• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

I can respect that. Ancient Wisemon was a shot in the dark anyways. ChaosGallantmon or Piedmon will work well. I'll have a slightly revised character sheet up in a bit once I get to my computer.

I think I got everyone in my tags. In any case, the Tamers are split into two groups based on general vicinity to each other and it's in their best interest to group up and get ready for the game's first boss fight.

@KageYuuki

See, it wasn't Etemon. Though given the shared character design details and the fact that it's a Puppet Digimon, it was probably meant to be Etemon's champion stage.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he was Entemon's Champion stage. Especially with both of them sharing a very similar song based attack

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]He has shoes on his hands O-O . . .
BLASPHEMY! BURN HIM ON THE CROSS!

[/QUOTE]
Ikr. Lmao

Looks like we'll be able to end the Targetmon fight.

And then proceed to the arc ending boss :3c

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how I should go about Dante/Renamon's attack.. they ran ahead so they'd hit Targetmon right about now.

Ah right, his patron saint is Leeroy Jenkins. Yeah, they'd get to Targetmon now with the four Tamers on that side of the forest while the rear group takes out the two Goblimon.

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh xD

How he sees it, Commandramon, Dorumon, and those with the group he was with are quite capable of fighting. He doesn't know if the group he's heading to is as capable, hence why he's running full tilt to try and help if they need it.

Well I got my attack in, time for bed. Actually, if Renamon is dealing with the monkey doesn't that mean Ryu will have to deal with both goblimon after they get shot out of the tree?

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick question on the mechanics of digivolution for this RP, specifically discovering it. Should we wait for a cue from you to Digivolve(Nathan's digivice begins to glow a brilliant gold...) or is it for when we deem it appropriate? Not that I'm planning on it anytime too soon, just a nice thing to know.

@GasMaskie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back