First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Kytha sipped her hot chocolate not caring about the buzzing world around her. That was until she glanced up and caught the eyes of a man staring at her. She shifted uncomfortably after lowering her eyes again. What the hell. I should leave. But what if he follows me? I think it might be better to stay here.

Kytha wasn't about to let the man be in the dominant position either. She lifted her gaze and glared at him with a glare that clearly said "interact with me in any way, and you will regret it."

Light said:
Inside the cafe, a male was staring at Kytha obviously behind a newspaper. "There she is." He also whispers loudly.
The last vial give one a shit faced experience. "I wonder..... continue on with your business I want to see how it goes."

"I have an idea on where. I'm putting you on guard duty for these two women." Ashlyn sends Crimson to Alice whom is fighting against the two creatures. Alice was recently dodging the spikes thrown at her.

Cole appears at the bottom of Mount Olympus in Greece beside Malren and Christina. A masked man recently appeared and began to taunt Malren.

Christina continues to hold Malren and kisses his cheek once more. "Mal!~"

"B-brave? Oh no...I'm talking to you out of fear, I think you'll kill me if I d-don't. Please don't smile. Smiles are tools of seduction and seduction is scary." Alexandria closes her eyes and notices her legs are shaking. "My name is Alexandria Van Fen'rir by the way."

"It's because you're a medic and medics are fun! This guild is fun!" Grimm spreads his arms and gestures to the building they're in. "We save lives!"

( ! )

The creature kept firing. Something didn't seem right. The second creature was gone and the crystal one was frantically trying harder as if it were scared. More and more pillars shot from the ground trying to impale Alice.

Light said:
Ashlyn shakes her head and exhales. She always wanted to know about the other Van Fen'rir family members but this wasn't the right way to go about it. "I'm sorry but it still stands as a no. I'd like for you to leave him alone he doesn't appreciate it at all. Thank you for at least asking though, most people wouldn't." Typical Ashlyn, having to compliment someone even though she has to law down the law. It was obvious she was incapable of being too harsh.
LokiofSP said:
Fola made a shushing gesture to Ashyln before turning back to the woman, "Sorry, excuse her, she's had a highly emotional day. You know how life is and such, times get trying, I'm actually a uh... Co-worker of sorts, so I can handle this for her. Now let's say we DID hand you the guy...How could we ensure you'd give us the information we desire?"

@Light @CelticSol
She smiles coyly, "I keep my promises, child. Plus, if you ever wanted to collect, I would be here, in the deity realm. You would find me," Her eyes lock on Ashlyn, her smile slipping into a flat expression, "I always get what I want, Ashlyn," She warns, "If I can offer you nothing, then maybe a wager can be struck. If I defeat either you, or him," She points to Ashlyn, then Fola, "Then the human is mine. However, if either you or him defeat me, I will leave in peace. How's that?"

Daimao said:
" Not much," Alpha replied with a shrug. "Spent a while talking with souls in the afterlife. That was pretty enlightening. You know, you have killed a lot of people," he said, before giving her a wink. "That's hot. Anyways, I- wait, is that my shirt? When the fuck did you get that?"
She grins at his comment on her kill count, "Hey, I've got to keep busy somehow. And thank you. I try to stay as sexy as possible while committing murder," At his inquiry on her shirt, she smiles a bit sheepishly, "Probably Fiji. I meant to give it back, I swear, but... It's so comfy," To prove her point, she untucks it and pulls her legs into the shirt, essentially drowning in the clothing.

Crimson smiles I can finally release some steam. He summons his sword and spins it releasing waves of red rage energy.

Cole lights a cigarette. So am I interrupting something or is this an open conversation.@Light @Lotusy @Tazmodo

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
She smiles coyly, "I keep my promises, child. Plus, if you ever wanted to collect, I would be here, in the deity realm. You would find me," Her eyes lock on Ashlyn, her smile slipping into a flat expression, "I always get what I want, Ashlyn," She warns, "If I can offer you nothing, then maybe a wager can be struck. If I defeat either you, or him," She points to Ashlyn, then Fola, "Then the human is mine. However, if either you or him defeat me, I will leave in peace. How's that?"
She grins at his comment on her kill count, "Hey, I've got to keep busy somehow. And thank you. I try to stay as sexy as possible while committing murder," At his inquiry on her shirt, she smiles a bit sheepishly, "Probably Fiji. I meant to give it back, I swear, but... It's so comfy," To prove her point, she untucks it and pulls her legs into the shirt, essentially drowning in the clothing.
Alpha shrugged. "Eh, whatever. Keep if. Not like I need it. Anyways, I came back to the mortal realm for two reasons. Well...three reasons. First of all, I was bored. Secondly, I missed you. Thirdly... My father escaped his imprisonment and is in this realm."

