First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"I kill because i'm good at it, why is what i do any different from a hunter? Do you really think Humans deserve to live?" Vance responded, glaring daggers at the girl "And i'm not being mean i'm being honest, emotions get in the way, If anyone wanted to be an assassin as good as me, they would have to get rid of all their emotions, and not kill people because they're jealous or angry at them"

Vance explained as he stopped glaring at the girl "Now can you show me the room.....Please"

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
"I kill because i'm good at it, why is what i do any different from a hunter? Do you really think Humans deserve to live?" Vance responded, glaring daggers at the girl "And i'm not being mean i'm being honest, emotions get in the way, If anyone wanted to be an assassin as good as me, they would have to get rid of all their emotions, and not kill people because they're jealous or angry at them"
Vance explained as he stopped glaring at the girl "Now can you show me the room.....Please"

@Tazmodo
Jasmine thought for a moment. "Humans are a disgusting race but that doesn't mean I just go and kill them all. Anyways I have tons of emotions and no problem killing someone or something. Also I said no you called me a nuisance so why should I?" She said slightly pouty.

Embaga Elder]Inaro rubbed his chin. [I][B](Just as I thought....she don't have a decent memory of anything.) [/B][/I]He thought to himself. [I][B]It's okay we'll find something you like. [/B][/I]He said with a smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Really! You'll do that for me?!" The girl's confused face shifts to one of hope.

Lotusy said:
Malren stared ahead incredulously as he felt power surge through him. Well, I ranked up, he thought. 4 power ups and 5 ranks? How should I use them...? He looked down at Kinziel. Pride... a small voice whispered in his head. Alright, then. An animal of pride. He powered up, then slowly started transforming. After he finished, he stared. He was a full-fledged lion, mane and all. That's right. I was given the power of Pride. I better use it.
@Light
Now that Malren made his choice the feeling fades away. Both his own and Kinziel's wounds heal completely and the veils disappear.

Wrath was standing in a Navy base in California, she was almost completely ready to annihilate Dragon's Roar.

Lust was weakened and was lucky to see Sage and Malren leave. He appears beside Sloth, ready to lash out at her for being utterly useless and to vent but he was hit by the drainage field and the sleep inducement. There was a Dragon's Roar member, Alicia right there talking to Sloth. So now both sins could be tracked. Sloth was in fact conscious and didn't even bother to move when Lust tried to attack her. Olivianna ( Sloth ) watches Lust sleep.

( @ANYONE )

Inaro nods his head. Yeah I'll do it for you. That'll be my purpose. He says with a smile, then takes a sip from his beer which seems like the mug had refueled itself. @Light

Light said:
Wrath was standing in a Navy base in California, she was almost completely ready to annihilate Dragon's Roar.
Lust was weakened and was lucky to see Sage and Malren leave. He appears beside Sloth, ready to lash out at her for being utterly useless and to vent but he was hit by the drainage field and the sleep inducement. There was a Dragon's Roar member, Alicia right there talking to Sloth. So now both sins could be tracked. Sloth was in fact conscious and didn't even bother to move when Lust tried to attack her. Olivianna ( Sloth ) watches Lust sleep.

( @ANYONE )
After Jackson's useless attempts to use both light and dark he gave up and went to search for the sins. He walked around through the forest. "It shouldn't be this hard."

A blonde girl came up from behind wrath. She skipped over to her. "Whatcha doin?" She said as she skipped in front of her.

Light said:

( @ANYONE )
Earl is on an island quite far away from Dragon's Roar, after doing some "preparation" he starts to cast an illusion directly on the sea, he hides the image of the Dragon's Roar completely, and swifts its image to where he is now, completely deviate its location. He even casts an illusion that will make compass appears useless when entering the zone. He stands at the shore and glance over the sea, awaiting for the enemies arrival. @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamtique said:
Earl is on an island quite far away from Dragon's Roar, after doing some "preparation" he starts to cast an illusion directly on the sea, he hides the image of the Dragon's Roar completely, and swifts its image to where he is now, completely deviate its location. He even casts an illusion that will make compass appears useless when entering the zone. He stands at the shore and glance over the sea, awaiting for the enemies arrival. @Light
( They know where it actually is.... Envy walked up to the tower once... )

Light said:
( They know where it actually is.... Envy walked up to the tower once... )
(They(at least wrath) will be confused once they sail or fly to there. I hope.)

