• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
"Yes! It's almost exactly like that, but to a much greater degree! I understand that it may seem odd or weird, but that's just the way I feel about you! If you don't feel the same way, I'd understand but...Please tell me that's not the case..." He stood up and looked into her eyes, begging her for an answer...

@Light
"I don't know...I don't think I do, I'm not sure." Isabel removes her hand from his heart, leaving him in the realm alone as the staff of the hotel get the elevator door open. Only to see Fola's hand on Isabella's left breast.

"Arrest him!" Two officers rush into the elevator to cuff Fola.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna looked down at him curiously then smiled kindly to his appearance. "Did you just ask me on a date? How sweet! Sure but since you're the guy you must choose where we go!"
Colin felt his face heat up even more as Anna pointed out the fact that he was asking her out on a date. "O-o-okay. H-How about w-we g-go to a-a small r-restaurant i-in m-my t-town. Th-the o-one I-I lived in b-before I-I was 'b-brought' here" Colin stood up and smiled at Anna before gingerly offering her his hand.

MTchaos1134 said:
"What about we get candy first? Then kill things. "As long as Morpheus is ok with it."Raz telepathically sent what he just said to Morphues.
"That's fine with me, I've been craving a steak for a while now let's go eat." Said Dante. @MTchaos1134

Fola looked at where Isabel had been just a second ago and felt his arms go limp by his sides, she didn't feel it... But he still had the same pounding in his heart, he still had the promise he'd made to love her until he died. He was forced into a box, one where he was destined to forever love somebody who wouldn't love him ba-

Wait, where those cops?!

His hand left Isabel's chest and he turned to see cops coming his way, he panicked a little bit and could only think about what they might have wanted to see. Him, a guilty sex offender fondling an innocent woman who was screaming bloody murder. God, that situation sounded so real he could almost hear i- Wait...That was happening. Of course, he wasn't doing it, he would NEVER hurt Isabel, but there he was, pressing her against the side of the elevator and smiling at her screams as he tugged at the fabric of her dress, attempting to tear it. It made him sick, but adrenaline kicked in then, and the only thing he could think to do was grab Isabel's hand and run out, leaving behind the cops to look at the scene in front of them...

@Light

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,Lead away.i don't know where any human shop is.evreything changed since last time I came to earth."
"Well sadly I never really ate at a human shop before either I always just hunted for my food and I have no idea where else we can get food." @MTchaos1134

AnthonyWrath said:
"Well sadly I never really ate at a human shop before either I always just hunted for my food and I have no idea where else we can get food." @MTchaos1134
"We can wander around a town until he we find one,he said as he opened a portal to his dimension,offering him to enter.

MTchaos1134 said:
"We can wander around a town until he we find one,he said as he opened a portal to his dimension,offering him to enter.
"Fine by me, hey for all we know we might even handle the Wendigo problem while there." Dante said as he walked through he portal. @MTchaos1134

GingerBread said:
Colin felt his face heat up even more as Anna pointed out the fact that he was asking her out on a date. "O-o-okay. H-How about w-we g-go to a-a small r-restaurant i-in m-my t-town. Th-the o-one I-I lived in b-before I-I was 'b-brought' here" Colin stood up and smiled at Anna before gingerly offering her his hand.
The woman placed hers in his, palm down, and stood up to him. "How could I deny such an offer to learn more about you! Let's go. Lead the way and do expect to tell me all the stories"

LokiofSP said:
Fola looked at where Isabel had been just a second ago and felt his arms go limp by his sides, she didn't feel it... But he still had the same pounding in his heart, he still had the promise he'd made to love her until he died. He was forced into a box, one where he was destined to forever love somebody who wouldn't love him ba-
Wait, where those cops?!

His hand left Isabel's chest and he turned to see cops coming his way, he panicked a little bit and could only think about what they might have wanted to see. Him, a guilty sex offender fondling an innocent woman who was screaming bloody murder. God, that situation sounded so real he could almost hear i- Wait...That was happening. Of course, he wasn't doing it, he would NEVER hurt Isabel, but there he was, pressing her against the side of the elevator and smiling at her screams as he tugged at the fabric of her dress, attempting to tear it. It made him sick, but adrenaline kicked in then, and the only thing he could think to do was grab Isabel's hand and run out, leaving behind the cops to look at the scene in front of them...

@Light
Isabel looks back at the scene the cops were trying to diffuse. She ran with Fola...well she was being pulled. "I need better clothes for running. It's not very nice...it makes me uncomfortable right now." Isabel still glances back at the cops. "What was that? Where are we going?" She tightly holds Fola's hand.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Fine by me, hey for all we know we might even handle the Wendigo problem while there." Dante said as he walked through he portal. @MTchaos1134
When he walked through he was in a floating black space,then stone tiles formed under him and Raz Went behind him."Cool huh?He said as he has small walls form,and in the distance there was a floating table and tea set,with a dead body sitting on a chair.

