• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]HEY! Annoying everyone in the group is Gazimon's job! Especially Renamon. So away with you thieves xD

[/QUOTE]
Mission accomplished there. If it wasn't for Commandramon's remark, Gazimon would still be first on the list of members of the group she'd like to drop off a cliff.

Besides, Serena told off Commandramon after he got after Dante. She's got brownie points with the fiesty fox femme fatale.

GasMaskie said:
A brief image of a certain analog being crossed the professor's mind as the young woman asked a question. But, the person in question was on another level compared to the assembled humans that were now spreading out an taking some time to tend to their wounds.
\
Does that make Adventure canon to this?

Oh well.

Besides I think Tri's supposed to be happening in 2016 too anyway

Wow, everyone thinks Dante was stupid for fighting when he's only a human xD

Irony being, he had the highest kill count in the fight. xD

When you think about it though, he's trained to fight since he was 5. So really, it's kinda natural for him to jump into the fray against what was essentially just thugs with bats.

So much hate when he did everything just to protect others.... xD

And he's upset because he let his guard down enough to get hit, not because of any part of him jumping into the fight. ^^

Mitchs98 said:
No hate from Serena :P . Comman, semi-hate. Everyone else "ur dum"
Pretty much. Sad thing is, Dante knew full well what he was getting into. He actually figured out the odds of survival for everyone if he jumped in vs if he didn't, and frankly, it raised the odds of Serena and the others surviving if he made himself into a lightning rod of sorts. He realized that since he was an Oddity in this world, he'd attract attention and keep them from advancing, keeping them at Comman's best fighting range, and keeping them away from the others.

When you think about it, (Comman may realize this) Dante hadn't rushed in blindly. He had put a tremendous amount of faith into Comman's marksmanship ability to keep Goblimon from hitting Dante's blindspot(which is how he got hurt). He had gone so far as to trust Comman with his life in that instance, just as much as he put his life in Renamon's hands from time to time.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Pretty much. Sad thing is, Dante knew full well what he was getting into. He actually figured out the odds of survival for everyone if he jumped in vs if he didn't, and frankly, it raised the odds of Serena and the others surviving if he made himself into a lightning rod of sorts. He realized that since he was an Oddity in this world, he'd attract attention and keep them from advancing, keeping them at Comman's best fighting range, and keeping them away from the others.
When you think about it, (Comman may realize this) Dante hadn't rushed in blindly. He had put a tremendous amount of faith into Comman's marksmanship ability to keep Goblimon from hitting Dante's blindspot(which is how he got hurt). He had gone so far as to trust Comman with his life in that instance, just as much as he put his life in Renamon's hands from time to time.

[/QUOTE]
He'll probably realize it sooner or later, maybe. :P

GasMaskie said:
Oh, I thought I typed shorter. Better go fix that then.
Yeee. You said Serena had a height advantage, xD . I was like..nope.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]And when he does, he's going to feel like such an ass... xD

[/QUOTE]
Eeyup. :P .

It'll get harder for a human to physically harm cannon fodder Digimon as we continue, namely because at some point you'll be facing kaiju-sized Champions and Ultimates. Anyways, last boss fight for the arc and some digivolutions will start tomorrow so look forward to it.

Hahaha I think Patamon will be the last to evolve. I could be wrong though

GasMaskie said:
It'll get harder for a human to physically harm cannon fodder Digimon as we continue, namely because at some point you'll be facing kaiju-sized Champions and Ultimates. Anyways, last boss fight for the arc and some digivolutions will start tomorrow so look forward to it.
Well yeah. That's to be expected xD at least in the beginning though, Dante is going to fight!!

Mitchs98 said:
*silently hoping Renamon and Commandramon evolve. Or Renamon and Patamon*
Everyone loves renamon X3

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Well yeah. That's to be expected xD at least in the beginning though, Dante is going to fight!!
Everyone loves renamon X3

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 Dante tries to fight a Tankdramon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back