• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
Alice was sitting down in the lobby with a handful of children around her. She was grinning as the children began to dog pile her, as if they had forgotten about the threat. "Alright! I'll tell you about the time I fought another dragon!" Alice was tricked into telling them due to their smiles, a sheer contrast from the terrified faces they had before.
Ashlyn was looking around until she spotted a tall individual no to far away from Alice and her clique of kids. She continues to stare until she's lost in thought.
Jericho absently listened to the woman's tale from where he sat against the wall. Between his stretched out legs, a fair-haired girl sat, obediently remaining still as he carefully braided the girl's hair. Her small feet tapped a rythmn on the tile, gaining speed at the high points of the woman's story. I wanna go over there, the girl thought, her thoughts as clear as if she had spoken them aloud, but Jericho is playing with my hair, and it's nice. As he pulled the last strands into the french braid and tied it off, and as she gave a speedy 'thank you' and headed for the dog pile, his thoughts wandered to earlier, causing his lips to thin into a grim line.

Gunshots rang out, bringing everyone to the floor. Wide, wide brown eyes met his blue, a hand curling around his with a strength that surprised him, her knuckles white under the pressure. Elena's thoughts were everywhere at once - worried for him, worried for her, but the top of her priorities were a group of children in the open staring down the barrel of a gun as a masked man shouted instructions in their shellshocked faces. Her breath quickened as she stared at the helpless children, and he flipped the grip of their hands so held her down as a decision came to the forefront of her mind. Her eyes snapped back to him, fear replaced with fearless bravery, his free hand quickly signing, "They will kill you, Elena."

Her eyes left him again, focusing back on the children she had pledged herself to when she had taken her place as a nurse, her decision cementing itself in her mind. She pressed a quick kiss to the back of his hand, "Someone has to help, Jericho," then pulled herself up and sprinted forward to them. Jericho got up after her, a scream without words bubbling out of his ruined throat as the guns turned to her. A swift strike with the butt of the gun brought her to her knees, a hand weaving into her curled black hair, dragging her out of sight. The guns turned to him, a barrel on his temple bringing him back to his knees as he looked to the blood trail Elena had left behind-

He was taking out of reminiscence by the swift departure of the occupants of the room. He got up with a weary sigh, scanning the crowd as he followed, and found that a pair of red eyes - very pretty eyes, his mind reminded him - were intensely fixated on him. He froze, almost like a deer caught in the headlights, causing some kids to bump into his immobile back. A few indignant cries of 'watch it, Jerry!' or mumbled 'excuse me' brought an embarrassed flush to his cheeks as he moved forward, ducking so his hair covered his now red face. Outside, he was greeted by police, paramedics, and a few other personnel, who alternated from asking questions about the situation and asking about his condition. His first instinct was ASL, but more often than not people didn't know how to speak it. Instead, he tapped his fingers to his lips, then made a slashing gesture across his throat. The police stopped asking questions, looking for other witnesses, but the paramedics lingered until he tapped his sternum, then held his index and thumb together, stretching his other fingers straight. Their thoughts betrayed them - they did not believe him - but they left him be.

He scanned the crowd, looking through countless faces - children, nurses, doctors, paramedics, police, news - and trying to find familiar brown eyes. He found no long, loose black curls, no dark skinned women helping the children, and felt his throat tighten. His eyes looked to every face as he passed them, until they locked, once more, on the woman from earlier. She turned, raising her hand and casting - a mage? - a portal open. She stepped through, vanishing as if she had been nothing more than a dream.

Before he knew it, his feet had carried him through the crowd, weaving him through the closely packed bodies, and brought him to the portal. His breath came short and thin, staring into the world the portal held, as he stepped through it, following after the strange woman.

Mars decided to take pity on Vance. " How about I free you and you have a week to save little Sage here , if you can't both you and Sage join my harem. " Mars said before Vance was teleported in front of the guild with no clothes on. Sage didn't sat anything , his eyes were lifeless.

