doremi rp(accepting)

Xandi came outside, yawning. "Alright...Time to go..." He said.

Xandi nodded, yawning. "I guess I will." He agreed, waving and walking away.

Nichole was walking on her way home when she crashed into a drunk guy she said''s-sorry!'' standing back up only to get pinned to the wall. she screamed and said''let me go!'' he said''not until you do something for me cutie...'' smirking suggestively. nichole screamed"RAPE RAPE!" he quickly covered her mouth with a cloth and her eye lids drooped.

Xandi was walking home and just happened to hear yelling. He ran in the direction of the screams. As he turned the corner, he saw a man with Nichole, covering her mouth with a cloth. He glared, walking towards the man and Nichole, his lips pressed in a firm line. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked the man, his eyebrow raising as he crossed his arms.

the man said''what does it look like im about to tap this...''swaying. he uncovered Nichole's mouth and she fell forward passed out and twitching violently. the drunk smirked and said''just where i want you....''

Xandi cleared his throat. He walked over to the man and punched him in the face. "Leave. Now." He said, his voice dripping with venom.

Xandi knelt down next to Nichole and quickly, but carefully took the cloth off of her mouth. "Nichole!" He said, shaking her.

Xandi scooped her up and ran down the street, aimlessly. He finally found a doctor and demanded that they check on Nichole.

Xandi sighed, relieved. "You're in the hospital..." He said, covering his face.

Xandi hugged her gently. "Shhh...No...You weren't raped..." He said.

Xandi sighed and patted her back. "It's going to be OK..." He reassured her.

Xandi nodded. "No problem." He looked down for a second. "Do you think you can make it back home OK, or do you want me to walk you?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back