First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Fola carried Isabel to the room, attempting to think of ways to stop the girl from doing everything she was doing. He looked at her and said, "You make the tea, let me try to wake her up, maybe then she'll stop this thing..." He looked around the room, much more neat and orderly than his. But he couldn't see anything that would wake her up peacefully. He ran a hand through his hair and came with an idea. he ran out of the room, going into his and pulling out a big black case, he came back in the room and set the case on the ground, snapping it open, "You work on the tea, I'll work on getting her up..."

@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon

LokiofSP said:
Fola carried Isabel to the room, attempting to think of ways to stop the girl from doing everything she was doing. He looked at her and said, "You make the tea, let me try to wake her up, maybe then she'll stop this thing..." He looked around the room, much more neat and orderly than his. But he couldn't see anything that would wake her up peacefully. He ran a hand through his hair and came with an idea. he ran out of the room, going into his and pulling out a big black case, he came back in the room and set the case on the ground, snapping it open, "You work on the tea, I'll work on getting her up..."

"O-okay, I'll be back with the t-tea in a moment" Colin looked between Isabel and the big black case Fola had brought into his room. "Just b-be careful with h-her, o-okay? D-don't scare her." Colin smiled at Fola before hesitantly left the room as he made his way towards the kitchen.

@LokiofSP @djinnamon[/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/"][COLOR=#000000]@Light[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fola nodded, "That's my plan, I plan to be as gentle as possible..." Fola took out a guitar from the case and plucked on a few strings, attempting to tune it, after awhile he got it tuned and began to strum. It was better than anything else he could think of to wake her up...

GingerBread said:
Colin felt a breeze go past him as Isabel started absorbing the air "I-it's a bit breezy in here, i-isn't it?" Colin commented as he began walking forwards, seeing various things start to move towards them "S-she seems to be m-moving things towards h-herself" Colin noted as they arrived at his room, opening the door for Fola and Isabel "I-if you want to go in, I'll start making the tea. Do you have any preferences?"
@LokiofSP @Light @djinnamon
GingerBread said:
"O-okay, I'll be back with the t-tea in a moment" Colin looked between Isabel and the big black case Fola had brought into his room. "Just b-be careful with h-her, o-okay? D-don't scare her." Colin smiled at Fola before hesitantly left the room as he made his way towards the kitchen.
@LokiofSP @djinnamon[/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/"][COLOR=#000000]@Light[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000]
LokiofSP said:

djinnamon said:
Sage placed a hand on the sleeping girl's face and sighed before looking at Fola and Colin " Lets go. " Sage said as he walked behind them. " Thank you for doing all the work for the lady. " Sage said refering to himself in a extremely feminine voice as he twirled his hair with his finger until he noticed what Isabel was doing unconsciously. " What is she doing and how to we stop it.
Isabel was sucking everything around her towards her, converting it to energy. Sage's hand up until his shoulder was absorbed as energy. Isabel wakes up from Fola's song as Sage's blood sprays on her face. Isabel sat there....shocked, unmoving.

Light said:
Isabel was sucking everything around her towards her, converting it to energy. Sage's hand up until his shoulder was absorbed as energy. Isabel wakes up from Fola's song as Sage's blood sprays on her face. Isabel sat there....shocked, unmoving.
Jackson knelt down. "Here I got you." He takes out rag and cleans off her face. You need to stop passing out so much it's making me worrying." He smiled and held his hand out to help her up.

djinnamon said:
Sage stood there shocked before a he came to his senses and screamed as a prosectic ice hand took place of Sage's old one. Sage hyperventilated but slowing began calming down.
( ! )

Reed looked at him with wide eyes. "You know what fuck it you are toxic to Isabel's health." Reed teleports Sage back to the star realm for a time out. (If you just chill for a second Sage will live)

Light said:
Colin was walking back to his room with a tray balanced on one hand and his staff in the other. On the tray was a filled teapot, a jug of milk. a cup of sugar, four mugs and some biscuits. "I'm back with the-" Colin was shocked as he walked into the room and saw blood going everywhere; He almost dropped the tray of tea but didn't, Colin started panickingly looking around for somewhere to put the tea down where it wouldn't get contaminated by blood. Colin gave up and just created a clone of himself to hold the tray of tea.