@GingerBread

Light said:
( As messed up as it sounds... Since Grimm covers Death, Life, and Torture and all things related such as. Law, Punishment, Judgement, and other things.... He did get power from what happened to Sage. He gets power from a lot of terrible things that have happened throughout this thread. Just wanted you all to realize that now. )
(D: God damn grimm is dark, is that why he acts so childish? Also it's not just happening to Sage...)

djinnamon said:
Mars decided to take pity on Vance. " How about I free you and you have a week to save little Sage here , if you can't both you and Sage join my harem. " Mars said before Vance was teleported in front of the guild with no clothes on. Sage didn't sat anything , his eyes were lifeless.
@GingerBread
"Well I have no idea where he is, so where can i find some good quality rope?" Vance asked himself as he teleported to his room and grabbed another one of his outfits "I am so glad I decided to buy more of these" Vance thought aloud as he got dressed before going and laying on his bed "I can't find him, I've no idea where he is, So I'mma just wait until one of Sage's ex girlfriends comes to find me" Vance wanted to go and save Sage, but didn't know how to get there and he didn't really want to see Mars again "And how is he going to kidnap me if I go into my darkness realm anyways"

@djinnamon

Tazmodo said:
Jackson didn't move during the pounding and was just fine. "Yeah but it's just so boring." He ape are behind Morphues. "But I won't be anyones toy." He touched the clone and it disintegrated. "However I do thank you for the help and will go ham if you want." Hurricanes formed and so did thunderstorms. Volcanoes emerged and went off. Tornadoes were everywhere and lightning cracked down and it was raining. Jackson kicked Morpheus as a volcano went off and engulfed him with lava. The choas empowered him.
Morpheus looked to the clone and smirked to each other, one dying

( ! ) The falling Morpheus' aura burned away at Jackson's existence, completely destroying the bottom of the foot that connected, the flesh up to his thigh was completely destroyed.

Morpheus coated himself in Aether, absorbing the matter of the magma and volcano itself, working and molding it safely back to the earth, standing on the flattened land, his left arm extended, claw-like. It was a faint blue and white of Divine Force.

He cracked his neck and looked to Jackson. "It isn't safe to play with the planet like that, son."

( ! ) The word 'son' resonates in his mind, rewiring Jackson's whole mind of existence is that of loving Morpheus like a father. Morpheus floated up to him, his left eye glowing brightly, the power seeping out and misting. His angelic wings were ruffling and stretching as he clenched the arm. "I'm sorry, son."

( ! ) With divine Twilight, he punched into Jackson's chest, his hand going into the man's left lung, another Morpheus from Behind went into his left lung. Both perfectly avoiding his heart. "Now son. Tell me if this hurts"

Daimao said:
Typhon watched as his surroundings changed. Typhon knew a lot about the gods, and had a good idea of exactly which one was causing this phenomenon. Regardless, he stood his ground, crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowing as he waited for the god to show himself.
Red flag Grimm appears in the sky and throws a red flag at Typhon. "Red Flag! Abuse of emotions!" He throws another red flag. "Red Flag! Not coming to me to lean on and cry with."

Cotton Candy Cloud Grimm appears and floats around, raining sour patch kids. "Hhhiii."

Narrator box Grimm appears above them with a table and microphone. "What will Typhon do next? Will he kill the gods? Will Grimm help him? Will he join us for fun times?! Find out next time on, I Fucking Hate Cliffhangers!"

CelticSol said:
Jericho absently listened to the woman's tale from where he sat against the wall. Between his stretched out legs, a fair-haired girl sat, obediently remaining still as he carefully braided the girl's hair. Her small feet tapped a rythmn on the tile, gaining speed at the high points of the woman's story. I wanna go over there, the girl thought, her thoughts as clear as if she had spoken them aloud, but Jericho is playing with my hair, and it's nice. As he pulled the last strands into the french braid and tied it off, and as she gave a speedy 'thank you' and headed for the dog pile, his thoughts wandered to earlier, causing his lips to thin into a grim line.
Gunshots rang out, bringing everyone to the floor. Wide, wide brown eyes met his blue, a hand curling around his with a strength that surprised him, her knuckles white under the pressure. Elena's thoughts were everywhere at once - worried for him, worried for her, but the top of her priorities were a group of children in the open staring down the barrel of a gun as a masked man shouted instructions in their shellshocked faces. Her breath quickened as she stared at the helpless children, and he flipped the grip of their hands so held her down as a decision came to the forefront of her mind. Her eyes snapped back to him, fear replaced with fearless bravery, his free hand quickly signing, "They will kill you, Elena."

