• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Theodore sighed. "Alright fine I give up. You put me somewhere where I can't do shit." He was still completely calm.
"But I've already started now. And I like to finish what I've started. Because otherwise what sort of a person would I be?" Vance said as he stopped moving the saw and just let it rest where it was "So what can you offer me in exchange for your arm? Better hurry while stocks last"

@Tazmodo

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"But I've already started now. And I like to finish what I've started. Because otherwise what sort of a person would I be?" Vance said as he stopped moving the saw and just let it rest where it was "So what can you offer me in exchange for your arm? Better hurry while stocks last"

@Tazmodo
Theodore sighed. "Nothing really sense this arm is useless. You bunch of fools didn't notice. I'm merely a puppet Theodore made after the while mini Grimm trying to sell him and that guy trying to adopt him. He literally made me and walked away. Why do you think I don't feel the pain?" A dark figure walked into the shadow realm.

"The time of peace is over." Vance was ejected from the darkness realm. The woman in a black leather jacket stared at him. "It is time for Dragon's Roar to fall." Three more people circled around Vance. The elf took a bottle of liquid and threw it at Vance.

A portal opened up by Scar. "Hey you your in DR right?" The girl said stepping out. She snapped her finger and a portal appeared under Scar taking him to the bottom of the ocean. ( ! )

A girl holding a deck of cards walked up to Ace. "Hey you wanna play a game?" She asked shuffling the cards. @The Otaku Diaries

( @ anybody else who wants to fight in the organization vrs. DR arc @Light said this was the new arc)

A girl with pink stocking was sitting with a boy who had white hair and a sword a few tables away. @Light @Embaga Elder

As he walked down the halls, Alexei slowly wiped his mop over everything, leaving the floor absolutely spotless. Every four paces he stopped, pausing to dip his mop in the cart again. "Bathroom number thirty... I'm almost there," he groaned, dragging his cart into the bathroom. Suddenly, his walkie-talkie crackled to life, and Ivan's irritating voice could be heard on the other end. "Of cleaning faster, Petrov! We do not have of all day to waste!" Alexei grumbled, sticking his mop back into the cart. "Dammit, Ivan. Why does he get the comfy job?" Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of Ivan's wind spirits flew through the walls, snatching up Alexei's cart and carrying it off. Shocked, Alexei scrambled after the cart and the spirit, who whizzed past Colin and Anna. "Ahh! Someone help me catch that cart!"

(@GingerBread and @DizjayDeathPride)

Meanwhile, Ivan leaned back from the microphone, a sort of self-satisfied look on his face. It always brightened his day to see Alexei suffering, and he was sure by the screams echoing down the hall that one of his spirits was causing mischief for the rookie. Suddenly, Ivan's door creaked open, and the man whirled around see the intruder, only go calm down when he realized it was Boris. "Oh. Privet, Boris," he said, turning back to the controls and the spyglass of the guild. "How of... the machines? Machines are doing well, da?" Boris let out a small laugh. "Nyet, Ivan. I did make of training room, if that helps. Signal Viktor that he has new training area." Ivan nodded, turning on the intercom for the guild building. "Privet, Hallo, Dragon's Roar. Announcement is of to tell you..." The man paused, realizing that he had to word his English properly. "Er, to tell you of new training area. Good man Viktor is back to the business. Train with him. That is all." He clicked of the mic, turning around and nodding to Boris, who left to go supervise Viktor's training. "Of stupid English. I hate this job."

Meanwhile, Viktor was letting his fists fly in the new training room. He wasn't happy about dying, but it was part of his job, after all. A swift jab sent his third punching bag of the day flying, smashing unceremoniously into the wall. When Ivan's announcement came on the air, Viktor grumbled in agreement. "Da. Am ready." He unwrapped the tape from his hands as he waited for a member to come. Maybe they wouldn't, but he was still on duty.

Scar was shocked to be at the bottom of the ocean. Thinking quickly, he kicked upwards, heading for the surface. He didn't know which body of water he was in. He just needed to...

Suddenly, he felt a massive pain in his heart. The next think he knew, he was at the surface, breathing. A small drop of blood appeared in his eye. "Who was that bitch?" He said aloud. Then it occurred to him. "DR. She means the guild."

@Tazmodo

DaManofWar said:
Scar was shocked to be at the bottom of the ocean. Thinking quickly, he kicked upwards, heading for the surface. He didn't know which body of water he was in. He just needed to...
Suddenly, he felt a massive pain in his heart. The next think he knew, he was at the surface, breathing. A small drop of blood appeared in his eye. "Who was that bitch?" He said aloud. Then it occurred to him. "DR. She means the guild."

@Tazmodo
The girlight walked out of another portal. "Hey that wasn't very nice." Another portal opened over Scar and a big rock fell onto his head.

