• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
(If you can. I get your point and im sorry but I stand by what I say no more arguing it's done Kay? Kay)
(Yeah, sorry if i seemed a little mean. But Today has been tiring for me. But in the future if you'd like to do this sort of thing, please discuss it with me or whoever. :) )

Decimus stared out into the ruined cities he had helped evacuate. It seemed like the whole demon threat had died down so he figured it was time to go home. But the teleportation didn't seem to work. He tried again and nothing. Decimus closed his eyes and focused on Damian and Richard, appearing with them for an update on the recent events. Once he had, Decimus just nodded silently. He connected his symbol to Morpheus and forced him to appear with them. Of course Morpheus objected and threw a tantrum but after long conversation he agreed. Now the only thing the four needed was Ryan. But they couldnt seem to connect to him

Ryan fell through the atmosphere, crashing like a meteor into Legion's old home in the Washington woods. The impact made a loud crash and had destroyed most the floor. The man stood up from his crouch and looked around at the mess he had made. Shrugging it off to the isolation of the woods, he laid down in his old bed and slept for the first time in quite a while.

Jackson looked around. It was then he noticed the pay. The unbearable pay. He was in space and he was alive only because of his healing. It didn't stop the pain though. He would scream if it didn't suck the air out of his lungs and kill him again.

Theodore snuck onto a pain after looking at some guys credit card. He bought the ticket oneline for first class and was on the plane back home.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson looked around. It was then he noticed the pay. The unbearable pay. He was in space and he was alive only because of his healing. It didn't stop the pain though. He would scream if it didn't suck the air out of his lungs and kill him again.
Theodore snuck onto a pain after looking at some guys credit card. He bought the ticket oneline for first class and was on the plane back home.
Morpheus looked up to the sky at this random screaming mind in pain. He focused and connect to him. "Hello? Whos there? Why are you yelling?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked up to the sky at this random screaming mind in pain. He focused and connect to him. "Hello? Whos there? Why are you yelling?"
Jackson heard him and called out. The moment his mouth opened thousands of stones went into his lunges and he shut his mouth. He healed and thought. 'This hurts so much. Where am I it's all dark?"

Tazmodo said:
Jackson heard him and called out. The moment his mouth opened thousands of stones went into his lunges and he shut his mouth. He healed and thought. 'This hurts so much. Where am I it's all dark?"
Morpheus nodded "that sounds terrible. POOF!" And popped Jackson in front of him. "Shut up"

@djinnamon @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Dreamtique @Austria @Lotusy @EmbagaElder @Juju @shadowz1995

He turned and looked out the window, closing his mind to the symbol of the guild, speaking to all who would listen. They would hear the sound of a childish man. "Hellooooooo everyone! Its your glorious Leader and highest rank MOOOORPHEUS! Leader of Legion and now Dragon's Roar!! Huzzah! More importantly, we need to regroup. Now. There's big meanies out there. Terrorizing!!! It's suuuuper bad. Like really bad. Soooo if you could just teleport to me so we can regroup... And um... Make another guild hall..... That would be greeeeeat.. See you soon? Yay!"

Light said:
"Ah... Malren you're here." The woman gets up and turns around, exactly the same age as Ashlyn. "Tell me... do you know of the Van Fen'rir tragedy that occured 15 years ago?" A small smile grows upon her face. She slowly makes her way over to him, her red eyes jabbing into his. Her red eyes were similar to that of Ashlyn and the girl with white hair he's seen twice in the memories. Her black hair was the same shade as the girl whom summoned the snake and Olympians from the flash back. "If not... I'm eager to tell you."
Malren sighed. Here he was, still in shock over everything that happened in the last hour, and this new woman was ready to tell him his guild master's story. Don't get him wrong, he was sorry for her, but she was strong. She was a guildmaster. No matter what, she could pull through. He didn't feel nearly as strong. "The tragedy? I don't know, but I'm not in the mood right now. I'm grappling with my own tragedy." His tone was suddenly cold and harsh, totally unlike the stuttering Malren who joined Dragon's Roar. Look at me go, he said to himself. When did you get so aggressive, bush boy? Malren shook his head, looking back to the woman. "Listen, I'm just trying to find another Dragon's Roar member. Could you help?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus nodded "that sounds terrible. POOF!" And popped Jackson in front of him. "Shut up"

