First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Vance watched Cole trap Alice "Right, I don't really care. But I have to ask" Vance paused for a second "One. What are you going to do with her? Cause there's only 2 reasons I can think why you'd kidnap a woman, and I doubt you could kill her" Vance said, already assuming he knew what Cole was going to do "And two. Are you an idiot?"

@Embaga Elder

Cole chuckles. I'm not an idiot, I'm just following orders. Ashlyn wanted her captured, so I did. I'm going to take her back to Ashlyn at the guild. Also don't let appearances fool you. He said in a peaceful and calm tone. @GingerBread

"You're just following orders? So you're worse than an idiot" Vance replied, his tone neutral and expressionless "And let whose appearance fool me? Cause you look like an idiot and I was half right about that. You're someone who doesn't think for themselves, which is worse than an idiot"

@Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole completely cancelled out Vance as he looked into the sky smoking and thinking. How long do I have to be here. It hasn't even been an hour and I'm already getting lectured. If Crimson was here he would've already shot this guy for calling him an idiot. That guy has hell of anger issues. I just gave myself a good idea. He teleports back to the guild appearing in front of Ashlyn. A void opens up beside Cole spitting out the girl. There you go, I'll be back I have something to do. He steps into a portal leaving the guild to appear somewhere else. @Light @GingerBread

Vance just watched as Cole left So he's in the guild then? Someone who kidnaps woman. God the standards are getting lower Vance thought as he teleported to his room in the guild and laid down on his bed. I need to talk to Sage and find out what was wrong with him Vance groaned as he got out of Bed and began walking around the guild, looking for Sage.

@Anyone

After hours of precise meticulous surgery to Morpheus' organ, Ryan tapped into Morpheus' Nephalem power, a deep royal blue beam shot out of his eyes and mouth. Morpheus began to rise off of the table, his screams mixing with the sound of the beam. He had connected to the power itself, forcing himself to transcend. This went on for moments as he was pulled higher and higher, straightening. He extended his arms and the power flowing from his eyes and mouth swirled around him, mixing to a thick black ball. It mixed so much to stopped moving and cracked away.

Morpheus fell to the ground to one knee and slowly stood. His eyes opened, the left blue and the right red. From his left side, 4 angelic wings ripped out of his back, spanning from the ground to above his head. On the right, 4 demonic wings doing the same. Power burst from his body, destroying the table and tool desk, denting the fabric of the Twilight Realm itself. He closed his eyes and extended his arms, the wings scattering into Stardust. Once he opened them again, his eyes were their normal black. He smiled, staring straight ahead as gentle classical piano and orchestra played softly, freezing everyone's movement while it played. "This is a little number I learned from the internet. Ahem"

He looked up to the left as he started singing, the one letter between each of The Dragon's Rawriors
. "P is for Priceless. The look upon your faces. E is for Extinction. All your puny races. R's for Revolution. That will be televised. F is for how Fucked you are. So allow me to repiiiiise"

He clenched his fists and extended his right arm up, stretching the fingers. "E is for Eccentric. Just listen to my sooong."

He clenched his fists and swung his arms down. "C is for Completion. That I've waited for so long! T is for the Terror. Upon you I'll bestow. My name is Zachariah."

He smiled wickedly and finished evily. "And I'd like to say... hello"

He swung his arms down, the music stopping, and ripped into his Nephalem form. The blast of raw energy destroying even more of the Twilight Realm
under him. His coat was replaced with a black leather like suit jacket. His top hat completely gone. His shirt became a thin white T-shirt, torn a bit and so thin and airy it looked almost non existent. His pants became black skinny leather pants. His hair equally as black. All darker than nothing itself. His skin was white like paper. His wings ripped out of his back. The power flowing from him like a blue mist made the cornors of his body break away, shattering like glass, digitally breaking down, as did the ends of his wings. But flowing infinitely.

He looked around and smiled. "This will be fun"

GingerBread said:
Vance just watched as Cole left So he's in the guild then? Someone who kidnaps woman. God the standards are getting lower Vance thought as he teleported to his room in the guild and laid down on his bed. I need to talk to Sage and find out what was wrong with him Vance groaned as he got out of Bed and began walking around the guild, looking for Sage.
@Anyone
Archdemon said:
Jack turned to Ace "What? It's all I'm good at, I didn't ask to be this way. Besides stabbing things is my hobby and I love my hobby, so if anyone here as a job that needs someone to stab people then I'm your guy!"
Jack addressed this to all who were present as he began flipping his knife in a semi bored manner.

