• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Hakeem

Hakeem gave Isabel a big cheesy smile as she said that he'll be wonderful and a gentleman in the Future. He got really excited when she also mentioned an adventure. He started to jump up and down excitedly repeating the word "Adventure" over and over again. When Isabel asked how to turn the oven on he couldn't help but laugh. He stopped jumping and walked over towards the oven. Your funny mama. He summons a step ladder and places it in front of the oven and walks onto it, be at waist level with the top of the stove. This is how you do it. He pushes the own button and sets the temperature for baking cookies. See easy as pie. He said smiling.

@Light @GingerBread

Trio

The trio looked at each other then looked back towards the gentleman. It looks like to use that it's mainly about helping you. Which is not our style. We're looking for jobs that gives us interesting fights on adventures. The money and the power is just something extra. All we want are adventures. We're not in the collecting business. So yet again we deny your offer. Thanks again. A portal opens up behind them and they walk into it. @GingerBread

MTchaos1134 said:
"It's more or so not having a single purpose to even exist,besides doing my job.and I could end up just being forgotten,as I have no other purpose now then to work.but my work usally consists of things I would rather not do,One thing that people don't know is that I'm in constant pain,anger,and sadness.i feel these from the people that want vengance,I can feel evreything they feel In they need for vengance.when the guild disbanded this has gotten stronger,and it has gotten to a point where I wish to cease to exsist.or just do nothing at all.its like depression but times a billion.it sucks."Raz seemed more down as they were speaking.the hooded disquieted glicthing.
"Ah....I see. You're going through that phase in the deity stage. It's going to suck and it may or may not get even worse for you. I won't lie about that. That doesn't mean you have to stop existing. Just give it some time and things will change. Or you can try to change things yourself."

"Thank you Hakeem!" She sets the cookies in the oven and walks away. "Well! I'm going to the living room so I can sit on the couch and rest. How many of you would like to join me?"

Light said:
"Ah....I see. You're going through that phase in the deity stage. It's going to suck and it may or may not get even worse for you. I won't lie about that. That doesn't mean you have to stop existing. Just give it some time and things will change. Or you can try to change things yourself."
"Thank you..Akki." Alina pulls her hand away and keeps it at her side. "Alina would be nice. They only call me that because I can't get a grasp on my powers. Which limits me to being able to summon two hamsters." She looks off to the ocean that this bridge holds them over to avoid his smile. "So...how far was your journey from home?"

"Thank you Hakeem!" She sets the cookies in the oven and walks away. "Well! I'm going to the living room so I can sit on the couch and rest. How many of you would like to join me?"
Raz thinks for a moment."I probably know somthing that will help,but you may not like it."

Light said:
"Thank you..Akki." Alina pulls her hand away and keeps it at her side. "Alina would be nice. They only call me that because I can't get a grasp on my powers. Which limits me to being able to summon two hamsters." She looks off to the ocean that this bridge holds them over to avoid his smile. "So...how far was your journey from home?"
"Then Alina it is." He states letting go of her hand. "I wouldn't worry about your power issue, you aren't alone in that regard." He tells her with a gentle tone in his voice. "It was far, if I started my way back to my home, it would take me about five months. Give or take."

Vance

"Really? She just cries over food. Well you can give her my food. I'm not a big eater. And of course I care about her, I would've left long ago if I didn't. Hell I wouldn't be trying to kill a god if I didn't care" Vance shrugged and leaned on a counter. "And I guess so, I've almost died for less anyway. I mean talking about whether or not I'm prepared to die fighting Apollo is stupid. Because I'm not going to be the one to die. Though I'd rather Luna was the one to end his life. What do you think about that?"

@Light

Maya

Maya smiled at Isabel as she said they would see Fola again soon. She giggled as her mommy pretended to not know how to turn on the oven to bake the cookies. Maya didn't know how to do it herself, but she assumed because her mommy was an adult that she did know. "I wanna join you! Can you read us a story mommy? One about Pirates and Adventures!"