Her eyes left him again, focusing back on the children she had pledged herself to when she had taken her place as a nurse, her decision cementing itself in her mind. She pressed a quick kiss to the back of his hand, "Someone has to help, Jericho," then pulled herself up and sprinted forward to them. Jericho got up after her, a scream without words bubbling out of his ruined throat as the guns turned to her. A swift strike with the butt of the gun brought her to her knees, a hand weaving into her curled black hair, dragging her out of sight. The guns turned to him, a barrel on his temple bringing him back to his knees as he looked to the blood trail Elena had left behind-

He was taking out of reminiscence by the swift departure of the occupants of the room. He got up with a weary sigh, scanning the crowd as he followed, and found that a pair of red eyes - very pretty eyes, his mind reminded him - were intensely fixated on him. He froze, almost like a deer caught in the headlights, causing some kids to bump into his immobile back. A few indignant cries of 'watch it, Jerry!' or mumbled 'excuse me' brought an embarrassed flush to his cheeks as he moved forward, ducking so his hair covered his now red face. Outside, he was greeted by police, paramedics, and a few other personnel, who alternated from asking questions about the situation and asking about his condition. His first instinct was ASL, but more often than not people didn't know how to speak it. Instead, he tapped his fingers to his lips, then made a slashing gesture across his throat. The police stopped asking questions, looking for other witnesses, but the paramedics lingered until he tapped his sternum, then held his index and thumb together, stretching his other fingers straight. Their thoughts betrayed them - they did not believe him - but they left him be.

He scanned the crowd, looking through countless faces - children, nurses, doctors, paramedics, police, news - and trying to find familiar brown eyes. He found no long, loose black curls, no dark skinned women helping the children, and felt his throat tighten. His eyes looked to every face as he passed them, until they locked, once more, on the woman from earlier. She turned, raising her hand and casting - a mage? - a portal open. She stepped through, vanishing as if she had been nothing more than a dream.

Before he knew it, his feet had carried him through the crowd, weaving him through the closely packed bodies, and brought him to the portal. His breath came short and thin, staring into the world the portal held, as he stepped through it, following after the strange woman.
LokiofSP said:
"Clearly better than you. Christ, I mean, you look terrible, and I did mean for offense there..." He got closer to Ashlyn and held the door to the restaurant for her, "You can tell me all about it over a nice meal. Sound good? Great, lets go."

@Light
Ashlyn frowns and nods her head. "Yeah I guess... I don't look that bad though." She at least hoped she didn't. She floats into the restaurant at the perfect timing with Jericho following her. "I just... haven't been doing well lately."

GingerBread said:
Colin was shocked when a tiny man shoved him into a bag. "Hey! Let me out of here... Please?" Colin started struggling about, trying to get out of the bag.
@Light
Mini Grimm travels out of the park to an alleyway so he can inspect the many things he's collected. He opens the bag and looks at everything then at Colin. "No can do bro! I m making a ton of cash!" Mini Grimm closes the bag and heads to the nearest bus stop. While he was on the way he steps into a store with flat screen tvs. Seconds later he could be seen bursting out the window of the store with a flat screen tv inside the bag with Colin. Mini Grimm rushes on to the bus as if he doesn't have stolen items and a human in his bag.

