• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
"The jesters?" Isabel slightly sits on Lucifer's knees sideways, turning her head so she could look him in the eyes. "I still wish to leave....we have two more seals to break before it's time. We must hurry.." Isabel looks at him expectantly, wishing for him to take her somewhere to help her break her seals.
Grimmavus binds the scythe to Fola's soul and binds Colin's staff to his soul. "Watch out for higher beings such as I, they can cut the bond. Your choice is yours and if you live....stay by it." With that, Grimmavus sends them all in front of Inaro.

( @Embaga Elder )
Reed teleported Fola, Colin and Sage to the throne room. "Alright now we can talk to her. Hopefully this will go well. There isn't much time and I believe that she will be the one to make us prosper. Now let's go." He knocked on the door. "Isabel it's the Jesters, Servant and Knight. Are you ok with us coming in?"

@GingerBread @djinnamon @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Tazmodo said:
Reed teleported Fola, Colin and Sage to the throne room. "Alright now we can talk to her. Hopefully this will go well. There isn't much time and I believe that she will be the one to make us prosper. Now let's go." He knocked on the door. "Isabel it's the Jesters, Servant and Knight. Are you ok with us coming in?"
@GingerBread @djinnamon @LokiofSP
( @LokiofSP @GingerBread @djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride )

"No thank you...." Isabel projects her voice over towards the door. "We must hurry." She looks back at Lucifer.

Light said:
( @LokiofSP @GingerBread @djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride )
"No thank you...." Isabel projects her voice over towards the door. "We must hurry." She looks back at Lucifer.
Colin walked over and apprehensively knocked on the door "I-Isabel. I-I'd like to speak to y-you for a s-second if that's okay. I-I know you don't know m-me. A-and I-I don't know you. B-but I'd really like to talk to y-you.... P-Please" Colin went silent as he waited for an answer, hoping that she would talk to him.

@Light @djinnamon @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
"Who said anything about bargaining? I was giving you a choice. either do this peacefully. Or I'm going to have to do something. And I am far to lazy to actually want to do something right now" Vance glared at Sovereign "So either shut the fuck up and Do what I asked you to. Or say you're not going to comply. Cause all I need is a reason, nothing more, nothing less. And right now, you're stopping me from achieving my goal. And that's a dangerous thing to be doing. Cause I couldn't give a shit who you are. There's literally nothing you or anyone else can threaten me with." Vance smirked confidently at Sovereign "So what's your final answer? You could have a chance of winning a massive prize, all I need to the correct answer"
Sovereign's own smirk rivals Vance's, his amusement almost palpable in the air. "That's..." He waves his hand, searching for the word. When he finds it, he looks to Vance with a quirk to his brow, "...Cute. Considering Layla-" He reaches out and strokes her hair with a hand, "- just beat the ever loving shit out of you without so much as twitching a finger, your confidence - forgive me for my rudeness- seems a bit... misplaced," Sovereign leans forward, mouth still fixed into the position of a smile, even though his eyes are flat and empty, "But, I promise you, Vance - I don't make threats. Just promises. If you have the correct answer, you might get a prize."

CelticSol said:
Sovereign's own smirk rivals Vance's, his amusement almost palpable in the air. "That's..." He waves his hand, searching for the word. When he finds it, he looks to Vance with a quirk to his brow, "...Cute. Considering Layla-" He reaches out and strokes her hair with a hand, "- just beat the ever loving shit out of you without so much as twitching a finger, your confidence - forgive me for my rudeness- seems a bit... misplaced," Sovereign leans forward, mouth still fixed into the position of a smile, even though his eyes are flat and empty, "But, I promise you, Vance - I don't make threats. Just promises. If you have the correct answer, you might get a prize."
"So what I'm hearing is that you need a woman to fight for you? And you can't actually do shit to me yourself. You know, I've been beaten up by a twelve year old child. But you, you either are too scared to fight me, Or are just physically incapable" Vance started Laughing, he put a fist to his mouth and held up a hand to signal for Him to hold on for a second. "For fucks sake. If I didn't need Layla, I'd fucking let you keep her, considering you apparently Need her. Tell me, does she have to wipe your arse for you? Or are you capable of doing that much yourself?"