@Light @Embaga Elder

Revvar

Revvar watched in indifference as the trio walked off. He scanned the area for anyone else he could hire and he locked his eyes onto Oden and sized him up, thinking he'd be easy to manipulate. Revvar confidently swaggered over to Oden, ignoring the two people who were flirting. "Excuse me Sir. But would you, by chance, be in the market for a job?"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:

Walking through the desert , Iris tipped a couple of time , noticing something of into the distance it seemed to be some sort of tomb , Iris took her time to get to the entrance . Pushing the door lightly it feel to the ground " Ahh how long has this been her ? " Iris walked in and began walking through the halls and was stopped by yet another door this one was stronger and Iris had to use all her strength to open it up . Finally getting it open she dusted her self of and looked to see a large rectangular box it seemed to be sealed walking towards it she began questioning her self "What am i doing her ? " As she grew closer the more frightened she became placing both hands on the weirdly shaped rectangular box she pushed and the lip fell to the ground with a loud 'BAMP' "Opps" looking at the creature inside it looked very odd "Is it a dog ?, a demon ?. . ."

@MTchaos1134

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz thinks for a moment."I probably know somthing that will help,but you may not like it."
"Why won't I? If it's to help we should try it." Grimm seemed a bit confused. He didn't like where things were going from here so far deep down. Grimm turns to Cleopatra. "How about you get the choice of restaurant."

@Light[/URL]
Hekate was barely paying attention tof his words. She had lifted his shirt up and she was sliding her hand on his stomach. "Do you eat enough meat? You poor thing, you're robbing yourself of nutrition." Hekate ended up drawing a symbol on his stomach and pokes it. She pulls out the majority of his soul and splits it into pieces. She let's the pieces of his soul drift off around the house. "There. I've safely cut up your soul. Apollo has a multitude of dangerous powers from absorbing it from Luna. Now that you barely have a soul on your person, he can't harm you with soul manipulation all too much. Also this gives you about 5 lives if you do die in any other occasion in life. That's my wedding gift from me to you, extra lives. It would have been nice to ask me for my blessing though." The old woman chuckles and takes the plate of rice and chicken, handing it to Vance. "Take this to Luna." She shoves a chicken wing in Vance's mouth. "Eat this. It's good for you. Be on your way now." She chuckles and pats his back.

GingerBread said:
Maya
Maya smiled at Isabel as she said they would see Fola again soon. She giggled as her mommy pretended to not know how to turn on the oven to bake the cookies. Maya didn't know how to do it herself, but she assumed because her mommy was an adult that she did know. "I wanna join you! Can you read us a story mommy? One about Pirates and Adventures!"

@Light @Embaga Elder
"Yes! We're going to read the child friendly version of Pirates of the Caribbean. Come sit." Isabel notices the book in her hands, thanking Temperance for that in her mind. She actually didn't know about this series at all. She just knew it was a liked pirate story.

CALLA said:

Walking through the desert , Iris tipped a couple of time , noticing something of into the distance it seemed to be some sort of tomb , Iris took her time to get to the entrance . Pushing the door lightly it feel to the ground " Ahh how long has this been her ? " Iris walked in and began walking through the halls and was stopped by yet another door this one was stronger and Iris had to use all her strength to open it up . Finally getting it open she dusted her self of and looked to see a large rectangular box it seemed to be sealed walking towards it she began questioning her self "What am i doing her ? " As she grew closer the more frightened she became placing both hands on the weirdly shaped rectangular box she pushed and the lip fell to the ground with a loud 'BAMP' "Opps" looking at the creature inside it looked very odd "Is it a dog ?, a demon ?. . ."

@MTchaos1134
When it was opened,a spell came from above iris.hitting the body,then above the body another spell hit the body.suddenly,they jump up and look around."who are you? And why have you awakened me?"the being started to look around.womdering how long they have been in the tomb.and how they got there.

Light said:
"Why won't I? If it's to help we should try it." Grimm seemed a bit confused. He didn't like where things were going from here so far deep down. Grimm turns to Cleopatra. "How about you get the choice of restaurant."
"Five months?!" Alina felt really bad about him coming on a journey for nothing. "I'm really sorry we disappointed you."

Hekate was barely paying attention tof his words. She had lifted his shirt up and she was sliding her hand on his stomach. "Do you eat enough meat? You poor thing, you're robbing yourself of nutrition." Hekate ended up drawing a symbol on his stomach and pokes it. She pulls out the majority of his soul and splits it into pieces. She let's the pieces of his soul drift off around the house. "There. I've safely cut up your soul. Apollo has a multitude of dangerous powers from absorbing it from Luna. Now that you barely have a soul on your person, he can't harm you with soul manipulation all too much. Also this gives you about 5 lives if you do die in any other occasion in life. That's my wedding gift from me to you, extra lives. It would have been nice to ask me for my blessing though." The old woman chuckles and takes the plate of rice and chicken, handing it to Vance. "Take this to Luna." She shoves a chicken wing in Vance's mouth. "Eat this. It's good for you. Be on your way now." She chuckles and pats his back.

