• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Wild Born @Wings @Federoff you all are in charge with making sure this guild doesn't go to hell while the others are gone. They're leaving for a guild leader meeting. Please don't let anyone or anything destroy the guild. What goes on in the in rp tab is for you all to control. Remember we can all warp the plot to our desire. Just don't blow up the guild please.)

( Oh yeah. Since Etala is the guilds secretary and Isabels assistant that does count as a rank up for her. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
Alpha continued to stare at Jackie. It seemed she expected him to say something. Alpha didn't like talking to people he just met unless it was totally necessary. And it wasn't totally necessary.
'Just talk to the bloody girl. Say hi or something.'

"Hi," Alpha said softly.

@CelticSol
She had noticed his quietness before, since this is the first time she's heard him speak. Uncharacteristic of her nature, Jackie smiled. "Hey." She doesn't push him to talk anymore, not wanting to force him to speak of he didn't want to.

Alpha watched Jackie smile. He responded with his own smile. His flesh and hair then turned into liquid, before reforming into a different person. This new person was taller than Alpha, had brown hair instead of Alpha's white hair, and had purple eyes instead of Alpha's red eyes.

"Greetings," Said Beta with a nod. "I am Beta. The boy you were just talking to was Alpha. He doesn't talk much," Beta explained simply.

@CelticSol

Light said:
(Yup going to the meeting.)
(Ohhhh. I'll be on my way then xD )

"Yeah. I should go. See you, around." Zero the shrugged his shoulders, disappearing from sight as if he were never there to begin with.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ohhhh. I'll be on my way then xD )

"Yeah. I should go. See you, around." Zero the shrugged his shoulders, disappearing from sight as if he were never there to begin with.

[/QUOTE]
Arcadia waves him goodbye, but her hand falls when he completely vanishes. Arcadia heads down stairs to follow the others to the meeting. Even though she was new, she might be able to help at the meeting.

Vramiel

Downing his Bourbon he decided to see his guild master and her companions through the woods, it would also give him a change to fly today and that was precious. He eased himself off of the barstool and straightened his vest and tie . His wings flowed out of their inky tattoo forms in the skin of his back. He manipulatied the essence of his clothes to allow a space for them instead of ripping them. By the time he reached the door his platinum wings were at their full size. Reaching from the floor to a couple inches above his head he looked back at the barkeep. "Please have another ready for me when I return." With that turn turned and walked out of the door, and spread his wings disappearing with one powerful wing beat. He soared until he was directly above the departing group, at this point he let himself glide over them keeping an eye on them and the surrounding woods.

Zan watched as Fayde left and slid onto his barstool, "Just some warm sake please."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Vramiel
Downing his Bourbon he decided to see his guild master and her companions through the woods, it would also give him a change to fly today and that was precious. He eased himself off of the barstool and straightened his vest and tie . His wings flowed out of their inky tattoo forms in the skin of his back. He manipulatied the essence of his clothes to allow a space for them instead of ripping them. By the time he reached the door his platinum wings were at their full size. Reaching from the floor to a couple inches above his head he looked back at the barkeep. "Please have another ready for me when I return." With that turn turned and walked out of the door, and spread his wings disappearing with one powerful wing beat. He soared until he was directly above the departing group, at this point he let himself glide over them keeping an eye on them and the surrounding woods.

Zan watched as Fayde left and slid onto his barstool, "Just some warm sake please."

[/QUOTE]
( Check the neutral characters tab. Thats where the rp for the departing group is. )

The bartender nods his head and gets him his drink. "Exciting day isn't it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zan nods "Indeed, there has been a lot of events in such a short period of time, how do you feel about it?"

(Sorry for leaving and not retrieving everyone like I should've, I had to go to practice and a movie... okay maybe not so much the movie but the point is, sorry.) Bruce just followed Mist to the meeting, staying far back seeing as he pretty much messed up his very first and very simple job.

Afrobrony said:
(Sorry for leaving and not retrieving everyone like I should've, I had to go to practice and a movie... okay maybe not so much the movie but the point is, sorry.) Bruce just followed Mist to the meeting, staying far back seeing as he pretty much messed up his very first and very simple job.
( It's perfectly fine. Go to the Nuetral Character tab. Thats were the meeting rp is happening. )

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan nods "Indeed, there has been a lot of events in such a short period of time, how do you feel about it?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well I've been alive a very long time. Change isn't new to me. Who knows. By the next day one of you might be planning to assasinate Isabel once she returns for her spot. People do crazy things overtime. I just learned to watch." The bartender chuckled. "Don't do that though."

Zan leaned back and took a sip of his sake, "Not even an idea I don't fight unless I have a good reason, much less kill. If you don't mind my asking how did you end up working with Isabell?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan leaned back and took a sip of his sake, "Not even an idea I don't fight unless I have a good reason, much less kill. If you don't mind my asking how did you end up working with Isabell?"

[/QUOTE]
"I raised the young girl when she was 9. She was taken from her family and shipped off tonthe deity realm. She had no place else to go so I took her in. Now she's all grown up. She'll claim she never met me before though. It reminds her of the bad days. Being a hybrid in the deity realm isn't an ideal life." The bartender shook his head. "Who knows what she went through. I can only guess thats the reason why she has so many split personlities."

"Hmm, is there any way you know to get her to calm down, say she is in a rage what is the best strategy for talking to her, or calming her down?" Zan said taking another sip of sake after.

Berk sat kneeled at a shrine to Zuoken, the god of peace and body control. The god stood above him as a stone masterpiece, eyeing his small figure as he offered his muttered prayer.

Xriel said:
Berk sat kneeled at a shrine to Zuoken, the god of peace and body control. The god stood above him as a stone masterpiece, eyeing his small figure as he offered his muttered prayer.
( Where is he? )

(I wasnt sure if I could say the Shrine was in the guild or close by?? Either close to the guild or inside the guild grounds if thats ok ^-^)

Xriel said:
(I wasnt sure if I could say the Shrine was in the guild or close by?? Either close to the guild or inside the guild grounds if thats ok ^-^)
( Inside since guild members can modify rooms to their liking so yes. )

(Ok cool thanks)

Getting up from the shrine, Berk wandered the grounds of the guild. Taking in the surroundings.

Xriel said:
(Ok cool thanks)

Getting up from the shrine, Berk wandered the grounds of the guild. Taking in the surroundings.
The bartender watches him roam while he dries a glass.

Feeling e

Light said:
The bartender watches him roam while he dries a glass.
Feeling eyes on him Berk raises his gaze to the bartender and approaches smiling.

"Good day.." He greeted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back