@djinnamon @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Dreamtique @Austria @Lotusy @EmbagaElder @Juju @shadowz1995

He turned and looked out the window, closing his mind to the symbol of the guild, speaking to all who would listen. They would hear the sound of a childish man. "Hellooooooo everyone! Its your glorious Leader and highest rank MOOOORPHEUS! Leader of Legion and now Dragon's Roar!! Huzzah! More importantly, we need to regroup. Now. There's big meanies out there. Terrorizing!!! It's suuuuper bad. Like really bad. Soooo if you could just teleport to me so we can regroup... And um... Make another guild hall..... That would be greeeeeat.. See you soon? Yay!"
Jasmine and Derek teleported to him. "I forgot about that. Hi Morpheus." She said waving. Derek remained silent.

Jackson laid down. "I forgot about gravity. Someone do me a favor and stab my heart for me. Please.

Theodore hoped of the plain. He ate so much ice cream using that guys credit card. He then got into a taxi and drove all the way to the next state. He kept going until he found something fun to do. "What does it take to find those guys good god."

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine and Derek teleported to him. "I forgot about that. Hi Morpheus." She said waving. Derek remained silent.
Jackson laid down. "I forgot about gravity. Someone do me a favor and stab my heart for me. Please.

Theodore hoped of the plain. He ate so much ice cream using that guys credit card. He then got into a taxi and drove all the way to the next state. He kept going until he found something fun to do. "What does it take to find those guys good god."
Morpheus ignored him and stood over his body, slamming his cane into Jackson's heart. "Hello again jasmine."

Lotusy said:
Malren sighed. Here he was, still in shock over everything that happened in the last hour, and this new woman was ready to tell him his guild master's story. Don't get him wrong, he was sorry for her, but she was strong. She was a guildmaster. No matter what, she could pull through. He didn't feel nearly as strong. "The tragedy? I don't know, but I'm not in the mood right now. I'm grappling with my own tragedy." His tone was suddenly cold and harsh, totally unlike the stuttering Malren who joined Dragon's Roar. Look at me go, he said to himself. When did you get so aggressive, bush boy? Malren shook his head, looking back to the woman. "Listen, I'm just trying to find another Dragon's Roar member. Could you help?"
"Hhhmmm?" She inspects him while circling around Malren. Her tail sways behind her, not caring for any obstacles in her way at all. "Oh... I can help. Though I'd like one small trade... That's all. Would you mind visiting me any time soon? I'll be right here whenever you actually choose to listen to the story." She thought about the fact that he never questioned him on why she knew his name. She begins to teleport him back to Morpheus. Once he was done replying he would be sent over.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus ignored him and stood over his body, slamming his cane into Jackson's heart. "Hello again jasmine."
Jackson burst into flames. He reformed and stood up. "Thank you. But you could have used a sword and made it easier and a lot less painful." His eyes were glowing orange. "Anyways what's going on?" He turned to the others.

Jasmine smiled. "Hey I haven't seen you in ages what's been up?"

Light said:
"Hhhmmm?" She inspects him while circling around Malren. Her tail sways behind her, not caring for any obstacles in her way at all. "Oh... I can help. Though I'd like one small trade... That's all. Would you mind visiting me any time soon? I'll be right here whenever you actually choose to listen to the story." She thought about the fact that he never questioned him on why she knew his name. She begins to teleport him back to Morpheus. Once he was done replying he would be sent over.
"Sure, sure," Malren said in a defeated tone. "Just give me your address or something. Last girl I tried to help didn't even tell me where to deliver the, er, 'package'." He winced as he thought back to Itami. Besides that, something was bothering him about this woman. He couldn't quite figure it out, but as she teleported him, the realization dawned. How did she know my name?

A few seconds later, Malren was spat out on the other side of the portal, next to the other Dragon's Roar members. Though he took a quick glance around, he was saddened to not see Ryan among their ranks. "Oh well." He sat down around the outskirts of the meeting, not really in the mindset to converse with anyone.