DaManofWar said:
Scar punched the rock, shattering it. He glared at the girl. "Sorry. I am afraid I can't just die now. Who are you?" He demanded.
@Tazmodo
The girl paused for a moment. "You're pretty strong. Anyways." Another portal opened up and sucked him into it. He was a few thousands feet in the air.

GingerBread said:
Vance scanned all his opponents and decided he had more important things to do. Like sleeping. Vance went back into his darkness realm and created a chair and just sat down and relaxed.
@Tazmodo
When Vance stepped in his was pulled back out. "We aren't here to kill you yet." The elf throws another bottle of liquid.

Scar was now in the air. He looked around frantically. "Get out and fight me, you bitch!" He cried. He couldn't fly, but he had a plan. As he continued falling, he clapped his hands together, creating a shockwave that propelled him upwards. Using it's momentum, he could wait for her to attack.

@Tazmodo

Tazmodo said:
When Vance stepped in his was pulled back out. "We aren't here to kill you yet." The elf throws another bottle of liquid.
Vance went back into his darkness realm and once again sat on a chair to relax "I have more important things to do right now, Like watch paint dry"

DaManofWar said:
Scar was now in the air. He looked around frantically. "Get out and fight me, you bitch!" He cried. He couldn't fly, but he had a plan. As he continued falling, he clapped his hands together, creating a shockwave that propelled him upwards. Using it's momentum, he could wait for her to attack.
@Tazmodo
Inches before he hit the ground another portal opened and he flew out in front of him. "But it's fun to play with you."

GingerBread said:
Vance went back into his darkness realm and once again sat on a chair to relax "I have more important things to do right now, Like watch paint dry"
The leader sighed. "Fine leave him alone moving on where's the next target." The squad appeared by Cassandra. The elf threw another bottle of liquid at her.

Scar growled. He threw a punch at her face. "Well, play all you like. I'll kick your ass!" He didn't enjoy being toyed with at all. Thus, he would make her pay dearly.

@Tazmodo

Crimson was waiting on Emily's or Alice's respond when he glances over seeing a girl with Pink stockings and a boy with white hair and a sword. Great....trouble. He thought to himself. @Tazmodo @Light

DaManofWar said:
Scar growled. He threw a punch at her face. "Well, play all you like. I'll kick your ass!" He didn't enjoy being toyed with at all. Thus, he would make her pay dearly.
@Tazmodo
She took the hit and fell to the ground a portal opened up and she appeared out from it behind him. "You're strong but that's about it you're slow, and just as durable and any human. So tell me. Why are you both in with this guild. You can be so much more but the way you are no that won't happen. I can smell what you are and honestly I expected more. But you do hit hard." She was observing him.

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson was waiting on Emily's or Alice's respond when he glances over seeing a girl with Pink stockings and a boy with white hair and a sword. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I]Great....trouble.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] He thought to himself. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] @Light
The girl was eating a piece of chocolate and the guy was staring at her. "How long until we can go?" She didn't say anything and just ate. "Ok I'll wait then."

GingerBread said:
"You can keep thinking that runt. But are you telling me you're not useless right now without your powers. Because even if I didn't have any powers, I could still kill you." Vance raised the bonesaw up slightly "Now seeing as you haven't given me an answer" Vance pushed the bonesaw onto Theodore's right arm, in the crook of the elbow "You can lose both. Unless you have something to tell me"
( ! ) Vance started doing long exaggerated strokes along Theodore's arm. Each time the teeth were going deeper into Theo's arm.

@Tazmodo (So, Theo is gonna lose an arm then? :P )

"Oh, That sounds interesting. I never really watched tv. I could never afford it anyway" Colin smiled at Anna before turning his head so he could watch the TV.

@DizjayDeathPride
Anna shook her head and sighed. "You live such a hard life. I will introduce you to all the wonders the world has to offer dear Colin" She tugged his ear lobe and shushed him during the show

Scar laughed. "Didn't have a choice, really. Grimm made me join. Frankly, I like being left alone." Then he pointed at her. "But you pissed me off. And I'm not just strong." Scar kicked himself at her. "Now tell me, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" He cries, aiming a fist at her stomach.

@Tazmodo

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson easedrops on their conversation while getting up to get something to eat and drink. He heard every bit of it. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I]Go where? [/I][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
The boy looks at him and waves. "Is something wrong there buddy?" He said with a smile.

DaManofWar said:
Scar laughed. "Didn't have a choice, really. Grimm made me join. Frankly, I like being left alone." Then he pointed at her. "But you pissed me off. And I'm not just strong." Scar kicked himself at her. "Now tell me, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" He cries, aiming a fist at her stomach.
@Tazmodo
She grabbed him by the wrist and threw him. "I'm the one who's going to try and help you. You may have some tricks but other then that predictable." A portal opened up and put him in his room in the guild. The girl followed. "Anyways I want to talk not fight. You have much greater potential. If you join me I will help you find that potential." She sat on his bed.

