First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Fola smirked at Inaro and brushed himself off, "Look man, all I'm saying is that if you want to drink turtle piss, there's easier ways to fulfill your fucking fetish dream..." He walked up to the bartender and knocked on the bar, "Hey, can I get a Bacardi Gold? Straight up. Also, get me the cheapest and shittiest beer you have behind there, my friend over here is into that..."

He stood up straight with a smile still clearly visible on his face. He patted his pockets and frowned, "Oh shit, I forgot all my stuff in my jean jacket..." He nodded to Inaro, "Can you pay for this for me? Isabel has my jean jacket with all my money in it."

@Embaga Elder

Daimao said:
As Jackie tossed all her stuff through the portal, Alpha sat down on her bed. "Sooooo, with the guild bring disbanded.... What are we supposed to do with all the free time?"
Jackie pauses in taking all of her shit out of the room, her hands stilling. She makes a face, pursing her lips in thought. "Well, I've always wanted to be Batman, so, guild-wise, I guess we could just go vigilante, if we really wanted to. In terms of you and I?" She looks over her shoulder at him, "Whatever you'd like. I now have a lot more time on my hands since I'm no longer spending it saving the world."

CelticSol said:
Jackie pauses in taking all of her shit out of the room, her hands stilling. She makes a face, pursing her lips in thought. "Well, I've always wanted to be Batman, so, guild-wise, I guess we could just go vigilante, if we really wanted to. In terms of you and I?" She looks over her shoulder at him, "Whatever you'd like. I now have a lot more time on my hands since I'm no longer spending it saving the world."
Alpha nodded his head, before frowning. "I want to be Batman though. You can be Batgirl."

Daimao said:
Alpha nodded his head, before frowning. "I want to be Batman though. You can be Batgirl."
Jackie sighs dramatically, "Fine, you can be Batman, but I'm not being Batgirl. I'll be Catwoman, since I know for a fact my ass looks incredible in leather."

CelticSol said:
Jackie sighs dramatically, "Fine, you can be Batman, but I'm not being Batgirl. I'll be Catwoman, since I know for a fact my ass looks incredible in leather."
Alpha raised an eyebrow. "Please don't tell me that you're into whips as well," he said, genuine concern in his voice.

Daimao said:
Alpha raised an eyebrow. "Please don't tell me that you're into whips as well," he said, genuine concern in his voice.
She actually stops throwing her clothes through the portal at that, fully turning to regard Alpha with a raised eyebrow as she crosses her arms, "What if I was?"

CelticSol said:
She actually stops throwing her clothes through the portal at that, fully turning to regard Alpha with a raised eyebrow as she crosses her arms, "What if I was?"
"I would have to leave you and never return," Alpha replied, his expression emotionless. "Back in my day, whips were used for torturing prisoners and slaves, not for sexual fantasies."

Daimao said:
"I would have to leave you and never return," Alpha replied, his expression emotionless. "Back in my day, whips were used for torturing prisoners and slaves, not for sexual fantasies."
She considers that, then nods thoughtfully, "That's fair. Didn't think about it that way," She shrugs, then continues throwing stuff through the portal. Once she empties the last of her clothes into the portal, she saunters over to Alpha and sits down beside him, "So, I was thinking that we should go to an amusement park for at least part of the date, since I haven't yet... Then after that, I don't know. Whatever you want, really."

MTchaos1134 said:
"What do you mean how it feels? Do you mean dragons roar being disbanded? I'm fine with that,losing my powers? I'm pretty mad."he said turning and facing the man."who are you anyways?"
"I'm....an old acquaintance of the guild. What did the guild mean to you?" He was hidden partially by the rapidly fallen snow. He seemed to be glowing in a purple misty aura.

GingerBread said:
Vance
"I would've thought Luna would want me to meet my future mother in law" Vance shrugged and started toying with his dagger, pressing the tip of it against his index finger. "Well if Luna's alright. You up for getting a drink with me or something. The only other thing I've got to do is to read up on ways to kill a greek god. Unless you've got any advice on that"

@Light
"Luna works in mysterious ways sometimes. She just thinks she should handle this on her own. Yeah I'm cool with getting a drink and I'd rather not share that information even though I know what it it's for." Hermes sighs and pats his sides. "You got a place to drink at at?"

GingerBread said:
Maya

Maya smiled as Hakeem gave her the eggs back. "Yay!" She skipped over to Hakeem and hugged him. "Thanks Hakeem!" Maya smiled happily at him. "You're still a loser though" She stuck her tongue out at him, though this time without any hint of malice. Maya then started skipping back over to Isabel. "So when are we going to save those people? I can't wait to go on another adventure to save them from ghosts!"

