• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
Jackie ducks under the waves, avoiding the worst of it, though she is swept away into much deeper water. Her head breaks the surface to take a deep breath of air before she dives back under, swimming back to Alpha underwater. As she reaches him, she grabs his hips to pull her to the surface, her hair slicked back and clinging to her skin along her back. She shoves him gently, though she keeps her grip on him so he doesn't fall underwater. "I'm never having sex with you ever again."
Alpha blanched at Jackie's words, mouth agape. "Bu-but...wha-....no," Alpha stuttered, hanging his head. "That's not fair," he mumbled.

djinnamon said:
Sage hit it back but he was sent backwards onto his butt. " I'll never let you win this. " He screamed as he got up , his hands bloody.
"Well if you let me win, then this wouldn't be nearly as fun to do." Vance spiked the ball towards Sage; Vance's dislocated arm was started to aggravate him slightly

LokiofSP said:
Fola fell to the floor, still reeling from the punch he had taken, the barrage of punches, kicks and whatever the goons had on them. He could have sworn he felt a few bones break, the idea further backed up when he felt it began to get harder to breath, and he was no doctor, but he was sure the stabbing pain in his side was the feeling of his own rib puncturing his lung. It was only when he finally processed the situation that he finally snapped.
Even though the world above him was blotted out by a group of bodies, even though his arms felt like weak noodles, when he realized what they planned to do with Isabel, his hand skyrocketed to the air. If somebody had blinked at that moment, they might have missed it. One moment a weak hand was lifted up to the air, seemingly a desperate last attempt to get up...The next a scythe was in said hand, and the next moment? A blade was through the head of one of the goons.

"You..." Fola pulled the scythe out of a goons skull and swung it randomly, it slashed one's chest, "Don't..." He continued swinging, decapitating another, "EVER..." Less blows gave Fola more space to move, he shifted a bit a a pushed the blade straight behind him, it ended up protruding from the goon's chest, "FUCKING TOUCH HER!" One last swing to the legs, and it was only him and Christopher.

Fola planted the scythe in the ground, using it to slowly stand up. His legs shook and he looked battered, but there was murder in his eyes. A metallic taste filled Fola's mouth, he definitely felt his injuries, wasn't even sure if he was going to make it past the alleyway before passing out, but he was determined to deal with the man in front of him first...
"I don't think you realize...Just how bad you've fucked up..."

@Light
"Pssst... Um..... Fola? You uh..... Buddy you cool there? Like technically I'm supposed to do something about you uh..... Breaking the laws and... Killing people. Like....... You need a hug? Naaaaah you're fine. Just uh.... Try not to kill groups of people? Murder is bad? Um... Everyone deserves to live? Nah? Do you bud. 6/10. GG. Dusted. RIP. Put em in a coffin"

Daimao said:
Alpha blanched at Jackie's words, mouth agape. "Bu-but...wha-....no," Alpha stuttered, hanging his head. "That's not fair," he mumbled.
She considers his very eloquent argument to her claim, before she presses herself against him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she looks up at him, giving him the ultimate shit eating grin, "I don't know... I think it's pretty fair."

GingerBread said:
"Fine then. I want you to completely disown your friends, if I win" Vance smirked and hit the ball back over to Sage's side, putting a spin on it so it went off to the right slightly. "How does that sound?"

"I-I'm fine" Colin looked up at Anna and did his best to smile before looking back down at his food and finishing it off. "D-do you want t-to go now? I-If you do I-I'll pay and th-then we can g-go"
I... She crossed her arms and sat back. I'm not leaving until you tell me why you look like a grouchy pooch

GingerBread said:
"Well if you let me win, then this wouldn't be nearly as fun to do." Vance spiked the ball towards Sage; Vance's dislocated arm was started to aggravate him slightly
Sage growled when he hit the ball a glyph that made the ball teleport behind Vance if the man touched it.

CelticSol said:
She considers his very eloquent argument to her claim, before she presses herself against him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she looks up at him, giving him the ultimate shit eating grin, "I don't know... I think it's pretty fair."
Alpha frowns at Jackie's grin. "But...I....," Alpha paused as he tried to think of an actual argument. "But...then you'd miss out on all this," he said, motioning to himself with a grin.

Daimao said:
Alpha frowns at Jackie's grin. "But...I....," Alpha paused as he tried to think of an actual argument. "But...then you'd miss out on all this," he said, motioning to himself with a grin.
She snorts, "Hmmm," She looks up at him with half lidded eyes, a smirk on her lips, "I don't knoooow~ You did attempt to drown me. I don't know if you deserve all of this," Her words take a suggestive lilt as she gestures to herself.