Light said:
"No we're a guild that defends the world from threats that it can't handle on its own. We could use a medic because we do get messed up from time to time. We have a ranking system that boosts power and relieves you of limits. Guild members are also paid in gold."
"Okay, I just have one more question, Can you guys stop me from being kidnapped by tiny men? I know it probably sounds crazy but a tiny man kidnapped me and said he was going to sell me" Colin took a quick glance over his shoulder before looking back at Grimm "But if I do join, I will warn you, I can't really heal much more than a broken arm without putting my own life in danger"

@Light

"Nope, no deal..." Fola had turned from the woman now, only casting glances at her when talking to her. He needed to hide the nervous beads of sweat that had finally begun to roll down his face. Of course he wasn't going to sacrifice the boy in front of him, but Ashlyn needed information about someone, info she wasn't going to get if she was so nice. So he had to put up the front, but now that the wager had turned to a fight, especially one he was involved in, the deal had gotten a whole lot riskier.

"You need to sweeten the deal here, we don't gain much by beating you, but say you do something like...I dunno, give us the information you may have on the people we want, THEN we might have a deal..."

@CelticSol @Light

Daimao said:
Alpha shrugged. "Eh, whatever. Keep if. Not like I need it. Anyways, I came back to the mortal realm for two reasons. Well...three reasons. First of all, I was bored. Secondly, I missed you. Thirdly... My father escaped his imprisonment and is in this realm."
She grins, wiggling happily in her shirt-dress, "Okay, first, with the amount of shit Ashlyn keeps getting herself into, you will not be bored for long. Second, you are so sweet I am going to get diabetes," She leans forward, put both her hands on either side of his face to give him a quick peck on the lips before she settles back into the shirt, "And third, from what I've researched on Greek mythology since I met you, that is very, very bad. Is your dad an asshole?"

LokiofSP said:
"Nope, no deal..." Fola had turned from the woman now, only casting glances at her when talking to her. He needed to hide the nervous beads of sweat that had finally begun to roll down his face. Of course he wasn't going to sacrifice the boy in front of him, but Ashlyn needed information about someone, info she wasn't going to get if she was so nice. So he had to put up the front, but now that the wager had turned to a fight, especially one he was involved in, the deal had gotten a whole lot riskier.
"You need to sweeten the deal here, we don't gain much by beating you, but say you do something like...I dunno, give us the information you may have on the people we want, THEN we might have a deal..."
"But if I say it now, who's to say you keep your end of the bargain? I will give you anything you want, or tell you anything you wish if you can defeat me."

LokiofSP said:

@CelticSol @Light
CelticSol said:
"But if I say it now, who's to say you keep your end of the bargain? I will give you anything you want, or tell you anything you wish if you can defeat me."
"I don't like resorting to violence but if it's come to this, so be it. I'll fight you." Ashlyn stands up from her seat.

Tazmodo said:
( ! )
The creature kept firing. Something didn't seem right. The second creature was gone and the crystal one was frantically trying harder as if it were scared. More and more pillars shot from the ground trying to impale Alice.
Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson smiles [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]I can finally release some steam. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He summons his sword and spins it releasing waves of red rage energy. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3]Cole lights a cigarette. [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]So am I interrupting something or is this an open conversation.[/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
( Gonna borrow your attack for a second Embaga, thanks. )

The waves of red energy destroy the pillars coming for Alice. "Let me guess... Ashlyn sent you." Alice hypnotizes the beast to end its own life at all costs.

Christina looks at Cole and shrugs, turning back to Malren afterwards to gain his attention. "I'd say it's open. Welcome."

GingerBread said:
"Okay, I just have one more question, Can you guys stop me from being kidnapped by tiny men? I know it probably sounds crazy but a tiny man kidnapped me and said he was going to sell me" Colin took a quick glance over his shoulder before looking back at Grimm "But if I do join, I will warn you, I can't really heal much more than a broken arm without putting my own life in danger"

@Light
"Yes we can stop little men from stealing you. Don't worry about that, with each rank up you'll get closer to getting rid of that curse." Grimm was now floating in the air on a scooter.

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Kytha sipped her hot chocolate not caring about the buzzing world around her. That was until she glanced up and caught the eyes of a man staring at her. She shifted uncomfortably after lowering her eyes again. What the hell. I should leave. But what if he follows me? I think it might be better to stay here.
Kytha wasn't about to let the man be in the dominant position either. She lifted her gaze and glared at him with a glare that clearly said "interact with me in any way, and you will regret it."
Everyone stares at Kytha once she says this, all of them end up walking towards her. They surround her and whisper to each other, mentioning her name several times. "Kytha." "Kill her." "The Damned."