Fola ran into a staircase, looking back breifly to make sure nobody was behind them, he wasn't sure what to do, leaving was an option, but they'd already spent so much time running and he didn't want to keep Isabel running. The only other option was to go to their room, but that was risky as somebody might find them... Isabel's question brought him out of his mind, "I promise that tonight, we'll go get a bunch of clothes, but right now I might have upset the cops by touching your chest... Anyways, we need to get to our room, I'm not sure what happened back there or how long it'll last, but if I could get us to our room we might be fine..."

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola ran into a staircase, looking back breifly to make sure nobody was behind them, he wasn't sure what to do, leaving was an option, but they'd already spent so much time running and he didn't want to keep Isabel running. The only other option was to go to their room, but that was risky as somebody might find them... Isabel's question brought him out of his mind, "I promise that tonight, we'll go get a bunch of clothes, but right now I might have upset the cops by touching your chest... Anyways, we need to get to our room, I'm not sure what happened back there or how long it'll last, but if I could get us to our room we might be fine..."

@Light
Isabel simply looks up at Fola, uncertain of her next choice. "If it means we'll be safe then okay." She walks closer to him. "Where must we go again? Take me."

MTchaos1134 said:
When he walked through he was in a floating black space,then stone tiles formed under him and Raz Went behind him."Cool huh?He said as he has small walls form,and in the distance there was a floating table and tea set,with a dead body sitting on a chair.
Dante noticed the dead body but didn't pay much attention to it," So how long do we have to walk before you think we get there?" @MTchaos1134

DizjayDeathPride said:
The woman placed hers in his, palm down, and stood up to him. "How could I deny such an offer to learn more about you! Let's go. Lead the way and do expect to tell me all the stories"
Colin smiled nervously at Anna as he silently wished that he had her confidence. "Wh-what s-stories? I-I don't r-really have a-any" Colin teleported himself and Anna to the front of the restaurant and starting gingerly walking inside, not wanting to drag Anna with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh sorry I was just showing off."he said as a portal opened in front of them,and there was now a floating wall blocking the view of the body.

Light said:
Isabel simply looks up at Fola, uncertain of her next choice. "If it means we'll be safe then okay." She walks closer to him. "Where must we go again? Take me."
Fola guids Isabel up the stairs, walking up multiple flights before getting to the top floor. He lead her down the hall and put his keys into a door, opening it to reveal a massive and lavish room, "Here we are, we could stay here, at least for a bit. I want to see if I can get a few things tonight, if possible..."

@Light

Daimao said:
Alpha stumbled for a moment from the blast, coughing up blood. In retaliation, he threw a piece of rubble at Sovereign for the second time, before following up with another lunge at Sovereign's throat.
Light said:
Grimmavus merely stares as Layla floats to her feet. The a series of howls could be heard in the distance.
The rubble explodes, showering a layer of dust across Sovereign. A rubble piece the height of Alpha himself slams into his opponent, knocking Alpha to the side, "This is pathetic," He snarls, his eyes holding a new madness previously hidden. "I am a God. I will not fall to a mutt. But once I've put you down, I will take your bitch," Sovereign grins maliciously, his eyes glinting as he creates another orb, larger than the rest that he's made as he prepares to finish off Alpha. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this-"

Sovereign voice cuts off as he is struck from behind, the energy flickering before it vanishes with a anticlimactic pop. Magic gone, he turns in surprise, his malevolent snarl turning to his new opponent as Layla drives Sovereign's blade through his chest hard enough to throw them both to the ground. She straddles him, pinning him down with her legs, rage bringing a glow to her eyes as she pierces Sovereign to the ground, the sword breaking and becoming shorter as it breaks under the pressure. Breathing heavily, she removes the blade and drives it through his chest once more, accuracy lost to her all consuming fury, "You will not do to her as you have done to me," She spits, taking in Sovereign's completely shell shocked expression with furious eyes. Sovereign coughs, blood flowing from his startle parted lips, as he struggles to remove Layla from him, but she remains firm over top of him, using her right hand to hold down his head by his throat and keep him silent. She rips out the blade and plunges it back into his torso, driving it deep and twisting the blade, Sovereign arching and gasping in choked agony until something is pulled too far and snaps - flesh giving under Layla's merciless attack, and Sovereign falls limp to the ground, though his chest is still heaving with exhausted effort, barely clinging to life.

