• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Yeah let's hope there some treatment there xD Probably some Deus Ex Machina machine that mends bones quickly.

As for necrosis, it's already been treated, just not in the best way xD

GasMaskie said:
Inb4 he ends up getting turned into an incarnation of one of the Seven Great Demon Lords with one of their Code Keys.
wait, what? That sounds kinda badass..... O.o

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah let's hope there some treatment there xD Probably some Deus Ex Machina machine that mends bones quickly.
As for necrosis, it's already been treated, just not in the best way xD

[/QUOTE]
Bruh. It was splinted. Necrosis sets in if the infection/flesh goes untreated :P . Basically a severe infection. Splinting it and wrapping it in your dirty jacket would make it worse :P

Hahahaha gotta love jokes that turn into actual discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie did it first ;)

Points to anyone who knew the series I referenced

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]so much hate on Dante so far.... dayum...

[/QUOTE]
Tfw attempt to help everyone, get told off for it.

Ahhh! Tomiko doesn't hate Dante. She just doesn't understand his motives and thinks a person who's hurt themselves should not be throwing themselves in dangers for others. More like take care of yourself before you care for others. Plus she somewhat selfish so yeah. But again she doesn't hate Dante just doesn't agree with his actions. She'll eventually like him, probably.

I know, I'm not mad ^^ I know y'all just playing the characters. I just love how everyone's looking at him like he's an idiot, when he actually did a damn good job in the fight xD

It's not like he jumped in and just got his ass kicked. He actually did good until one snuck up on him.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I know, I'm not mad ^^ I know y'all just playing the characters. I just love how everyone's looking at him like he's an idiot, when he actually did a damn good job in the fight xD
It's not like he jumped in and just got his ass kicked. He actually did good until one snuck up on him.

[/QUOTE]
This is true, however, Comman's answer to the swarm would of been a grenade. :P

Mitchs98 said:
Meanwhile Serena shall continue to annoy the hell out of everyone, namely Renamon.
Actually, she put herself right in Renamon's good graces when she told off Commandramon. xD

KageYuuki said:
But now she has a sleeping Patamon in her arms to distract her
This is true, xD .

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Grenade up close? What could possibly go wrong? xD

[/QUOTE]
They were farther off to begin with, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back