• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
I'm a dramatic cinematic way, Morpheus turned, watching them. He reeeeally wanted to follow. So we did.

The two stared at each other with pure hatred, wanting nothing more but the other to die, and the others power. The two opposites. Light and Dark. But somehow never wanting to take a step. And that's when they both knew.

"Find it."

"Already on it." Decimus was expanding his sensory to the soul as far as he could to find out where this power was coming from

"Leave it to Morpheus to send us straight into warfare and leave" Ryan did the same using the light to find a body
The woman could feel something following her and her group of people, each one of them slowly disappear until she does as well. She ends up rising out of Morpheus's shadow. "What do you want?" An umbrella was floating over her head.

So far nothing but dead ends came up when Ryan and Decimus try to sense the sins. They were close but it seemed like they were missing something. Morpheus gets this feeling as well.

Dreamtique said:
The shock wave from the heavy slam is enough to send Envy in her gas form blew away into an unknown direction for quite some distance.
Envy turns into rays of light and travels back to the area. She takes her regular form and looks around impatiently. "Show yourself."

Light said:
The woman could feel something following her and her group of people, each one of them slowly disappear until she does as well. She ends up rising out of Morpheus's shadow. "What do you want?" An umbrella was floating over her head.
So far nothing but dead ends came up when Ryan and Decimus try to sense the sins. They were close but it seemed like they were missing something. Morpheus gets this feeling as well.

Envy turns into rays of light and travels back to the area. She takes her regular form and looks around impatiently. "Show yourself."
Morpheus turned to her. Crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. "Power. Romance. Eternal love. Your name. I'm certain you can help me with those, right? Hi. My name is Morpheus Galizur. A pleasure to meet you cutie." He walked to her, extending his hand.

Decimus and Ryan were getting more and more irritated then finally forced themselves to calm, taking a deep breath. Decimus opened his eyes again and paced. "How do we sense something that can use our emotions from afar?"

"I noticed something. We were angry, in desire, and lazy. What if whoever it is is.... Sin?"

Decimus shook his head. "But only so few? Unlikely. They felt like.... Individual."

"So people. Using sins. Lovely. We need Morpheus."

The two giants are not done playing, they sends the next blow right after Envy appears in front of them, they slam down on the floor with both arms, four together, creating a tsunami of dust and shock wave pushing Envy very far away to an unknown direction in a very catastrophic way, she doesn't know what or where she is sent flying towards, and there is impossible to navigate around. @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Inaro yawns then drinks his beer. Do you know where she is?? I haven't seen her since umm.....yeah I haven't seen her in awhile. He says rubbing his chin while thinking. @Light

Light said:
"Kinziel slowly wakes up and searches around for her location with her eyes. "Malren?"
Malren felt a surge of relief pass through him, and he smiled through his tears. He leaped forward, hugging Kinziel. "Oh my god. I thought you were dead..." His voice trailed off as he realized what he was doing. He let go of her, sitting back on his knees. "Er... Sorry about that." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Just glad you're still with us."

Sergio was having the time of his life. A certain well-to-do gang had him hired again as their stand-up man, and he couldn't possibly refuse. Even if it meant being in the middle of an all-out firefight between them and their rival gang. Back in the heat of battle, he set up a one-way shield for the frontal gunmen, "Sergio! Behind you!" one man shouted, and Sergio immediately formed a half shield to absorb a bullet, while the man behind him shot his assailant. "Thank you, Johnson," the man said, nodding to the gang member. He then canceled all his shields and danced to the next alleyway in the fight. When he got there, he made a motion for the men in his client's gang to stand down, before closing his eyes and concentrating. Instantly, a sheet of metal exploded from the side of one of the buildings, and Sergio could hear the ricocheting bullets strike some of their enemies. He then destroyed the shield, grinned a vicious smile, and blew his enemies a kiss. "Bye-bye, boys~" he said, letting his client's gang tear through the remaining opposition.

Three hours later, Sergio sat in a room with the gang's boss, at a table with two lonely wineglasses and a suitcase full of money. "Thank you so much, Sergio," the other man said. "Without you, we would not have succeeded in such a frontal attack! Victory to Black Rose!" He raised his glass into the air. In response, Sergio knocked glasses with him, before picking up the suitcase. "It was my pleasure to serve you and your boys, Reginald," he said, walking towards the door. "And thank you for the wine."

