• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Just waiting on everyone currently in the fight to post about beating up Targetmon before I move the plot along and drop some exposition and a new addition to the mechanics page.

I might have enough for a quick post from Tsubaki's point of view. Not much I can do for Patamon until we see what happens with Targetmon

Great, I'll just slow the plot down to a trickle. We ended the fight at a good pace so we might as well take the time to get some character interactions and new mechanics in before we go back to combat posts and the two digivolution unlocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be unlocks during the end phase of the arc. We've got one more fight left and then we go into the Interlude where I throw exposition at you guys and start worldbuilding.

well then...

INTERACT PEOPLE!!!!

And umm.. if there's an actual doctor in the house... Dante may need an appointment. He did kinda snap the bones in his forearm during the fighting...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]well then...
INTERACT PEOPLE!!!!

And umm.. if there's an actual doctor in the house... Dante may need an appointment. He did kinda snap the bones in his forearm during the fighting...

[/QUOTE]
Doctor? You think there's doctors? We should just be thankful Ryudamon can literally spit out swords so that Dante can become the one-armed wonder.

Colt556 said:
Doctor? You think there's doctors? We should just be thankful Ryudamon can literally spit out swords so that Dante can become the one-armed wonder.
And his backstory includes kendo... I smell an epic win!

And if he teaches Renamon swordsmanship.... Targetmon got off easy....

While he's not much of a doctor, Wormmon can make you a cast of the sturdiest and softest silk capable of coming straight from a mouth.

[QUOTE="Whyte mail]While he's not much of a doctor, Wormmon can make you a cast of the sturdiest and softest silk capable of coming straight from a mouth.

[/QUOTE]
A cast would probably work a bit better than the makeshift splint he's got going now, actually... But Nathan didn't see him get hurt and won't know unless someone tells him, since Dante made it a point to hide the injury soon after he set it. I think only Serena actually got a solid look at how bad it was.

Exactly why he never offered. Unless Dante acknowledges the fact that his arm is hella fucked up and brings it to everyone's attention (or gets hit by a Digimon in such a way that his injury is apparent) he's not getting nuffin.

Oh it'll come up when they get someplace safer, i'm sure. he did a bit of a hasty job with the splint before so he's going to have to adjust it once they're out of trouble. And it looks uuuuuuuugly.

Tsubaki also has a lot of first aid training. She's just ever so slightly out of it right now. ^^;

I dunno guys, I think it'd be hilarious if he went the entire length of the RP with a broken arm. But yeah, there'll probably be some sort of treatment available at WiZ City.

idk if there will be a way to suddenly make it better. But I wouldn't be surprised if the characters ended up there a good year or so like the kids in Adventure 01. He'll heal ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back