• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Xriel said:
Feeling e
Feeling eyes on him Berk raises his gaze to the bartender and approaches smiling.

"Good day.." He greeted
The bartender nods. "Indeed it is. How are you on this fine day?"

"I am quite well, just getting to know the place. I just transferred here." Berk says, his tiny figure poised and tense yet he seemed comfortable like that.

Xriel said:
"I am quite well, just getting to know the place. I just transferred here." Berk says, his tiny figure poised and tense yet he seemed comfortable like that.
"Where do you come from?" The bartender raises an eyebrow.

Light said:
"Where do you come from?" The bartender raises an eyebrow.
"I was living in the monastery up in the mountains north of here. However we were raided and all ran off to our homes.. My home was the monastery and so I found this place.. Seems very homely.." Berk jumped on a stool to get better height

Xriel said:
"I was living in the monastery up in the mountains north of here. However we were raided and all ran off to our homes.. My home was the monastery and so I found this place.. Seems very homely.." Berk jumped on a stool to get better height
"The adjustment must be hard hm?" The bartender passes him a glass of water. "So how are you taking it?"

Berk smiles broadly at the hospitality, being a big part of the halfling nature to be kind to strangers.

"In all honesty it's getting easier he more people I meet.." He smiles taking a drink

Landing outside the guild Fayde's wings return to their concealed form on his back, he opened the door and entered heading straight to the bar.

Zan sighed, "You wouldn't happen to know the most recent whereabouts of this person? I feel it may be necessary in order to keep Isabell from doing something too unsavory without using force that is." He sipped his sake then set down the empty saucer-like cup. "More please."

Berk was quite content at the bar, taking in the place and the surroundings.

"It's not easy being small.. He says smiling, "But I don't think it be easy being big either.."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Landing outside the guild Fayde's wings return to their concealed form on his back, he opened the door and entered heading straight to the bar.
Zan sighed, "You wouldn't happen to know the most recent whereabouts of this person? I feel it may be necessary in order to keep Isabell from doing something too unsavory without using force that is." He sipped his sake then set down the empty saucer-like cup. "More please."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender shakes his head. "No the whereabouts of this person is unknown. Even if we did know where she was it wouldn't be smart to try to and get her."

Xriel said:
Berk was quite content at the bar, taking in the place and the surroundings.
"It's not easy being small.. He says smiling, "But I don't think it be easy being big either.."
The bartender raises his eyebrowat his words. "Oh?"

Berk nods his head.

"When you are big it is easy to be overwhelmed in your own size. I know I have to be careful because I am small.. Also the bigger they are the harder they fall is what ive learnes

Xriel said:
Berk nods his head.
"When you are big it is easy to be overwhelmed in your own size. I know I have to be careful because I am small.. Also the bigger they are the harder they fall is what ive learnes
"And where have you learned this from?" The bartender cleans glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeron enters the guild , displaying his usual laid back attitude. ''Hey, bartender, how's it going?'' he asked , smiling. Then he noticed Berk. ''Hello there...new member, I suppose?'' he added. Aeron was pretty tall and had an athletic, but not exaggerately muscular, body. Adding his intense gaze, most people got intimidated by him for some reason. He has just trying to be nice, though, but some people didn't understand that from the begining.

@Light @Xriel

''I just came back from a quest... Oh, yeah, this is for the guild'' said Aeron as he pulled out a bag with quite some money in it. ''The employers were satisfied so they gave me a bonus, so to say. Therefore I decided to donate it to the guild. I can leave it with you, right?'' he added.

@Light

Berk turned in his stool and smiled broadly at the man who entered the bar.

"Hello, I'm Berk.. Pleased to meet you!" He said smiling.

He did not look the least bit intimidated, even though he was only 4ft tall and rather slim. He pulled out a stool beside him with a quick flick of his wrist.

"Have a seat?" He said with a very friendly tone.

Crickett walked around making sure that the guild wouldnt be destroyed by her fellow members. Isabella would not be very happy if it was.

Wings said:
Crickett walked around making sure that the guild wouldnt be destroyed by her fellow members. Isabella would not be very happy if it was.
The bartender calls Crickett over since everyone is already over here relaxing and making conversation.

Crickett sees the bartender call her over. "Hello." She waved. "You guys havent destroyed this place yet." She smiled wiry.

Wings said:
Crickett sees the bartender call her over. "Hello." She waved. "You guys havent destroyed this place yet." She smiled wiry.
"I'm keeping an eye on em!" The bartender laughs. "So how are you? I haven't seen you since that fight."

Light said:
"I'm keeping an eye on em!" The bartender laughs. "So how are you? I haven't seen you since that fight."
Crickett sits down on a bar stool. "I'm good. I've been around." She smiled. Most of the members were around talking to each other.

Wings said:
Crickett sits down on a bar stool. "I'm good. I've been around." She smiled. Most of the members were around talking to each other.
The bartender looks at the time. "Well look at that. It's already dark. Would you like something to drink?"

Light said:
The bartender looks at the time. "Well look at that. It's already dark. Would you like something to drink?"
Crickett nodded. "Yes please, can I get a sweet tea please?"

Wings said:
Crickett nodded. "Yes please, can I get a sweet tea please?"
The bartender nods. He walks over to a cup and simply touches it. The cup fills up with sweet tea. "Here you go."

Zan

After training most of the day Zan could be seen strolling towards the bar, that is until he saw Crickett and began bounding over with a goofy smile on his face. He wrapped her up in a hug, "Hey Crickett!"

Vramiel

Sitting in a chair near the bar reading a book Fayde visibly tensed as he felt the boundary between worlds rupture he almost looked like he was wincing in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back