@Light[/URL]
"Hhhhmmm...." The girl gives him a long stare. "Okay. I'll tell you something good in return! The devil is within Ashlyn!"

Dreamtique said:
Envy appears behind Earl.

Light said:
"Hhhhmmm...." The girl gives him a long stare. "Okay. I'll tell you something good in return! The devil is within Ashlyn!"
Envy appears behind Earl.
"Already? Welcome to your grave......" Earl disappears in thin air while thick fog started to form around the intruder, Envy. Envy sees a shadow figure running away from her in the thick fog.

Dreamtique said:
"Already? Welcome to your grave......" Earl disappears in thin air while thick fog started to form around the intruder, Envy. Envy sees a shadow figure running away from her in the thick fog.
Envy looks around at where Earl may be. "Aahhh... so you have tricks?"

Light said:
Envy looks around at where Earl may be. "Aahhh... so you have tricks?"
The shadow figure occasionally reappears around Envy, it seems like taunting her.

Dreamtique said:
The shadow figure occasionally reappears around Envy, it seems like taunting her.
Envy morphs into thick fog and whatever it is that's running around in it is held still.

Light said:
Envy morphs into thick fog and whatever it is that's running around in it is held still.
For some reason, her attack has no effect on the figure at all, it slips away like nothing happened and stats to run away to an unknown direction, still taunting her.

Light said:
"Really! You'll do that for me?!" The girl's confused face shifts to one of hope.
Now that Malren made his choice the feeling fades away. Both his own and Kinziel's wounds heal completely and the veils disappear.
Malren sighed as the power finally left him, and the veil of magic started to lift. He quickly changed back to human form, noticing that Kinziel was completely healed. "Kinziel! Kinzeil, are you awake?"

@Light

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine thought for a moment. "Humans are a disgusting race but that doesn't mean I just go and kill them all. Anyways I have tons of emotions and no problem killing someone or something. Also I said no you called me a nuisance so why should I?" She said slightly pouty.
"Because i need to know where everything is, if i don't then i won't end well for either of us" Vance went back to glaring daggers at the girl I thought this place had good security? I was just let in and All i've seen so far is morons Vance thought, noting how easy this will be once he knows the layout.

@Tazmodo

Dreamtique said:
For some reason, her attack has no effect on the figure at all, it slips away like nothing happened and stats to run away to an unknown direction, still taunting her.
"Oh? So you intend to run? Mighty noble of you." Envy takes form and looks around for where Earl may be.

Embaga Elder]Inaro raise an eyebrow at the statement about Ashlyn. [I][B]The devil huh....tell me.... how do you know this??[/B][/I] He asked Calmly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Hhhhmmm, I can't really say. Ask her though!" The girl nods her head as if she's positive on the idea.

Lotusy said:
Malren sighed as the power finally left him, and the veil of magic started to lift. He quickly changed back to human form, noticing that Kinziel was completely healed. "Kinziel! Kinzeil, are you awake?"
@Light
Kinziel slowly wakes up and searches around for her location with her eyes. "Malren?"

Sloth decides to make a move for once and touches the unconscious Lust beside her. He just tried to kill her and she had to make a choice, stop his bodies functions or let him live.

In the quiet forests of Washington (if any of this is like destroyed or something I'll compensate later) the triliad were hidden from one another, training.

Morpheus was skipping around silently, making his body weightless as he searched for the others. Their rule of no sensory abilities really made this a pain. Not too far in the distance Morpheus could see a figure in the tree. He sneakily walked up to it. One he was close enough he squinted at it, seeing who it was. "Decimus! This doesn't work if you don't participate!!"

