• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Commandramon has gunz, GUNZ. Giving a little kid a bi-pedal seal with a gun that eventually evolves into a giant mech. Only good things could come of this, really. xD

Oh this is gonna be hilarious xD

I'm just waiting to see if it has to be a fusion to get to Sakuyamon. Because if that's the case.... It's gonna be slightly awkward...

The mechanics page has now been updated with more information on the Radar App of your Digivices.

@A Guileless Fable

Yeah, I just curious and click on one of the more recent threads. Did not expect my one of my character sheets to pop up there. Tomo-chan is a pretty fun manga. If that wasn't just for practice, you're approved and good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good good ^^

If you haven't caught on, she doesn't much like anyone except Dante, and that's only because he proved himself in a fight (and saved her from a sneak attack by Goblimon) She'll warm up eventually, but for now...... ^^;;;

More or less the same story for Commandramon. I bet they'll get along really nice for a while. xD

Bahaha pretty much.

It's a good thing it's against Angemon's nature or Renamon would be in for some trouble

Sadly enough, that's likely gonna happen, since Renamon can palm Patamon like a basketball...

I can see Renamon starting a game of dodgeball....

only the 'ball' is Patamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back