CelticSol said:
She grins, wiggling happily in her shirt-dress, "Okay, first, with the amount of shit Ashlyn keeps getting herself into, you will not be bored for long. Second, you are so sweet I am going to get diabetes," She leans forward, put both her hands on either side of his face to give him a quick peck on the lips before she settles back into the shirt, "And third, from what I've researched on Greek mythology since I met you, that is very, very bad. Is your dad an asshole?"
Alpha smiles at Jackie's comments. "Well, judging by what the gods told everyone about their war with him, he's a ravenous beast with no regard for the lives of others. But I myself do not know. I was just a pup when he was imprisoned in Tartarus," Alpha replied, his face serious. "I've only met my mother, and she was nice. Made really good chocolate chip cookies."

Light said:
Cole appears at the bottom of Mount Olympus in Greece beside Malren and Christina. A masked man recently appeared and began to taunt Malren.
Malren gave the masked man an uncomfortable look. "I mean, I know that she's cute and all, but my heart's in a different place, you know?" His blush only intensified as Christina pulled him closer and missed him again. "Ah! Christina, stop it!" He tried to pry her off of him as more people started arriving at the base of the mountain. "Of course. Just my luck. I promise it's not what it looks like!"

Light said:
Inside the cafe, a male was staring at Kytha obviously behind a newspaper. "There she is." He also whispers loudly.
The last vial give one a shit faced experience. "I wonder..... continue on with your business I want to see how it goes."

"I have an idea on where. I'm putting you on guard duty for these two women." Ashlyn sends Crimson to Alice whom is fighting against the two creatures. Alice was recently dodging the spikes thrown at her.

"B-brave? Oh no...I'm talking to you out of fear, I think you'll kill me if I d-don't. Please don't smile. Smiles are tools of seduction and seduction is scary." Alexandria closes her eyes and notices her legs are shaking. "My name is Alexandria Van Fen'rir by the way."

"It's because you're a medic and medics are fun! This guild is fun!" Grimm spreads his arms and gestures to the building they're in. "We save lives!"

Typhon gapes at Alexandria's response. "Me? Kill you? Why do- Why would I ever do that? I'd never hurt a kid. I'm a nice guy," he said. "Must be those damn gods, soiling my reputation," he mumbled.

Light said:
"Yes we can stop little men from stealing you. Don't worry about that, with each rank up you'll get closer to getting rid of that curse." Grimm was now floating in the air on a scooter.
"What curse? Healing people is like my whole power, If I can't take the damage onto myself, I can't heal them" Colin leant against a nearby wall "I mean, I can hurt people by transferring my damage onto them" Colin was silent for a second before quickly adding"But I don't like the idea of hurting people" Colin walked closer to Grimm "So how do I join? Do I have to sign something?"

@Light

Light said:
( Gonna borrow your attack for a second Embaga, thanks. )
The waves of red energy destroy the pillars coming for Alice. "Let me guess... Ashlyn sent you." Alice hypnotizes the beast to end its own life at all costs.

Christina looks at Cole and shrugs, turning back to Malren afterwards to gain his attention. "I'd say it's open. Welcome."

Everyone stares at Kytha once she says this, all of them end up walking towards her. They surround her and whisper to each other, mentioning her name several times. "Kytha." "Kill her." "The Damned."
The creature went to sleep then faded away.

Light said:
"I don't like resorting to violence but if it's come to this, so be it. I'll fight you." Ashlyn stands up from her seat.
The woman grins wide, every fanged tooth put on display. "Excellent," With a wave of her taloned hand, the entire group vanishes from the restaurant, and reappear into the courtyard of a vast castle. Every flower there appears to be some variation of a flower, but the appearance of many imply that, in one way or another, they are deadly. She looks to the group with amused eyes, "So, which of you will be my opponent?"

Daimao said:
Alpha smiles at Jackie's comments. "Well, judging by what the gods told everyone about their war with him, he's a ravenous beast with no regard for the lives of others. But I myself do not know. I was just a pup when he was imprisoned in Tartarus," Alpha replied, his face serious. "I've only met my mother, and she was nice. Made really good chocolate chip cookies."
"Fuck, if you were only a pup when that happened, that must've been... Forever ago," She pauses, tapping her feet against the bed as she thinks, "Well... Gods have had a tendency to lie. After all, they said that you were vicious and merciless, but we both know you are a big softie," She boops him on the nose with her finger, "So for all we know, he could actually be a pretty nice guy. Do you have any idea where he is?"

