First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Fola sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, eventually smiling and looking at her, "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it, honestly! I'm fine, do you really think your Celestial half knight could be hurt by such tiny pokes? Ha! I am invincible! I only asked that you not touch my shoulder so you did not get threatened by my physique!" He put up the half hearted flex of all time before bursting out laughing.

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, eventually smiling and looking at her, "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it, honestly! I'm fine, do you really think your Celestial half knight could be hurt by such tiny pokes? Ha! I am invincible! I only asked that you not touch my shoulder so you did not get threatened by my physique!" He put up the half hearted flex of all time before bursting out laughing.

@Light
Isabel slowly rises up and tilts her head. "What does...physique mean? How do you spell it?" Isabel still hasn't noticed the gap in education between herself and Fola yet.

Fola blinked and his gut instinct for anybody else would have been, 'Are you fucking five?!' But for her, it was a much simpler, "Oh, you don't know what that is? Okay, let me think about how to describe this word...Physique is spelled P-H-Y-S-I-Q-U-E and it means the uh...Shape of somebodies body."

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola blinked and his gut instinct for anybody else would have been, 'Are you fucking five?!' But for her, it was a much simpler, "Oh, you don't know what that is? Okay, let me think about how to describe this word...Physique is spelled P-H-Y-S-I-Q-U-E and it means the uh...Shape of somebodies body."

@Light
"Oh! Thank you." Isabel looks at her own body. "Then what is my physique?" Isabel didn't know where this could lead to. She looks at Fola, expecting an answer.

( Because why not. )

Roman appears behind Jayn and taps her shoulder. "Hey."

Fola paused, looking at Isabel with wide eyes, he needed to know if she was serious. Seeing she was he shook his head, she wanted an awnser... He looked down at her body, attempting to awnser her question, he looked at her curves, and after only a moment shook his head. He wanted to run out and away from the situation, but he wasn't sure how she would react to that...So instead he attempted to look solely at her eyes and cleared his throat, "Well it certainly is...Something...Yeah... Colin might be able to give you a better awnser, being Royal Physician and all..."

@Light @GingerBread

Jayn stood up suddenly and quickly from where she had been rummaging through Marlen's shit, she turned around quickly to fins Roman, "Oh shit! I thought I was about to get in trouble for a moment...Hey there." She smiled and went back to digging through Marlen's things, "So what can I do for you at this time? Come to attempt to steal me away once more?"

@Lotusy (Yes my character broke into Marlen's room. No she doesn't know him. She was accepted in the guild and wanted to cause some mischief, sue me :P )

LokiofSP said:
Fola paused, looking at Isabel with wide eyes, he needed to know if she was serious. Seeing she was he shook his head, she wanted an awnser... He looked down at her body, attempting to awnser her question, he looked at her curves, and after only a moment shook his head. He wanted to run out and away from the situation, but he wasn't sure how she would react to that...So instead he attempted to look solely at her eyes and cleared his throat, "Well it certainly is...Something...Yeah... Colin might be able to give you a better awnser, being Royal Physician and all..."

@Light @GingerBread

Jayn stood up suddenly and quickly from where she had been rummaging through Marlen's shit, she turned around quickly to fins Roman, "Oh shit! I thought I was about to get in trouble for a moment...Hey there." She smiled and went back to digging through Marlen's things, "So what can I do for you at this time? Come to attempt to steal me away once more?"

@Lotusy (Yes my character broke into Marlen's room. No she doesn't know him. She was accepted in the guild and wanted to cause some mischief, sue me :P )
( Roman: Actually....Yes I have. > :D

Palpatine: Do it. )

Isabel tilts her head, extremely confused on Fola's reaction. When she thinks back to him mentioning the Royal Physician she assumes the worst. "Something is wrong with me! Something is wrong with me isn't it?!" Isabel was starting to panic again.

Roman chuckles and walks over to Jayn, touching her back lightly with an ice cold finger just to alarm her. "You shouldn't steal like that Jayn. What's the point? Also no I didn't come to steal you away, I just want to spend my time with you."

Fola shook his head, "No! No! You're fine I swear!(In more ways than one way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) It's just that your physique is uh...Different! In a good way!"

Jayn continued rummaging through the man's things, holding a few up to the light before tossing them over her arm, "The point IS that I'm bored and this is a fun pass time! I was going to give them back, after he realized they were missing and he'd freaked out for a few days of course! Also, you totally came here to steal me away, I can tell..."