LokiofSP said:
Fola fell to the floor, still reeling from the punch he had taken, the barrage of punches, kicks and whatever the goons had on them. He could have sworn he felt a few bones break, the idea further backed up when he felt it began to get harder to breath, and he was no doctor, but he was sure the stabbing pain in his side was the feeling of his own rib puncturing his lung. It was only when he finally processed the situation that he finally snapped.
Even though the world above him was blotted out by a group of bodies, even though his arms felt like weak noodles, when he realized what they planned to do with Isabel, his hand skyrocketed to the air. If somebody had blinked at that moment, they might have missed it. One moment a weak hand was lifted up to the air, seemingly a desperate last attempt to get up...The next a scythe was in said hand, and the next moment? A blade was through the head of one of the goons.

"You..." Fola pulled the scythe out of a goons skull and swung it randomly, it slashed one's chest, "Don't..." He continued swinging, decapitating another, "EVER..." Less blows gave Fola more space to move, he shifted a bit a a pushed the blade straight behind him, it ended up protruding from the goon's chest, "FUCKING TOUCH HER!" One last swing to the legs, and it was only him and Christopher.

Fola planted the scythe in the ground, using it to slowly stand up. His legs shook and he looked battered, but there was murder in his eyes. A metallic taste filled Fola's mouth, he definitely felt his injuries, wasn't even sure if he was going to make it past the alleyway before passing out, but he was determined to deal with the man in front of him first...
"I don't think you realize...Just how bad you've fucked up..."

@Light
At least 498 eons appear due to Fola killing the 5 guys. The eons disappear now that they've bound themselves to Fola. A man's 3 3 speed vials, one tracking vial, and one healing vial roll out of his pocket. He also had an E-pack on his back. Christopher begins to back up, looking terrified. "Y-you know it won't stop. They've already taken her to the warehouse, who knows....they might be taking her for a round right now! You need me to find her, dumbass!" There were tracks leading to the warehouse contradicting that statement. Christopher becomes so panicked he breaks the country rule, no using powers unless given permission by the monarchy. He shifts into his werewolf form, using the E-Pack as a boost. He rushes towards Fola, opening his jaw to crush his femur.

Isabel was unconscious and completely oblivious to the single man whom abducted her slowly planting kisses upon her neck. He was taking all the time in the world since he believed that Christopher was on his way. Once he leaves a hickey he pulls away. "Huh? She doesn't smell like she's mated with someone before. Is Christopher sure he's gotten the information right?" The incubus his shoulders. "She smells like a virgin...strange." The man begins to play with Isabel's face. "Have you even had your first kiss yet? I wonder..." He stares at her lips, wanting to take the achievement. "Nah...I'll let Christopher have that." He goes back to kissing Isabella's neck on the couch.

DizjayDeathPride said:
I, my dear, am laying you down so you are comfortable. What are yooou doing?
"Thank you, you're too sweet to me. How have you not had a girlfriend when I met you? Nothing much, just hating you deeply."

CelticSol said:
She snorts, "Hmmm," She looks up at him with half lidded eyes, a smirk on her lips, "I don't knoooow~ You did attempt to drown me. I don't know if you deserve all of this," Her words take a suggestive lilt as she gestures to herself.
"I...," Alpha paused, hanging his head in defeat. "I give up," Alpha said sadly. "I don't deserve you."

Daimao said:
"I...," Alpha paused, hanging his head in defeat. "I give up," Alpha said sadly. "I don't deserve you."
She blinks, her smirk falling off her face. Despite knowing it was probably a trap, she pulls his head down and kisses him, "Aweee," She coos, rubbing her cheek on his as she squishes him in a hug. "You're too adorable to resist. I can't even fake it."

Light said:
At least 498 eons appear due to Fola killing the 5 guys. The eons disappear now that they've bound themselves to Fola. A man's 3 3 speed vials, one tracking vial, and one healing vial roll out of his pocket. He also had an E-pack on his back. Christopher begins to back up, looking terrified. "Y-you know it won't stop. They've already taken her to the warehouse, who knows....they might be taking her for a round right now! You need me to find her, dumbass!" There were tracks leading to the warehouse contradicting that statement. Christopher becomes so panicked he breaks the country rule, no using powers unless given permission by the monarchy. He shifts into his werewolf form, using the E-Pack as a boost. He rushes towards Fola, opening his jaw to crush his femur.
Isabel was unconscious and completely oblivious to the single man whom abducted her slowly planting kisses upon her neck. He was taking all the time in the world since he believed that Christopher was on his way. Once he leaves a hickey he pulls away. "Huh? She doesn't smell like she's mated with someone before. Is Christopher sure he's gotten the information right?" The incubus his shoulders. "She smells like a virgin...strange." The man begins to play with Isabel's face. "Have you even had your first kiss yet? I wonder..." He stares at her lips, wanting to take the achievement. "Nah...I'll let Christopher have that." He goes back to kissing Isabella's neck on the couch.