@Embaga Elder @Light
( @Embaga Elder )

"Maya don't rub things in Hakeem's face like that. You both did a very good job!" Isabel opens a portal to the Van Fenrir castle. "We're about to leave soon!"

Light said:
"I'm....an old acquaintance of the guild. What did the guild mean to you?" He was hidden partially by the rapidly fallen snow. He seemed to be glowing in a purple misty aura.
"Luna works in mysterious ways sometimes. She just thinks she should handle this on her own. Yeah I'm cool with getting a drink and I'd rather not share that information even though I know what it it's for." Hermes sighs and pats his sides. "You got a place to drink at at?"

( @Embaga Elder )

"Maya don't rub things in Hakeem's face like that. You both did a very good job!" Isabel opens a portal to the Van Fenrir castle. "We're about to leave soon!"
"It was a chance to do somthing for the world,it was also power,being able to redeem things,socialize,and most importantly,gave me a reason to not stay in my dimension.it was fun but it is gone,why do you ask this anyways?"raz now sat on a floating shadow throne.

CelticSol said:
She considers that, then nods thoughtfully, "That's fair. Didn't think about it that way," She shrugs, then continues throwing stuff through the portal. Once she empties the last of her clothes into the portal, she saunters over to Alpha and sits down beside him, "So, I was thinking that we should go to an amusement park for at least part of the date, since I haven't yet... Then after that, I don't know. Whatever you want, really."
Alpha nodded his head. "I know exactly what I want to do after that," Alpha said suggestively, waggling his eyebrows. "I want to eat a fucking ton of food."

Daimao said:
Alpha nodded his head. "I know exactly what I want to do after that," Alpha said suggestively, waggling his eyebrows. "I want to eat a fucking ton of food."
She takes his hands in her's, looking up at him sincerely, though she's grinning a bit, "I will buy you all the food you could possibly want."

Vance

"No, But I've got a great collection of Alcohol at my room in the guild. I left it in there because I can't get a good fridge in my darkness realm, it's just sort of difficult. So we can go get that, I stole it all from a strip club that appeared in my room one time. Yeah, that was a weird day. Anyway, I'm going to go there. Feel free to come along. I'm assuming you know where the Guild hall is" Vance smiled at Hermes before snapping his fingers and teleporting to the entrance of the guild.

Vance noticed Isabel and hakeem and another child and decided to make small talk with Isabel while he waited for Hermes.
"Hey Isabel, you still good for the wedding? I'm assuming yeah. Anyway, Could I get the wedding gift in advance? I just need something small, something that can kill a greek god of the sun. Small Like I said"

@Light @Embaga Elder

Maya

"I did a better job than Hakeem! That's why I won!" Maya smiled victoriously but then thought about Hakeem must feel since she keeps going on about how good she way. "But you were good as well Hakeem, you moved reallllly fast! I can teach you how to be as cool as me if you want!" Maya smiled at Hakeem, thinking that offering to teach him how to be as cool as she was would be a good way to make up for how much she had been boasting.

@Light @Embaga Elder

Grimm began to sink in the wave of money. "Help!" He begins to suffocate on the money.
Looking at Grimm Draco opens his mouth and breaths fire. It envelopes the money burning it quickly yet somehow leaving Grimm unharmed. He looked at Grimm and asked, "Are you okay?"
@Light

CelticSol said:
She takes his hands in her's, looking up at him sincerely, though she's grinning a bit, "I will buy you all the food you could possibly want."
Flopping backwards into the bed, Alpha grins. "Fucking sweet," he said simply. He then grabbed Jackie by the waist and lifted her above him like a child. "It's going to be the most fun at an amusement park that you've ever had." He paused. "Because I'm going with you," he explained.

Daimao said:
Flopping backwards into the bed, Alpha grins. "Fucking sweet," he said simply. He then grabbed Jackie by the waist and lifted her above him like a child. "It's going to be the most fun at an amusement park that you've ever had." He paused. "Because I'm going with you," he explained.
Yelping in surprise as she's picked up, she eventually gets over her surprise, taking his face in her hands as she smiles at him, "I'm sure it will be, thanks to you; you tend to spice up my days," She leans down to press a quick peck to his lips with a grin.