Lotusy said:
"Sure, sure," Malren said in a defeated tone. "Just give me your address or something. Last girl I tried to help didn't even tell me where to deliver the, er, 'package'." He winced as he thought back to Itami. Besides that, something was bothering him about this woman. He couldn't quite figure it out, but as she teleported him, the realization dawned. How did she know my name?
A few seconds later, Malren was spat out on the other side of the portal, next to the other Dragon's Roar members. Though he took a quick glance around, he was saddened to not see Ryan among their ranks. "Oh well." He sat down around the outskirts of the meeting, not really in the mindset to converse with anyone.
Tazmodo said:
Jackson burst into flames. He reformed and stood up. "Thank you. But you could have used a sword and made it easier and a lot less painful." His eyes were glowing orange. "Anyways what's going on?" He turned to the others.
Jasmine smiled. "Hey I haven't seen you in ages what's been up?"
(I forgot about him.. my bad Ryan)

Morpheus nodded along. "Yeah yeah yeah anyways YOU!" He pointed to Malren "Mr Bear! I heard from the anorexic cock block you got into a reeeally serious kerfuffle. I heard you gave em the ol one two POW! Good on you mate." He turned around, counting. "That's 8. We're missing some. AND WHERES THAT EMOTIONLESS DRY CROTCH TWIG?!" Morpheus's entire outfit and eyes turned a deep red, steam coming out of his top hat. If they could hear, he was yelling telepathically to Ryan

Ryan was sound asleep, dreaming happily about the witch. He was sitting in his chair next to hers, playing her favorite game with her. And just as he was about to win, Morpheus' loud annoying voice rang in his mind. He shot up, looking around, then groaned, falling back. Ryan sighed to himself and responsed, flashing to Morpheus, joining the group. "Satisfied?"

He looked over the group then saw Malren. "Ahh. You're still alive. Good. You owe me a story buddy." Ryan gave a slight smile and sat next to him, waiting as well

iZqh3W9wNtPutS4dDV9W4gKwAeyD25F2ODT8Y7U8NzOEtogSM17pE9A8aTj2wtnt2dpB09IYtyu9TSCMloQMfeB-kUoztkvKmVa819uwYGm6dgfUlsHAnHZaKf4p3oDGCNBmYlX0hWA0BDySmthWIJ628yAgGg=w250-h250-nc

Empty like the air that hung around him, the room was devoid of any life but furnishings. Zalgo leaned back against the oak door to close it, a noise of old wood groaning as it's being shut. He took a few steps into the furnished space before noticing that it was connected by two long hallways on either side of it. One stretching to his right and the other to his left. His lips were dry and his tongue moistened them as he pondered which direction he would end up advancing in.

The Deity jumped
suddenly on the spot as a bellowing greeting blasted his mind. If he didn't refuse to keep his blackened hands from sight, they would've been clutching the sides of his head.

'Morpheus, leader of this Dragon's Roar?'

He managed to think as the throbbing sensation ebbed away. Zalgo
remembered the symbol engraved onto his palm--it was actually imprinted on top of his bandages, but they were incinerated. Fortunately a few corners and markings of the insignia remained on his charred flesh, despite having a gaping hole for a palm.

'If their spoken words are said true, then they are a leader that I am supposed to follow. '

He was experiencing an odd feeling at that moment. He had never had a
leader before.

Zalgo, however, was overwhelmed with the temptation to disobey his first order about rendezvousing. He completely ignored this "
guild hall" part as well, that was because he cannot rebuild whatever had been destroyed. He was beginning to not behave like his usual self, and had already lost sight of his original goal.

'Not yet. Not now. I am far too occupied with a personal matter.'

Without realising it, the Deity had communicated this specific message to the original speaker by use of telepathy.

He decided to choose the left hallway to proceed his search for what he absolutely needed.