It only took a few minutes for Sergio to reach his Vegas apartment. It cost a lot, but the money he earned from this hit would probably cover it for some time. He kicked his sofa before taking a seat, sighing and letting the exhaustion from the day set in. As he sat, he lazily looked out from his window, down to the streets below.

(Whew... Sergio is here!)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus turned to her. Crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. "Power. Romance. Eternal love. Your name. I'm certain you can help me with those, right? Hi. My name is Morpheus Galizur. A pleasure to meet you cutie." He walked to her, extending his hand.

Decimus and Ryan were getting more and more irritated then finally forced themselves to calm, taking a deep breath. Decimus opened his eyes again and paced. "How do we sense something that can use our emotions from afar?"

"I noticed something. We were angry, in desire, and lazy. What if whoever it is is.... Sin?"

Decimus shook his head. "But only so few? Unlikely. They felt like.... Individual."

"So people. Using sins. Lovely. We need Morpheus."
The girl he's speaking too raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms over her chest. "So you fancy me? Thank you I try but as of now there's something else I'd like to try." Luna raises her right hand and suddenly Morpheus's right hand moves up as well. "Besides I'm sure I'm underage."

Dreamtique said:
The two giants are not done playing, they sends the next blow right after Envy appears in front of them, they slam down on the floor with both arms, four together, creating a tsunami of dust and shock wave pushing Envy very far away to an unknown direction in a very catastrophic way, she doesn't know what or where she is sent flying towards, and there is impossible to navigate around. @Light
Envy takes the form of a shadow and sticks to Earl's shadow. He's suddenly stuck in place as she makes sure to not make the shadow tag noticeable.

Embaga Elder]Inaro yawns then drinks his beer. [I][B]Do you know where she is?? I haven't seen her since umm.....yeah I haven't seen her in awhile. [/B][/I]He says rubbing his chin while thinking. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Nope! You can contact her through the guild symbol though! Try it! Try it! The devil is within her! The devil is within her!"

Lotusy said:
Malren felt a surge of relief pass through him, and he smiled through his tears. He leaped forward, hugging Kinziel. "Oh my god. I thought you were dead..." His voice trailed off as he realized what he was doing. He let go of her, sitting back on his knees. "Er... Sorry about that." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Just glad you're still with us."
Sergio was having the time of his life. A certain well-to-do gang had him hired again as their stand-up man, and he couldn't possibly refuse. Even if it meant being in the middle of an all-out firefight between them and their rival gang. Back in the heat of battle, he set up a one-way shield for the frontal gunmen, "Sergio! Behind you!" one man shouted, and Sergio immediately formed a half shield to absorb a bullet, while the man behind him shot his assailant. "Thank you, Johnson," the man said, nodding to the gang member. He then canceled all his shields and danced to the next alleyway in the fight. When he got there, he made a motion for the men in his client's gang to stand down, before closing his eyes and concentrating. Instantly, a sheet of metal exploded from the side of one of the buildings, and Sergio could hear the ricocheting bullets strike some of their enemies. He then destroyed the shield, grinned a vicious smile, and blew his enemies a kiss. "Bye-bye, boys~" he said, letting his client's gang tear through the remaining opposition.

Three hours later, Sergio sat in a room with the gang's boss, at a table with two lonely wineglasses and a suitcase full of money. "Thank you so much, Sergio," the other man said. "Without you, we would not have succeeded in such a frontal attack! Victory to Black Rose!" He raised his glass into the air. In response, Sergio knocked glasses with him, before picking up the suitcase. "It was my pleasure to serve you and your boys, Reginald," he said, walking towards the door. "And thank you for the wine."

It only took a few minutes for Sergio to reach his Vegas apartment. It cost a lot, but the money he earned from this hit would probably cover it for some time. He kicked his sofa before taking a seat, sighing and letting the exhaustion from the day set in. As he sat, he lazily looked out from his window, down to the streets below.

(Whew... Sergio is here!)
Kinziel smiles but quickly puts it away. "Don't hug me again without permission!" Kinziel decides to say just one nice thing though. "Youve earned my true respect." Malren would soon find out he's the only one who could see KinzieI.

Sergio's bed begins to shake. Grimm was pretending to be a monster under his bed.

Sloth decides to get up and awaken Lust. Once he calms down they both disappear in a flash of light to plan their next attack after they collect Wrath. All they need is Envy and Greed.

