• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Colin picked up his fork and knife "Th-thanks for coming out with m-me, I-I'm used to spending t-time alone. S-so doing this i-is nice." He smiled happily at Anna. "A-and it's e-even better, b-because I-I'm with s-some I really l-like" Colin felt a blush start to tinge his cheeks once again and began eating his meal to try to hide that fact.
Vance smirked at Sage "I didn't know you were that desperate for me, I know I'm amazing. But really, at least buy me a drink first. Like the strongest drink they have maybe. Because you're way too much of a softie. I like someone assertive. I learnt that during my time with you"
Hmmmmm? What was that? Did you say you liiiike me? That's sweet Colin I like you too!

Anna smiled to him and puffed out her cheeks. It's over Colin likes me Im going to explode

Light said:
It was just immediate shock, that's the only internal reaction Isabel could process. In the outside, Isabel could only display a smile as she stares into Fola's eyes with her own purple honest eyes. Her eyes displayed raw emotions of potential compassion towards Fola without being filtered. As if they reflected her feelings towards him in their purest form. Isabel had completely forgot about the fact that she wanted to hide behind Fola due to the kiss he's bestowed upon her and his own alluring eyes.
Christopher clears his throat and holds in his own internal anger. "Well E-packs are packs that enhance the abilities of those whom wear it depending on the vials you stock it with. He gestures to the pack on his back and the blue vials on his back. "Right now I have strength enchancing vials only. So five times my regular strength. This can also be used for mobility, like jumping on buildings and running on walls to get places. The wall running is automatically installed but the jumping is a jump vial. Each vial costs 15 eons and lasts three weeks of continuous use. The pack itself costs 100 eons. Eons is our money system." Christopher displays the small rock like orb, which glows once exposed to the outside. They disappear once he no longer wants them to be there. "Pretty convenient huh? Once you make money the Eons basically bind themselves to you until you spend them or want them to appear....or die." Christopher laughs, expressing the fact that it's simply a joke. Christopher looks at Isabel, whom doesn't notice him doing so, giving her a more than...appropriate look. "Now, about jobs. What type are you looking for? I have contacts throughout the city."

Isabel looks back at Christopher at this statement, whom stops giving her a perverse stare. "Oh! I think being a waitress would be nice, with the roller blades or things that's used here! Maybe I can try working at an ice cream shop! Or I can be a princess at am amusement park!" Isabel smiles at Christopher, whom chuckles in response.

"Yeah, I can help with that. Right this way. We have to pass through a not so good area of town though. Brace yourselves, people can get sketchy here." Christopher turns the corner and begins walking down the street. Isabel pulls Fola along after her.

View attachment 241814

"My parents....." The boy looks to the side, going back to his food. "You're one of those Dragon's Roar people right?" The boy was looking at a tv screen in the fast food place. Showing new members if Dragon's Roar.

"Oh....so you have a thing for old people?" Luna raises an eyebrow as he lays her down. "What are you doing?"
I, my dear, am laying you down so you are comfortable. What are yooou doing?

djinnamon said:
" Try it." He said as he jumped higher than ever and spiked the ball towards Vance's face.
Vance saw the ball coming towards his face and instinctively moved out of the way. He then realized what he had just done and leaped towards it and hit it over to sage just before it hit the ground "So do we actually get paid or... Was that just a joke? Cause I could use money right now, my normal attire isn't cheap. I have to buy it and make sure it's untraceable. It carries a hefty fee."

GingerBread said:
Vance saw the ball coming towards his face and instinctively moved out of the way. He then realized what he had just done and leaped towards it and hit it over to sage just before it hit the ground "So do we actually get paid or... Was that just a joke? Cause I could use money right now, my normal attire isn't cheap. I have to buy it and make sure it's untraceable. It carries a hefty fee."
" It wasn't a joke. " He said as he pretended to hit the ball to the left but he hit it to the right.

DizjayDeathPride said:
A clone of Morpheus popped up next to Dante as he was being overwhelmed. Oh.... You look like you're in danger. Ill help! Ill multiply you and you'll have clone!
He pointed his cane Dante and shot a ball at him. Just as a Wendigo hopped in his way and hit by the ball, multiplying by 100

I... Well.............. Yeah okay this is why I don't help I'm so sorry!!!