@Light @The Otaku Diaries @djinnamon @Tazmodo @everyone else
@Light[/URL] I am still waiting for the information )
djinnamon said:
Sage smiled sadly as he floated to the ground went into human form. He sat on the ground and pulled his knees to his chest as tears welled in his eyes again. Diana went into human form as well before crouching and hugging Sage tightly after letting go of Ashlyn and floating to the ground.
@Light
( @Tazmodo @TheMADQ )

Before Earl could find the book, the guild felt a certain shudder. It was because Alice punched Ashlyn in her side the moment she was freed from the void, sending her through a wall. "I'm not playing around! This is the second time I was taken! I'm not tolerating this shit! I'm going the fuck home and not one of you are going to stop me. Though if you try, I'm going to break you!"

Light said:
( @Tazmodo @TheMADQ )
Before Earl could find the book, the guild felt a certain shudder. It was because Alice punched Ashlyn in her side the moment she was freed from the void, sending her through a wall. "I'm not playing around! This is the second time I was taken! I'm not tolerating this shit! I'm going the fuck home and not one of you are going to stop me. Though if you try, I'm going to break you!"
Vance rounded a corner just in time to watch Ashlyn get sent through a wall "And this is one of the reasons why I told him not to take her, I wish people would listen to me" Vance said to no one in particular. "Oi, I don't actually know your name. Doesn't matter, You need to calm down, I'm sure there's a reason why Ashlyn wanted you here. So just calm down and Listen and once you have you can go, and if anyone tries to stop you from leaving afterwards, I'll deal with them" Vance offered, sounding bored "Does that sound Okay? Cause if you leave, this lot" Vance motioned to everyone in the room "Will keep trying to bring you back, and that's a lot of unnecessary hassle"

@Light @djinnamon @Tazmodo @AnyoneElse

GingerBread said:
Vance rounded a corner just in time to watch Ashlyn get sent through a wall "And this is one of the reasons why I told him not to take her, I wish people would listen to me" Vance said to no one in particular. "Oi, I don't actually know your name. Doesn't matter, You need to calm down, I'm sure there's a reason why Ashlyn wanted you here. So just calm down and Listen and once you have you can go, and if anyone tries to stop you from leaving afterwards, I'll deal with them" Vance offered, sounding bored "Does that sound Okay? Cause if you leave, this lot" Vance motioned to everyone in the room "Will keep trying to bring you back, and that's a lot of unnecessary hassle"
@Light @djinnamon @Tazmodo @AnyoneElse
Alice clenches her fist and breathes in and out slowly. It seemed like she had serious problems with anger. She just wanted to get home to feed her child but the world just wants to get in her way and let her daughter starve. Alice puts down her fists but internally she's still pulsing with fury. "Aright then... I'll quit."

Jackson was up on the mountain still a heavy blizzard has been getting insanely violent. He had an aura of fire pulsing from his body. Tornadoes formed and thuner crackled throughout the mountain range.

After his little... episode, Morpheus tested his power on The Dragon's Rawriors. While they did get him down to a terrible position, in the end he finished them all and left the Twilight Realm, placing them each in their beds, going back to normal

Tazmodo said:
Jackson was up on the mountain still a heavy blizzard has been getting insanely violent. He had an aura of fire pulsing from his body. Tornadoes formed and thuner crackled throughout the mountain range.
Morpheus could sense immense amounts of power nearby and teleported to it, a bit disappointed it was a teammate and he couldn't keep "spreading his wings" as he put it

Morpheus tip toed up to Jackson and tapped his shoulder. "Whatcha doin?"

Jack had his knife in a throwing position and was actual gonna throw it before Vance intervened. Jack sighed as he put his knife away "And here I thought I was gonna have some fun... So be it!"

He walked behind Alice and around towards Vance "Hey Vance! Guess what! I've join this so called guild! Don't know why they accepted me but hey at least I get to stab more interesting prey in the process! HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahaha!"

@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo @Everyone else

Light said:
Alice clenches her fist and breathes in and out slowly. It seemed like she had serious problems with anger. She just wanted to get home to feed her child but the world just wants to get in her way and let her daughter starve. Alice puts down her fists but internally she's still pulsing with fury. "Aright then... I'll quit."
"Thank you" Vance smiled at Alice, he could tell she was barely containing her anger, but decided against mentioning that. "That's nice, You still work for me above all else, remember that" Vance replied to Jack before addressing everyone "Right, why did we need her in the first place? Anyone want to explain so we can get this over with?