Lotusy said:
Malren gave the masked man an uncomfortable look. "I mean, I know that she's cute and all, but my heart's in a different place, you know?" His blush only intensified as Christina pulled him closer and missed him again. "Ah! Christina, stop it!" He tried to pry her off of him as more people started arriving at the base of the mountain. "Of course. Just my luck. I promise it's not what it looks like!"
The man tilted his head. "Really then what would that be? I know you too had a thing then there's also the Pride girl. Are you stuck at that crossroad or is it something else entirely?"

CelticSol said:
The woman grins wide, every fanged tooth put on display. "Excellent," With a wave of her taloned hand, the entire group vanishes from the restaurant, and reappear into the courtyard of a vast castle. Every flower there appears to be some variation of a flower, but the appearance of many imply that, in one way or another, they are deadly. She looks to the group with amused eyes, "So, which of you will be my opponent?"
"Fuck, if you were only a pup when that happened, that must've been... Forever ago," She pauses, tapping her feet against the bed as she thinks, "Well... Gods have had a tendency to lie. After all, they said that you were vicious and merciless, but we both know you are a big softie," She boops him on the nose with her finger, "So for all we know, he could actually be a pretty nice guy. Do you have any idea where he is?"
"Yeah, I can feel his power calling to me. It's like a beacon to his children. Which could be bad. Some of my brothers and sisters really are vicious and merciless. But he's actually really close. In Oymyakon, Russia. You're gonna want some really warm clothes, cause you're coming with me."

Lotusy said:
Tazmodo said:
The man tilted his head. "Really then what would that be? I know you too had a thing then there's also the Pride girl. Are you stuck at that crossroad or is it something else entirely?"
When Malren tried to pry her off it wasn't hard at all, she was pushed off almost immediately. She wasn't holding on tightly anymore. Her eyes gaze down at her shoes and her cat ears dip down, along with her tail. "Oh.... yeah. He's right..... it's not what it's not what it looks like. Though sadly I guess I was the mistaken one as well." Christina didn't know what to do, she'd never been in this situation before. She would always threaten that she didn't like it when people told her no but now that it happened for the first time she didn't know how to react. Christina stands there as the three men talk away. "I don't know what's going on myself anymore." Christina responds to Cole.

Daimao said:
Typhon gapes at Alexandria's response. "Me? Kill you? Why do- Why would I ever do that? I'd never hurt a kid. I'm a nice guy," he said. "Must be those damn gods, soiling my reputation," he mumbled.
"I think all things I'm afraid of are trying to kill me. Especially monopoly, it always tries to put me in jail." Alexandria has a flash back of playing monopoly with Grimm. She was actually sent inside the game and nearly got landed in jail where people wanted to kill her. So she did ha e a legitimate reason to fear monopoly, it's just that no one would know. Alexandria really didn't like where things were going. "This place scares me. How do you feel about it? This planet..." So it turns out Alexandria was talking about the Earth when she said this place scares her.

CelticSol said:
( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn floats forward, standing in front of the two. "I will be your opponent. What are the conditions of this fight?"

GingerBread said:
"What curse? Healing people is like my whole power, If I can't take the damage onto myself, I can't heal them" Colin leant against a nearby wall "I mean, I can hurt people by transferring my damage onto them" Colin was silent for a second before quickly adding"But I don't like the idea of hurting people" Colin walked closer to Grimm "So how do I join? Do I have to sign something?"
@Light
"No you don't have to sign anything... do you want to?" Grimm pulls out a pen and a piece of paper.

Tazmodo said:
The creature went to sleep then faded away.
@Light[/URL]
"The name's Alice Van Fen'rir. A lot of people are trying to hunt me down and capture me. I guess Ashlyn sent you over to guard me." Alice walks into her house to finish packing for her kids, it was up to Crimson to either follow or wait outside.

Daimao said:
"Yeah, I can feel his power calling to me. It's like a beacon to his children. Which could be bad. Some of my brothers and sisters really are vicious and merciless. But he's actually really close. In Oymyakon, Russia. You're gonna want some really warm clothes, cause you're coming with me."
Jackie nodded, the lights shorting out for a brief moment. When they flicker back on, Jackie has vanished. She reappears in the darkened bathroom, with a thick parka coat on, double layered, thick woollen mittens, a hat over her now dried hair, and thermal pants. She holds out her hand. "Hello, my name is Jackie, and I'll be your mode of transportation today. I believe you have a one way ticket to Cold-as-Balls, Russia."

