• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LonelyAssassin said:
Ren holds up his arms to guard him from Kelsey's strike, she hit hard even without her powers, his arms didn't help him much so he quickly grabbed her wrists and tried to restrain her from hitting him. He looked sadly at her,
"Because there is still something that you can do, you've still got your Sister and i'm sure you've got others left. If they've got any feelings they'll understand too that this is tearing their lives apart, you still have a chance to unite what's left of you family. Pick up the pieces and make something new of them. Something wonderful."

He let go of her wrists and quickly hugged her, his hand gently rubbing her back.

"Anything's Possible, You're a walking Miracle Kelsey."
Kelsey begins to push away once more, trying to knee Ren as she sobs. In time she grows weak and simply gives up, and holds Ren tightly, crying into his shoulder.

@Light[/URL]
Inheritance said:
Xeron is again shocked by such power. Rarely was his matched. "Sir I meant no harm. I simply wish to know the extent and source of such power. You see I, look only for a master to serve. " Xeron bows again, this time of free will. "I have no purpose. And I was brought here. Call it what you will, Fate, Mistake, Luck-but know that I am a faithful servant, and was only curious to the power she holds. Yet you seem to hold the same power...May I ask who you are, not as one who wants your secrets, but as one who is awestruck by such might!"
"A healer?" Itami looks down at Xeron after lazily responding to Victoria. They were troublesome but the girl could have at least been a friend of Isabel's. While the male...he could prove useful to her. He sighs and shakes his head. "Fine...both of you follow me." Itami begins to walk towards the gold and jade shrine in the distance, it seemed to be a pretty spacious shrine on the tip of the snowy mountain.

( @GingerBread )

The Alpha elite reaper appears before Revvár. "Ah....it seems like you have something I need and I have things you want. I'll make this brief. I despise Grimmavus and he doesn't deserve to be Death, simply breaking a law over his child that he can't even keep happy. I would like your assistance in killing him so I can become the next Death. He's weaker than me due to breaking the laws and now is my best chance. There's no other reaper that can stop me either. It's in your best interest that you take this deal with a prize rather than do it by force."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed knelt down to Adrianna. "What did he say? What's going on?" He felt something wrong and teleport Theodore and Jackson to where Isabel was so they could deal with the problem. @Light

Jacksonlooked at Isabel. "What the hell happened?!" @Light

Light said:
Kelsey begins to push away once more, trying to knee Ren as she sobs. In time she grows weak and simply gives up, and holds Ren tightly, crying into his shoulder.
"A healer?" Itami looks down at Xeron after lazily responding to Victoria. They were troublesome but the girl could have at least been a friend of Isabel's. While the male...he could prove useful to her. He sighs and shakes his head. "Fine...both of you follow me." Itami begins to walk towards the gold and jade shrine in the distance, it seemed to be a pretty spacious shrine on the tip of the snowy mountain.

( @GingerBread )

The Alpha elite reaper appears before Revvár. "Ah....it seems like you have something I need and I have things you want. I'll make this brief. I despise Grimmavus and he doesn't deserve to be Death, simply breaking a law over his child that he can't even keep happy. I would like your assistance in killing him so I can become the next Death. He's weaker than me due to breaking the laws and now is my best chance. There's no other reaper that can stop me either. It's in your best interest that you take this deal with a prize rather than do it by force."
Xeron grinned. "With pleasure sure. May I ask though what role you play in the young one's life?" He didn't expect an answer, but even so. He wanted to serve the most powerful one he could find...until his own power matched or outcast his master's. After that the master served no purpose. Now he had to learn...and be steadfastly loyal until the day came. His master could not realize his plans. "And how may I ask did you come across these powers of yours! They are unlike any I've ever seen!" He followed them, making note of the other being following him as well.

Tazmodo said:
Reed knelt down to Adrianna. "What did he say? What's going on?" He felt something wrong and teleport Theodore and Jackson to where Isabel was so they could deal with the problem. @Light
Jacksonlooked at Isabel. "What the hell happened?!" @Light
Xeron was slightly confused why people were just coming out of nowhere. "More join the party? How many are here...and who are you all...I feel I'm at a disadvantage..." He looked around at the people there. He could not sense their power, but refused to attack their minds like he normally would have.