@Light

Daimao said:
Alpha clenched his fists so tight that he broke his own bones with an audible snap. His jaw was clenched so hard that his teeth were actually cracking. His eyes were literally flaming with rage, glaring red hot death at Sovereign. "You so much as look at her, and you'll fucking regret it. Mark my words." With that, Alpha turned away and followed Vance.
GingerBread said:
Vance stood up from where he was thrown and rubbed his Jaw and placed his teeth into his pocket, planning on gluing them back in if no one could heal them. "You broke my fucking Nose, you arsehole" Nyx glared at alpha before looking at Layla. "Let's go, we have shit to do. And probably not that much time to do it" Vance shook his head and snapped his fingers, as if erging Layla to hurry up, when in actuality he was putting a muffle on her, so that it would be harder to break into her thoughts.
@CelticSol @Daimao
(Heads up- since I do technically have to put a time frame of when Layla needs to be back, I'll give you 4 IRL days in order to use her [since I understand 2 IRL days are NOT going to be enough.] if Layla is not back to Sovereign by this time frame, then Sovereign will take action against Jackie.)

Layla follows them silently, her eyes meeting Sovereign's for a brief moment before the doors close behind them. When the doors close, she speaks lowly, looking to Alpha, "This may not offer you comfort, but he will keep his word, if you keep yours. He won't hurt her," She trails off, her brows furrowing as her lips purse into a thin line, "It doesn't mean I'm not sorry for this situation."

LokiofSP said:
Fola shook his head, "No! No! You're fine I swear!(In more ways than one way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) It's just that your physique is uh...Different! In a good way!"
Jayn continued rummaging through the man's things, holding a few up to the light before tossing them over her arm, "The point IS that I'm bored and this is a fun pass time! I was going to give them back, after he realized they were missing and he'd freaked out for a few days of course! Also, you totally came here to steal me away, I can tell..."

@Light
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Isabel calms down, she was different after all so maybe her physique was a bit strange as well. ".....Fola. We must go soon...I have to break this seal." Isabel turns to Lucifer. "Dragon's Roar was just a scary experience. Do you know where we must go next?"

"Yeah I did come to steal you away. It's a terrible condition of mine. You steal things and I steal you." Roman shrugs his shoulders. "Come on...the ending day is almost here. Isabel is in this very building. I want to take you somewhere swiftly." Roman extends his hand for Jayn to take.

CelticSol said:
(Heads up- since I do technically have to put a time frame of when Layla needs to be back, I'll give you 4 IRL days in order to use her [since I understand 2 IRL days are NOT going to be enough.] if Layla is not back to Sovereign by this time frame, then Sovereign will take action against Jackie.)
Layla follows them silently, her eyes meeting Sovereign's for a brief moment before the doors close behind them. When the doors close, she speaks lowly, looking to Alpha, "This may not offer you comfort, but he will keep his word, if you keep yours. He won't hurt her," She trails off, her brows furrowing as her lips purse into a thin line, "It doesn't mean I'm not sorry for this situation."
"Whatever," Alpha growled, not looking at Layla. "Doesn't mean I'm not going to fucking kill him."

Daimao said:
"Whatever," Alpha growled, not looking at Layla. "Doesn't mean I'm not going to fucking kill him."
Her gaze hardens, a malicious bitterness in her words as she absently touches her short cropped hair, "I will help you, when the time comes. He'd deserve it, the bastard."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante took the monocle and just put it in his pocket for later," Ah thanks I guess, but we're still in the dark here and I don't think these are going to do much. Apparently you can just conjure up whatever you want so a flashlight or something like that would help better seeing as how we've seen what you do with fire. Or he'll just give me a fucking lightbulb and I'll use my electricity to keep it lit." Dante said to Morpheus while being at the front of the search. @DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus looked at him with dumbfounded expression. "You think I can just conjure up anything on a whim? What the fuck do I look like the goddamn backpack from Dora the explorer? Fuck you man!" He flicked his wrist to Dante and manifested s flashlight for him. "Here. Scrub. Let's go"

CelticSol said:
Her gaze hardens, a malicious bitterness in her words as she absently touches her short cropped hair, "I will help you, when the time comes. He'd deserve it, the bastard."
Daimao said:
A death scythe appears in Alpha's hands, the blade pointing towards Layla. The words kill her keep ringing throughout his mind.