Light said:
Kinziel smiles but quickly puts it away. "Don't hug me again without permission!" Kinziel decides to say just one nice thing though. "Youve earned my true respect." Malren would soon find out he's the only one who could see Kinziel.

Sergio's bed begins to shake. Grimm was pretending to be a monster under his bed.
Malren nodded, wiping whatever tears were remaining in his eyes. "Yes ma'am, *sniff* I just forgot." Even if she still had her usual attitude, her compliment did not escape him, and he smiled happily. As he sat back, he began to mull recent events over in his thoughts. Whew. That was quite the ride. What now, though? Though he was happy, one look back at Kinziel reminded him that she was still a sin, and he was still a member of Dragon's Roar. I'd better introduce her to the masters before get suspicions. He stood back up, offering his hand to Kinziel. "Well, uh, since we're at Dragon's Roar now. Would you like to meet the guild leaders?"

Meanwhile, Sergio heard a rustling inside of his apartment. "What is it, Reginald? If you want your money, well, you already paid me!" He sighed and lay back down for a few minutes, only to realize that the sound wasn't coming from the door, but instead from under his bed. Cautiously, he stood up, slowly walking over to his bed. "Hello?" He called.

Okay okay I will. He said while holding his hands up as if he's surrendering. He then puts his hands down then concentrates on Ashlyn. Hey Ashlyn you there? Ashlyn? He says waiting on a response. @Light

Lotusy said:
Malren nodded, wiping whatever tears were remaining in his eyes. "Yes ma'am, *sniff* I just forgot." Even if she still had her usual attitude, her compliment did not escape him, and he smiled happily. As he sat back, he began to mull recent events over in his thoughts. Whew. That was quite the ride. What now, though? Though he was happy, one look back at Kinziel reminded him that she was still a sin, and he was still a member of Dragon's Roar. I'd better introduce her to the masters before get suspicions. He stood back up, offering his hand to Kinziel. "Well, uh, since we're at Dragon's Roar now. Would you like to meet the guild leaders?"
Meanwhile, Sergio heard a rustling inside of his apartment. "What is it, Reginald? If you want your money, well, you already paid me!" He sighed and lay back down for a few minutes, only to realize that the sound wasn't coming from the door, but instead from under his bed. Cautiously, he stood up, slowly walking over to his bed. "Hello?" He called.
Kinziel seemed like she wanted to say something but she holds her comment back. "No I don't. I'm fine with the way things are."

The bed starts to shake more violently and a raspy voice crawls from underneath it. "Rawr."

Embaga Elder] [I][B]Okay okay I will.[/B][/I] He said while holding his hands up as if he's surrendering. He then puts his hands down then concentrates on Ashlyn. [I][B]Hey Ashlyn you there? Ashlyn? [/B][/I]He says waiting on a response. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Always here. What do you need?"

Light said:
The girl he's speaking too raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms over her chest. "So you fancy me? Thank you I try but as of now there's something else I'd like to try." Luna raises her right hand and suddenly Morpheus's right hand moves up as well. "Besides I'm sure I'm underage."
Envy takes the form of a shadow and sticks to Earl's shadow. He's suddenly stuck in place as she makes sure to not make the shadow tag noticeable.

"Nope! You can contact her through the guild symbol though! Try it! Try it! The devil is within her! The devil is within her!"

Kinziel smiles but quickly puts it away. "Don't hug me again without permission!" Kinziel decides to say just one nice thing though. "Youve earned my true respect." Malren would soon find out he's the only one who could see KinzieI.

Morpheus stares with wonder and amazement. "Oh yes I do. Right hand to the lord I swear. Besides, I'm sure you're not too far off. I will bind myself to you alone until we are joined as we truly meant to be."

Ryan and Decimus appeared behind Morpheus. "I'm so sorry about him miss. Ignore him. Morpheus we have more pressing matters. We've found a challenge. Some sort of person or people can use Sins without even being in presence. We need you to track them." Ryan raised an eyebrow. "What are you even doing?"

Malren raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You don't want to? Kinziel, these people helped save your life!" What's wrong with her? Did I... say something? He was about to start listing off reasons for heading to the guild, but quickly caught himself. "Well, you are the master. Where would you like to go?"

