• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
The sword Terrance was intending to make appears in his face. "I don't need you, or those powers. I have all powers within existence and those augmentation are extremely minor in comparison to many things I could do. Grimm has any weapon Terrance has ever made appear in front of him and all other weapons Terrance would make in the future appear as well. "Gg, no rematch." The weapons disappear and Sage is still powerless, except this time Sarah's power over planets decrease for attempting to bribe him. "That's not the right thing to do."
(I thought the weapon was being made for Vance...)

Terrence looked up at him while Sarah raised a eyebrow. " We just don't trust you and a..ok we dislike you a little, the amount times we saw Sage coming to the statue and crying because of you didn't make us like you. " Sarah said. While Sage growled. " Grim I don't get what your problem is but last time I checked i didnlt do anything to you so give back my and my powers back. " he said

@Light @GingerBread

( What did Sage ever do to him )

Terrance growled loudly. " I wasn't making this weapon for you , don't even know who you are. " Terrence said to grim hoping he would hear him as he stopped his work for a second.

@Light

Reed finished his energy mastery. He moved on to restoration. And after that invulnerability.

Light said:
"I-I just couldn't..." Kinziel leans against the wall behind her and slides down, hugging he knees as she ignores the shudder throughout the guild as a section of it had blown up. "What was I supposed to do?! I died back at the restaurant and what you saw... well what you're seeing is just a ghost... a fabrication of your imagination Malren. Ashlyn healed me to keep up the charade since she couldn't break the news to you. "Now don't you look at me as if I'm a rotten liar because I was intending to tell you but I couldn't bring myself too and the baby thing slipped and I didn't mean for it to go so far or cause any harm. I didn't think you'd be so eager to accept a baby you're not even sure you created but that's the sweet part about you. I just didn't and still don't know what to do Malren!" Kinziel looked like she was stressing out herself, her voice was cracking as if she were about to cry.
Grimm shrugs his shoulders at both their questions and statements. "Nnnnoooo. Nnnnooo don't leave me daughter!"

The sword Terrance was intending to make appears in his face. "I don't need you, or those powers. I have all powers within existence and those augmentation are extremely minor in comparison to many things I could do. Grimm has any weapon Terrance has ever made appear in front of him and all other weapons Terrance would make in the future appear as well. "Gg, no rematch." The weapons disappear and Sage is still powerless, except this time Sarah's power over planets decrease for attempting to bribe him. "That's not the right thing to do."

( Yup. Grimm is upset. )
Juliette scratched her head. "What about my mom she's probably losing it looking for me."

"Yeah, Sage cries way too much, he can be such an emotional idiot at times" Vance replied as he shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't have even given him the time of day, if i hadn't been forced to get to know him or be get stuck in his awful body for a very long time"

@djinnamon

Sage glared Vance. " You definitely weren't calling it awful in the bedroom when I was....." Sage was cut off by his mother's fake cough and his father's glare at Vance, he obviously didn't like the idea of his 'little boy' having sex.

@GingerBread

"No you were great, when i was in my own body doing it, What i meant was having to be in someone else's body at all is just awful. I've become rather attached to it in the twenty odd years i've had it" Vance replied, shrugging his shoulders slightly "And we should go for round three at some point" Vance smiled provocatively at Sage.

@djinnamon

Sage blushed as Terrence's glare grew worse , like it was trying to burn a hole through Vance's head. Sarah nearly choked on her own saliva in shock,. Sage stuttered, not sure how to respond. " O-ok. " he stuttered , not sure what to say as his blushed covered his face making him look like a tomato with blond hair.

@GingerBread (Note: Vance is also a perv)

Vance noticed Terrence's glare "What's the problem?" Vance asked, feigning ignorance "Was it something i said?"

@djinnamon(Vance is not a perv, both times Sage started it anyways :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed had finished the powers. Reed then added on teleportation manipulation then absolute power negation.

"I still don't understand what i did, could someone explain" Vance then turned to Sage "You wanna do round three after we beat Lucy? Your parents can watch, i'm sure they'll be cheering you on"

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Terrence looked up at him while Sarah raised a eyebrow. " We just don't trust you and a..ok we dislike you a little, the amount times we saw Sage coming to the statue and crying because of you didn't make us like you. " Sarah said. While Sage growled. " Grim I don't get what your problem is but last time I checked i didnlt do anything to you so give back my and my powers back. " he said
@Light @GingerBread

( What did Sage ever do to him )
( Look back :( )

Grimm didn't answer afterwards, leaving it up to them to figure it out. Grimm was focused on other things at the moment.

Fola looked around in a daze as everything that happened began to process with him. Here was the guild, a place he was at not ten minutes ago, yet now it was half gone. He rubbed his eyes and looked around for Kristen, he cursed under his breath as he looked around for the child, confused. He began to panic as he clutched the bear he still held tightly, he KNEW he shouldn't have brought her with him! He shouted out for her, "Kid... Hey kid! If this is some joke I'm going to be Really pissed!"