Tazmodo said:
The wind suddenly picked up around the Rocky Mountains and a rain storm occured. A dark angelic figure was in the air waiting for Alice. "I don't want to harm your children in here for you." Was all he said. @Light
View attachment 224715

Alice steps outside her house after leaving carnage magic around her kids to defend them. "Well you can get the hell away from here. I'm not going anywhere."

Embaga Elder] [SIZE=14px][COLOR=#5900b3][B]You can say that.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#5900b3] He says as he takes the cig out of his mouth and puts it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#b30000][B]I'm guessing you'r the runt that Inaro talks to from time to time. [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#b30000]he drinks his whiskey.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#b30000][B] What do you want?? [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]

"Don't call me a runt!" The young girl seemed angry with Crimson already. "Where is Inaro?!"

Light said:
Red flag Grimm appears in the sky and throws a red flag at Typhon. "Red Flag! Abuse of emotions!" He throws another red flag. "Red Flag! Not coming to me to lean on and cry with."
Cotton Candy Cloud Grimm appears and floats around, raining sour patch kids. "Hhhiii."

Narrator box Grimm appears above them with a table and microphone. "What will Typhon do next? Will he kill the gods? Will Grimm help him? Will he join us for fun times?! Find out next time on, I Fucking Hate Cliffhangers!"

Ashlyn frowns and nods her head. "Yeah I guess... I don't look that bad though." She at least hoped she didn't. She floats into the restaurant at the perfect timing with Jericho following her. "I just... haven't been doing well lately."

Mini Grimm travels out of the park to an alleyway so he can inspect the many things he's collected. He opens the bag and looks at everything then at Colin. "No can do bro! I m making a ton of cash!" Mini Grimm closes the bag and heads to the nearest bus stop. While he was on the way he steps into a store with flat screen tvs. Seconds later he could be seen bursting out the window of the store with a flat screen tv inside the bag with Colin. Mini Grimm rushes on to the bus as if he doesn't have stolen items and a human in his bag.

Alice steps outside her house after leaving carnage magic around her kids to defend them. "Well you can get the hell away from here. I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't call me a runt!" The young girl seemed angry with Crimson already. "Where is Inaro?!"
"Grimm," Typhon snarls, the earth beginning to rumble. "What is the meaning of this? Are you here to cast me back into the depths of Tartarus?" As Typhon mentions this, his eyes narrow as he readies himself for a fight.

Vance was unable to relax even slightly now that he knew Sage was with Mars Right how do I find him? Who can I get to help? me? He thought as he sat up. Vance went completely silent for a few minutes Wait, Didn't grimm say he was connected to every living thing? Could he help me? It's worth a shot Vance stood up "Grimm I need to talk to you"

Light said:
Wait? he's going to sell me for money? Colin started struggling even more "Someone help me! I'm being kidnapped by a crazy tiny man" Colin called out, not caring how crazy he sounded

Last edited by a moderator:
Fola holds back a snort and sits down in a booth, he smiles at Ashyln, "Sorry, but it's kinda funny to me. EVERYBODY has been through allot. Hell, I've been in the guild for all of a day and I've seen some shit, tell me how bad it's gotten for you..."

@Light

Oooo temper tantrum. he smiles I like it.

Cole chuckles to Crimson and the girl. Inaro is visiting a fallen friend, in the heavens. He'll be back soon. Can we take a message? @Light

Light said:
When the woman walks into a building, along with another man, Jericho pauses. He had a feeling he seemed... Stalker-ish. Some of his determination had faded away, leaving him uncomfortable. The voices around him, both audible and audible only to him, were brought to his attention, and he paled when he realized that most of the thoughts were about him.

What is a mortal doing here?

Did Ashlyn leave a portal open again? God damn, how many humans have to sneak in here for her to get the message?

Who lost their pet?

He looks delicious.

That last one left Jericho balking, his head spinning around to see a dark haired woman with the complexion of ash. He paled at her vividly glowing yellow eyes, rimmed by prominent black, the sclera of her unsettling eyes swallowed in darkness. She smiled when he met her eyes, painted black lips spreading into a fanged grin. He felt himself go cold to the bone as her tongue ran over her inhumanly sharp teeth, and suddenly had a feeling that she meant delicious in the literal 'I-am-going-to-physically-eat-this-white-boy'. She stepped forward, her clawed fingers tapping her side as her smile turned into something wicked.