Colin left the clone with the tea and went over to Sage and started healed his hand just before he got teleported away by Reed
Wh-what h-h-happened? I-Is Isabel okay? H-he didn't attack her o-or anything d-did he?" Colin looked at Isabel and then looked at his clone "I-I've got Tea. W-we sh-should all c-calm down, h-have some t-tea a-and relax" Colin suggested, unsure of what else he could do to make things better. Colin picked up a mug and filled it with tea with milk and two sugar, the way he liked it and offered it to Isabel, hoping she would take it.

@Tazmodo @Light @LokiofSP @djinnamon (TEA SOLVES EVERYTHING)

GingerBread said:
"Never said it as an Insult" Vance wheezed out "But considering she doesn't seem to, have a lot of free will right now, she seems to obey everything you say. So I would've thought you'd see woman as lesser" Vance gripped at the chain and tried to pull it away from his neck "Holy fuck this is not fun. Fuck this" A thick fog of darkness starts to seep from Vance's engulfing him and the chain as it continues to spread out, covering the area in darkness. Using this darkness Vance teleports out of the chains Grip and goes invisible "I'm not trying to get you to fight me, In fact I'd prefer you to just lay down and die. I can kill you if you'd like. You wouldn't last Long against me"
(@Daimao )

Sovereign bares his teeth in a wide, Cheshire grin. "I don't know about that, but I've grown tired of your voice," He leans back in his throne, regarding Alpha more than anyone now, "I will give you Layla, but only as a loan. I want an insurance that Layla will be back in my possession. I have your fellow guild member in my possession, and if Layla is not back in my possession within two days, then I'm going to keep her as a replacement."

Layla's head snaps abruptly to look at Sovereign, eyes wide in surprise and shock, her mouth curling in disgust, "You wouldn't. She's practically a child-"

He doesn't even look at her, reply short and sharp. "I would," His eyes shift momentarily to her, and she flinches at the ice cold glare, "And I never gave you permission to speak," She falls quiet again, her mouth pressed into a firm line, and Sovereign turns to Alpha and Vance. "The choice is yours. You may have one or the other."

CelticSol said:
(@Daimao )
Sovereign bares his teeth in a wide, Cheshire grin. "I don't know about that, but I've grown tired of your voice," He leans back in his throne, regarding Alpha more than anyone now, "I will give you Layla, but only as a loan. I want an insurance that Layla will be back in my possession. I have your fellow guild member in my possession, and if Layla is not back in my possession within two days, then I'm going to keep her as a replacement."

Layla's head snaps abruptly to look at Sovereign, eyes wide in surprise and shock, her mouth curling in disgust, "You wouldn't. She's practically a child-"

He doesn't even look at her, reply short and sharp. "I would," His eyes shift momentarily to her, and she flinches at the ice cold glare, "And I never gave you permission to speak," She falls quiet again, her mouth pressed into a firm line, and Sovereign turns to Alpha and Vance. "The choice is yours. You may have one or the other."
"I was wondering where she was, I say we take Layla. His opinion doesn't matter, it's null and void because he's choosing with what's in his pants. So we'll take Layla out for a spin and the deposit will be the girl you currently have. I'm cool with that. So hand her over" Vance paused for a second "But I want a full guarantee, that she's no longer enslaved by you in any way once we have her. Because I don't want you going back on your deal"

@CelticSol @Daimao

GingerBread said:
Colin was walking back to his room with a tray balanced on one hand and his staff in the other. On the tray was a filled teapot, a jug of milk. a cup of sugar, four mugs and some biscuits. "I'm back with the-" Colin was shocked as he walked into the room and saw blood going everywhere; He almost dropped the tray of tea but didn't, Colin started panickingly looking around for somewhere to put the tea down where it wouldn't get contaminated by blood. Colin gave up and just created a clone of himself to hold the tray of tea.
Colin left the clone with the tea and went over to Sage and started healed his hand just before he got teleported away by Reed
Wh-what h-h-happened? I-Is Isabel okay? H-he didn't attack her o-or anything d-did he?" Colin looked at Isabel and then looked at his clone "I-I've got Tea. W-we sh-should all c-calm down, h-have some t-tea a-and relax" Colin suggested, unsure of what else he could do to make things better. Colin picked up a mug and filled it with tea with milk and two sugar, the way he liked it and offered it to Isabel, hoping she would take it.

@Tazmodo @Light @LokiofSP @djinnamon (TEA SOLVES EVERYTHING)
Isabel sat there, still and shocked. Her eyes stayed fixed on the same point in which she was staring when the blood hit her. She was about to panic and it was obvious.

