doremi rp(accepting)

Xandi blushed. "N-No problem." He stuttered. "Bye." He said, waving and turning around. He walked away.

Xandi went home and sat down on his bed. A couple hours later, he was asleep.

Xandi woke up slowly. He got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, took a shower, and got dressed. He walked out the door, heading for school.

Nichole skipped down the sidewalk and saw Xandi. she got a running start and jumped over him. she landed on her feet and saluted him with a goofy smile.

Xandi looked down. "Let's get to school." He said, continuing to walk.

Xandi walked inside. "Bye." He said, leaving. He went to class.

Xandi walked into his class and slid into his seat, staring straight ahead.

Nichole jumped when a hand was on her thigh. she smacked it away trying to concentrate on the lesson. she felt the hand again and she jumped outta her seat. the teacher glared at her.

Xandi heard some girls gossiping. "Do you know that one girl, Nichole?" One said. "You mean the weird one?" The other asked. "Yeah. I heard she's a major w****." The girl replied. Now, Xandi didn't usually care about s*** that girls said, but this got to him. He glared at them. "If I were you girls, I'd shut up. If anything, you're the w*****. Now pay attention to the d*** lesson." He said, his voice dripping with malice and venom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back