Jericho wasn't ashamed of being afraid of this clearly inhuman woman, but did feel a little bit of shame at the terrified squeak he made as he back into someone. They grumbled, cursing him in their mind, before Jericho finally turned and high tailed it into the restaurant. He shut the door behind him and braced himself against it, breathing heavy. What the fuck. What the fuck. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. What is this place?

He looked through the patrons - sort of ignoring the weird looks he was getting - as he tried to find the woman from before. When he did, went to her, catching her arm. He realized a second too late that he was supposed to say something, but had no way to say anything. He sighed, figuring that, if she were a mage, it wouldn't terrify her, and transferred his thoughts to her mind. You were in the hospital. With the children. Who are you? What are you?

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked to the clone and smirked to each other, one dying
( ! ) The falling Morpheus' aura burned away at Jackson's existence, completely destroying the bottom of the foot that connected, the flesh up to his thigh was completely destroyed.

Morpheus coated himself in Aether, absorbing the matter of the magma and volcano itself, working and molding it safely back to the earth, standing on the flattened land, his left arm extended, claw-like. It was a faint blue and white of Divine Force.

He cracked his neck and looked to Jackson. "It isn't safe to play with the planet like that, son."

( ! ) The word 'son' resonates in his mind, rewiring Jackson's whole mind of existence is that of loving Morpheus like a father. Morpheus floated up to him, his left eye glowing brightly, the power seeping out and misting. His angelic wings were ruffling and stretching as he clenched the arm. "I'm sorry, son."

( ! ) With divine Twilight, he punched into Jackson's chest, his hand going into the man's left lung, another Morpheus from Behind went into his left lung. Both perfectly avoiding his heart. "Now son. Tell me if this hurts"
Jackson knew he was taking it to far. "Alright that's good for a sparing match you're taking this to far. You win now fix what you did." He teleported to the guild and started to heal.

Light said:

Mini Grimm travels out of the park to an alleyway so he can inspect the many things he's collected. He opens the bag and looks at everything then at Colin. "No can do bro! I m making a ton of cash!" Mini Grimm closes the bag and heads to the nearest bus stop. While he was on the way he steps into a store with flat screen tvs. Seconds
The guy lands down. "I can't do that." He had an aura of corruption around him. He made a spear of demonic energy which split into three and all flew at her.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson knew he was taking it to far. "Alright that's good for a sparing match you're taking this to far. You win now fix what you did." He teleported to the guild and started to heal.
The guy lands down. "I can't do that." He had an aura of corruption around him. He made a spear of demonic energy which split into three and all flew at her.
Both Morpheus' looked their arm over, analyzing it. "It seems like you already did. Hmm... Thank you." He took a bow and the clone scattered in Stardust, as did his entire Nephalem form, going back to his normal appearance and attire. The blood covered arm was extended to the side, the angelic arm having taken the blood with it. He stood and rubbed his hands together, cracking his neck, and spoke into his mind, ignoring the whole symbol. "How do you expect me to fix it if you leave, son?" The word resonated in Jackson's mind, flickering away and leaving Jackson fatherless.

Morpheus appeared in his room in the guild, falling back on his bed and stretching, taking a nice decent nap

Daimao said:
"Grimm," Typhon snarls, the earth beginning to rumble. "What is the meaning of this? Are you here to cast me back into the depths of Tartarus?" As Typhon mentions this, his eyes narrow as he readies himself for a fight.
All three of the Grimm look at one another. "Uh no. We don't intend to do that. Why? Do you want us to?"