"Thank you, you're too sweet to me. How have you not had a girlfriend when I met you? Nothing much, just hating you deeply."
Oh cutie you don't mean that you love me! He hopped on her and cuddled her again, holding her to his chest and rolling about on the bed. You could never reeeally hate me!

DizjayDeathPride said:
I... She crossed her arms and sat back. I'm not leaving until you tell me why you look like a grouchy pooch
Colin started fidgeting with his hands as his gaze dropped to the floor. "W-well I-I..... Wh-what way do y-you L-Like me?" Colin kept fidgeting with his hands nervously as his cheeks began to burn red from embarrassment as he waited for an answer from Anna.

djinnamon said:
Sage growled when he hit the ball a glyph that made the ball teleport behind Vance if the man touched it.
Vance went to hit the ball only to have it teleport behind him and hit the floor "Well done Sage, you had to resort to cheating to beat me. You must feel so accomplished"

GingerBread said:
Colin started fidgeting with his hands as his gaze dropped to the floor. "W-well I-I..... Wh-what way do y-you L-Like me?" Colin kept fidgeting with his hands nervously as his cheeks began to burn red from embarrassment as he waited for an answer from Anna.
Vance went to hit the ball only to have it teleport behind him and hit the floor "Well done Sage, you had to resort to cheating to beat me. You must feel so accomplished"
Sage smirked. " Says the one who used darkness to help him. " Sage said as he sat on the ground.

Fola grit his teeth as black spots danced on the edge of his vision, he felt himself get lightheaded as his bodies first instinct was to pass out and succumb to his injuries. But he refused to allow that to happen, he instead extended a shaky hand and spoke through his gritted teeth, "You....Don't seem like you need those do you?!" There was a sick and wet pop as three by three, Christopher's teeth came out.

He didn't know about any laws and he didn't CARE about any laws. This was self-defense, if he didn't do this, he was going to DIE! Fola opened his fist and threw away a pile of teeth, he threw a knee to Christopher's face, his leg felt like a useless sack of meat at that point, but he didn't care. When his leg hit the ground, it gave out once again. He took in deep breaths, but once again extended a hand, and then Christopher's E-pack wasn't there, it was in Fola's hand. He threw it to the side and stood up once more,
"Not even gonna use it yet...Not until I prove something..."

@Light

CelticSol said:
She blinks, her smirk falling off her face. Despite knowing it was probably a trap, she pulls his head down and kisses him, "Aweee," She coos, rubbing her cheek on his as she squishes him in a hug. "You're too adorable to resist. I can't even fake it."
"Good," Alpha says with a smile, before he grabs Jackie around the waist and starts spinning around in the water. That is, until he trips, lets go of Jackie, and starts floundering around to keep his head above the water. "Fuck!"

Daimao said:
"Good," Alpha says with a smile, before he grabs Jackie around the waist and starts spinning around in the water. That is, until he trips, lets go of Jackie, and starts floundering around to keep his head above the water. "Fuck!"
She somehow lands gracefully, laughing as she pulls him back up to his feet. Jackie raises an eyebrow at him, "Very elegant, Alpha. Do you want to head into shore? I can make you a drink and call for some food."

Zane slouches in defeat. That's it I'm done with this kid. He looks at the door of the fast food restaurant. Just get up and leave. You already fed the boy. He looks back at the boy. No stay and keep trying. He sighs. So what's your name kid. He asked as a butter knife appeared in his hand and he begins to spin it through his right hand's fingers. @Light

CelticSol said:
She somehow lands gracefully, laughing as she pulls him back up to his feet. Jackie raises an eyebrow at him, "Very elegant, Alpha. Do you want to head into shore? I can make you a drink and call for some food."
"Yes. Dry land sounds great right about now," he replied sheepishly as he walked back to shore, but not before glaring angrily at the water.

djinnamon said:
Sage smirked. " Says the one who used darkness to help him. " Sage said as he sat on the ground.
"I only had to resort to using it because someone was desperate to win" Vance shrugged and created a chair of darkness before sitting down. "Those 'friends' of yours are awful anyway. But I'm going to go in a minute and sleep. I'm going to hope my arm heals in my sleep, because you dislocated it"

GingerBread said:
"I only had to resort to using it because someone was desperate to win" Vance shrugged and created a chair of darkness before sitting down. "Those 'friends' of yours are awful anyway. But I'm going to go in a minute and sleep. I'm going to hope my arm heals in my sleep, because you dislocated it"
" They aren't , you just got on their bad side. " Sage said before walking up to Vance and caressing his shoulder. " Sorry big guy. " He said before kissing Vance's cheek. " Bye " He said before teleporting to his room and go into a change of clothes. " Time to practice. " He said before putting on the stereo and began practicing.