Rising slowly, Layla throws the blade harshly to the side, looking down at Sovereign with black hate. After a very brief moment of consideration, she spits on his body, her gaze focusing on Alpha after. "You can finish him if you like. Do what you will," She turns to Grimm, taking his arm with a tight grip as she whispers lowly to him, "Take me home. I've had enough of this place."

CelticSol said:
The rubble explodes, showering a layer of dust across Sovereign. A rubble piece the height of Alpha himself slams into his opponent, knocking Alpha to the side, "This is pathetic," He snarls, his eyes holding a new madness previously hidden. "I am a God. I will not fall to a mutt. But once I've slaughtered, I will take your bitch," Sovereign grins maliciously, his eyes glinting as he creates another orb, larger than the rest that he's made as he prepares to finish off Alpha. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this-"
Sovereign voice cuts off as he is struck from behind, the energy flickering before it vanishes with a anticlimactic pop. Magic gone, he turns in surprise, his malevolent snarl turning to his new opponent as Layla drives Sovereign's blade through his chest hard enough to throw them both to the ground. She straddles him, pinning him down with her legs, rage bringing a glow to her eyes as she pierces Sovereign to the ground, the sword breaking and becoming shorter as it breaks under the pressure. Breathing heavily, she removes the blade and drives it through his chest once more, accuracy lost to her all consuming fury, "You will not do to her as you have done to me," She spits, taking in Sovereign's completely shell shocked expression with furious eyes. Sovereign coughs, blood flowing from his startle parted lips, as he struggles to remove Layla from him, but she remains firm over top of him, using her right hand to hold down his head by his throat and keep him silent. She rips out the blade and plunges it back into his torso, driving it deep and twisting the blade, Sovereign arching and gasping in choked agony until something is pulled too far and snaps - flesh giving under Layla's merciless attack, and Sovereign falls limp to the ground, though his chest is still heaving with exhausted effort, barely clinging to life.

Rising slowly, Layla throws the blade harshly to the side, looking down at Sovereign with black hate. After a very brief moment of consideration, she spits on his body, her gaze focusing on Alpha after. "You can finish him if you like. Do what you will," She turns to Grimm, taking his arm with a tight grip as she whispers lowly to him, "Take me home. I've had enough of this place."
Standing above Sovereign, Alpha lifts him by the neck with one hand, before slamming him to the ground hard enough to make a crater. "Nobody, NOBODY, calls Jackie a bitch," he growled, before biting out Sovereign's throat. From within the crater came sickening crunches, slurps, and wet tearing as Alpha devoured Sovereign. Climbing out of the crater drenched in both his and Sovereign's blood, Alpha went to Jackie. In the crater, all that remained of Sovereign was a bloody smear.

Daimao said:
Standing above Sovereign, Alpha lifts him by the neck with one hand, before slamming him to the ground hard enough to make a crater. "Nobody, NOBODY, calls Jackie a bitch," he growled, before biting out Sovereign's throat. From within the crater came sickening crunches, slurps, and wet tearing as Alpha devoured Sovereign. Climbing out of the crater drenched in both his and Sovereign's blood, Alpha went to Jackie. In the crater, all that remained of Sovereign was a bloody smear.
The glaze of Sovereign's spell fades from Jackie's eyes, and she slow blinks to take account of her now ruined surroundings. When it registers that Alpha is in front of her, and covered in blood, she covers mouth as she lets out a half contained, strangled scream as she recognizes his battered form, "Oh my fuck," She looks around for a piece of rubble big enough, then pulls Alpha over to it and sits him down. Holding his face in her hands, she intensively examines his condition with wide, frantically worried eyes, practically climbing into his lap as she draws the corruption from his body as quickly as humanly possible. Her wide eyes meet his after a throrough examination, and she presses a feverish, quick kiss to his lips, "Are you okay? Fuck, I am so sorry, I- I can't believe I did that to you! I'd ask if it hurt you, but I know it did. Oh my God-" She breaks off to press another kiss to his cheek, then to his other, "I'm so sorry - words can't even describe how sorry I am," She runs his fingers into his hair, her brow creased with concern, "Are you okay?"

LokiofSP said:
Fola guids Isabel up the stairs, walking up multiple flights before getting to the top floor. He lead her down the hall and put his keys into a door, opening it to reveal a massive and lavish room, "Here we are, we could stay here, at least for a bit. I want to see if I can get a few things tonight, if possible..."

@Light
Isabel walks around the room, inhaling the scenery around her. "This is nice!" Isabel rapidly looks around the hotel room, an excited look upon her face as she learns of her surroundings. "Find what?" She glances at Fola after poking a plant.