GingerBread said:
"I was wondering where she was, I say we take Layla. His opinion doesn't matter, it's null and void because he's choosing with what's in his pants. So we'll take Layla out for a spin and the deposit will be the girl you currently have. I'm cool with that. So hand her over" Vance paused for a second "But I want a full guarantee, that she's no longer enslaved by you in any way once we have her. Because I don't want you going back on your deal"
@CelticSol @Daimao
CelticSol said:
(@Daimao )

As soon as Vance finished talking, Chihualpha turned back into his human form and walked over to him. And then he punched Vance, right in the face. "You fucking piece of human trash, just who the fuck do you think you are?" He growled, his eyes glowing blood red in rage, before grabbing Vance by his throat and throwing him across the room. Turning back to Sovereign, Alpha was positively pissed. "Let Jackie go and take me instead," he said, trying to keep himself from growling, his eyes locked onto Sovereign's.

Light said:
Isabel sat there, still and shocked. Her eyes stayed fixed on the same point in which she was staring when the blood hit her. She was about to panic and it was obvious.
Colin could see and slightly feel that Isabel was about to panic If she starts panicking everything will go wrong. I could calm her down with my power, Forgive me for this Isabel Colin gingerly placed his free hand on one of Isabel's and started making her body produce more endorphins, helping her to relax.

@Light @LokiofSP

Light said:
Sage wanted to faint , he wanted to scream , he wanted to vomit heck he wanted to cry but once he saw Isabel's reaction he knew she didn't mean to. " I-Isabel , its okay . Its not your fault so calm down. " Sagee said his voice cracking as he fell on hss butt and trembled , staring at his arm.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

• Lucifer followed along behind Isabel silently. Fola caught her when she fainted so all was well. As she started sucking things towards her he raised an eyebrow and hmm-ed. But this was still none of his problem. Until Sage touched her. That broke him. He was in tears laughing at him. Once he regained himself he wiped his eyes and sat down on her bed in the room, ignoring the blood. "This day is just getting better and better. Isabel dear. Please calm down" He licked his thumb and wiped the blood off her cheek. "You're making a mess dear"

Daimao said:
Sovereign's eyes lighten at the situation, and he mockingly gasps in shock, looking scandalized, "Oh, what's this? Could the mortal girl be your lover? My, my, Cerberus, you have been busy! " He laughs, Layla straightening at his side, a new light in her eyes as she closely inspects Alpha. His smile is smug as he settles back in his seat, "But no. If you are this desperate to have her safe, then it will give you more incentive to bring Layla back to me," Sovereign rests his elbows on his knees, his head on his interwoven fingers, "I grant you permission to use Layla for exactly 48 hours, and the girl will take her place until Layla is returned. I will, however, guarantee that I will not put the same spell on her that I put on Layla. If you return Layla to me by the time the two days are finished, then she will be returned to you exactly as she was, with her will intact. However," Sovereign gains an almost sadistic glint to his eyes, "For every minute you go over your allotted time, I will break her, bit by bit. If Layla is not returned back to me within 72 hours after she leaves this building, then Jackie dies, or..." He taps his lips in thought, making direct eye contact with Alpha, "... I might keep her alive. She's rather pretty, after all - I'm sure she would be a wonderful... companion."

Layla growls lowly at Sovereign's side, which cuts off with a sharp look from him. He grabs her by the chin and forces her to look at him, his words clear and concise, "You will obey every order these two give to you. Do as they say, then come back."

Standing, Layla slowly turns to Alpha and Vance, her eyes on them. She stands before them, looking between the pair, but her eyes seem apologetic and sad towards Alpha, but she says nothing. She doesn't move further, apparently awaiting orders.

Diana sighed as she sat under a tree , her hand running through her hair. The air was clear and the sky was clear. Diana loved this place , it was where she always think.

CelticSol said:
Sovereign's eyes lighten at the situation, and he mockingly gasps in shock, looking scandalized, "Oh, what's this? Could the mortal girl be your lover? My, my, Cerberus, you have been busy! " He laughs, Layla straightening at his side, a new light in her eyes as she closely inspects Alpha. His smile is smug as he settles back in his seat, "But no. If you are this desperate to have her safe, then it will give you more incentive to bring Layla back to me," Sovereign rests his elbows on his knees, his head on his interwoven fingers, "I grant you permission to use Layla for exactly 48 hours, and the girl will take her place until Layla is returned. I will, however, guarantee that I will not put the same spell on her that I put on Layla. If you return Layla to me by the time the two days are finished, then she will be returned to you exactly as she was, with her will intact. However," Sovereign gains an almost sadistic glint to his eyes, "For every minute you go over your allotted time, I will break her, bit by bit. If Layla is not returned back to me within 72 hours after she leaves this building, then Jackie dies, or..." He taps his lips in thought, making direct eye contact with Alpha, "... I might keep her alive. She's rather pretty, after all - I'm sure she would be a wonderful... companion."
Layla growls lowly at Sovereign's side, which cuts off with a sharp look from him. He grabs her by the chin and forces her to look at him, his words clear and concise, "You will obey every order these two give to you. Do as they say, then come back."