Scar scoffed. He stared at her. Then he jumped on her, pinning her down. CD fury was in his eyes. "So that's it. You just want my power? That's all you see? A weapon? A tool?" Scar laughed aloud. He grabbed her throat. "I can find my potential just fine," he told her, tightening his grip.

@Tazmodo

Vance eventually got bored of sitting in his realm "Yo, Talking kitten. I'm assuming you can hear me, I could just be a crazy person right now though. But who did you want me to apologise to? And what was I apologizing for?" Vance called out as he leaned back in his chair. Assuming the kitten could hear him as he said he had been the one helping him.

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna shook her head and sighed. "You live such a hard life. I will introduce you to all the wonders the world has to offer dear Colin" She tugged his ear lobe and shushed him during the show
Colin smiled and turned to watch the Tv, he wasn't really paying attention to it he was just happy to be with Anna. He was happy that he wasn't being threaten with death anymore.

DaManofWar said:
Scar scoffed. He stared at her. Then he jumped on her, pinning her down. CD fury was in his eyes. "So that's it. You just want my power? That's all you see? A weapon? A tool?" Scar laughed aloud. He grabbed her throat. "I can find my potential just fine," he told her, tightening his grip.
@Tazmodo
The girl stared at him even with the choking. She gave him a wink and they both fell through a portal. She was now on top of him on his bed. She slowly pried off his hand and breathed. "Now isn't the time for that and you are much more then a tool. You are a warrior who's potential I see and I want you." She stared into his eyes. "You'd be perfect for the cause I've seen enough." She was sitting on top of him. "What do you say?"

After a long and seemingly ruthless travel, Elizabeth had finally made it back to the place she liked to call... Home. It wasn't much. A small hut in a small town. No more than 200 people lived here, max. She was on a call to handle a "dispute" in another nearby village. She finished it with ease and finesse, as per usual.

Elizabeth opened her door and plopped down on her bed. Smiling, she relaxed into a deep slumber

GingerBread said:
Vance eventually got bored of sitting in his realm "Yo, Talking kitten. I'm assuming you can hear me, I could just be a crazy person right now though. But who did you want me to apologise to? And what was I apologizing for?" Vance called out as he leaned back in his chair. Assuming the kitten could hear him as he said he had been the one helping him.
@DizjayDeathPride

Colin smiled and turned to watch the Tv, he wasn't really paying attention to it he was just happy to be with Anna. He was happy that he wasn't being threaten with death anymore.
The blue kitten appeared on his shoulder, his tail dangling down and smacking Vance's back. A clone of Morpheus appeared before him, a raised eyebrow. "Really now? Really? Who? Who do you think, scrub? The girl! She came back here for yoooou and you just dick her down and throw her away like a dirty cum sock! Disrespectful." The tiny kitten meowed in his ear and scratched his cheek in agreagreement. "Tsk. Tsk. tsk."

(Im changing the females to this. Easier on the eyes)

And almost like clockwork, a little girl who appeared to be in her early to mid teens dressed in all black appeared before him and Anna. "Hello" she said sweetly, smiling and waving to the two

Christina closes her eyes and leans her head into his hand as the ride starts. "Cole... maybe we should leave all of this strife behind and run away together. I want you and only you so there should be no reason as to why we're concerned about anything else."

Tazmodo said:
Jackson laughed and stood up. "Well I know Emily won't take food I give her and I don't know how to gather oxen and hydrogen. Unless she eats water. But Red over here is the easy one." He looked at Alice. "You wanna go get some food?
Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson was waiting on Emily's or Alice's respond when he glances over seeing a girl with Pink stockings and a boy with white hair and a sword. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I]Great....trouble.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] He thought to himself. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] @Light
Emily nods her head swiftly to Crimson's suggestion which makes Alice smile. "Emily go with Crimson then. Blue, we're going to find you your food. Come with us Jackson." At this moment the love spell fades off of Alice. "What the.... I guess my Magic Immunity kicked in late."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan walked closer, worry evident on his face. "Are.... You okay Morgan?" He walked to her and gently poked her shoulder. "Are.. you dead?"
Morgan pulls Ryan towards her and presses her soft yet slightly cold lips upon his. She closes her eyes and gently allows the rips of her fingers to graze his cheek as they slide down towards his jawline. She kept things at an extremely slow pace since she didn't want miss a single detail. She could only hope that her lips would be able to feel every microscopic section of his own. Morgan was internally expecting Ryan to kiss back and help the process of warming both her lips and her heart.