Light said:
A death scythe appears in Alpha's hands, the blade pointing towards Layla. The words kill her keep ringing throughout his mind.
Without hesitation, Alpha swung the scythe at Layla, stabbing the blade through her heart.

Daimao said:
Without hesitation, Alpha swung the scythe at Layla, stabbing the blade through her heart.
( @CelticSol )

Grimmavus collects the life insurance Layla has accumulated over the countless years. Grimmavus made sure that Layla's most loyal reaper was right beside her when it happened. The reaper decided to break a law and revive Layla without the contract of Sovereign. Grimmavus then killed the reaoer for breaking the laws. "There...Layla is free and I didn't break a single law! Now to tell her that the Van Fen'rir were previously overthrown." Grimmavus puts up a protective bubble around Alpha so he wouldn't her hurt as the message about Isabel overthrowing the Van Fen'rir floats down in front of Layla.

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )
Isabel calms down, she was different after all so maybe her physique was a bit strange as well. ".....Fola. We must go soon...I have to break this seal." Isabel turns to Lucifer. "Dragon's Roar was just a scary experience. Do you know where we must go next?"

"Yeah I did come to steal you away. It's a terrible condition of mine. You steal things and I steal you." Roman shrugs his shoulders. "Come on...the ending day is almost here. Isabel is in this very building. I want to take you somewhere swiftly." Roman extends his hand for Jayn to take.
Luci got up and groaned as he stretched. "Well if you're done with your festivities, outr options are:

Eating like mortals

World domination

Genocide

Regicide

And maybe exploration

Do any of these suit your fancy?"

Light said:
Isabel knew she about what she had to do and refused to stop. Her team is adamant on stopping her from achieving this goal. She knew it wasn't a good path but she believed that she needed to walk along it. Her ideals were conflicting with their own and a team cannot exist in such a way. "Maybe we shouldn't stick together anymore.....if you refuse to stand by me. Then just stand against me."
Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )
"P-Please Isabel. D-don't destroy the w-world. Y-y-you don't have to do this, y-you're not a b-bad person. Y-you just n-need s-some help t-to be n-nice a-again" Colin sat up and looked Isabel in the eyes, tears flowing freely from his own "y-you just n-need someone t-to help s-show you th-that. P-please, j-just give t-the w-world one more ch-chance, i-it isn't f-fair if you destroy th-the world when you h-haven't met all the p-people in i-it. Y-you shouldn't judge p-people be-before you've given them a-a chance" Colin broke down sobbing again and lowered "P-Please, I-I can't handle l-losing anyone e-else. I-I don't w-want to see people d-die. I-I j-just....P-Please I-Isabel"

@LokiofSP @Light

Daimao said:
CelticSol said:
Light said:
( @CelticSol )
Grimmavus collects the life insurance Layla has accumulated over the countless years. Grimmavus made sure that Layla's most loyal reaper was right beside her when it happened. The reaper decided to break a law and revive Layla without the contract of Sovereign. Grimmavus then killed the reaoer for breaking the laws. "There...Layla is free and I didn't break a single law! Now to tell her that the Van Fen'rir were previously overthrown." Grimmavus puts up a protective bubble around Alpha so he wouldn't her hurt as the message about Isabel overthrowing the Van Fen'rir floats down in front of Layla.
"Right cool, let's go save the-" Vance glared at Alpha as he stabbed Layla in the chest and killed her "Great, now she's dead. I just don't understand why you-" Vance then saw her get brought back to life "For fucks sake, I quit. This fucking bullshit is just too far, fuck this"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Luci got up and groaned as he stretched. "Well if you're done with your festivities, outr options are:
Eating like mortals

World domination

Genocide

Regicide

And maybe exploration

Do any of these suit your fancy?"
GingerBread said:
"P-Please Isabel. D-don't destroy the w-world. Y-y-you don't have to do this, y-you're not a b-bad person. Y-you just n-need s-some help t-to be n-nice a-again" Colin sat up and looked Isabel in the eyes, tears flowing freely from his own "y-you just n-need someone t-to help s-show you th-that. P-please, j-just give t-the w-world one more ch-chance, i-it isn't f-fair if you destroy th-the world when you h-haven't met all the p-people in i-it. Y-you shouldn't judge p-people be-before you've given them a-a chance" Colin broke down sobbing again and lowered "P-Please, I-I can't handle l-losing anyone e-else. I-I don't w-want to see people d-die. I-I j-just....P-Please I-Isabel"
@LokiofSP @Light
"Yes some do but...I can think of one that can be done in shorter time." Isabel was already shaking from what she was about to say. "Grandfather....I want you to kill me...I can no longer live in such a world. If I must die to obtain my goal then so be it. You're right my Royal Physician...I have faced too much evil throughout my life to even believe there is good."