"Yes! We're going to read the child friendly version of Pirates of the Caribbean. Come sit." Isabel notices the book in her hands, thanking Temperance for that in her mind. She actually didn't know about this series at all. She just knew it was a liked pirate story.
"It involves putting four people or more to rest,if you do not want to do it that is fine."Raz seemed slightly more energetic when they said that.

MTchaos1134 said:
When it was opened,a spell came from above iris.hitting the body,then above the body another spell hit the body.suddenly,they jump up and look around."who are you? And why have you awakened me?"the being started to look around.womdering how long they have been in the tomb.and how they got there.

Iris stared at the being and folded her arms " I don't don't have to tell you anything. " looking through her bag that that she had hypnotized a man to give to her she grabbed a rip apple and handed to the beast "Here , You look really thin . " Looking around she to was new to everything and couldn't wait to get out.

Looking back at the creature "Are you a dog ? or a wolf ? "

CelticSol said:
Jackie takes his hand, and thinks on it barely a second before she's give out an almost giddy laugh, "It's funny you think that I can think straight right now. I still can't even wrap my head around the fact that this is happening," She steps close to him, using her grip on his hand to wrap his arm around her shoulder, then wraps her arm around his waist, "Honestly, we can do whatever you want. I'm down for anything you want to do."
Looking around for a moment, Alpha brought Jackie to a bench. Sitting down, and bringing Jackie to sit down with him due to the arm she had wrapped around her shoulders, he looked her in the eyes. "If you are unable to wrap your head around it, would you like to talk about it?" He asked, concerned.

CALLA said:

Iris stared at the being and folded her arms " I don't don't have to tell you anything. " looking through her bag that that she had hypnotized a man to give to her she grabbed a rip apple and handed to the beast "Here , You look really thin . " Looking around she to was new to everything and couldn't wait to get out.

Looking back at the creature "Are you a dog ? or a wolf ? "

"Golden jackal,and you you should tell me,or face combat."the beings hand glows with a dark green flame.

Daimao said:
Looking around for a moment, Alpha brought Jackie to a bench. Sitting down, and bringing Jackie to sit down with him due to the arm she had wrapped around her shoulders, he looked her in the eyes. "If you are unable to wrap your head around it, would you like to talk about it?" He asked, concerned.
She sits down, shaking her head a bit, "... I don't know. I just don't really believe this is happening," After a second, she looked over at him, and when she catches his concerned expression, she waves her hands frantically, "Not that that's a bad thing! It's unreal in a good way, I'm just... Really, really happy, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone that's done all the things that I've done is allowed to have it this good," She takes his hand, fully looking up at him, then laughs a little nervously at herself, "This probably doesn't make sense."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Golden jackal,and you you should tell me,or face combat."the beings hand glows with a dark green flame.

Iris laughs at god " I'm sorry , It's just the thought of me holding a knife trying to fight someone ." Iris still laughing try to calm her self down " NOW that is something you won't ever see. ah that was a laugh ." regaining back to her normal state she smiled "Alright I'll tell you why I'm her . . . I got lost and i found this place i thought it was cool looking but in reality its not its dark and scary and there is you , your stinky like you haven't showered for years and there are spiders every where.. . opps did i say to much." Iris laughed nervously "Do you need help getting out of this box your in ? "

Vance

Vance was getting slightly annoyed with how little Hekate respected personal space, but didn't say anything about it since she had just given him 5 extra lives and given him a new defence against Apollo. There was also the fact that he had a chicken wing in his mouth preventing him from talking. Vance nodded at Hekate and walked out of the kitchen.

He made his way towards Luna and set the plate down in front of her before taking a seat next to her as he took the chicken wing out of his mouth.
"There you go Luna. Enjoy. Your mother is... Nice. I just wish she wouldn't keep saying I don't eat enough. I'm not that skinny, Right?"

@Light

Maya

"Yay!" Maya smiled happily, having never heard of Pirates of the Caribbean. "Pirates are the best thing in forever! I hope there are no Princesses, they're the worst" Maya stuck her tongue out and screwed her face up. Maya then looked up at Isabel with curiosity in her eyes. "Mommy, What's a Car-Rib-en?" Maya asked, having trouble with pronouncing Caribbean. "Is it a Dragon?! Ooh or is it a floating Island where all the pirates Live?!"

