• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
Going up on her tiptoes, she reaches up and squishes his cheeks between her hands, frowning at him. "Hey, don't make that face. It's nothing to be embarrassed about."
Alpha rubbed the back of his neck as Jackie squished his cheeks. "I mean, considering how long I've been alive, it is pretty embarrassing that I don't know how to swim," he mumbled.

Daimao said:
Alpha rubbed the back of his neck as Jackie squished his cheeks. "I mean, considering how long I've been alive, it is pretty embarrassing that I don't know how to swim," he mumbled.
She squishes his cheeks more insistently, frown deepening, "You can literally incinerate somebody at will, and you're getting embarrassed about not knowing how to swim?" She releases his face with a sigh, pursing her lips in thought, "Well, an embarrassing fact for an embarrassing fact, then. It took me until I was fucking fourteen to be able to sleep without a light on in my room."

MTchaos1134 said:
"I know they won't,it's just a distraction.and we can just throw a bunch of flammable things in and light them."
"Well I have control over fire and some lightning because of the limitations, I also have my swords and guns which use fire and lightning. So I guess I'll take point on this one, if you can find or create anything to create sound to distract them as well would help me a bit." Dante said to Raz,"I will need you to do another thing for me before I go in there." Dante then took his third sword off of his side and held it out for Raz to hold." Keep this by you at all times, but whatever you do don't open it. This is my most prized possession, I'm trusting you to not let anything happen to it." @MTchaos1134

AnthonyWrath said:
"Well I have control over fire and some lightning because of the limitations, I also have my swords and guns which use fire and lightning. So I guess I'll take point on this one, if you can find or create anything to create sound to distract them as well would help me a bit." Dante said to Raz,"I will need you to do another thing for me before I go in there." Dante then took his third sword off of his side and held it out for Raz to hold." Keep this by you at all times, but whatever you do don't open it. This is my most prized possession, I'm trusting you to not let anything happen to it." @MTchaos1134
"Alright,if you want I can keep it in my dimension,or would you rather have me just hold it?"

Zane just looked at the kid as he talked to himself in his head. Great a run away. It had to be me. Well at least this can bring Dragon Roar some good press. Why did you run away? He asked trying to see how much the kid Will tell him. @Light

GingerBread said:
Vance smirked at Sage "But anyway, I'm not sure if you've noticed. But I'm not the best at clothes. I've been wearing the same thing for six years. So you wanna help me choose some swimming attire?"

(Well done :D )

"S-sorry. I-I just a-assumed I was g-going to be paying a-anyway. I-I was planning t-to" Colin smiled at Anna before gingerly drawing his symbol on the board "B-But what i-if we d-draw?"

-x-|---|---

---|-o-|---

---|---|---
Sage nodded and looked around before finding a pair and handing it to Vance with a smile. " Here you go. " He said.

prod-bassassin-buckshot-01.jpg

djinnamon said:
Sage nodded and looked around before finding a pair and handing it to Vance with a smile. " Here you go. " He said.
prod-bassassin-buckshot-01.jpg
"I think I'd prefer a wetsuit or something. At least then it would cover all of me, I don't want to get dragged into something completely nude again" Vance muttered as he took the shorts from Sage. "But I'm going to trust your judgement, at least they don't showcase certain 'things', like yours do. I'm surprised they don't actually"

GingerBread said:
"I think I'd prefer a wetsuit or something. At least then it would cover all of me, I don't want to get dragged into something completely nude again" Vance muttered as he took the shorts from Sage. "But I'm going to trust your judgement, at least they don't showcase certain 'things', like yours do. I'm surprised they don't actually"
Sage glared weakly. " What ever. " He said before sashaying away and out of the store witch was in front of a beach. " I love Miami. " Je said

CelticSol said:
She squishes his cheeks more insistently, frown deepening, "You can literally incinerate somebody at will, and you're getting embarrassed about not knowing how to swim?" She releases his face with a sigh, pursing her lips in thought, "Well, an embarrassing fact for an embarrassing fact, then. It took me until I was fucking fourteen to be able to sleep without a light on in my room."
"Wow," Alpha chuckled. "That is embarrassing," he said with a grin, before picking Jackie up, bridal style. "Now let's go to the beach," he said with a smile, walking to the water.