Sergio looked from afar, checking around the bed as a raspy voice said, "Rawr" from underneath it. He slowly stepped forward until he was right in front of the bed. Just in case something wanted to harm him, he created a small, see-through barrier around the bed. After that, he ducked down, checking the underside of the bed.

@Light

N̸a̵m̷e̶

Voices spoke but these ears could not hear nor understand anything. It was not time yet.

"...I know what they are, okay, so quit on repeating yourself, "

A rumbling sensation was felt.

" I know, I know. It's just--isn't he just a beautiful thing? A baby boy, and he's ours. A boy! "

Air was exhaled nearby.

" You've said that a couple of times already love. Maybe you should think of a name for him instead of saying his gender-"

" -And another one's on their way! So I have to think of two. Hmm... "

" Well I'm here if you need any help, you know, "

" Thank you dear, but I think I already have one. Try think of one for the other. "

The sounds around them began to die down until...

" Are you sure you want to name them that? The poor kid's gonna stay with it for the rest of their life, "

" I don't hear you suggesting anything better! "

" Ha, yes, you're right on that. "

" S̸̪̳͉͕̬̝̜̜̤͇̉́̅̆̑͑̃̆́̓ę̴̡̛̛͓͖͕͎̺̥̫̟̊́͒͐̏̓̎͝ṟ̷͚̬̣̜̙̭͍̊̑͐́̅̈̃̀͗͆͜ͅi̶̢̠̠͉͕̙̻̮̼͂̅̃̈́́̐̉͒̄͝ͅf̶̬͎̟̰̭͇̹͔̺̪͛͋̓̃̈́̉͆̃̈́͝ it is then. "

TERMS KEPT:

" Baby "

" Boy "

" Gender "

" Name "

" Kid "

" Poor "

" Beautiful "

" Love "

ERASED:

S̸̪̳͉͕̬̝̜̜̤͇̉́̅̆̑͑̃̆́̓ę̴̡̛̛͓͖͕͎̺̥̫̟̊́͒͐̏̓̎͝ṟ̷͚̬̣̜̙̭͍̊̑͐́̅̈̃̀͗͆͜ͅi̶̢̠̠͉͕̙̻̮̼͂̅̃̈́́̐̉͒̄͝ͅf̶̬͎̟̰̭͇̹͔̺̪͛͋̓̃̈́̉͆̃̈́͝

Filler #1

Light said:
Ashlyn looks at the spot where Zalgo stood at and teleports with Jackie to the guild leaders room. "Jackie I can feel a lot of negative things from you. Would you like any help?"
Jackie dug the heels of her hands into her eyes, sighing out a deep, long breath. She winces at the horrific way her breath catches as she looks up at Isabel, "You're fucking kidding, right? 'Negative energy' she says, fuck you. You get fucking flashbacks. You know this. Fuck you," Jackie covers her head with her hands, closing her eyes tightly. "No fucking shit."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stares with wonder and amazement. "Oh yes I do. Right hand to the lord I swear. Besides, I'm sure you're not too far off. I will bind myself to you alone until we are joined as we truly meant to be."

Ryan and Decimus appeared behind Morpheus. "I'm so sorry about him miss. Ignore him. Morpheus we have more pressing matters. We've found a challenge. Some sort of person or people can use Sins without even being in presence. We need you to track them." Ryan raised an eyebrow. "What are you even doing?"
The girl was about to answer Morpheus but his friends came along and said their piece. "Ah? So it seems likes you're interested in handling that. Very well." She waves her hand and sends the current location of Greed to them, the guild of Dragon's Roar. I used witchcraft to specifically track down a designated sin since I felt their presence. I just lost interest after the first. Now go on and handle whatever it is you're doing. Just know you under me now and I will find a way to locate you." With that, she disappears in a fume of dark clouds without giving her name.

Embaga Elder] [B].........[/B] Inaro wakes for awhile before he speaks. [B]The devil is within.[/B] That's all he says and he waits for her to respond. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
CelticSol said:
Jackie dug the heels of her hands into her eyes, sighing out a deep, long breath. She winces at the horrific way her breath catches as she looks up at Isabel, "You're fucking kidding, right? 'Negative energy' she says, fuck you. You get fucking flashbacks. You know this. Fuck you," Jackie covers her head with her hands, closing her eyes tightly. "No fucking shit."
"That was stupid of me, my bad Jackie." Ashlyn rubs her own arm due to awkward tension building up within her. "So we've managed to captured Greed and beat Pri-." That's when Ashlyn heard the message from Inaro, she stood there. Frozen in shock and slightly fear due to the past coming back. She was so taken off guard she responds to him out loud but he can still hear it mentally. "Inaro... where have you heard this from? Who are you with? Why did they tell you this?! Tell me!" Ashlyn was losing her cool.