[media]

[/media]

djinnamon said:
" They aren't , you just got on their bad side. " Sage said before walking up to Vance and caressing his shoulder. " Sorry big guy. " He said before kissing Vance's cheek. " Bye " He said before teleporting to his room and go into a change of clothes. " Time to practice. " He said before putting on the stereo and began practicing.
[media]

[/media]
"Well fuck you too Sage. You dislocate my shoulder and then just piss off. Well I guess this means I don't have to hold up my side of the deal. That's fine by me" Vance sighed as he popped his shoulder back into place, letting out a hiss of pain as he did. "Well I've got fuck all to do now. I wonder how Fola is doing, I mean with all that crap with the police, I'd assume he might need a bit of help. It's something for me to do at least" Vance shrugged indifferently

He stood up and used his guild symbol to try to contact Fola.
"Yo, Child Killer. How you doing? How's your life on the run? If you need some help with that tell me, I'll give you some hints on avoiding cops and how to hide bodies, Alive or dead. I don't judge"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Oh cutie you don't mean that you love me! He hopped on her and cuddled her again, holding her to his chest and rolling about on the bed. You could never reeeally hate me!
Luna begins to laugh while she tries to push herself off of Morpheus. "Oh stop it! You're far too dramatic! I do hate you, you're so stupid!"

LokiofSP said:
Fola grit his teeth as black spots danced on the edge of his vision, he felt himself get lightheaded as his bodies first instinct was to pass out and succumb to his injuries. But he refused to allow that to happen, he instead extended a shaky hand and spoke through his gritted teeth, "You....Don't seem like you need those do you?!" There was a sick and wet pop as three by three, Christopher's teeth came out.
He didn't know about any laws and he didn't CARE about any laws. This was self-defense, if he didn't do this, he was going to DIE! Fola opened his fist and threw away a pile of teeth, he threw a knee to Christopher's face, his leg felt like a useless sack of meat at that point, but he didn't care. When his leg hit the ground, it gave out once again. He took in deep breaths, but once again extended a hand, and then Christopher's E-pack wasn't there, it was in Fola's hand. He threw it to the side and stood up once more,
"Not even gonna use it yet...Not until I prove something..."

@Light
Christopher snarls at Fola, blood gushing out of his mouth upon the streets. Christopher was trying his best not to howl in anger. Though his muscles were pulsing in pain. The werewolf grabs a fallen partner and rips is body in half, having the blood and organs push out in Fola's direction to distract him. Christopher jumps on to a wall and pushes off, flying down towards him with his claws and fangs ready at swift speeds.

@Light[/URL]
"My name is Ash, you're Zane right?" Ash gestures towards the tv. "Why'd you save me?"

Daimao said:
"Yes. Dry land sounds great right about now," he replied sheepishly as he walked back to shore, but not before glaring angrily at the water.
She grins, and once she's at shore she wrings out her hair of some of the sea water. She gestures for him to go sit at the bar as she grabs a wireless phone and dials a number. She speaks almost flawless Spanish into the receiver, speaking warmly to whomever was on the other end of the line. After a chipper 'adiós', Jackie goes behind the bar and leans on the counter with a grin. "What can I get for you, stranger?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Meanwhile in a part Morpheus had run to, he kept shooting blasts at the hoards that kept attacking him WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP MULTIPLYING?! His voice rang down the cavern. 1 turned to 100 to 10000 very rapidly. He turned the cane to face him and saw x's on its eyes.
Oooh... It's still on multiply mode..... That makes sense.... Okay!

He twisted the head and the eyes turned to horizontal slits. Subtract. He kept blasting balls at the attacking Wendigos one by one as they disappeared

One one one one one one one one rang through the den, guiding Dante to him and his.... Massive hoard

Annalyse finished off her food before she noticed Colin seemed a bit... Off. Hey.... Colin.. you okay? Why you look so... Droopy?
Dante heard Morpheus panicking behind him in the cave, he threw the body and ears down on the ground. He then look to Raz and said," seems there's still more to do in there, I'll be right back." Dante then drew his blades once more and sprinted towards where Morpheus' screams were coming from, when he got to Morpheus Dante saw him getting rid of wendigo's one by one in a swarm of around 10,000 wendigo's. When Dante saw this all he did was roar in murderous rage and sprinted deep into the crowd of wendigo's so he wouldn't get hit by Morpheus' blasts, he once more began killing dozens of wendigo's with each swing of his swords as the also shot out waves of fire and electricity killing even more wendigo's as he went. @MTchaos1134

@DizjayDeathPride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back