Inheritance said:
Xeron was slightly confused why people were just coming out of nowhere. "More join the party? How many are here...and who are you all...I feel I'm at a disadvantage..." He looked around at the people there. He could not sense their power, but refused to attack their minds like he normally would have.
Jackson looked at him. "Old friends but don't worry about us worry about her. What happened."

Victoria smiled, the ground shaking as crystals rose to the surface. They spiraled around her, and sparked lightly. They seemed to have been altered to mimic the crystals of the rift. They came to rest floating around Victoria's head like a halo. She turned to Jackson and replied. "She absorbed a rift." She skipped off to follow Itami.

@Tazmodo

@Inheritance

@Light

Xeron switched his glance from person to person. He wondered how useful they'd be to him. Who knows. What's the scale of power around here anyway..."Old friend? Then do you know how she amassed such power? Am I the only one that is shocked that a being could do such a thing? I have little power of my own..." He lied about the last one...well, half lied. Technically this form was extremely weak, but he wondered how his other form would fare. Not that he planned on fighting them all. "I apologize, but I can heal her...if she doesn't mind losing a part of her in the process..." He grinned, doubting anyone would accept this offer. "True healing is so hard to find these days isn't it?" He turned to follow again.

Inheritance said:
Xeron switched his glance from person to person. He wondered how useful they'd be to him. Who knows. What's the scale of power around here anyway..."Old friend? Then do you know how she amassed such power? Am I the only one that is shocked that a being could do such a thing? I have little power of my own..." He lied about the last one...well, half lied. Technically this form was extremely weak, but he wondered how his other form would fare. Not that he planned on fighting them all. "I apologize, but I can heal her...if she doesn't mind losing a part of her in the process..." He grinned, doubting anyone would accept this offer. "True healing is so hard to find these days isn't it?"
"You would be surprised to learn most people here already have lost half of their minds." She said, her eyes narrowing at the man's interest in power. She leaned in next to his ear and whispered "Do not test power, it is a dangerous thing." She continued on her way sticking behind Itami.

Revvar

Revvar looked up at The Alpha Elite Reaper with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure you have nothing you can offer me. I'm not sure why'd you would need my assistance anyway, if you're stronger than him, like you claim to be. But I'm sure you're just talking yourself up so that I wouldn't feel like I was placing my trust in someone who might not succeed. So since you also have nothing to offer me, I think you should take your leave, go against death without my help, since you seem to think you can" Revvar walked over to a desk and opened up a draw before closing it and jotting something down on a bit of paper, ignoring the Alpha Elite Reaper and feigning uninterest in his request.

@Light

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]"You would be surprised to learn most people here already have lost half of their minds." She said, her eyes narrowing at the man's interest in power. She leaned in next to his ear and whispered "Do not test power, it is a dangerous thing." She continued on her way sticking behind Itami.

[/QUOTE]
Xeron didn't take her words with much thought at all. He was more focused on finding a master. "That's the point." He didn't stare at her at all, and didn't slow his walk. Louder, he said, "Not much of a surprise. Who would try to absorb a rift? Only someone half mad would do so. I'd say I'm half mad too-but who knows which half that is..." He doubted anyone would get what he said, so he felt his secret was safe. Besides...He thought if anyone tried to read my thoughts, I'd know...that is one of my greatest skills.

He ignored her, if nobody else was there he still wouldn't have tried to catch her. She was correct however, in the sense Xeron didn't care about how many names she had. He cared about what kind of power she held. "You are half right. Perhaps that is the half of you that is insane?" He mimicked. "I care about what you wish I call you. Select one name for I will not call you all three." He looked around still following. "So is it too bold if I asked everyone here what their skills and talents are?"