Standing, Layla slowly turns to Alpha and Vance, her eyes on them. She stands before them, looking between the pair, but her eyes seem apologetic and sad towards Alpha, but she says nothing. She doesn't move further, apparently awaiting orders.
( I love the name Layla , any other wind fans? )

CelticSol said:

Vance stood up from where he was thrown and rubbed his Jaw and placed his teeth into his pocket, planning on gluing them back in if no one could heal them. "You broke my fucking Nose, you arsehole" Nyx glared at alpha before looking at Layla. "Let's go, we have shit to do. And probably not that much time to do it" Vance shook his head and snapped his fingers, as if erging Layla to hurry up, when in actuality he was putting a muffle on her, so that it would be harder to break into her thoughts.

@CelticSol @Daimao

After getting no response from Jackie he felt like something was wrong. Either they were dead, or the found a lead to sovereign and came some trouble. He looks at Siobhan. Alright kid so here's the stitch. My friend on the other side isn't responding. Now there good be a perfect good reason for this.

1. She's just not responding
  2. She's came across some problems when they found a lead on your grandmother.

He listed in a calm tone. So this could mean right now as we speak, they found Layla. Oh And this is all by a hunch by the way. @CelticSol

djinnamon said:
Sage wanted to faint , he wanted to scream , he wanted to vomit heck he wanted to cry but once he saw Isabel's reaction he knew she didn't mean to. " I-Isabel , its okay . Its not your fault so calm down. " Sagee said his voice cracking as he fell on hss butt and trembled , staring at his arm.
@GingerBread @LokiofSP
( ! )

Reed glared at him. Every time they take a step forward Sage makes them take two steps back and Reed was tired of it. If he did it one more time he would kill him that instant. He warned Sage using telepathy. "I swear to god if you put all of existence into jeopardy like that one more time you will die. Just don't touch her. At all. This is your only warning."

Tazmodo said:
( ! )
Reed glared at him. Every time they take a step forward Sage makes them take two steps back and Reed was tired of it. If he did it one more time he would kill him that instant. He warned Sage using telepathy. "I swear to god if you put all of existence into jeopardy like that one more time you will die. Just don't touch her. At all. This is your only warning."
Sage didn't register what he said as ice covered his arm , shopping the bleeding. Sage laid on the floor curled up into a ball.

He smiled as her eyes widened. He nods his head. Yep yep, I think they found your mother, not grandmother. He pops open a beer and takes a big sip. But I still wanna know what happened to Jackie. He starts thinking back to the time they spent in the study and attempted to put two and two together. It took longer than expected but when he came to an conclusion he sighs. Great. @CelticSol

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Mater.... Ignis? Interesting...." Morpheus tip toed to the near wall and poked it. "Mater ignis" and the wall caught lames. "Cooooool...." He looked back to Dante and waved, running deeper into the house
Dante just shook his head and face palmed at Morpheus' actions." I'd rather search the house for the lead and any evidence that might be useful before we burn it down you idiot!" Dante yelled as ran after Morpheus, he also quickly manipulated the fire on the walls into his sword so they wouldn't burn the house further. @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance stood up from where he was thrown and rubbed his Jaw and placed his teeth into his pocket, planning on gluing them back in if no one could heal them. "You broke my fucking Nose, you arsehole" Nyx glared at alpha before looking at Layla. "Let's go, we have shit to do. And probably not that much time to do it" Vance shook his head and snapped his fingers, as if erging Layla to hurry up, when in actuality he was putting a muffle on her, so that it would be harder to break into her thoughts.
@CelticSol @Daimao
CelticSol said:

Alpha clenched his fists so tight that he broke his own bones with an audible snap. His jaw was clenched so hard that his teeth were actually cracking. His eyes were literally flaming with rage, glaring red hot death at Sovereign. "You so much as look at her, and you'll fucking regret it. Mark my words." With that, Alpha turned away and followed Vance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back