on Ashlyns left hand. It was the only one left not counting Newts. Newts curled up in a ball on his chest as he laid looking at the sky. "I know I miss her too buddy."
He entwined their fingers and stepped again. "I would hate to step on anyone's toes." He twirled her and pulled back, arcing them in a dance and stopped, letting her go

Ryan took into account that there were only 5 here and got curious. He turned and went back inside of Dragon's Roar, looking for any official

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
He entwined their fingers and stepped again. "I would hate to step on anyone's toes." He twirled her and pulled back, arcing them in a dance and stopped, letting her go

Ryan took into account that there were only 5 here and got curious. He turned and went back inside of Dragon's Roar, looking for any official

@Light
Jasmine blushed even more. "Oh I understand now." She didn't look him in the eye and was nervous. "Most people don't like me so I don't know what to do." Derek laughed some more. Jasmine unconsciously aged her body to match his.

È̶̟y̴̤͂é̵͕

Every-time they neared a glass that allowed entities to view their reflections, their image would sport of youth, white arrogance and two unspoilt pale blue optics. Until one day, during their life, a few peculiar events occurred. In which all was curiosity's doing.

They were a bright one with their calm and playful attitude. Though underneath such an exterior laid a fierce, demanding and selfish soul. Their elders saw it within their gaze but they did not act on their unpleasant feeling.

Sounds of footwear echoed across the hallway, sending chills up their spine and tingling their ears. Shallow breathing was heard from behind them.

" Why did I think this was a good idea to tag along...? "

" Curiosity, obviously, "

" I guess--but how come we're here after our classes are over? The lights are all out and it's so dark in here "

" Heh, it masks our presence pretty well "

" This
isn't even a bit unsettling for you? "

A shushing noise was emitted from their lips as their hand grasped a thin frame: a doorway.

They resumed their stealthy advance; the noise from their footsteps becoming nothing as it was drowned out from the '
drip-drip-dripping' nearby.

After a few moments, a gasp escaped them as a hand that was not his own brushed against his neck.

" R̸̤̍ȁ̸̮l̷͔͠v̴̨͒e̴̹̓ḧ̷̝!! "

" Eh? Oh sorry. It's
really dark in this room... "

" So dark that you couldn't even see me in front of you?! "

" I said I was sorry, okay! "

They uttered a tsk, before halting their movements. Slightly bent legs straightened themselves as they tried to peer at the equipment on surface of the shadowed table.

Behind them was shuffling and soft whisperings. They ignored it and concentrated as their pale blue gaze over the beakers filled with unknown liquids; their colours were difficult to make out.

" The teachers never allow us to inspect these things yet...they say we have to wait until we're older "

" Well thats very reasonable! Some of us might end up spilling or breaking 'em "

" Ouch, so you're calling me irresponsible? "

" I never
mentioned names "

A rumbling sensation travelled up their throat at that, and out came a stifled laugh. Their hand then picked up one of the beakers on the table, holding it close to his left eye.

" Still can't see what's in the thing, maybe turn on-- "

Another set of footsteps suddenly was heard, and it sounded
close. Their eyes widened as they felt their composure beginning to melt. A force behind them racked their body and the object he held was tipped towards him, the liquid colliding into their eye.

" !!!!!! "

Pain, pain. They felt the floor give way beneath them. Their ears rang but they heard no sound. Incinerating pain...

" O̷͙͋h̷̪̍ ̸̥̀m̶̳͆y̴̫͂ ̸̞̈́Ǵ̸̺Ȍ̴̜D̵̼̏!̷̺̊!̷̫́ "

" S̸̖̈́ṱ̷̆a̵̦̓y̵̪͝ ̴̦̔w̸̼̏ĭ̸͍t̶̹͑h̸͙̀ ̷̧̚m̶̯̾e̶̮̔!̵̗͘!̴̩̋ "

" Í̵͖ ̴͓̕a̶͔͘ṃ̶̋ ̵͔́s̸̥͘o̶̟̓ ̵̬̂s̵͕̀ȍ̴̩r̸̜̔r̸̗̊y̷͖̿!̶̤̕!̸͇͘!̸̲̂"

" S̵̡̖̫͚͒̍̔̑Ę̵̞̞̼̐́̏̂R̷̨̼̞̥͒̏͒̚Ḯ̷̺̞̗̈́͌̀ͅF̸̞̪̋̎̓̋ͅͅ!̴̳̫̬͔̆̈̒͊!̸̞͇̱̼͋͛̓͐ "

...Every-time they neared a glass that allowed entities to view their reflections, their image would sport of youth, white arrogance and...one broken brown eye.

TERMS KEPT:

Idea

Curiosity

Lights

Dark

Masks

Presence

Unsettling

Sorry

Teachers

Older

Reasonable

Irresponsible

Stay

ERASED:

R̸̤̍ȁ̸̮l̷͔͠v̴̨͒e̴̹̓ḧ̷̝

Filler #2

Vance felt a surge of power run through him as he killed greed and all the information he about the new power he'd gained and how to use it. Before he tested it out he decided to pull himself out of the Darkness realm. Vance then headed inside the guild, walking over to a nearby shadow.

Vance held his hand out and willed the shadow to form in the shape of a dagger in his hand. Vance smiled when he saw the pitch black dagger in his hand Guess killing these guys was good for me after all. Hold on wasn't there something about ranking up? If it's important i'd get told about it Vance went and sat down on a nearby chair So what is my next move going to be? I kinda did what i was here for, there's no reason for me to stay, though this place could work as a safe house, as it seems no one can get into unless allowed Vance thought as he relaxed in the chair.

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine blushed even more. "Oh I understand now." She didn't look him in the eye and was nervous. "Most people don't like me so I don't know what to do." Derek laughed some more. Jasmine unconsciously aged her body to match his.
Morpheus stared curiously. "You can manipulate your age? Interesting..." Now she had caught his interest.

GingerBread said:
Vance felt a surge of power run through him as he killed greed and all the information he about the new power he'd gained and how to use it. Before he tested it out he decided to pull himself out of the Darkness realm. Vance then headed inside the guild, walking over to a nearby shadow.
Vance held his hand out and willed the shadow to form in the shape of a dagger in his hand. Vance smiled when he saw the pitch black dagger in his hand
Guess killing these guys was good for me after all. Hold on wasn't there something about ranking up? If it's important i'd get told about it Vance went and sat down on a nearby chair So what is my next move going to be? I kinda did what i was here for, there's no reason for me to stay, though this place could work as a safe house, as it seems no one can get into unless allowed Vance thought as he relaxed in the chair.
Decimus crossed his arms to Vance. "It appears you've gotten a better control on the darkness. Impressive." He walked out of the darkness to Vance and extended his hand. "Formally, now that all distractions are gone, I am Decimus Nogaletta."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back