• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed Sword Art Online

I'll have to do it later. Church is about to start

Glad to hear that! We hope we can deliver, just ask that you have plenty of patience with us. We both are a bit busy this moment in life, so progress is slow, but we're trying our best :)

Whew, good luck guys! This time of year can be absolutely murder, hopefully that isn't the case for you!

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I'm getting ready for finals

[/QUOTE]
Coffee. No coffee. You do not want to crash. Unless you have a consistent supply of coffee don't use it to stay away. Bad idea. Trust me. 16 hours into an-all nighter while I am fixng up a bike that's worth more than anything in my house and I ran out of coffee. I woke up the next morning to find I used paper mâché to mimic the texture and color of the paint. Except the bike was red and the paper mâché was white.

Anyways... Back on topic, if there is anything you need from me before things get started I can probably* do that once I get ten posts.

*please read my user manual for more information on the context of this world when used by me.

I drink one or two cups in the morning and that's it.

Not sure off the top of my head, but we'll let you know

We might have a big surprise for you interested fellers in the next couple weeks.

I'm pretty damn interested. I've always wanted to make a PKing character for one of these RP's. I'm assuming it takes place when everyone initially gets stuck in the game?

More discussion on that shall be had later. I'm going to be handling most of the mechanical side of the RP.

Yea we shall take place right on opening day.

And you better thank pica for his mechanical expertise.

Thanks. I appreciate your diligent slaving away for the sake of others.

/hopes that nothing is a giant rat

May I say that I am interested? Also, I could help a bit with world building. I know I'm not often the largest poster but I do know my way around plots, worlds, advantages and disadvantages, etc.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]May I say that I am interested? Also, I could help a bit with world building. I know I'm not often the largest poster but I do know my way around plots, worlds, advantages and disadvantages, etc.

[/QUOTE]
Sure

Still looking for some assistance

Kabo said:
Thanks. I appreciate your diligent slaving away for the sake of others.
/hopes that nothing is a giant rat
I will now continually spawn slimes against you just to spite you. ^^

PicaPirate said:
I will now continually spawn slimes against you just to spite you. ^^
The feeling is mutual.

Edit after too many seconds of semi-intense thought:

Wait... Slimes... They are the typical basic and weakest monster in MMORPG and in JRPG (because let's face it, we all love them) games... Low health monster + high mobility =

Lots of EXP or a death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back