@CelticSol @Daimao

GingerBread said:
"So what I'm hearing is that you need a woman to fight for you? And you can't actually do shit to me yourself. You know, I've been beaten up by a twelve year old child. But you, you either are too scared to fight me, Or are just physically incapable" Vance started Laughing, he put a fist to his mouth and held up a hand to signal for Him to hold on for a second. "For fucks sake. If I didn't need Layla, I'd fucking let you keep her, considering you apparently Need her. Tell me, does she have to wipe your arse for you? Or are you capable of doing that much yourself?"
@CelticSol @Daimao
Sovereign is completely unphased by Vance's tirade, but his smile is a bit colder, "I think it's funny how you use 'woman' like it's an insult, as if it makes her weak," He gestures to Layla, and her eyes narrow at Vance as a chain coils around his throat and pulls him flat against the floor, forcing his face into the ground while the chain tightens, slowly strangling him, "The effort to try and coax me into a fight is admirable, yes, but you are so pathetic that it's not even worth the energy. I'd start watching my tongue, Vance, before I cut it out of your mouth."

GingerBread said:
Colin walked over and apprehensively knocked on the door "I-Isabel. I-I'd like to speak to y-you for a s-second if that's okay. I-I know you don't know m-me. A-and I-I don't know you. B-but I'd really like to talk to y-you.... P-Please" Colin went silent as he waited for an answer, hoping that she would talk to him.

@Light @djinnamon @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo
"You can speak through the door..." Isabel gets up and walks closer to the door. "What is it? Who are you?"

Getting no response from anyone. Inaro punches the wall then looks at Siobhan. If something or someone comes near you, and you don't like it. Just yell my name, and I'll be back in a flash. He teleports back to the study. If the portals still open he sees it and walks inside the portal if not he looks at the letter that had the medallion and smelt it. @CelticSol

CelticSol said:
Sovereign is completely unphased by Vance's tirade, but his smile is a bit colder, "I think it's funny how you use 'woman' like it's an insult, as if it makes her weak," He gestures to Layla, and her eyes narrow at Vance as a chain coils around his throat and pulls him flat against the floor, forcing his face into the ground while the chain tightens, slowly strangling him, "The effort to try and coax me into a fight is admirable, yes, but you are so pathetic that it's not even worth the energy. I'd start watching my tongue, Vance, before I cut it out of your mouth."
"Never said it as an Insult" Vance wheezed out "But considering she doesn't seem to, have a lot of free will right now, she seems to obey everything you say. So I would've thought you'd see woman as lesser" Vance gripped at the chain and tried to pull it away from his neck "Holy fuck this is not fun. Fuck this" A thick fog of darkness starts to seep from Vance's engulfing him and the chain as it continues to spread out, covering the area in darkness. Using this darkness Vance teleports out of the chains Grip and goes invisible "I'm not trying to get you to fight me, In fact I'd prefer you to just lay down and die. I can kill you if you'd like. You wouldn't last Long against me"

Light said:
"You can speak through the door..." Isabel gets up and walks closer to the door. "What is it? Who are you?"
"I-I'm C-Colin. I'm a healer for dragon's roar. B-but I wanted to ask y-you something. S-someone told me that y-you are going to have a-a big part in what happens to the u-universe. I-is that true?" Colin didn't want to outright say what he had been told, but he wanted to make sure it wasn't true as he didn't want to lose Anna a second time. "B-because you seem really nice. S-so I-I didn't really believe it myself. I-I'm not sure w-why you'd want to d-do what he said. I-I mean you have more f-friends than I-I do" Colin smiled awkwardly, he didn't really like talking to people unless it was face to face as he was unable to know how they felt about what he was saying. "I-I just wanted to check I-if what I was told w-was true. I-I don't believe it is. A-and I don't mean to u-upset you by a-asking. I-I'd hate to k-know you were upset and th-that I caused i-it"

@Light @djinnamon @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

After the demon had recovered from the incident and had teleported the three back to the sun scorched canyon, Arwyn took a moment to enjoy the dearly missed sky.

Then duty called once again.

"I want you to use your dark powers and seek out the important leaders of the world." Arwyn said while looking off in the distance. Dawn's Heart hummed mutely as it hovered in front of the dragon knight for a moment before disappearing in a flare of gold. "They will be discussing the tragedy of Germany." She couldn't say just how it knew this, but she was certain that the artifact was correct.