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria said:

iZqh3W9wNtPutS4dDV9W4gKwAeyD25F2ODT8Y7U8NzOEtogSM17pE9A8aTj2wtnt2dpB09IYtyu9TSCMloQMfeB-kUoztkvKmVa819uwYGm6dgfUlsHAnHZaKf4p3oDGCNBmYlX0hWA0BDySmthWIJ628yAgGg=w250-h250-nc

Empty like the air that hung around him, the room was devoid of any life but furnishings. Zalgo leaned back against the oak door to close it, a noise of old wood groaning as it's being shut. He took a few steps into the furnished space before noticing that it was connected by two long hallways on either side of it. One stretching to his right and the other to his left. His lips were dry and his tongue moistened them as he pondered which direction he would end up advancing in.

The Deity jumped
suddenly on the spot as a bellowing greeting blasted his mind. If he didn't refuse to keep his blackened hands from sight, they would've been clutching the sides of his head.

'Morpheus, leader of this Dragon's Roar?'

He managed to think as the throbbing sensation ebbed away. Zalgo
remembered the symbol engraved onto his palm--it was actually imprinted on top of his bandages, but they were incinerated. Fortunately a few corners and markings of the insignia remained on his charred flesh, despite having a gaping hole for a palm.

'If their spoken words are said true, then they are a leader that I am supposed to follow. '

He was experiencing an odd feeling at that moment. He had never had a
leader before.

Zalgo, however, was overwhelmed with the temptation to disobey his first order about rendezvousing. He completely ignored this "
guild hall" part as well, that was because he cannot rebuild whatever had been destroyed. He was beginning to not behave like his usual self, and had already lost sight of his original goal.

'Not yet. Not now. I am far too occupied with a personal matter.'

Without realising it, the Deity had communicated this specific message to the original speaker by use of telepathy.

He decided to choose the left hallway to proceed his search for what he absolutely needed.

@DizjayDeathPride

Morpheus looked up, his childish mannor gone as he replied "alright. Be safe. Don't die. Watch out for bears. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I leave you to your business fellow member" He winked, signifying the end of the conversation

Gazelle sat in the corner of her little room deep down in the earth. She had been trapped there ever sense she met Decimus. She could feel the elements going haywire. "Someone please help me..." she said with her arms wrapped around her legs. Demarcus was laying in his tree.

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle sat in the corner of her little room deep down in the earth. She had been trapped there ever sense she met Decimus. She could feel the elements going haywire. "Someone please help me..." she said with her arms wrapped around her legs. Demarcus was laying in his tree.
"Soooo important matters while we wait. All in favor of Legion becoming the Dragon's Rawriers say aye. All opposed say nay" The entirety of Legion said nay in unison and Morpheus nodded. "I have tallied all the votes and decided you're all stupid and I'm in charge anyways so from this point forward all of Legion will be known as the Dragon's Rawriers! Huzzah!" He jumped on the desk and threw his fist in the air and Damian kicked him out of the top story window, letting him fall, knowing he'd be fine. Decimus had appeared at the bottom of the building just as Morpheus was crashing down, his eyes black vertical squiggly lines, crying and sobbing. He crashed in Decimus weightlessly and bounced off. The bruding man grabbed their leader and appeared back with the group.

"Anyways let's go save that kid I guess. The one who knows everything or something? Yo human torch I need you to return so we can get a bit more information than the boy in Greece"

The tension that had built up in his burdened shoulders lessened at the message. Yet he was taken aback on why they had bid him safety. Had they somehow heard his previous thoughts? Possibly, but nevertheless it did him some good. Bears would not be found in this building--that was a logical assumption--so he lightly took heed of that warning. Yet he was in need of something.

Zalgo's pace slowed down to one that had his feet dragging themselves slowly across the long carpeted hallway. Despite how this
Morpheus's last statement implied no further discussion, the Deity pressed him on with a question. This time knowing that was using his ability of telepathy. It was odd, though, he recalled not being able to use it without knowing the other in-depth. Seems like he had been changing without noticing it himself.

'A-A moment, please, if you can spare! You have said that I should not hesitate on asking if I am in need of something, correct? I...I--'

He found himself pausing. The atmosphere felt
slightly off, as if the air had finally been filled with something after being left empty.