Daimao said:
"Wow," Alpha chuckled. "That is embarrassing," he said with a grin, before picking Jackie up, bridal style. "Now let's go to the beach," he said with a smile, walking to the water.
She doesn't really react to beinglifting up, and flicks under his chin, frowning, "Dick. You're so mean to me," She crosses her arms, looking away from him with a mock pout.

Attempting to cover up his suprise at the odd name, Fola shook his head, "No actually, kind of hard to afford shit when your unemployed, a fact you would remember me saying if you hadn't been staring at my gir- my mates tits the entire time we've been talking..." He mocked an innocent smile, sure he hadn't ACTUALLY said anything about their state of employment, but it was something Fola said so that Christopher would BACK OFF from Isabel. To drive home this point, Fola planted a quick kiss on her forehead before giving Christopher his attention once more...

@Light

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,if you want I can keep it in my dimension,or would you rather have me just hold it?"
"That's your choice of where you keep it, just don't lose it." Dante said as he stood up and made his way to the cave and drew his sword Mater Ignis and his gun Ahf. When he entered the cave he could hear the Wendigo's skittering deeper in the cave, Dante called his swords name and the blade ignited with fire and illuminated the inside. He decided not waste any more time and moved deeper and deeper into the cave until he reached the spot where all the Wendigo's were, as soon as they saw the flames of Dante's sword the pounced at him with their claws at the ready. Dante saw their movements and picked the right moment to strike and took down a small wave of them.One attempted to get him from behind, but he quickly turned around and used his channeling gun Ahf to shoot a concentrated blast of fire at wendigos head and exploded it. When he turned back around another large swarm came after him. @MTchaos1134

djinnamon said:
Sage glared weakly. " What ever. " He said before sashaying away and out of the store witch was in front of a beach. " I love Miami. " Je said
Vance purchased the shorts and then got changed into them, storing his clothes in the darkness realm. He walked outside the shop and went over to Sage "So, what the hell do you do at a beach? Apart from gather sand, try to get rid of it and then end up finding it several weeks later after you've forgotten about it"

GingerBread said:
Vance purchased the shorts and then got changed into them, storing his clothes in the darkness realm. He walked outside the shop and went over to Sage "So, what the hell do you do at a beach? Apart from gather sand, try to get rid of it and then end up finding it several weeks later after you've forgotten about it"
Sage looked thoughtful. " Beach basket ball , beach foot ball , volleyball, swimming , races , sex on the beach , romantic dates etc. " He said as he folded his arms

GingerBread said:
I could lose on purpose, Then we wouldn't get kicked out, and Anna wouldn't have to pay Colin reached over and drew another mark on the game. "I-I don't really w-want to g-get k-kicked out"

-x-|---|---

---|-o-|---

---|-o-|-x-
Anna looked at the board and nodded.

-x-|-x-|---

---|-o-|---

---|-o-|-x-

Fight me Colin I won't lose!

Light said:
"Yes we can if we allow ourselves too. Why?"
Isabel smiles at this and hugs Fola's arm tightly.

Christopher gestures for his buddy to call someone. "Aright, follow me. Anything you'd like to know, I can provide information for." Christopher begins to walk and Isabel follows, pulling Fola along with her. "So since you're new here your probably looking for jobs. Do you two have E-packs?" He gestures to the glowing pack on his back.
Morpheus gently laid Luna down on her bed. I have an obsessive need with getting old as well, us Nephalem do age. Just extremely extreeemmely long time

AnthonyWrath said:
"That's your choice of where you keep it, just don't lose it." Dante said as he stood up and made his way to the cave and drew his sword Mater Ignis and his gun Ahf. When he entered the cave he could hear the Wendigo's skittering deeper in the cave, Dante called his swords name and the blade ignited with fire and illuminated the inside. He decided not waste any more time and moved deeper and deeper into the cave until he reached the spot where all the Wendigo's were, as soon as they saw the flames of Dante's sword the pounced at him with their claws at the ready. Dante saw their movements and picked the right moment to strike and took down a small wave of them.One attempted to get him from behind, but he quickly turned around and used his channeling gun Ahf to shoot a concentrated blast of fire at wendigos head and exploded it. When he turned back around another large swarm came after him. @MTchaos1134
A clone of Morpheus popped up next to Dante as he was being overwhelmed. Oh.... You look like you're in danger. Ill help! Ill multiply you and you'll have clone!

He pointed his cane Dante and shot a ball at him. Just as a Wendigo hopped in his way and hit by the ball, multiplying by 100

I... Well.............. Yeah okay this is why I don't help I'm so sorry!!!