"Then I need you to teleport us there." she finished with a sharp look at the demon. It wasn't a question, it was a command, and her eyes spoke of little negotiation.

"This struggle is not just for the Dragon's Roar, we all must stand and fight. We will convince them of this."

"We all shall have a say in our fate."

(@Fluffykitty9000)

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante admired Morpheus' ballsiness and decided to match him, he sped up till he was right next to him and stood straight up on his bikes seat and surfed the bike, he then made kicked the back of the bike and made it jump over Morpheus' car. After land he then lit a trail of fire behind him as he passed Morpheus.
The man in the blue mustang raised an eyebrow over his glasses and chuckled. "Impressive Dante. Impressive." He slowed down his showing off to a casual cruise and just followed behind to his destination

Light said:
"A jester is-" He started before they began speaking to her. He kept silent and just paid attention. He figured if she needed something she'd ask. Lucifer leaned back in the chair and just went back to relaxing

GingerBread said:
"I-I'm C-Colin. I'm a healer for dragon's roar. B-but I wanted to ask y-you something. S-someone told me that y-you are going to have a-a big part in what happens to the u-universe. I-is that true?" Colin didn't want to outright say what he had been told, but he wanted to make sure it wasn't true as he didn't want to lose Anna a second time. "B-because you seem really nice. S-so I-I didn't really believe it myself. I-I'm not sure w-why you'd want to d-do what he said. I-I mean you have more f-friends than I-I do" Colin smiled awkwardly, he didn't really like talking to people unless it was face to face as he was unable to know how they felt about what he was saying. "I-I just wanted to check I-if what I was told w-was true. I-I don't believe it is. A-and I don't mean to u-upset you by a-asking. I-I'd hate to k-know you were upset and th-that I caused i-it"

@Light @djinnamon @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride
( @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )

Isabel stays silent for a moment, unsure of what to say. Her answer could anger him and cause him to bust the door down. She couldn't lie though, since that would be worse. "Yes...I do but...What do you mean by having more friends?" Isabel lightly touches the door, as if questioning the objects dividing intent. "What about this Dragon's Roar? Is that a sickness?"

At her words Fola clears his throat, electing to speak to the girl, "Um...Hey there, your Knight here, Dragon's Roar isn't a sickness...It's uh... A family, full of people who are willing to help and talk if you need it. Me and Colin are actually apart of i- Well...I'm not so sure about that anymore, but we were at one point, and there were some really nice people there who only wanted the best for the world and it's people... Glad to hear you're okay by the way..."

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon @GingerBread @Tazmodo

DizjayDeathPride said:
The man in the blue mustang raised an eyebrow over his glasses and chuckled. "Impressive Dante. Impressive." He slowed down his showing off to a casual cruise and just followed behind to his destination

"A jester is-" He started before they began speaking to her. He kept silent and just paid attention. He figured if she needed something she'd ask. Lucifer leaned back in the chair and just went back to relaxing
Dante grew tired of showing off so decided to jump down and ride his bike normally. After a short period of time they had reached their destination, it was an old decrepit house that seemed to be falling apart. Dante stopped his bike and looked at Morpheus and said," Well this is where the lead is supposed to be at." @DizjayDeathPride

Light said:
( @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )
Isabel stays silent for a moment, unsure of what to say. Her answer could anger him and cause him to bust the door down. She couldn't lie though, since that would be worse. "Yes...I do but...What do you mean by having more friends?" Isabel lightly touches the door, as if questioning the objects dividing intent. "What about this Dragon's Roar? Is that a sickness?"
"N-no. Dragon's roar isn't a sickness. I-it's a guild, d-dedicated to saving the world and h-helping people. I-I'm a medic i-in it, b-because I'm good a healing people" Colin wanted to open the door and be able to talk face to face with Isabel, but decided against it. "A-and I mean you have more f-friends than I-I do. I-I'm sure all these guys c-consider you to be their f-friend. I-I think I-I only have one f-friend. m-maybe two at best" Colin tried to smile but frowned, he was starting to see the advantage of having the door closed. "I-I tried to make n-new friends b-but a-almost e-everyone seemed to hate me im-immediately . F-Fola didn't and neither did my other friend A-Anna. they were both n-nice to me" Colin felt a smile tug at his lips as he recalled the time he had spent with Anna. "A-actually I-I lost A-Anna once. S-she died. I-I was too focused on protecting th-these orbs and i-it got her killed. B-but Death did m-me a f-favour and she brought Anna back to life. A-and I'm s-so scared of losing A-Anna again, S-she always makes me feel happy. A-and she's always th-there for me, N-no matter what..."

