• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

sorrow made you

from the bottom of the dark, dark sea
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

XMJEzT1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeeeeeaaaaah.....

I've been working on this for a while.

Its def a detailed rp.

xDDD

Annd if the rp goes a certain route, I see this happening.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]Before the assassination of President Morego, eight individual parties foresaw the fall of the government structure. As a precaution, they started to speak with one another. Some already knew each other through business negotiations and others came upon the secret conference when they received a peculiar email that would erase itself and its traces. None of these people were any form of world leaders. Most not even full politicians. Corporate owners, mafia families, well off organizations and the like came together to form The Eight Petal Lotus.
Before the assassination of President Morego, eight individual parties foresaw the fall of the government structure. As a precaution, they started to speak with one another. Some already knew each other through business negotiations and others came upon the secret conference when they received a peculiar email that would erase itself and its traces. None of these people were any form of world leaders. Most not even full politicians. Corporate owners, mafia families, well off organizations and the like came together to form The Eight Petal Lotus.

[/QUOTE]
Repeated text in the lowest part of your overview. Figured I'd let you know.

Oooo~

Transistor~

I think I'll be making a playlist at some point.

It's actually pretty amazing, especially compared to the first game this creator did. Do you want a link to a good youtuber that did a full walkthrough of the game? I'm not sure if there is multiple endings or not since he completed one round of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back