MTchaos1134 said:
"It was a chance to do somthing for the world,it was also power,being able to redeem things,socialize,and most importantly,gave me a reason to not stay in my dimension.it was fun but it is gone,why do you ask this anyways?"raz now sat on a floating shadow throne.
"Hm...I just wanted to know how the guild felt towards you new generation members. What if I told you I was one of the people whom founded the guild?"

GingerBread said:
Vance
"No, But I've got a great collection of Alcohol at my room in the guild. I left it in there because I can't get a good fridge in my darkness realm, it's just sort of difficult. So we can go get that, I stole it all from a strip club that appeared in my room one time. Yeah, that was a weird day. Anyway, I'm going to go there. Feel free to come along. I'm assuming you know where the Guild hall is" Vance smiled at Hermes before snapping his fingers and teleporting to the entrance of the guild.

Vance noticed Isabel and hakeem and another child and decided to make small talk with Isabel while he waited for Hermes.
"Hey Isabel, you still good for the wedding? I'm assuming yeah. Anyway, Could I get the wedding gift in advance? I just need something small, something that can kill a greek god of the sun. Small Like I said"

@Light @Embaga Elder

Maya

"I did a better job than Hakeem! That's why I won!" Maya smiled victoriously but then thought about Hakeem must feel since she keeps going on about how good she way. "But you were good as well Hakeem, you moved reallllly fast! I can teach you how to be as cool as me if you want!" Maya smiled at Hakeem, thinking that offering to teach him how to be as cool as she was would be a good way to make up for how much she had been boasting.

@Light @Embaga Elder
( @Embaga Elder )

Isabel looks at Vance and spawns a baby blue egg, handing it to him. "That'll do it. Raise it properly and it'll hatch into something amazing." She also hands him Grimmavus's Birth Scythe for the Apollon killing. "Is that enough or is that too big?"

( What's the worst that can happen? )

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Grimm Draco opens his mouth and breaths fire. It envelopes the money burning it quickly yet somehow leaving Grimm unharmed. He looked at Grimm and asked, "Are you okay?"
@Light
"Yes! Who is that girl though and why is she throwing money at us? Is her power money related?" Grimm looks at the girl before them. "Who are you?"

( @The Imperial Flame )

Vance

Vance looked at the scythe and smiled. "Yeah, that'll work nicely." Vance turned to walk away but turned back around to face Isabel again. "Actually, do you think you could bind it to my soul. Just so no one could use it against me, and so I don't have to carry it around with me all the time. Do you think you can do that? Oh and thanks for the egg, I'm sure it will make a great omelet"

@Light @Embaga Elder

Light said:
"I'm a draconic phoenix." Gianna continues to spin little Junior on the cigar. "What are you?"
Cole rubs his chin Dragonic Phoenix huh? Sounds like a cool mixture. Yeah it is. A dragon with the resurrection factor of a Phoenix. Wish we had something like that. Crimson drinks his whiskey. We're Alpha werewolves with a metal skeleton. Nothing special. He said while holding the cig in his mouth.

Light said:

(
@Embaga Elder )

GingerBread said:

Hakeem dropped his head when Maya continued to harass him. It's okay Hakeem, you'll get her next time. Yeah kid, just know that she cheated. When Maya afford to help him he felt a little better and lifted his head up, and looked at her. Yeah I'm down with that. He said smiling back at her.

LokiofSP said:
Fola smirked at Inaro and brushed himself off, "Look man, all I'm saying is that if you want to drink turtle piss, there's easier ways to fulfill your fucking fetish dream..." He walked up to the bartender and knocked on the bar, "Hey, can I get a Bacardi Gold? Straight up. Also, get me the cheapest and shittiest beer you have behind there, my friend over here is into that..."

He stood up straight with a smile still clearly visible on his face. He patted his pockets and frowned, "Oh shit, I forgot all my stuff in my jean jacket..." He nodded to Inaro, "Can you pay for this for me? Isabel has my jean jacket with all my money in it."

@Embaga Elder

Inaro raised an eyebrow when Fola asked for him to pay. He then reaches for his wallet. He opens his wallet and instead of money being inside, a fly flies out and the wallet was empty. He sighs, rubs the back of his head. See umm about that... I don't have any money on me either. I rarely go out. He sits down at the bar. So what we gone do Fola since neither of us have money??