GingerBread said:
Wait? he's going to sell me for money? Colin started struggling even more "Someone help me! I'm being kidnapped by a crazy tiny man" Colin called out, not caring how crazy he sounded
Mini Grimm looks around the bus awkwardly. He throws the bag out the window while it was passing by Dragon's Roar and it's bridge to the guild. Mini Grimm jumps out next tumbling along the street. People were kicking him around since they didn't see him. The bag Colin was in tumbles along the bridge then stops. It was a 20 minute walk across. "Hey! Wait!"

LokiofSP said:

CelticSol said:
When the woman walks into a building, along with another man, Jericho pauses. He had a feeling he seemed... Stalker-ish. Some of his determination had faded away, leaving him uncomfortable. The voices around him, both audible and audible only to him, were brought to his attention, and he paled when he realized that most of the thoughts were about him.
What is a mortal doing here?

Did Ashlyn leave a portal open again? God damn, how many humans have to sneak in here for her to get the message?

Who lost their pet?

He looks delicious.

That last one left Jericho balking, his head spinning around to see a dark haired woman with the complexion of ash. He paled at her vividly glowing yellow eyes, rimmed by prominent black, the sclera of her unsettling eyes swallowed in darkness. She smiled when he met her eyes, painted black lips spreading into a fanged grin. He felt himself go cold to the bone as her tongue ran over her inhumanly sharp teeth, and suddenly had a feeling that she meant
delicious in the literal 'I-am-going-to-physically-eat-this-white-boy'. She stepped forward, her clawed fingers tapping her side as her smile turned into something wicked.

Jericho wasn't ashamed of being afraid of this clearly inhuman woman, but did feel a little bit of shame at the terrified squeak he made as he back into someone. They grumbled, cursing him in their mind, before Jericho finally turned and high tailed it into the restaurant. He shut the door behind him and braced himself against it, breathing heavy. What the fuck.
What the fuck. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. What is this place?

He looked through the patrons - sort of ignoring the weird looks he was getting - as he tried to find the woman from before. When he did, went to her, catching her arm. He realized a second too late that he was supposed to
say something, but had no way to say anything. He sighed, figuring that, if she were a mage, it wouldn't terrify her, and transferred his thoughts to her mind. You were in the hospital. With the children. Who are you? What are you?

Ashlyn was about to respond to Fola and sit down in the booth as well but she felt something touch her arm. At this moment the portal closes. Ashlyn stares at Jericho with her sad but sheltered eyes. "My name is Ashlyn Van Fen'rir. I'm the Deity Chaos... leader if Dragon's Roar... ruler of the deity realm. Which is where we're at. Who are you and why are you in such a hurry." Ashlyn gives Fola an apologetic smile since she has to handle the distressed man first.

@Light[/URL]

"No you can't take a message, thank you though." She crosses her arms over her chest and glares. "You look stupid." She stares up at Crimson then looks at Cole. "Inaro is dumb but he looks just as dumb. Why do you associate yourself with him? At least Inaro is a kind dumby."

Tazmodo said:

( ! ) Alice tilts her head and the three spears erupt in carnage magic. They were devoured and the ground underneath the guy began to quake.

Light said:
All three of the Grimm look at one another. "Uh no. We don't intend to do that. Why? Do you want us to?"
Mini Grimm looks around the bus awkwardly. He throws the bag out the window while it was passing by Dragon's Roar and it's bridge to the guild. Mini Grimm jumps out next tumbling along the street. People were kicking him around since they didn't see him. The bag Colin was in tumbles along the bridge then stops. It was a 20 minute walk across. "Hey! Wait!"

Ashlyn was about to respond to Fola and sit down in the booth as well but she felt something touch her arm. At this moment the portal closes. Ashlyn stares at Jericho with her sad but sheltered eyes. "My name is Ashlyn Van Fen'rir. I'm the Deity Chaos... leader if Dragon's Roar... ruler of the deity realm. Which is where we're at. Who are you and why are you in such a hurry." Ashlyn gives Fola an apologetic smile since she has to handle the distressed man first.

"No you can't take a message, thank you though." She crosses her arms over her chest and glares. "You look stupid." She stares up at Crimson then looks at Cole. "Inaro is dumb but he looks just as dumb. Why do you associate yourself with him? At least Inaro is a kind dumby."