Lotusy said:
Malren raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You don't want to? Kinziel, these people helped save your life!" What's wrong with her? Did I... say something? He was about to start listing off reasons for heading to the guild, but quickly caught himself. "Well, you are the master. Where would you like to go?"

Sergio looked from afar, checking around the bed as a raspy voice said, "Rawr" from underneath it. He slowly stepped forward until he was right in front of the bed. Just in case something wanted to harm him, he created a small, see-through barrier around the bed. After that, he ducked down, checking the underside of the bed.

@Light
"Right now I don't know where I want to go... I'm not sure.... I'm not sure...." She continues to whisper this to herself in a trance. Like a broken record.

Underneath the bed is a small little fury creature. It looked like a cute and small ball of fluff. "Rawr."

GingerBread said:
"Because i need to know where everything is, if i don't then i won't end well for either of us" Vance went back to glaring daggers at the girl I thought this place had good security? I was just let in and All i've seen so far is morons Vance thought, noting how easy this will be once he knows the layout.

@Tazmodo
Jasmine laid down. "Well you are gonna have to find it on your own and your glares are cute." She closed her eyes. "Anyways you can try something but I doubt it'll work."

"Fine, i'll go find the prisoner myself and when i do i'll kill him" Vance said as he started to walk away intent on finding where the cells were God i have to work with morons, i'd rather have to spend a solid week inside a heavily guarded fortress again Vance thought, annoyed at the girls attitude.

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
"Fine, i'll go find the prisoner myself and when i do i'll kill him" Vance said as he started to walk away intent on finding where the cells were God i have to work with morons, i'd rather have to spend a solid week inside a heavily guarded fortress again Vance thought, annoyed at the girls attitude.
@Tazmodo
Jasmine sighed. "You can't kill her you'll be sent away like I was." She shrunk down into an ant and followed him keeping an eye on him without him noticing.

Light said:
"Right now I don't know where I want to go... I'm not sure.... I'm not sure...." She continues to whisper this to herself in a trance. Like a broken record.
Underneath the bed is a small little fury creature. It looked like a cute and small ball of fluff. "Rawr."
Malren was slightly worried and confused as Kinziel started to whisper and become less responsive. "Kinziel? A-are you ok?" He walked back and sat down again, looking her in the eyes. "Is there something wrong?"

Sergio's heart melted as he saw the fluffball under the bed, but he kept the shield up. "Well," he said, "You are certainly the cutest bed-rocker I've met... But I've seen some pretty screwed up magical stuff in my life." He raised his hand and kept the shield up. "Can you talk or something?"

Vance felt like something was following him, not bothering to look behind himself Vance stepped into the shadows and turned invisible while continuing to walk through the rooms Even if it's nothing better to be safe than sorry

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
Vance felt like something was following him, not bothering to look behind himself Vance stepped into the shadows and turned invisible while continuing to walk through the rooms Even if it's nothing better to be safe than sorry
@Tazmodo
Jasmine had already caught up to him and crawled up his pant leg when he turned invisible she stayed there knowing he wouldn't notice."

Morpheus, pissed at Ryan, punched him through the adjacent wall. "You piece of shit you cock blocking piece of shit! Now I dont even have her name! Good job Ryan!"

The Light Nephalem shot a bolt straight into Morpheus, exploding and sending him flying back. "Anyways horny old man. We need a plan to kill this."

Decimus was leaning on a wall, completely ignoring them. "I have the least amount of Greed. I'm going. Morpheus take me to the location."

Morpheus, having a burned mark on his chest, limped back up to the two and teleported them in the direction to where the Greed was. He stopped outside and the 3 walked into the building

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine had already caught up to him and crawled up his pant leg when he turned invisible she stayed there knowing he wouldn't notice."
Vance noticed something crawl up onto his leg, stepping out of the shadows Vance pulled up his pant leg to see an ant on his leg "And this place apparently isn't even kept clean, it has Ants" Vance had a disgusted look on his face as he flicked the ant off of his leg

@Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back