"Yes! Who is that girl though and why is she throwing money at us? Is her power money related?" Grimm looks at the girl before them. "Who are you?"
Looking at the girl Draco waited. He knew none of the answers. Although her powers could relate to money it also could have just been wind power. He silently glances at the girl for a second then away. Silently he is ready for a battle he has know clue who or what the girl wants however she hasn't hurt them so he assumes she is friendly to some extent.
@Light @The Imperial Flame

Maya

"Yay!" Maya smiled at Hakeem, happy that he accepted her offer to train him in the art of being cool; She took this as a sign that Hakeem wasn't mad at her. "First Rule of being Cool. Don't eat anything but Cookies. Cookies are great!" Maya had a box of thin mints appear in her hand before she handed them over to Hakeem. "Here's some cookies! I can get you more if you want some"

@Embaga Elder @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Fola scratches his chin and snaps his fingers. The bartender comes over and sets down their drinks, Fola speaks to him and influences him a bit, "Hey man, just wanted to let you know, we already payed. So I figured you'd be better off knowing that we gave you the money already..."

The bartender blinks and shakes his head, giving Fola and Inaro the thumbs up before walking off to the next customer. Fola leans back in his stool and takes a sip of his drink, "Doing that shit gets a bit dicey, would have like it much better if I had my jacket. That had everything: My wallet, my keys, the ring-" Fola's eyes widened as realization dawned on him, "SHE HAS THE FUCKING RING! IT'S IN MY JACKET POCKET" He bangs his head on the bar repeatadly, "Why! Am! I! Such! An! IDIOT?!"

@Embaga Elder

Light said:
"Hm...I just wanted to know how the guild felt towards you new generation members. What if I told you I was one of the people whom founded the guild?"
( @Embaga Elder )

Isabel looks at Vance and spawns a baby blue egg, handing it to him. "That'll do it. Raise it properly and it'll hatch into something amazing." She also hands him Grimmavus's Birth Scythe for the Apollon killing. "Is that enough or is that too big?"

( What's the worst that can happen? )

( @The Imperial Flame )
"I would not know what to say,why did you ask that?are you one?"raz asks."and do you want to continue somewhere talking warmer? Like the front of the guild?"

GingerBread said:
Vance
Vance looked at the scythe and smiled. "Yeah, that'll work nicely." Vance turned to walk away but turned back around to face Isabel again. "Actually, do you think you could bind it to my soul. Just so no one could use it against me, and so I don't have to carry it around with me all the time. Do you think you can do that? Oh and thanks for the egg, I'm sure it will make a great omelet"

@Light @Embaga Elder
"I don't know how to bind things to souls. Since when can I bind things to souls though? Also please don't harm the egg. It's a good gift!"

Hermes appears at this moment and raises his eyebrow at the egg.

@Embaga Elder[/URL] @Light
Isabel opens a portal now that she was done talking to Vance and gestures for Hakeem and Maya to step through. "Alright, it's time for us to go to the castle for the rescue mission." She pats her sides and feels a ring. She pulls it out and her heart instantly freezes. She stifles tears, not wanting to cry in front of the kids and stashes the ring back in her pocket. She was getting the kids and she was getting out of here. It seemed like Fola was intending to marry someone else while she was gone. Isabel simply didn't know what to do anymore. She's officially lost everything and for once, she didn't feel like destroying. She was far too empty inside to feel that type of hatred. She holds back the urge to throw up and wants to scratch off the mating symbol on her chest oh so badly. She smiles towards Hakeem and Maya, trying to act happy and pulling it off quite nicely. "Follow me." She steps through the portal, feeling her heart crumble on the inside.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at the girl Draco waited. He knew none of the answers. Although her powers could relate to money it also could have just been wind power. He silently glances at the girl for a second then away. Silently he is ready for a battle he has know clue who or what the girl wants however she hasn't hurt them so he assumes she is friendly to some extent.
( @The Imperial Flame )

Grimm summons a pokeball and holds it out. "I'm gonna catch her. Go! Draco!" He gestures for Draco to step forward.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I would not know what to say,why did you ask that?are you one?"raz asks."and do you want to continue somewhere talking warmer? Like the front of the guild?"
"No...I don't want to be near the guild. That's quite alright thank you. Just take this as a warning." He flicks his wrist and a card lands in the snow in front of Raz. The card simply has the number 1 on it and he disappears in a burst of purple mist.

Grimm summons a pokeball and holds it out. "I'm gonna catch her. Go! Draco!" He gestures for Draco to step forward.
Looking at Grimm Draco steps forwards and grabs the girls arm gently. Silently he turns her towards Grimm not exactly sure what Grimm is going to do with the small red ball. However he trusts Grimm if the girl fights he would probably let her go although he couldn't be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back