Decimus smirked as Morpheus was lifted into the air. "I am participating. Never said we couldn't make alliances"

Ryan walked out of the light under Morpheus, looking up at him. "You're ridiculously easy to trap. Work on that." He dropped Morpheus who had turned into a blue furred kitten and landed on Ryan's head

Morpheus bounced off and landed, turning back to normal. "Yadda yadda yadda" The man sank into the ground and disappeared, going back to their cabin. Once Ryan and Decimus showed up, one Morpheus was making tea, the other reading a news paper, and another playing video games. Finally, the real walked to them and extended his hands. "You know what we need? A vacation! Some entertainment! I've been reading the paper and I've got an idea. Let's go to Vegas baby!"

The two looked at each other to object but all 3 had appeared in a suite at the Hampton. Morpheus spun on his heel and walked out the door to adventure around

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, and two giant shadow figures appears in front of Envy comes slamming directly down on Envy with their giant hand. (!) (! note:Envy don't actually knows what direction she is moving to or what she is moving into if she chooses to evade the attack.)

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
In the quiet forests of Washington (if any of this is like destroyed or something I'll compensate later) the triliad were hidden from one another, training.
Morpheus was skipping around silently, making his body weightless as he searched for the others. Their rule of no sensory abilities really made this a pain. Not too far in the distance Morpheus could see a figure in the tree. He sneakily walked up to it. One he was close enough he squinted at it, seeing who it was. "Decimus! This doesn't work if you don't participate!!"

Decimus smirked as Morpheus was lifted into the air. "I am participating. Never said we couldn't make alliances"

Ryan walked out of the light under Morpheus, looking up at him. "You're ridiculously easy to trap. Work on that." He dropped Morpheus who had turned into a blue furred kitten and landed on Ryan's head

Morpheus bounced off and landed, turning back to normal. "Yadda yadda yadda" The man sank into the ground and disappeared, going back to their cabin. Once Ryan and Decimus showed up, one Morpheus was making tea, the other reading a news paper, and another playing video games. Finally, the real walked to them and extended his hands. "You know what we need? A vacation! Some entertainment! I've been reading the paper and I've got an idea. Let's go to Vegas baby!"

The two looked at each other to object but all 3 had appeared in a suite at the Hampton. Morpheus spun on his heel and walked out the door to adventure around
In the halls, Morpheus passes by a woman with silvery hair and ruby red eyes. Several others were following her whenever she was going. She has chains wrapped around her arms, dangling from her hands and barely glances at Morpheus.

Suddenly Ryan and Decimus could feel the temptation of lust, sloth, envy, wrath, and greed. Due to their demonic and holy nature the mere aura of the embodiment of the sins could be felt. Though tracking was another story and a much harder task.

Dreamtique said:
Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, and two giant shadow figures appears in front of Envy comes slamming directly down on Envy with their giant hand. (!) (! note:Envy don't actually knows what direction she is moving to or what she is moving into if she chooses to evade the attack.)
@Light
Envy turns into oxygen to have the attack pass through her.

Light said:
In the halls, Morpheus passes by a woman with silvery hair and ruby red eyes. Several others were following her whenever she was going. She has chains wrapped around her arms, dangling from her hands and barely glances at Morpheus.
Suddenly Ryan and Decimus could feel the temptation of lust, sloth, envy, wrath, and greed. Due to their demonic and holy nature the mere aura of the embodiment of the sins could be felt. Though tracking was another story and a much harder task.
I'm a dramatic cinematic way, Morpheus turned, watching them. He reeeeally wanted to follow. So we did.

The two stared at each other with pure hatred, wanting nothing more but the other to die, and the others power. The two opposites. Light and Dark. But somehow never wanting to take a step. And that's when they both knew.

"Find it."

"Already on it." Decimus was expanding his sensory to the soul as far as he could to find out where this power was coming from

"Leave it to Morpheus to send us straight into warfare and leave" Ryan did the same using the light to find a body

Light said:
Envy turns into oxygen to have the attack pass through her.
The shock wave from the heavy slam is enough to send Envy in her gas form blew away into an unknown direction for quite some distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back