• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed Sword Art Online

All these foxes suddenly appearing...I am displeased....

Foxes ftw

Meep. Would like to join.

In advance, I'm not an awfully good writer and don't have THAT much experience. But I'd like to join if I can.

[QUOTE="The Drift]Meep. Would like to join.
In advance, I'm not an awfully good writer and don't have THAT much experience. But I'd like to join if I can.

[/QUOTE]
If you're willing to improve then we've got room! :D

I'll be sure to have a boss based on fox lore. Maybe tame one too.

I don't promise being able to use tamed beasts in combat though, that's something I still need to think over.

So after a three week period of unemployment I am a teacher again. This time with little kids. By little I mean middle schoolers so all middle schoolers on RpN look out! Sadly my schedule is very book up now and I will be taking a very long hiatus from RpN and this thread. If you need me just tell Kabo to get me. That worked once...

Flubs said:
So after a three week period of unemployment I am a teacher again. This time with little kids. By little I mean middle schoolers so all middle schoolers on RpN look out! Sadly my schedule is very book up now and I will be taking a very long hiatus from RpN and this thread. If you need me just tell Kabo to get me. That worked once...
Why don't you tell me these things BEFORE you post them on the internet? I'll steal your Inuyasha sticker for this.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]You two are fun :3

[/QUOTE]
I'll tell Flubs that before I run around the house dangeling his Inuyasha sticker in front of him.

And when he's sleeping stick it on him. Best prank I've ever done. Inbetween the shoulder blades is the best spot. (experience from collaborative prank with my sister on my dad… it was hilarious because he couldn't get it off xD )

If y'all incorporate a rip off of a Gilgamesh - Battle on Bigbridge deal, I'd love you all forever >.< he doesn't have to be called Gilgamesh, but it definitely needs to have the same style for that dungeon! With all the dungeons out there, I'm sure it's do able... Right? Right...?

[QUOTE="Kai Ghoul]If y'all incorporate a rip off of a Gilgamesh - Battle on Bigbridge deal, I'd love you all forever >.< he doesn't have to be called Gilgamesh, but it definitely needs to have the same style for that dungeon! With all the dungeons out there, I'm sure it's do able... Right? Right...?

[/QUOTE]
304ba8e1067c7150fcd5b6894ebe21684e21f1ea_hq.gif

I can offer you this Gilgamesh as an alternative.

YES! Alright then, I'm officially part of this project now. Need help with anything? You let me know. I'll be lurking in the shadows until I'm tagged or something though, since I keep losing this thread. Don't forget about me when you guys start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back