CelticSol said:
The rubble explodes, showering a layer of dust across Sovereign. A rubble piece the height of Alpha himself slams into his opponent, knocking Alpha to the side, "This is pathetic," He snarls, his eyes holding a new madness previously hidden. "I am a God. I will not fall to a mutt. But once I've put you down, I will take your bitch," Sovereign grins maliciously, his eyes glinting as he creates another orb, larger than the rest that he's made as he prepares to finish off Alpha. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this-"

CelticSol said:
The glaze of Sovereign's spell fades from Jackie's eyes, and she slow blinks to take account of her now ruined surroundings. When it registers that Alpha is in front of her, and covered in blood, she covers mouth as she lets out a half contained, strangled scream as she recognizes his battered form, "Oh my fuck," She looks around for a piece of rubble big enough, then pulls Alpha over to it and sits him down. Holding his face in her hands, she intensively examines his condition with wide, frantically worried eyes, practically climbing into his lap as she draws the corruption from his body as quickly as humanly possible. Her wide eyes meet his after a throrough examination, and she presses a feverish, quick kiss to his lips, "Are you okay? Fuck, I am so sorry, I- I can't believe I did that to you! I'd ask if it hurt you, but I know it did. Oh my God-" She breaks off to press another kiss to his cheek, then to his other, "I'm so sorry - words can't even describe how sorry I am," She runs his fingers into his hair, her brow creased with concern, "Are you okay?"
Daimao said:
Grimmavus nods his head but finally remembers the orders he gave the hounds. Kill him. He never specified with Sovereign...So now that he was dead any male in the area was in danger. His eyes grow wide because that's when he knew... He fucked up. "Yeah! You two have fun with your moment!" Grimmavus opens his hand and has a condom appear in it, tossing it to Alpha. "You two have your moment and stuff, it'll be his last. I am not dying today, cya!" Grimmavus wraps his arm around Layla's hip and teleport away with her before Siobhan. Right when he does this, an ominous feeling draws near.

GingerBread said:
Colin smiled nervously at Anna as he silently wished that he had her confidence. "Wh-what s-stories? I-I don't r-really have a-any" Colin teleported himself and Anna to the front of the restaurant and starting gingerly walking inside, not wanting to drag Anna with him.
Anna skipped in behind him and waited as he ordered their booth. Once they were seated, she put her menu up and peeked over the top "Tell me about your liiife"

Damian sat at the table covered in mics across from dozens of news reporters "Alright alright everyone let me explain what happened"

After Damian caught the reporters up on just how the world was ended and how it was reformed, making sure to have Dragon's Roar seem more involved in reconstruction than they were, questions were thrown at him. He raised his hands and settled them down, answering one at a time.

After an hour or so of questions, the lining changed to more relaxed topics.

"Mr Wells, when will casting for the Dragons Roar movie release be decided?"

"I am working on that currently and I assure you the movie will be as accurate as can be. With cinematic twists of course"

"Will this movie lead into a sequel or series?"

"We do not know. It will be based soley on the popularity of the movie itself"

"How do you feel about Activision having started production on a Dragon's Roar video game?"

"I was shocked at how fast production of a board game took off that a video game seems a bit lagged out now. I'm sure the company will write an amazing story line and animate it just right. If they have any questions they know they are free to call me whenever"

"Mr Wells. How much longer until the public get a word from the leader of this military organization"

"Honestly? I havent a clue. I should hire a secretary to handle those sort of schedule meet up and force him into it."

The press release started to come to an ended and Damian stood, waved to the crowd, and took his leave, disappearing when alone

CelticSol said:
At Jackie's question, Alpha simply pulls her into a tight hug. "Yeah, I'm fine," he answered. Letting Jackie go, he stood up. "Let's go back," he said, opening a portal to the guild building. Looking at the drying blood that caked him, Alpha sighed. "I need a shower. And a na-" before Alpha could finish the word "nap", he tumbled forwards, landing face down on the ground, unconscious from the fatigue of the fight.

Fola streches, "Oh you know, more clothes, a tiara for you, all that stuff...Oh, I also need to go to the guild, let them know I'm alive and tell them to fuck off while we're here. Oh, and I need to get stuff from my room, so I might be awhile...I'd like it if you came with me, just so I know you're safe..."

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna skipped in behind him and waited as he ordered their booth. Once they were seated, she put her menu up and peeked over the top "Tell me about your liiife"
"M-my life isn't r-really that interesting. Th-the only interesting thing a-about me th-that I can think o-of is that I-I wanted to become a-a doctor. W-went to University t-to b-become one. I-I didn't though. I-I passed th-the course a-and could s-still be a d-doctor if I-I wanted t-to. B-but I-I don't think I-I'd be able to, e-especially with m-my power. So I-I ended up g-getting a different job. B-but that's not r-really interesting anyway" Colin smiled sheepishly at Anna before picking up a menu and looking through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back