@LokiofSP @djinnamon @Light @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
At her words Fola clears his throat, electing to speak to the girl, "Um...Hey there, your Knight here, Dragon's Roar isn't a sickness...It's uh... A family, full of people who are willing to help and talk if you need it. Me and Colin are actually apart of i- Well...I'm not so sure about that anymore, but we were at one point, and there were some really nice people there who only wanted the best for the world and it's people... Glad to hear you're okay by the way..."

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon @GingerBread @Tazmodo
GingerBread said:
"N-no. Dragon's roar isn't a sickness. I-it's a guild, d-dedicated to saving the world and h-helping people. I-I'm a medic i-in it, b-because I'm good a healing people" Colin wanted to open the door and be able to talk face to face with Isabel, but decided against it. "A-and I mean you have more f-friends than I-I do. I-I'm sure all these guys c-consider you to be their f-friend. I-I think I-I only have one f-friend. m-maybe two at best" Colin tried to smile but frowned, he was starting to see the advantage of having the door closed. "I-I tried to make n-new friends b-but a-almost e-everyone seemed to hate me im-immediately . F-Fola didn't and neither did my other friend A-Anna. they were both n-nice to me" Colin smiled as he recalled the time he had spent with Anna. "A-actually I-I lost A-Anna once. S-she died. I-I was too focused on protecting th-these orbs and i-it got her killed. B-but Death did m-me a f-favour and she brought Anna back to life. A-and I'm s-so scared of losing A-Anna again, S-she always makes me feel happy. A-and she's always th-there for me, N-no matter what..."
@LokiofSP @djinnamon @Light @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride
Isabel was leaning on the door with her back. As Fola and Colin spoke she slowly slid down until she could hug her knees. "I'll make you the Royal Physician then..." The more she heard about Dragon's Roar, the more she disliked it. It was everything she couldn't have and couldn't do. She noticed that her Half Knight and Royal Physician were no longer apart of it, which seemed to confuse and sadden her. Isabel didn't know why they weren't with such a thing and why they were with her instead, though at the same time it made her realize that she was even more of an outcast to regular outcasts. She could relate to Colin being hated when trying to meet new people, which is why she tries to escape it. She looks towards Lucifer, her Anna in this situation. He was her support and truthful shackle that makes her feel grounded, physically unlike the phantom she is. Though having only one person you can depend on completely in the world was an achievement Isabel could only dream of but it's as dark a trophy as it is shiny. The reality is...many people are suffering this way...having no one to turn to in life. This wasn't a reality worth saving if this was the best it could provide to even the nicest of people. Wealth, fame, luck, power, and success wasn't what she wished not Colin and herself had. Just companionship, acceptance, and love. At this moment, all second thoughts about destroying existence fade away, along with the struggle of morals and emotions. She had to toss precious things to her towards the side if she were to make this last step and she wasn't afraid to do it. Seal #16 shatters, as tears roll down her cheeks. She wasn't sobbing, just silently crying. "I....can be your friend....Though I'd like you to take me to this...Dragon's Roar."

Fola paused for a minute, wondering just how everybody may react if they saw the entire reason that the guild was deployed show up at their doorstep. It was a scary thought, he would have to be careful, couldn't say her name... He stood up, using the scythe as support leaning on it a bit before he straightened himself out. He spoke through the door, "Hey Isabel... Before we go to the guild I need you to do me something okay? Promise me that if anything happens that you won't try to protect us... We're supposed to protect you, you can't pull another surprise like you did back there..." He laughed a little bit, "You... You really scared us there, we uh...We weren't sure you were gonna make it... Anyways, I'm coming in, okay?"He slowly pushed on the doors to open them...