Fola

Fola rubbed his temple and bit his cheek, trying to prevent himself from bursting a blood vessel in the dream world. It was impossible for anger not to slip into his voice inflections by this point, he was simply trying not to yell, "I don't really want to go on any dam- I mean...Freaking 'amazing adventures' so please, for the love of all that is holy, go back to your own dreams!"

@GingerBread

Theodore became bored of standing there and wondered off. He started kicking rocks around at random trees through portals he created.

Light said:
Ryder leaves his smoke form and solidifies. The crescents around his staff fly towards Cole and each of them tries to attack a limb. Ryder begins to flow again while they keep Cole distracted, attempting to take his centaur form.
Tempest looks at Crimson but turns his head away, refusing to acknowledge him.
As Ryder reverted back to his solid form, Cole creates a clone of himself. The clone charged up void orbs in both hands. When he sent his crescents towards him, the clown fired bolts at the crescents holding them at bay. Cole looks at Ryder and his hands starts glowing. Void energy started flowing from his wrist to his fingertips. He waits for Ryder.

Well fuck you too then, you Inaro smelling horse. He said sizing up the horse. He looked at Shadow and lightly kicks him with his foot. Wake up, we gotta get you something to eat. He said putting his hands in his pockets. While waiting on Shadow to wake up he turns back to Tempest, and he raises and eyebrow. So I'm guessing you're Inaro's egg Hatchling. Why are you here instead of with him, and where's your rider; that is if you have one??? @Light

Inheritance said:
He ignored her, if nobody else was there he still wouldn't have tried to catch her. She was correct however, in the sense Xeron didn't care about how many names she had. He cared about what kind of power she held. "You are half right. Perhaps that is the half of you that is insane?" He mimicked. "I care about what you wish I call you. Select one name for I will not call you all three." He looked around still following. "So is it too bold if I asked everyone here what their skills and talents are?"
Tazmodo said:
Jackson caught her and helped her back up. "Yeah I know but anything that can do that to her can decimate me and my friend here so I'm worried. And why wouldn't I care?"
Itami leads them inside the shrine and takes them towards the living room he stays in. He sets Isabel down on a couch and kneels before her. He takes her hand in his and assumes that it would be safe to use life flame and aether to heal her. "I didn't bring you all here to debate about insanity and power. I brought you all here to be a support group for my daughter. It's either you just that or leave."

Isabel begins to stir, showing signs of gaining consciousness.

GingerBread said:
Revvar
Revvar looked up at The Alpha Elite Reaper with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure you have nothing you can offer me. I'm not sure why'd you would need my assistance anyway, if you're stronger than him, like you claim to be. But I'm sure you're just talking yourself up so that I wouldn't feel like I was placing my trust in someone who might not succeed. So since you also have nothing to offer me, I think you should take your leave, go against death without my help, since you seem to think you can" Revvar walked over to a desk and opened up a draw before closing it and jotting something down on a bit of paper, ignoring the Alpha Elite Reaper and feigning uninterest in his request.

@Light
"I can offer you the soul of everyone you have wanted if you could just find his daughter and bring her to me. That is all...."

@Light[/URL]
Ryder was about to attack but he was tired after all. He sits down and falls asleep. His attacks end and shut off. He was a child after all.

Shadow was still asleep. It seemed like he was very tired and Tempest brushes Crimson off, falling asleep as well.

Light said:
Itami leads them inside the shrine and takes them towards the living room he stays in. He sets Isabel down on a couch and kneels before her. He takes her hand in his and assumes that it would be safe to use life flame and aether to heal her. "I didn't bring you all here to debate about insanity and power. I brought you all here to be a support group for my daughter. It's either you just that or leave."
Isabel begins to stir, showing signs of gaining consciousness.

"I can offer you the soul of everyone you have wanted if you could just find his daughter and bring her to me. That is all...."

Ryder was about to attack but he was tired after all. He sits down and falls asleep. His attacks end and shut off. He was a child after all.