@Light @Embaga Elder

CelticSol said:
She sits down, shaking her head a bit, "... I don't know. I just don't really believe this is happening," After a second, she looked over at him, and when she catches his concerned expression, she waves her hands frantically, "Not that that's a bad thing! It's unreal in a good way, I'm just... Really, really happy, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone that's done all the things that I've done is allowed to have it this good," She takes his hand, fully looking up at him, then laughs a little nervously at herself, "This probably doesn't make sense."
Alpha, not really knowing what to do, pats Jackie on the head. "Someone who's done all the things you've done? When I look at the big picture, you haven't really done much. Sure, you've killed people, and you've tried to kill me a couple times, but I've met faaaar worse women in my life that make you look as tame as a kitten," he said with a chuckle, pulling her closer to him. "I just want you to know that I have no regrets about asking you to marry me, and I greatly doubt that I ever will," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

CALLA said:

Iris laughs at god " I'm sorry , It's just the thought of me holding a knife trying to fight someone ." Iris still laughing try to calm her self down " NOW that is something you won't ever see. ah that was a laugh ." regaining back to her normal state she smiled "Alright I'll tell you why I'm her . . . I got lost and i found this place i thought it was cool looking but in reality its not its dark and scary and there is you , your stinky like you haven't showered for years and there are spiders every where.. . opps did i say to much." Iris laughed nervously "Do you need help getting out of this box your in ? "

"I can get out myself,and the reason for the stench is probably beacuse I have been dead."Anubis was looking at them directly in the eyes.waitong for thier response.

Daimao said:
Alpha, not really knowing what to do, pats Jackie on the head. "Someone who's done all the things you've done? When I look at the big picture, you haven't really done much. Sure, you've killed people, and you've tried to kill me a couple times, but I've met faaaar worse women in my life that make you look as tame as a kitten," he said with a chuckle, pulling her closer to him. "I just want you to know that I have no regrets about asking you to marry me, and I greatly doubt that I ever will," he said, kissing her on the forehead.
Laughing at the comment about her trying to kill him, she wraps her arms around his midsection and hugs him tightly, "You're going to make me cry if you keep being so sappy," She says with a grin, but she grows a little more serious as she looks up at him, "I love you, Alpha. Even if I'm nervous and excited, I'm never going to regret saying yes."

Iris froze for a second but then brushed it of "well . . . Your alive know? " she then lifted up her finger "Wait a minute how did you die , did you accidentally fall of a cliff or something ? because that has happened to me before but I'm a goddess so i was alright." Iris stopped talking for a second "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Iris Daughter of Ogdoad of Hermopolis the god of the under world oh but don't tell any one okay?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"I can get out myself,and the reason for the stench is probably beacuse I have been dead."Anubis was looking at them directly in the eyes.waitong for thier response.

Light said:
"Five months?!" Alina felt really bad about him coming on a journey for nothing. "I'm really sorry we disappointed you."
"It's okay, it could be worse. Everyone here could of been gone, but thanks to luck I found an friend." He tells her with a smile on his face. "Besides, if we can prove that the guild needs to be reformed, then I can join and my trip won't be for nothing." He thinks about what he had just said to her carefully. "The only issue is, I have no idea how to do that. And I have no clue where to begin."

Silently Draco sat waiting to be addressed or told to do something. In this scene he could do nothing because he was way out of his league even with his light powers. Until he mastered the light which was unruly and unpredictable he could do nothing at all to help really in his opinion.
@Light

Glancing at Cleopatra Draco changed. He smiled kindly as he stated, "Thank you Queen Cleopatra." He glanced at the hieroglyphs. The Nile Dinner. Hmm sounded ancient not really. Oh well maybe he was reading it wrong. He walked into the restaurant then waited not knowing Egyptian to ask for a table.
@The Imperial Flame

CALLA said:

Iris froze for a second but then brushed it of "well . . . Your alive know? " she then lifted up her finger "Wait a minute how did you die , did you accidentally fall of a cliff or something ? because that has happened to me before but I'm a goddess so i was alright." Iris stopped talking for a second "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Iris Daughter of Ogdoad of Hermopolis the god of the under world oh but don't tell any one okay?"

"I do not remember how I died,and I am Anubis.i am an embalmer,guide for souls, and I weigh hearts.to judge if one can go to the underworld or be eaten by ammit."Anubis gives a slight bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back