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@Light[/COLOR] @Archdemon @djinnamon @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo @Everyone else

Sage and Diana glares at Alice with fury. Diana makes a move to attack the girl but Sage holds her back. " Don't , that bitch isn't worth. We need to check on Ashlyn. " Sage said and Diana sighed but nodded. Sage turned to Alice as the area began to freeze over, killer intent surrounded Alice as if it was going to choke her to death. " You better be gone before I come back or else you'll be dead. " He warned before he nodded at Diana and the two went after Ashlyn.

@Tazmodo @Light @GingerBread @Archdemon @The Otaku Diaries

Vance sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Sage for once in your life shut the hell up, I don't need you making things worse when I've only just managed to get her to calm down enough so that she will actually stay and listen. I don't need anymore hassle and I'm sure neither does she" Vance glared at Sage as he walked away "Now will someone please explain why we needed her?".

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@Light[/COLOR] @Archdemon @djinnamon @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo @Everyone else

Diana kept going while Sage heard what Vance said and glared at him. " I won't keep my mouth shut , she hurt my friend. Be glad I haven't killed her already. I'm not going deal with this girl's prissy ass anymore." He said , his eyes were glowing and the temperature dropped drastically. He didn't have time for this , he had to see if Ashlyn was alright. He sighed before going to find Ashlyn again.

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Archdemon @The Otaku Diaries

"Sage this is Your last warning, shut up. Or I will kick your ass. And if I couldn't kill her, you'd have no chance whatsoever. So shut up, I don't want to see you get killed" Vance hissed, ready to just trap Sage in his darkness realm if he attempted to antagonise Alice or anyone else, If only for his own protection.

GingerBread said:
Vance sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Sage for once in your life shut the hell up, I don't need you making things worse when I've only just managed to get her to calm down enough so that she will actually stay and listen. I don't need anymore hassle and I'm sure neither does she" Vance glared at Sage as he walked away "Now will someone please explain why we needed her?".

djinnamon said:
Diana kept going while Sage heard what Vance said and glared at him. " I won't keep my mouth shut , she hurt my friend. Be glad I haven't killed her already. I'm not going deal with this girl's prissy ass anymore." He said , his eyes were glowing and the temperature dropped drastically. He didn't have time for this , he had to see if Ashlyn was alright. He sighed before going to find Ashlyn again.
@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Archdemon @The Otaku Diaries
Archdemon said:
Jack had his knife in a throwing position and was actual gonna throw it before Vance intervened. Jack sighed as he put his knife away "And here I thought I was gonna have some fun... So be it!"
He walked behind Alice and around towards Vance "Hey Vance! Guess what! I've join this so called guild! Don't know why they accepted me but hey at least I get to stab more interesting prey in the process! HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahaha!"

@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo @Everyone else
Alice was trying extremely hard to contain her anger when Sage started opening his mouth. Ashlyn floats forward out of the hole in the wall. "We collected her because a certain project from our past is coming back to haunt us. It's important that we get my other....sisters before anyone else does. It may not seem like a big deal but the fate of all existence depends on this."

Alice looks up at Ashlyn. "Alright.... now that's a valid reason. This can't happen again and we do need to get the others. Though I can't stay here right now, I have to go."

Diana and Sage followed Ashlyn out , both looking worried but Sage's expression was mixed between worried and wanting to kill some people. Sage glared at Vance and flipped him the middle finger , the man was starting to greatly annoy him with his arrogant attitude. Sage turned to Diana. " Diana make sure Ashlyn is alright. " Sage said and Diana nodded obediently before Sage went into god mod and flew over to Vance. " You , me spar now. " He said , arcs of ice were already starting to form.

@Light @GingerBread @Archdemon

"Depends on what kind of magic your looking for." She replied cooly, looking at her black nails. She couldn't begin to name off all the magics she did.

djinnamon said:
Diana and Sage followed Ashlyn out , both looking worried but Sage's expression was mixed between worried and wanting to kill some people. Sage glared at Vance and flipped him the middle finger , the man was starting to greatly annoy him with his arrogant attitude. Sage turned to Diana. " Diana make sure Ashlyn is alright. " Sage said and Diana nodded obediently before Sage went into god mod and flew over to Vance. " You , me spar now. " He said , arcs of ice were already starting to form.
@Light @GingerBread @Archdemon
Vance glared at Sage "I suggest you rethink trying to fight me. I'm not in the mood to leave anyone I fight alive" Vance reached into the shadows and pulled out a dagger made of pure darkness "But, I can't kill my boyfriend, so that just means I'll have to beat you within an inch of your life. So are you sure you want to do this?"

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back