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon

Light said:
Isabel was leaning on the door with her back. As Fola and Colin spoke she slowly slid down until she could hug her knees. "I'll make you the Royal Physician then..." The more she heard about Dragon's Roar, the more she disliked it. It was everything she couldn't have and couldn't do. She noticed that her Half Knight and Royal Physician were no longer apart of it, which seemed to confuse and sadden her. Isabel didn't know why they weren't with such a thing and why they were with her instead, though at the same time it made her realize that she was even more of an outcast to regular outcasts. She could relate to Colin being hated when trying to meet new people, which is why she tries to escape it. She looks towards Lucifer, her Anna in this situation. He was her support and truthful shackle that makes her feel grounded, physically unlike the phantom she is. Though having only one person you can depend on completely in the world was an achievement Isabel could only dream of but it's as dark a trophy as it is shiny. The reality is...many people are suffering this way...having no one to turn to in life. This wasn't a reality worth saving if this was the best it could provide to even the nicest of people. Wealth, fame, luck, power, and success wasn't what she wished not Colin and herself had. Just companionship, acceptance, and love. At this moment, all second thoughts about destroying existence fade away, along with the struggle of morals and emotions. She had to toss precious things to her towards the side if she were to make this last step and she wasn't afraid to do it. Seal #16 shatters, as tears roll down her cheeks. She wasn't sobbing, just silently crying. "I....can be your friend....Though I'd like you to take me to this...Dragon's Roar."
Reed spoke through the door. "It's.." Jackson cut him off. "You know thing may be bad now but that's what make living worth it. These bad experiences make the good ones shine brighter. Everyone has their dark days but when they clear up the grass is always just a little bit greener. I know from experience of these times. Please Isabel don't fall for the influence of these bad times. Keep your head high and wait, no fight for the day that when true happiness will be there for everyone. When all this green and troubles would have finally been worth it. The lives sacrificed for other will then have meaning. Please help us make it to that day. I know how you are feeling right now. Like nothing matters. To have no emotions left in you and feel empty inside. Just please don't fall into the abyss like many others have, where I may have. It's not a good feeling. But I was saved by someone and you can too. You just have to find them." A tear ran down his face as he remembered Alice but at the same time a smile formed as he remembered all the good.

"Hi Isabel Its your servant here Look , I was never the best at this but I'm going to try. Isabel everyone here cares about you and we don't want to see go down the wrong path. " Sage said as he bit his quivering lip and turned away from everyone. " I'm going to leave now , I don't think I'm really needed here. " Sage said quietly so that no one on the other side of the door could hear him as tears welled up in his eyes , he felt has though none of them needed him and he doubted he had any wisdom. " Please protect her , I'm basically uselessly and I couldn't do anything to save us from evil Grim. " He said until he remembered something and gasped loudly he was now lingering and teleporting had staying.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante grew tired of showing off so decided to jump down and ride his bike normally. After a short period of time they had reached their destination, it was an old decrepit house that seemed to be falling apart. Dante stopped his bike and looked at Morpheus and said," Well this is where the lead is supposed to be at." @DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus pulled up and turned the car off, stepping out and closing the door, staring at the house. "It looks... Abandoned. Is your lead sending us to a squatter, a clue, or a dead end." His words turned from a question to a statement of curiosity. He walked forward going into the house

LokiofSP said:

Tazmodo said:
Reed spoke through the door. "It's.." Jackson cut him off. "You know thing may be bad now but that's what make living worth it. These bad experiences make the good ones shine brighter. Everyone has their dark days but when they clear up the grass is always just a little bit greener. I know from experience of these times. Please Isabel don't fall for the influence of these bad times. Keep your head high and wait, no fight for the day that when true happiness will be there for everyone. When all this green and troubles would have finally been worth it. The lives sacrificed for other will then have meaning. Please help us make it to that day. I know how you are feeling right now. Like nothing matters. To have no emotions left in you and feel empty inside. Just please don't fall into the abyss like many others have, where I may have. It's not a good feeling. But I was saved by someone and you can too. You just have to find them." A tear ran down his face as he remembered Alice but at the same time a smile formed as he remembered all the good.