Lotusy said:
As he walked down the halls, Alexei slowly wiped his mop over everything, leaving the floor absolutely spotless. Every four paces he stopped, pausing to dip his mop in the cart again. "Bathroom number thirty... I'm almost there," he groaned, dragging his cart into the bathroom. Suddenly, his walkie-talkie crackled to life, and Ivan's irritating voice could be heard on the other end. "Of cleaning faster, Petrov! We do not have of all day to waste!" Alexei grumbled, sticking his mop back into the cart. "Dammit, Ivan. Why does he get the comfy job?" Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of Ivan's wind spirits flew through the walls, snatching up Alexei's cart and carrying it off. Shocked, Alexei scrambled after the cart and the spirit, who whizzed past Colin and Anna. "Ahh! Someone help me catch that cart!"
(@GingerBread and @DizjayDeathPride)

Meanwhile, Ivan leaned back from the microphone, a sort of self-satisfied look on his face. It always brightened his day to see Alexei suffering, and he was sure by the screams echoing down the hall that one of his spirits was causing mischief for the rookie. Suddenly, Ivan's door creaked open, and the man whirled around see the intruder, only go calm down when he realized it was Boris. "Oh. Privet, Boris," he said, turning back to the controls and the spyglass of the guild. "How of... the machines? Machines are doing well, da?" Boris let out a small laugh. "Nyet, Ivan. I did make of training room, if that helps. Signal Viktor that he has new training area." Ivan nodded, turning on the intercom for the guild building. "Privet, Hallo, Dragon's Roar. Announcement is of to tell you..." The man paused, realizing that he had to word his English properly. "Er, to tell you of new training area. Good man Viktor is back to the business. Train with him. That is all." He clicked of the mic, turning around and nodding to Boris, who left to go supervise Viktor's training. "Of stupid English. I hate this job."

Meanwhile, Viktor was letting his fists fly in the new training room. He wasn't happy about dying, but it was part of his job, after all. A swift jab sent his third punching bag of the day flying, smashing unceremoniously into the wall. When Ivan's announcement came on the air, Viktor grumbled in agreement. "Da. Am ready." He unwrapped the tape from his hands as he waited for a member to come. Maybe they wouldn't, but he was still on duty.
A girl ventures into this room inside the guild. "Um... hello. I want to join this guild but I don't think I'm good enough. Can you please test my strength out. I would greatly appreciate it."

Light said:
Christina closes her eyes and leans her head into his hand as the ride starts. "Cole... maybe we should leave all of this strife behind and run away together. I want you and only you so there should be no reason as to why we're concerned about anything else."
Emily nods her head swiftly to Crimson's suggestion which makes Alice smile. "Emily go with Crimson then. Blue, we're going to find you your food. Come with us Jackson." At this moment the love spell fades off of Alice. "What the.... I guess my Magic Immunity kicked in late."

Morgan pulls Ryan towards her and presses her soft yet slightly cold lips upon his. She closes her eyes and gently allows the rips of her fingers to graze his cheek as they slide down towards his jawline. She kept things at an extremely slow pace since she didn't want miss a single detail. She could only hope that her lips would be able to feel every microscopic section of his own. Morgan was internally expecting Ryan to kiss back and help the process of warming both her lips and her heart.

A girl ventures into this room inside the guild. "Um... hello. I want to join this guild but I don't think I'm good enough. Can you please test my strength out. I would greatly appreciate it."
Jackson followed her. "I don't think Emily likes me and neither do Red and Blue. I don't know how to approach her and get her to like me. I'm not good with kids." He said in a hushed tone knowing she could hear him. He turned to her. "What magic?"

The two people stood up and went to get food. "You can't only eat candy." The boy said. The girl sighed and got some fruit. "Happy?" The boy nodded. "Yeah."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The blue kitten appeared on his shoulder, his tail dangling down and smacking Vance's back. A clone of Morpheus appeared before him, a raised eyebrow. "Really now? Really? Who? Who do you think, scrub? The girl! She came back here for yoooou and you just dick her down and throw her away like a dirty cum sock! Disrespectful." The tiny kitten meowed in his ear and scratched his cheek in agreement. "Tsk. Tsk. tsk."
"Whoa. She came onto me, I just went along with it and I made it pretty clear before hand that I had a boyfriend" Vance sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Though I don't anymore" Vance looked back at the Morpheus clone "But what am I apologizing for, it's not like I ran away afterwards or even attempted to move. that was all her"

DizjayDeathPride said:
And almost like clockwork, a little girl who appeared to be in her early to mid teens dressed in all black appeared before him and Anna. "Hello" she said sweetly, smiling and waving to the two
Colin was confused by why this girl had appeared in front of him But waved back the best he could regardless "Hello" Colin hoped that the appearance of this girl didn't mean he'd have to move, he was comfortable resting his head on Anna's lap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back