• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dominus Astra - OOC

Birdsie Birdsie How big is the force you controll? I want to want make an expeditionary force from my planets to your group.
I'd say roughly 500 troops, half of which are navy members, the other half an army joint force, and some other personnel, including the elite force that are the characters.

I'm feeling a bit emotional right now, so my CS may take a little while to be completed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

Yeah, but look at it. Over such a period of time so little posts with too many players scattered and too disembodied to interact and develop in the plot properly.
Dude, the average long lasting RP generally get 1 post a day from each player.

It's usually expectations of a higher post rate and impatient people losing interest that kills an RP

Birdsie Birdsie
You do realize that people may be waiting on you to give more of a plot, right? It's the GM's job to drive the plot. So, drop a couple NPCs to wrap up HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest 's war or have Arturius bump into a random ship as he's floating through space.
Tag poeple who've dropped CSs but have yet to post and confer with people who were interested but havent made a CS yet.

This RP has barely even started, so get off your rump and be proactive. It's your RP. No ones gonna run it for you.

Last edited:
Birdsie Birdsie
You realize the peoplemay be waiting on you to give more of a plot, right? It's the GM's job to drive the plot. So, drop a couple NPCs to wrap up HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest 's war or have Arturius bump into a random ship as he's floating through space.
Tag poeple who've dropped CSs but have yet to post and confer with people who were interested but havent made a CS yet.

This RP has barely even started, so get off your rump and be proactive. It's your RP. No ones gonna run it for you.
Amen Sister!

Birdsie Birdsie Think you can whip up a ship for Arturius to bump into, in space please?
I don't know man. It just doesn't work.

I intended it to be more of a "everyone knows each other, everyone is a team," kind of story, where we'd go around the galaxy doing stuff together. It didn't work out too well.

I don't know man. It just doesn't work.

I intended it to be more of a "everyone knows each other, everyone is a team," kind of story, where we'd go around the galaxy doing stuff together. It didn't work out too well.
so you've just given up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back