Light said:
"Yes some do but...I can think of one that can be done in shorter time." Isabel was already shaking from what she was about to say. "Grandfather....I want you to kill me...I can no longer live in such a world. If I must die to obtain my goal then so be it. You're right my Royal Physician...I have faced too much evil throughout my life to even believe there is good."
"N-no. Y-you don't have to do that I-Isabel. P-Please d-don't. I-I can't h-handle seeing anyone I-I care about d-die. I-I just c-can't" Colin buried his head in his hands "Y-you d-don't need t-to die f-for anything. A-and if y-you don't believe there i-is good. Th-then what are w-we to you? A-are we e-evil? I-I don't think w-we are, w-we just want to h-help you see th-the good in the world, i-is that bad? N-no one wants to s-see you hurt" Colin didn't look up at Isabel as he spoke, already assuming he'd failed to convince her, just like every other time, he'd just made things worse.

@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light

Light said:
Lucifer chuckled and shook his head then got serious. "Oh... You're serious. You really want me to kill you? Or even think I can? Sweetie I couldn't even kill God and youre basically at his level. Ask your royal doctor man. Scratch that I don't think the sobbing mass of mucus can handle that. Ill go get the Merchant. He can kill you. But before I do that, are you serious?"

GingerBread said:
"N-no. Y-you don't have to do that I-Isabel. P-Please d-don't. I-I can't h-handle seeing anyone I-I care about d-die. I-I just c-can't" Colin buried his head in his hands "Y-you d-don't need t-to die f-for anything. A-and if y-you don't believe there i-is good. Th-then what are w-we to you? A-are we e-evil? I-I don't think w-we are, w-we just want to h-help you see th-the good in the world, i-is that bad? N-no one wants to s-see you hurt" Colin didn't look up at Isabel as he spoke, already assuming he'd failed to convince her, just like every other time, he'd just made things worse.
@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer chuckled and shook his head then got serious. "Oh... You're serious. You really want me to kill you? Or even think I can? Sweetie I couldn't even kill God and youre basically at his level. Ask your royal doctor man. Scratch that I don't think the sobbing mass of mucus can handle that. Ill go get the Merchant. He can kill you. But before I do that, are you serious?"
Isabel thought about Colin's question. "I don't know..." Isabel turns to Lucifer and shakes her head. "No...It must be you and only you. It wouldn't work very well if it wasn't." Isabel approaches him and gently takes his hands in her own, gliding her fingers along his. She brings his hands up to her neck and wraps them around it, waiting for him to strangle her. "Don't stop until my heart stops."

Light said:
Isabel thought about Colin's question. "I don't know..." Isabel turns to Lucifer and shakes her head. "No...It must be you and only you. It wouldn't work very well if it wasn't." Isabel approaches him and gently takes his hands in her own, gliding her fingers along his. She brings his hands up to her neck and wraps them around it, waiting for him to strangle her. "Don't stop until my heart stops."
Lucifer held a moment, holding his breath, contemplating. "I think this technically makes me a bad grandfather. Alright if I get shit I swear to fuck I'm killing everyone. Personally"

He raised Isabel up and squeezed her neck, looking into eyes. No malice. Just... Sympathy and compassion. "You know if you don't come back I'm gonna have to rip open Heaven Hell and Purgatory right?"

After her response, he crushed the life out of her and snapped her neck, laying her on the bed

Fola's eyes went wide, he didn't think Isabel had been being serious. He yelled for a moment as Lucifer killed her, right then and there... There was a brief moment where any sort of rational thought that could be processed in Fola's mind was quickly discarded, he felt his voice break a bit as he looked at Lucifer and his eyes narrowed, "Tell me she can come back! I swear to God, if you killed another one, I'll fucking END you!"

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

Jayn freezes, putting down what was in her hands, "Isabel is in this building? Does that mean we're to late?! Where am I going?! I am so confused right now..."

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back