He ran, crying down the halls, attracting more Wendigos
Dante got a disappointed look on his face as more Wendigo's closed in around him, he then began to two hand his sword and kill wave after wave of Wendigo having to move all over the room, bounce from wall to wall killing the beasts as he goes. After killing the hundred that Morpheus had created, Dante was slashed from behind by a Wendigo from the original pack. His jacket was torn to bits but his skin was barely scratched, he turned and shot the Wendigo in the head."That was my favorite jacket!" Dante then jumped to a ledge in the cave with the original pack of Wendigo's moving below him, he then put his gun away and drew his second sword. As he drew the blade he called it's name," Pater Temperate" and the blade began to spark wildly with lightning, he then jumped down and killed dozens as he crashed into the swarm. After that he began to hack and slay all the beast in his path, killing with a certain bloodlust In his eyes, he didn't even feel the Wendigo's claws piercing his skin. He skewered more and more of the beasts as he stabbed forward to the point where the blade was completely encased by the corpses of Wendigo he had slain, he the swung his swords with so much force it launched the bodies off of the blades smashing against and killing even more Wendigo as they hit. After what seemed like forever Dante had cleared out the entire den of Wendigo's, to prove to Morpheus that the job had been done he cut an ear from each Wendigo and carry them on a string andtook them as proof. As he exited the cave he sheathed his swords and had the string of ears on his shoulder as well as a dead Wendigo body on the other shoulder for even more proof, he then look at Raz and said,"Mission accomplished." @MTchaos1134

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Hmmmmm? What was that? Did you say you liiiike me? That's sweet Colin I like you too!
Anna smiled to him and puffed out her cheeks. It's over Colin likes me Im going to explode
Colin found himself blushing even more as Anna said she liked him, he looked up and smiled happily at her. She probably doesn't like me in that way, she probably just likes me as a friend Colin slouched in his seat slightly as his thought went through his head.

djinnamon said:
" It wasn't a joke. " He said as he pretended to hit the ball to the left but he hit it to the right.
"Well how come I was never told about it? I haven't been given any money or gold bars. Or even a check. Why would you lie to me like this Sage?" Vance started to go to the left but as he saw the ball go towards the right he ran over and hit it back over the net.

CelticSol said:
She pokes him on the nose, grinning victoriously, "Ah, but that's where you're wrong," She says as she steps towards him, pressing herself against his chest as she puts her hands on his shoulders, "You see, your girlfriend happens to be CPR certified, so I would just have heroically resuscitated you at the shore."
Alpha raised a finger and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, paused, then closed his mouth and lowered his finger. "You know... That's kinda hot."

Daimao said:
Alpha raised a finger and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, paused, then closed his mouth and lowered his finger. "You know... That's kinda hot."
She laughs, bringing his head down as she goes on her tip toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips, "You're cute," She pulls him into slightly deeper water, until the water is up to her breasts, though it's only up the Alpha's waist. She sighs happily and sinks into the water, "The water is so nice~"

GingerBread said:
Colin found himself blushing even more as Anna said she liked him, he looked up and smiled happily at her. She probably doesn't like me in that way, she probably just likes me as a friend Colin slouched in his seat slightly as his thought went through his head.
"Well how come I was never told about it? I haven't been given any money or gold bars. Or even a check. Why would you lie to me like this Sage?" Vance started to go to the left but as he saw the ball go towards the right he ran over and hit it back over the net.
Sage glared and shoot the ball right. " You got the info the second you joined the gipuild , they don't give it to you directly they add to your bank account. " He said

djinnamon said:
Sage glared and shoot the ball right. " You got the info the second you joined the gipuild , they don't give it to you directly they add to your bank account. " He said
"I haven't used my bank account in years. I think I used it once, most of the time I just use cash" Vance ran over and hit the ball back over the net at Sage "I should check my bank account at some point then"

CelticSol said:
She laughs, bringing his head down as she goes on her tip toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips, "You're cute," She pulls him into slightly deeper water, until the water is up to her breasts, though it's only up the Alpha's waist. She sighs happily and sinks into the water, "The water is so nice~"
Alpha lightly splashed his hands in water. "Yeah, it is," he said simply. And then, with a completely innocent look on his face, he splashed Jackie.

GingerBread said:
"I haven't used my bank account in years. I think I used it once, most of the time I just use cash" Vance ran over and hit the ball back over the net at Sage "I should check my bank account at some point then"
" What do you want , since I changed why I want you have to change what you want. " He said as he spiked the ball back.

djinnamon said:
" What do you want , since I changed why I want you have to change what you want. " He said as he spiked the ball back.
"Fine then. I want you to completely disown your friends, if I win" Vance smirked and hit the ball back over to Sage's side, putting a spin on it so it went off to the right slightly. "How does that sound?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse finished off her food before she noticed Colin seemed a bit... Off. Hey.... Colin.. you okay? Why you look so... Droopy?
"I-I'm fine" Colin looked up at Anna and did his best to smile before looking back down at his food and finishing it off. "D-do you want t-to go now? I-If you do I-I'll pay and th-then we can g-go"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
Alpha lightly splashed his hands in water. "Yeah, it is," he said simply. And then, with a completely innocent look on his face, he splashed Jackie.
She shrieks, reflexively throwing herself back and into deeper water that puts her head under. As she rises, officially drenched, there is a promise in revenge in her eyes, as she blinks away the salt water in her eyes. "You know what, I take it back; you're not cute, you're a little shit!" She splashes him with both of her hands.