Shadow was still asleep. It seemed like he was very tired and Tempest brushes Crimson off, falling asleep as well.
Xeron takes an immediate step towards where they came out of instinct. He stopped however, and thought for a second. Perhaps this could work...there would have to be adjustments...but it could work...he turned back around and spoke up. "Would it be ok if we discussed one of them?" He grinned, "I careally not about sanity" He glared at all of them. "Or would that too be inappropriate"

Inheritance said:
Xeron takes an immediate step towards where they came out of instinct. He stopped however, and thought for a second. Perhaps this could work...there would have to be adjustments...but it could work...he turned back around and spoke up. "Would it be ok if we discussed one of them?" He grinned, "I careally not about sanity" He glared at all of them. "Or would that too be inappropriate"
Before Itami could respond, Isabel's eyes fly open and she sits up rapidly. Her eyes are completely still and blank. She holds both arms up in a 90 degree angle as if she were expecting handcuffs. Isabel sits still like this, not moving or speaking afterwards at all. Her breath was timed perfectly as well, also never taking more or less air in than the breath from before.

Itami tilts his head and squints, finding this very odd behavior. "Isabel...are you okay?"

Light said:
Before Itami could respond, Isabel's eyes fly open and she sits up rapidly. Her eyes are completely still and blank. She holds both arms up in a 90 degree angle as if she were expecting handcuffs. Isabel sits still like this, not moving or speaking afterwards at all. Her breath was timed perfectly as well, also never taking more or less air in than the breath from before.
Itami tilts his head and squints, finding this very odd behavior. "Isabel...are you okay?"
Xerox is silent at first. "Who knows what she uncovered..." Xeron then had an idea, one that could prove his worthy. "Sir if you need I can go into her mind and see what's wrong?"

Inheritance said:
Xerox is silent at first. "Who knows what she uncovered..." Xeron then had an idea, one that could prove his worthy. "Sir if you need I can go into her mind and see what's wrong?"
"No. Stay out of her mind, that's about the worst thing you could do right now. Her mind isn't a....good place to be at times. Especially now, it could do more harm." Itami was honestly all put of ideas at the very beginning. "Isabel?"

Light said:
"No. Stay out of her mind, that's about the worst thing you could do right now. Her mind isn't a....good place to be at times. Especially now, it could do more harm." Itami was honestly all put of ideas at the very beginning. "Isabel?"
Xerox welcomed the challenge. "As you wish, however it will only harm me, and you care not for me. I am willing." He wasn't sure what horrors could possibly beat him...but he was interested.

Inheritance said:
Xerox welcomed the challenge. "As you wish, however it will only harm me, and you care not for me. I am willing." He wasn't sure what horrors could possibly beat him...but he was interested.
"I told you no. Now stay the fuck back!" Itami turns to Xerox sharply and opens his hand, having his scythe fly to his hands. "That's your only warning." Itami turns to Isabel, keeping the weapon in his hands. "Isabel...is there something wrong?"

Isabel suddenly snaps out of whatever trance that she's in and looks around, obviously confused at whats going on. "What? Why am I here?"

Maya

Maya visibly deflated as listened to what Fola said; His angry tone of voice making her feel worse. "Oh...Okay" Maya's gaze was almost fixed to the floor as she hung her head down in sadness. She walked over to the door that she used to come into Fola's dream, her feet dragging along the floor as she did. She slowly reached up to grab onto the doorknob and opened the door just wide enough so that she could fit through. She started to walk through the door before looking back around. Her eyes were like blue orbs filled with sadness as she looked at Fola, hoping what he said was just some cruel, bad joke.

Maya then looked back around, towards the door as she began to walk through, her feet still dragging across the floor.
"Bye....best friend..." Maya said just as the door closed before disappearing completely from Fola's dream. In her own dream world, Maya slumpted up against a wall in the seemingly infinite hallway of doors; In the real world, a few tears started to form in Maya's eyes before slowly falling onto the bed.

@LokiofSP

Revvar

Revvar turned and looked at the Alpha elite reaper as he offered him the souls of everyone he wanted. "And why would I want just their souls?" Revvar turned back around and went back to what he was doing. "Though if you're desperate for my help, all you have to do is sign a small contract."

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back