He ran, crying down the halls, attracting more Wendigos

djinnamon said:
Sage looked thoughtful. " Beach basket ball , beach foot ball , volleyball, swimming , races , sex on the beach , romantic dates etc. " He said as he folded his arms
"I'm sorry, hold on. What was that last one? Cause the others seem like something I might do." Vance raised an eyebrow "But sex on the beach? No, just no. It'd get everywhere, I hate sand. I don't want it anywhere near there. I will not do that. Unless you're talking about the drink"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna looked at the board and nodded.
-x-|-x-|---

---|-o-|---

---|-o-|-x-

Fight me Colin I won't lose!
"I-I don't w-want to fight a-anyone" Colin smiled sheepishly at Anna before drawing another mark on the board.

-x-|-x-|---

---|-o-|-o-

---|-o-|-x-

GingerBread said:
"I'm sorry, hold on. What was that last one? Cause the others seem like something I might do." Vance raised an eyebrow "But sex on the beach? No, just no. It'd get everywhere, I hate sand. I don't want it anywhere near there. I will not do that. Unless you're talking about the drink"
"I-I don't w-want to fight a-anyone" Colin smiled sheepishly at Anna before drawing another mark on the board.

-x-|-x-|---

---|-o-|-o-

---|-o-|-x-
Sage giggled. " There is such a thing as a beach mat. " He said with a grin. " I said romantic dates. " He clarified

djinnamon said:
Sage giggled. " There is such a thing as a beach mat. " He said with a grin. " I said romantic dates. " He clarified
"And is the beach mat glued to the ground, so that it won't move around and flick sand up onto you? No, it isn't. Because you can't glue shit to sand" Vance waved his hand dismissively "You know what, I don't care. That's never going to come up in my life. So pick something for us to do Sage, anything you want. I don't care"

GingerBread said:
"And is the beach mat glued to the ground, so that it won't move around and flick sand up onto you? No, it isn't. Because you can't glue shit to sand" Vance waved his hand dismissively "You know what, I don't care. That's never going to come up in my life. So pick something for us to do Sage, anything you want. I don't care"
" Ok , let's have sex on the beach. " He said with a grin , not serious but Vance didn't know that.

djinnamon said:
" Ok , let's have sex on the beach. " He said with a grin , not serious but Vance didn't know that.
"Okay, Where's the nearest bar. I'll go get us two sex on the beaches." Vance started scouting around for a bar before looking back at Sage "Because I'm assuming you're on about the drink, Right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"Okay, Where's the nearest bar. I'll go get us two sex on the beaches." Vance started scouting around for a bar before looking back at Sage "Because I'm assuming you're on about the drink, Right?"
Sage kept the grin and shook his head. " Nope , I should say banging on the beach, doing it on the beach , intercourse on the beach. " He said

GingerBread said:

-x-|-x-|---

---|-o-|-o-

---|-o-|-x-
Annalyse giggled and shook her head. I'm kidding sweetie don't be so on edge

-x-|-x-|-x-

---|-o-|-o-

---|-o-|-x-

I win! Alright you have to pay for our dinner! She giggled and finally started eating her meal.

CelticSol said:
She doesn't really react to beinglifting up, and flicks under his chin, frowning, "Dick. You're so mean to me," She crosses her arms, looking away from him with a mock pout.
Alpha grinned as Jackie pouted. "Yup, you know me. A total dick. And that's why you can't resist me," he said with a wink, before suddenly tossing Jackie into the water.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse giggled and shook her head. I'm kidding sweetie don't be so on edge
-x-|-x-|-x-

---|-o-|-o-

---|-o-|-x-

I win! Alright you have to pay for our dinner!
She giggled and finally started eating her meal.
Colin picked up his fork and knife "Th-thanks for coming out with m-me, I-I'm used to spending t-time alone. S-so doing this i-is nice." He smiled happily at Anna. "A-and it's e-even better, b-because I-I'm with s-some I really l-like" Colin felt a blush start to tinge his cheeks once again and began eating his meal to try to hide that fact.

djinnamon said:
Sage kept the grin and shook his head. " Nope , I should say banging on the beach, doing it on the beach , intercourse on the beach. " He said
Vance smirked at Sage "I didn't know you were that desperate for me, I know I'm amazing. But really, at least buy me a drink first. Like the strongest drink they have maybe. Because you're way too much of a softie. I like someone assertive. I learnt that during my time with you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back