GingerBread said:
"Fine then. I want you to completely disown your friends, if I win" Vance smirked and hit the ball back over to Sage's side, putting a spin on it so it went off to the right slightly. "How does that sound?"

"I-I'm fine" Colin looked up at Anna and did his best to smile before looking back down at his food and finishing it off. "D-do you want t-to go now? I-If you do I-I'll pay and th-then we can g-go"
Sage glared and spiked the ball with extreme speed that was only second to Itami. " Fine , I'll win though. " He growled out as his eyes glowed

CelticSol said:
She shrieks, reflexively throwing herself back and into deeper water that puts her head under. As she rises, officially drenched, there is a promise in revenge in her eyes, as she blinks away the salt water in her eyes. "You know what, I take it back; you're not cute, you're a little shit!" She splashes him with both of her hands.
Laughing, Alpha splashes Jackie back. However, he accidentally splashes a little too hard and ends up sending a small tidal wave at Jackie. "...Oops."

djinnamon said:
Sage glared and spiked the ball with extreme speed that was only second to Itami. " Fine , I'll win though. " He growled out as his eyes glowed
"Guess I better start trying then, shouldn't I?" Vance rushed over to the ball at the speed of darkness and hit it over the net towards Sage. "I really don't like your friends, you know that?"

"So I guess the job is done now."He talks to his employer telepathically"May I have my caramel and possible rank now please?"

Fola fell to the floor, still reeling from the punch he had taken, the barrage of punches, kicks and whatever the goons had on them. He could have sworn he felt a few bones break, the idea further backed up when he felt it began to get harder to breath, and he was no doctor, but he was sure the stabbing pain in his side was the feeling of his own rib puncturing his lung. It was only when he finally processed the situation that he finally snapped.

Even though the world above him was blotted out by a group of bodies, even though his arms felt like weak noodles, when he realized what they planned to do with Isabel, his hand skyrocketed to the air. If somebody had blinked at that moment, they might have missed it. One moment a weak hand was lifted up to the air, seemingly a desperate last attempt to get up...The next a scythe was in said hand, and the next moment? A blade was through the head of one of the goons.

"You..." Fola pulled the scythe out of a goons skull and swung it randomly, it slashed one's chest, "Don't..." He continued swinging, decapitating another, "EVER..." Less blows gave Fola more space to move, he shifted a bit a a pushed the blade straight behind him, it ended up protruding from the goon's chest, "FUCKING TOUCH HER!" One last swing to the legs, and it was only him and Christopher.

Fola planted the scythe in the ground, using it to slowly stand up. His legs shook and he looked battered, but there was murder in his eyes. A metallic taste filled Fola's mouth, he definitely felt his injuries, wasn't even sure if he was going to make it past the alleyway before passing out, but he was determined to deal with the man in front of him first...
"I don't think you realize...Just how bad you've fucked up..."

@Light

GingerBread said:
"Guess I better start trying then, shouldn't I?" Vance rushed over to the ball at the speed of darkness and hit it over the net towards Sage. "I really don't like your friends, you know that?"
Sage hit the ball so hard that made it spin at high and if Vance touched it , it would hurt his arm. But Vance didn't know this.

djinnamon said:
Sage hit the ball so hard that made it spin at high and if Vance touched it , it would hurt his arm. But Vance didn't know this.
Vance hit the ball back as hard as he could; the force of the ball caused his shoulder to dislocate. "Okay, first. Ow. Second, why did you put all your strength into that. My goddamn arm is dislocated now. I'm not going to lose, I'm ambidextrous. You're still going down"

Sage growled in response and hit the ball towards Vance's face with the same amount of force.

GingerBread said:
Vance hit the ball back as hard as he could; the force of the ball caused his shoulder to dislocate. "Okay, first. Ow. Second, why did you put all your strength into that. My goddamn arm is dislocated now. I'm not going to lose, I'm ambidextrous. You're still going down"

djinnamon said:
Sage growled in response and hit the ball towards Vance's face with the same amount of force.
Vance covered his arm in darkness and hit it back to Sage at the speed of darkness "No. You leave my face alone. I will Win, and you will never see your friends again"

Daimao said:
Laughing, Alpha splashes Jackie back. However, he accidentally splashes a little too hard and ends up sending a small tidal wave at Jackie. "...Oops."
Jackie ducks under the waves, avoiding the worst of it, though she is swept away into much deeper water. Her head breaks the surface to take a deep breath of air before she dives back under, swimming back to Alpha underwater. As she reaches him, she grabs his hips to pull her to the surface, her hair slicked back and clinging to her skin along her back. She shoves him gently, though she keeps her grip on him so he doesn't fall underwater. "I'm never having sex with you ever again."

GingerBread said:
Vance covered his arm in darkness and hit it back to Sage at the speed of darkness "No. You leave my face alone. I will Win, and you will never see your friends again"
Sage hit it back but he was sent backwards onto his butt. " I'll never let you win this. " He screamed as he got up , his hands bloody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back