• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Inb4 Dante gets killed and turns into a Digimon and this RP suddenly gets really bleak when he loses memories of his life as a human and slowly loses his identity.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante's going to be the next Chuck Norris of the Digital World xD

[/QUOTE]
Damn straight. Blowin' up Tankdramons in one punch like a badass.

Mitchs98 said:
Damn straight. Blowin' up Tankdramons in one punch like a badass.
That sounds a little more like Saitama, actually...

GasMaskie said:
Inb4 Dante gets killed and turns into a Digimon and this RP suddenly gets really bleak when he loses memories of his life as a human and slowly loses his identity.
that... just got really dark... damn... I'm sad now....

Woooo, got the post up in record time! I'm looking forward to see who Digivolves though I'm even more excited to see who we're going to be fighting. Targetmon caught me completely off-guard in a very good way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just excited for more! I'm hoping soon people stop thinking Dante is an idiot ><:;;;

He's incredibly smart, but people just haven't realized how much thought he puts into things yet xD

Always planning, always one step ahead.

I wouldn't be against Wormmon digvolving. If that does happen, be ready for a drastic personality change. You could say his temperament will be "burning hot".

[QUOTE="Whyte mail]I wouldn't be against Wormmon digvolving. If that does happen, be ready for a drastic personality change. You could say his temperament will be "burning hot".

[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome xD

Renamon: "The hell did that come from?!"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm just excited for more! I'm hoping soon people stop thinking Dante is an idiot ><:;;;
He's incredibly smart, but people just haven't realized how much thought he puts into things yet xD

Always planning, always one step ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Well, charging a digimon is an idiotic thing to do so... General opinion of him might go up if he stops trying to fight monsters.

And it was at that moment Nathan realized that not all women can be won over by a smile, reckless bravado, and a can-do attitude.

upqRZsk.jpg

Browsing screenshots for a old man character in an RP, came across this. I...have no words.

Good lord what am I looking at? And as for my choice of names, I felt that Gizmon preserved the etymology of the name (Gizmo) better than Gizumon. I also didn't bother with tags this time since I figured you guys were already following the thread. Tags probably will be used in the next arc once I start dividing the party up to make things more manageable.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Good lord what am I looking at? And as for my choice of names, I felt that Gizmon preserved the etymology of the name (Gizmo) better than Gizumon. I also didn't bother with tags this time since I figured you guys were already following the thread. Tags probably will be used in the next arc once I start dividing the party up to make things more manageable.
A vision of hell, my friend.

Forgot to mention, if you've got ideas for character arcs please let me know. I believe that allowing you guys to control the NPCs relevant to your personal storylines is important, but if you're planning to involve someone from an important organization (A Royal Knight, Olympus XII, etc) some communication with me will be required.

Between each arc will be a short Interlude where I'll drop some exposition, set the stage for the next arc, and update the mechanics and lore pages. In particular, Interlude I will be introducing a very important NPC. Please look forward to it.

idk about arcs for Tsubaki, but it could be interesting for the group to come across the village that basically banished Patamon

I'm fine with anything so long as it won't be constant fighting, character development is impossible with life threatning danger every 5 minutes after all.

KageYuuki said:
idk about arcs for Tsubaki, but it could be interesting for the group to come across the village that basically banished Patamon
Agreed. Plus. Serena would flip over all the freaking Patamon. xD .

I'm up for anything with Nathan, though something like a wise mentor training in the mountains type deal would be cool.

Also, please tell me there's a Jyagamon information broker who's slogan is I have eyes everywhere.

[QUOTE="Whyte mail]I'm up for anything with Nathan, though something like a wise mentor training in the mountains type deal would be cool.
Also, please tell me there's a Jyagamon information broker who's slogan is I have eyes everywhere.

[/QUOTE]
I wonder how Dante would look as a zen master... you know with the beard and all.... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back