He began to breath harder, the first time he was responsible for another person and he'd already fucked up! He got up, he needed to take a breath and think, he needed to find out what was going on. He picked himself up and began to run throughout the part of the guild not blown up to find someone who could help him...

@AnybodyAtAllDearGodI'mSoLonely;-;

LokiofSP said:
Fola looked around in a daze as everything that happened began to process with him. Here was the guild, a place he was at not ten minutes ago, yet now it was half gone. He rubbed his eyes and looked around for Kristen, he cursed under his breath as he looked around for the child, confused. He began to panic as he clutched the bear he still held tightly, he KNEW he shouldn't have brought her with him! He shouted out for her, "Kid... Hey kid! If this is some joke I'm going to be Really pissed!"

He began to breath harder, the first time he was responsible for another person and he'd already fucked up! He got up, he needed to take a breath and think, he needed to find out what was going on. He picked himself up and began to run throughout the part of the guild not blown up to find someone who could help him...

@AnybodyAtAllDearGodI'mSoLonely;-;
Itami was inspecting the damages done to h guild. He managed to speak with his daughter but after this he had nothing to do.

GingerBread said:
"I still don't understand what i did, could someone explain" Vance then turned to Sage "You wanna do round three after we beat Lucy? Your parents can watch, i'm sure they'll be cheering you on"

@djinnamon
Sage glared and punched Vance on the shoulder playfully. " Maybe , I just hope you have gotten better. " He said teasingly while wrapping his arms around Vance neck and leaning up to kiss him.

@GingerBread

(The lord of destruction will be back like 5pm PST soooooooo get your ducks in a line by then. But don't think me destroying the guild means HE'S GOING TO THE GUILD! Come on silly people. He's Lucifer)

Vance kissed Sage back before pulling away "Yeah, i can't wait to fight you again" Vance smirked at Sage "So far it's one win for you and one win for me, so this will be the decider"

@djinnamon

Fola ran as fast he could until he saw someone standing just...In the middle of everything. He grabbed the man's shoulders, "Excuse me, but have you seen a girl about this tall, maybe looking for a man and this teddy bear?" He held up the stuffed bear, hysteria in his voice, "It's just, I was kind of the closest thing she had to a caretaker, and if she's missing, especially without her bear, she's gonna kill me, so please help a guy out here!"

@Light

GingerBread said:
Vance kissed Sage back before pulling away "Yeah, i can't wait to fight you again" Vance smirked at Sage "So far it's one win for you and one win for me, so this will be the decider"

@djinnamon
Sage smirked before his father called them back. " Lets go , my dad is finished with the ring. " He said

djinnamon said:
Sage smirked before his father called them back. " Lets go , my dad is finished with the ring. " He said
"So why were you guys mad at me just now?" Vance asked as he walked over to them "I mean, you looked like you were going to kill me, if you could"

@djinnamon

GingerBread said:
(Why has he not had a go at Vance then? Vance hasn't done that much, and even then he's not doing it to save Ashlyn, just to get revenge :P )
( Vance is actually killing the Knights of Hell and he protected the guild, for now he's one of the people extremely focused on killing Lucifer, that's why. Besides Vance hasn't pulled the trigger on the bomb like Sage did. )

LokiofSP said:
Fola ran as fast he could until he saw someone standing just...In the middle of everything. He grabbed the man's shoulders, "Excuse me, but have you seen a girl about this tall, maybe looking for a man and this teddy bear?" He held up the stuffed bear, hysteria in his voice, "It's just, I was kind of the closest thing she had to a caretaker, and if she's missing, especially without her bear, she's gonna kill me, so please help a guy out here!"
@Light
Itami stares at Fola as if he's crazy and sighs, he understood fully what he was taking about. "I can imagine she's with the other knights of hell... with Lucifer. I can feel it." As the son of Lucifer that would be an easy thing to detect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed finished up with ultimate Telepathy teleported off the mountain. He needed to find someone who could explain what happened to him. He tapped into the mind whoever might know and teleported to them. @ anybody not currently inside the guild

Sage and Terrence facepalmed. " Sage's father doesn't exactly like hearing what his son does in the bedroom or some one asking to go another 'round. " Sarah explained while Terrence threw the ring at Vance. Sage was contemplating. ' Damn it Grim , i'm powerless now , I can't even help fight Lucifer. ' Sage thought with a growl. @GingerBread @Light

Fola stared ahead and fell to the floor, sitting and leaning against the wall, "So... Even after what I did she went back... I mean, I didn't know her for long but... There was something about her... I felt like my life was going in the right direction around her... Yet she went back with the damn knights..." He chuckled darkly and kicked dirt away from him, "What a load of crap..."

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back