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Soooo important matters while we wait. All in favor of Legion becoming the Dragon's Rawriers say aye. All opposed say nay" The entirety of Legion said nay in unison and Morpheus nodded. "I have tallied all the votes and decided you're all stupid and I'm in charge anyways so from this point forward all of Legion will be known as the Dragon's Rawriers! Huzzah!" He jumped on the desk and threw his fist in the air and Damian kicked him out of the top story window, letting him fall, knowing he'd be fine. Decimus had appeared at the bottom of the building just as Morpheus was crashing down, his eyes black vertical squiggly lines, crying and sobbing. He crashed in Decimus weightlessly and bounced off. The bruding man grabbed their leader and appeared back with the group.

"Anyways let's go save that kid I guess. The one who knows everything or something? Yo human torch I need you to return so we can get a bit more information than the boy in Greece"

Blaze appeared again. "I'm fire itself what do you mean? Wait no doesn't matter the kid is in the US now riding taxi by taxi looking for Dragon's Roar members because for whatever reason. Angel just likes Greece. Anyways it shouldn't be hard to find him he's somewhere in Vegas by now gambling and making some serious money."

Theodore managed to get in through a lot of talking. He was counting cards and playing poker.

@Light[/URL]
( @Juju )

Athena's head perks up once Ashlyn was set free once more. "It seems like our work in finding her is over but taking her back will be harder this time around. You... I'd like for you to go to Ashlyn and ask her to return to the deity realm." She turns to Arwyn. "It would be helpful if you could find the guild members of Dragon's Roar and grab some members to assist him. We must handle things in the deity realm now that Ashlyn can be found." Athena opens a portal to where Ashlyn is in, the Asian forested section of Russia. Athena opens another portal and leaves with the other two gods. The portal closes behind them.

( I'm making a post soon after this to describe what's happening in the forest so look out for it. )

Austria said:

The tension that had built up in his burdened shoulders lessened at the message. Yet he was taken aback on why they had bid him safety. Had they somehow heard his previous thoughts? Possibly, but nevertheless it did him some good. Bears would not be found in this building--that was a logical assumption--so he lightly took heed of that warning. Yet he was in need of something.

Zalgo's pace slowed down to one that had his feet dragging themselves slowly across the long carpeted hallway. Despite how this
Morpheus's last statement implied no further discussion, the Deity pressed him on with a question. This time knowing that was using his ability of telepathy. It was odd, though, he recalled not being able to use it without knowing the other in-depth. Seems like he had been changing without noticing it himself.

'A-A moment, please, if you can spare! You have said that I should not hesitate on asking if I am in need of something, correct? I...I--'

He found himself pausing. The atmosphere felt
slightly off, as if the air had finally been filled with something after being left empty.

@DizjayDeathPride

Morpheus ignored everyone else and accepted the mental note and nodded, realizing his new friend couldn't see. "Yes of course. What do you need?"

Tazmodo said:
Blaze appeared again. "I'm fire itself what do you mean? Wait no doesn't matter the kid is in the US now riding taxi by taxi looking for Dragon's Roar members because for whatever reason. Angel just likes Greece. Anyways it shouldn't be hard to find him he's somewhere in Vegas by now gambling and making some serious money."
Theodore managed to get in through a lot of talking. He was counting cards and playing poker.
Richard nodded but Decimus put his hand up. The man disappeared in darkness and began his search in Vegas

Light said:
( @Tazmodo )
Grimm sets Reed free and ignores Juliette the mean girl. He wanted to adopt FOLLOWER instead.
Reed walked back in the realm wirh hatred in his eyes. "So am I not going to get my powers back."

Juliette frowns and sits down. "That's ok I guess I'll go back to my home. Oh wait I can't that's why I was in the city." She got up and just walked. "Grimm doesn't want me, my mom doesn't want me, my dad walked out when I was 2 and my uncle slammed the door in my face." She kept walking.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus ignored everyone else and accepted the mental note and nodded, realizing his new friend couldn't see. "Yes of course. What do you need?"

Richard nodded but Decimus put his hand up. The man disappeared in darkness and began his search in Vegas
Theodore was running from security. Apparently it's "illegal" to gamble at his age and that there was a "curfew" and he couldn't pay off the security. He ran through the crowd of people in the strip until he got away from the people and went into one of the neighborhoods. He sat down and relaxed. "That was fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back