Light said:
"No you don't have to sign anything... do you want to?" Grimm pulls out a pen and a piece of paper.
"No, I'm good" Colin did a dismissive hand gesture "If I don't sign anything it just means I can leave easier, If by any point I start to disagree with what you guys do" Colin paused for a moment "Is theodore apart of this guild? Cause I'm pretty sure he has it out for me" Colin looked both ways before putting a hand to the side of his mouth "I think he had a poor upbringing, and he seems to hate me because I offered to be a parental figure for him. I mean he's only twelve, He needs a parental figure in his life"

@Light

Light said:
When Malren tried to pry her off it wasn't hard at all, she was pushed off almost immediately. She wasn't holding on tightly anymore. Her eyes gaze down at her shoes and her cat ears dip down, along with her tail. "Oh.... yeah. He's right..... it's not what it's not what it looks like. Though sadly I guess I was the mistaken one as well." Christina didn't know what to do, she'd never been in this situation before. She would always threaten that she didn't like it when people told her no but now that it happened for the first time she didn't know how to react. Christina stands there as the three men talk away. "I don't know what's going on myself anymore." Christina responds to Cole.
"I think all things I'm afraid of are trying to kill me. Especially monopoly, it always tries to put me in jail." Alexandria has a flash back of playing monopoly with Grimm. She was actually sent inside the game and nearly got landed in jail where people wanted to kill her. So she did ha e a legitimate reason to fear monopoly, it's just that no one would know. Alexandria really didn't like where things were going. "This place scares me. How do you feel about it? This planet..." So it turns out Alexandria was talking about the Earth when she said this place scares her.

( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn floats forward, standing in front of the two. "I will be your opponent. What are the conditions of this fight?"

"The name's Alice Van Fen'rir. A lot of people are trying to hunt me down and capture me. I guess Ashlyn sent you over to guard me." Alice walks into her house to finish packing for her kids, it was up to Crimson to either follow or wait outside.
Another guy appeared by her side. "Hey don't be discouraged a lot of men can't appreciate what they have until it's gone. Don't worry plenty of men will want to be with you when you want to be with them. This boy obviously just isn't mature enough. It might be time to move on to bigger and better things."

Cole shake his head towards the Situation. He continues to smoke blowing the smoke up into the air. Why did get this job.

Names Crimson, and I'll protect you. Just giving you a heads up I have some anger issues. Crimson jumps onto the roof of her building and keeps watch as she finished backing. @Light @Lotusy @Tazmodo

After he finished the painstaking procedure on Decimus, the man disappeared from the Twilight Realm and landed on his bed, asleep

Ryan wiped his head and sighed to himself. The operation table disappeared and the realm shifted around him to take him to his desk. To his surprise, a man was sitting in his chair, feet up on the desk, holding the 4 rings held together on Lucifer's necklace. Ryan immediately got defensive and created a bow of Twilight, the arrow ready to kill the intruder

Death looked over to him and raised an eyebrow. "If you think that's best Ryan then so be it. Otherwise?" He groaned and stood up, tossing the rings on Ryan's desk. "Id highly advise talking first, shooting second."

Ryan let the bow disappear and looked to the intruder. "Very well. How did you get in this realm? And more importantly, my section of it?"

Death shrugged and pointed to the rings. "My ring lead me here. I simply went to it." The black gem-ed ring was glowing brightly in the presence of its owner. "I see you've taken it upon yourself to guard my family heirlooms. Very well. So, I come with a gift. You need to be able to protect these rings against anything. And I need to borrow two of them. So here" He extended his hand and his birth scythe appeared. He tossed it to Ryan who reflexively caught it. The scythe bound itself to his soul and disappeared. Ignoring Ryan's questions on 'what exactly that was?', Death picked up the rings again, looking over the blue and red gem-ed ones. He slightly smirked and tapped the stones, a whispy orb coming out of each. He placed them in little vials and dropped the rings back on the desk. "Make sure to take care of my little deviant. It's a tricky little beast. And do be sure not to let anyone touch it. I don't like the mess it makes."

Death waved his hand and walked past Ryan "When you die, expect me to personally reap your soul. Free of charge" And he left the realm

Ryan stared down at his hands then back to the desk and rings. The four disappeared, back into safe keeping. He turned and looked around then figured it's best not to question and just roll with it. He went to his desk, opened the door, and pulled out a vial and some papers. "Time to finish disease C-842"

He placed the papers down and began going to work on his new disease

Users who are viewing this thread

Back