( ! ) Alice tilts her head and the three spears erupt in carnage magic. They were devoured and the ground underneath the guy began to quake.
Typhon raises an eyebrow at the Grimms' reactions. "If you are not here to send me back to my imprisonment, then....why are you here?" He asked curiously, the ground stopping its rumbling.

Daimao said:
Typhon raises an eyebrow at the Grimms' reactions. "If you are not here to send me back to my imprisonment, then....why are you here?" He asked curiously, the ground stopping its rumbling.
"Oh we came with welcoming gifts that's all! So what would you like? You have three gift choices." All three of them pull out a notepad to write the choices down.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Both Morpheus' looked their arm over, analyzing it. "It seems like you already did. Hmm... Thank you." He took a bow and the clone scattered in Stardust, as did his entire Nephalem form, going back to his normal appearance and attire. The blood covered arm was extended to the side, the angelic arm having taken the blood with it. He stood and rubbed his hands together, cracking his neck, and spoke into his mind, ignoring the whole symbol. "How do you expect me to fix it if you leave, son?" The word resonated in Jackson's mind, flickering away and leaving Jackson fatherless.
Morpheus appeared in his room in the guild, falling back on his bed and stretching, taking a nice decent nap
Jackson didn't care. Last he remembered he kill his dad. His form was stuck like this. He looked at his wings. There were six of them and the we're a lot bigger. He got up and walked out of his room. "Well time to go do something." He walked out of the guild.

Light said:

( ! )

The dark angel few into the air. The clouds had blocked off the sun and darkness spread everywhere. Tendrils came out of the ground and wrapped around Alice. Absolute Darkness spread everywhere blocking off her senses.

Light said:
Colin struggles out of the bag before running towards the closest building, which just so happened to be the guild. He glanced back around and looked at the tiny Grimm "Please leave me alone, I don't want to be sold"

@Light

djinnamon said:
Noire , Vert, Kotori and Diana returned to the guild and walked pass Vance's room. They were going to make plan to save Sage.
@GingerBread
Vance sighed and walked out of his room, Planning on going out and killing his liver. He bumped into Noire, Vert and Diana "Hey, Sage's ex girlfriends, Listen I need a favour, Help me get Sage back"

@djinnamon

Tazmodo said:
Jackson didn't care. Last he remembered he kill his dad. His form was stuck like this. He looked at his wings. There were six of them and the we're a lot bigger. He got up and walked out of his room. "Well time to go do something." He walked out of the guild.
( ! )

The dark angel few into the air. The clouds had blocked off the sun and darkness spread everywhere. Tendrils came out of the ground and wrapped around Alice. Absolute Darkness spread everywhere blocking off her senses.
Morpheus couldn't sleep with all this ruckus going on. He went to go discover just what was going on and he appeared with the group. He looked between the angel and Alice, back and forth quickly. "Oh no...." He ran away and hid behind a big rock, covering his head with his hat

Theodore woke up from his nap and looked around. He opened a portal and jumped through. He popped out outside of the guild and looked around.

Tazmodo said:
Theodore woke up from his nap and looked around. He opened a portal and jumped through. He popped out outside of the guild and looked around.
A small blue kitten landed on Theo, swatting at his face and hissing

DizjayDeathPride said:
A small blue kitten landed on Theo, swatting at his face and hissing
Theodore couldn't help himself. "Awww that's adorable." He sat down. "I know it's you Morpheus and you're cute. Hey can you do me a favor?"

Light said:
"Oh we came with welcoming gifts that's all! So what would you like? You have three gift choices." All three of them pull out a notepad to write the choices down.
"Are you serious?" Typhon asked in shock. "...you are serious." He sighed. "In that case, I want the girl that I made run off to come back so that I can apologize. I would also like to know how to deal with children in this age so that it won't happen again. For the third gift, I would like a friend, a companion that can help me understand how the world has changed since my imprisonment."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back