GingerBread said:

Light said:

Lucifer smiled to Isabel when she looked back to him, going back to normal when she looked away. "Touching. Oh truly. Your words have warmed my heart and given me a new brighter perspective on life. Wouldnt you agree little one?" He moved his chair to face the door and extended his arms. "I'm impressed that the great dragons roar has stooped to treachery and betrayal all for little Isabel's sake. It's sweet, to say the least. Isabel dear you should look at the bright side of that. They gave their whole past up for you! Moderately romantic. Severely fascinating. Will you just let their sacrifice be in vain? I truly hope not that wouldn't be very......" He thought for a moment and looked to the side, then his eyes snapping back to Isabel. "-Princess like. Wouldn't you agree?"

LokiofSP said:
Fola paused for a minute, wondering just how everybody may react if they saw the entire reason that the guild was deployed show up at their doorstep. It was a scary thought, he would have to be careful, couldn't say her name... He stood up, using the scythe as support leaning on it a bit before he straightened himself out. He spoke through the door, "Hey Isabel... Before we go to the guild I need you to do me something okay? Promise me that if anything happens that you won't try to protect us... We're supposed to protect you, you can't pull another surprise like you did back there..." He laughed a little bit, "You... You really scared us there, we uh...We weren't sure you were gonna make it... Anyways, I'm coming in, okay?"He slowly pushed on the doors to open them...

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon
Tazmodo said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer smiled to Isabel when she looked back to him, going back to normal when she looked away. "Touching. Oh truly. Your words have warmed my heart and given me a new brighter perspective on life. Wouldnt you agree little one?" He moved his chair to face the door and extended his arms. "I'm impressed that the great dragons roar has stooped to treachery and betrayal all for little Isabel's sake. It's sweet, to say the least. Isabel dear you should look at the bright side of that. They gave their whole past up for you! Moderately romantic. Severely fascinating. Will you just let their sacrifice be in vain? I terriy hope not that wouldn't be very......" He thought for a moment and looked to the side, then his eyes snapping back to Isabel. "-Princess like. Wouldn't you agree?"
Isabel allows Fola to push open the door she's not leaning on. She listened to what everyone said but the lives she's sacrificed couldn't be wasted, she had to continue. Though they kept insisting to spare the world....She couldn't understand what was worth saving about existence. Though she knew if she went to Dragon's Roar she would come to her decision. "We must go to this, Dragon's Roar." Isabel stands up and wipes away her tears.

Light said:
Isabel allows Fola to push open the door she's not leaning on. She listened to what everyone said but the lives she's sacrificed couldn't be wasted, she had to continue. Though they kept insisting to spare the world....She couldn't understand what was worth saving about existence. Though she knew if she went to Dragon's Roar she would come to her decision. "We must go to this, Dragon's Roar." Isabel stands up and wipes away her tears.
@LokiofSP @GingerBread

Lucifer stood up and walked over to her. "Alright little one. Lets go. You guys moved to the city right? Ahhh screw it using the symbol"

He appeared them at the end of the bridge leading to the guild so she got a full view first. "Here we are"

Light said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
@LokiofSP @GingerBread
Lucifer stood up and walked over to her. "Alright little one. Lets go. You guys moved to the city right? Ahhh screw it using the symbol"

He appeared them at the end of the bridge leading to the guild so she got a full view first. "Here we are"
Colin smiled warmly at Isabel as they arrived at the guild "I-if we're going t-to be here for a wh-while, we should g-go say hi to A-Anna and B-boris" Colin remembered he hadn't mentioned Boris at all "B-Boris is really n-nice as well. H-he helped m-me get through A-Anna's D-death. I-if it wasn't for him, I-I'd probably still b-be in my b-bed crying. H-he's also a really good c-cook" Colin smiled at Isabel; He wanted to show her all the nice people he knew in the guild, hoping it would make her want to not destroy the universe, if she still did want to do that.

@LokiofSP @Light @DizjayDeathPride

Crimson, Zane, & Cole

Within the building of Dragon Roar, these set of fellas were playing Uno in the kitchen. Aye Crimson guess what, bro? Before Crimson could respond he throws down a wild card +4. Get on my level!! The colors yellow!! Crimson sighs and reached for the cards but right before he pulls 4 cards he yanks his hand back do his deck, pulling a card and slamming it down into the pile. Sike bitch! Cole draw 8, colors red. I really hate you both. He sighs and draws 8 cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back